What's new

RPG (3D Lotus) Skunk Vol. 3

blackmask205

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (3D Lotus) Skunk Vol. 3 (NOT RELEASED YET)

.mediafire.com/?68ljivbhn7ivb7e
.mediafire.com/?zrh5z60qkcklnbp
.mediafire.com/?woy1g32mw263cpu

Sorry for the delay i kinda forgot about it :p

couldnt post the full link since i dont have 15 posts :p so add www to them in post :p
Most of people posted in two previous pages just complained about the price of this game or talked about how a DRM game can't be blasted. Some people made review about this game but didn't even try to share it after they finish. I don't need to join those endless discussions, but only wanna thank you so much, Wolfang, for sharing this great game with us. You did a really great work. :D

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that I played it I have to agree with the people who said it not worth it. For the amount of money they ask for it this is a bit lackluster. *Understatement of the year...*

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whoa I thought people where a bit too hard on it but really there was hardly anything there. Sure if I didn't look at the save file I might have spent an hour unlocking the scenes until I noticed it was the same exact scenes for each character.
So spent maybe 10 minutes on the intro/story and first fight and then I spent some 5 minutes looking trough the scenes due to the full save and then I quit the game.
Unless you love random card games or this tickles a special fetish then it isn't more than a short demo really.
Still I'd be interesting in anything new this studio makes as it might just turn out to be something good.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My .Exe file doesn't stay but disapears when I try to extract it. Does it have anything to with my japanese local settings?

Edit: though, when I try to re-extract it, it says there is already a file with the same name in the folder.

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The file was actually marked as hidden so you will need to change your settings so that you can see hidden files in your folders.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The file was actually marked as hidden so you will need to change your settings so that you can see hidden files in your folders.
ah thanks, that indeed did the trick.

Cappy

Reputation score

Keep in mind that the studio lost all of their progress at least once during the natural disaster. It may have gotten to the point that they had to release prematurely with cut corners just to stay afloat.

They'll certainly pay for it with lost reputation, but hopefully it won't completely put them under.

Ghaulth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone explain the large purple orb on the left part of the bar, and the 3 smaller orbs next to it, during events?

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Keep in mind that the studio lost all of their progress at least once during the natural disaster. It may have gotten to the point that they had to release prematurely with cut corners just to stay afloat.

They'll certainly pay for it with lost reputation, but hopefully it won't completely put them under.
id also remember on of their employees died in that same thing

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

I get a "adobe projector stopped working" error when I run it, like after the introduction stuff, anyone care to help me?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone explain the large purple orb on the left part of the bar, and the 3 smaller orbs next to it, during events?
Fill the small purple orb to get to the next section. Large purple orb shows progress of the small purple orb you're currently on. Usually need to fill all three to progress.

Ghaulth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fill the small purple orb to get to the next section. Large purple orb shows progress of the small purple orb you're currently on. Usually need to fill all three to progress.
How do you fill them? I'm making no progress.

UnrealTSN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@wolfang
it works! i used japenese (native!) WinXP.

If intro hung up that means it doesn't work. All events are broken. This is evidence! Try full japanese OS or Applocale (i didn't test).

again thx! i see. it's not worth. but i'm happy because it's playable! ^^

skd911

Reputation score

ty for links =) but i have 1 problem, i had been playing and after archer girl beat horse man i get a yellow error msg and game either closes or i cant see sex scene, i wonder if anyone else having this problem.
I have the same problem on Windows 7. Did you find how to fix it !?

wolfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most of people posted in two previous pages just complained about the price of this game or talked about how a DRM game can't be blasted. Some people made review about this game but didn't even try to share it after they finish. I don't need to join those endless discussions, but only wanna thank you so much, Wolfang, for sharing this great game with us. You did a really great work. :D
Thank you. though i might not call it a great game :p

sorry :( i didn't check that before i uploaded it.

I have the same problem on Windows 7. Did you find how to fix it !?
you need to use applocale or windows with japanese settings otherwise the scene after the first battle wont load.

Do we know how many people worked on this game ?

skd911

Reputation score

you need to use applocale or windows with japanese settings otherwise the scene after the first battle wont load.

Japanese demo and english version has the exact same problem. I used applocale, I even installed all japanese language and settings..... the error seems persistent. I tried also Windows XP compatibility.

From what I see the problem is related to adobe shockwave player. Can you tell me what version of windows you have and what version of adobe shockwave player?

My OS is Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate. Adobe Shockwave player 11.6.5.635 .

------------------------------

Status update. I think I know what the problem was. So the problem was...... with all my experience I was just blind to the obvious. There is no need to change country or whatever, just go in regional settings and change Language for non-Unicode programs to Japanese. Just that...... and everything works.

Everything now works flawlessly. Thanks @wolfang for the upload.

Last edited:

cocolche

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to do I change my language to Japanise on vista for this to work?

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Kind of disappointed they didn't make use of the eye feature later on. Only one it seems to work on is the horse. I actually don't care much for the eye feature but I thought I'd make a note of it.

The animations are superb though, a vast improvement from earlier installments. My favorites are when the girls bodies and the dicks quiver in during orgasm. It's a nice level of detail that really adds to the experience.

Lamps

Reputation score

ah thanks, that indeed did the trick.
I'm not really tech savvy when it comes to these things. How do you view hidden files? Is it an option within the folder or the file itself before extracting?

Edit: Ah I found the Folder Options. Nvm

Last edited:

UnrealTSN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Skunk III is softer than II when events in compare. -_-

I hope that IV has new events plus old events from III and II. Sale looks likely good.