The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 21st November 2013
Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z

Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Twisted
Default [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

Main site: http://scgarden.x.fc2.com/project05.html
DLsite Page: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ125552.html

Out!
http://hentai-flix.net/YoungMikeHent...archives/67245
https://mega.co.nz/#!GMcjzZRT!wIZJJj...tE0K7wuHSVlqvg
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=381751

Brief System Explanation:
Spoiler
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks

Last edited by Twisted; 17th October 2015 at 20:16.
Old 21st November 2013
Jungle Girl

Silverid is new around here
Default Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

Aw yeah! scgarden games are awesome.
I wonder how the battle system will be this time. It's always quite interessing.
Old 22nd November 2013
Tentacle God

KHTA is famous around these partsKHTA is famous around these partsKHTA is famous around these partsKHTA is famous around these partsKHTA is famous around these partsKHTA is famous around these partsKHTA is famous around these partsKHTA is famous around these partsKHTA is famous around these partsKHTA is famous around these partsKHTA is famous around these parts

Nice, I was actually saving some money to buy another game that should be out soon...but this takes priority. Thanks for the heads up Twisted.
Old 22nd November 2013

Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts

Not a problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverid View Post
Aw yeah! scgarden games are awesome.
I wonder how the battle system will be this time. It's always quite interessing.
I'm excited as well. Not to insult any other part of the game, but the combat systems(especially in his Sankegi), are definitely one of the best parts.
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks
Old 22nd November 2013
Tentacle Monster

AExMachina is a name known to allAExMachina is a name known to allAExMachina is a name known to all

I've been checking his website ever since he promised a demo "soon" in his 1st of September update ages ago. Glad to see it's coming finally.
Old 22nd November 2013
Jungle Girl

Mullens is a name known to allMullens is a name known to allMullens is a name known to allMullens is a name known to all

Wow, this guy really went heaps ahead his previous works compared to this one, there seems to be a lot of animations, new menu system and other interactions by the main character.
This easily justify the long time in development, I'm really glad.

The combat is different this time too, a tad complex, so I have to look into it.

Anyways, comparing to his previous works, it should take 1 or 2 months for the complete game to release. But who knows, he hasn't been too vocal about this game, so we have to wait regardless.
Old 22nd November 2013
Tentacle God

lazycat is famous around these partslazycat is famous around these partslazycat is famous around these partslazycat is famous around these partslazycat is famous around these partslazycat is famous around these partslazycat is famous around these partslazycat is famous around these partslazycat is famous around these partslazycat is famous around these partslazycat is famous around these parts

Heh, was about to post it here that the trial is out ' 3' but Twisted got it covered.

I'd say though

That image on the DLSite page (and in the opening post now)

Those eyes...feels...somewhat...creepy?

Like, one of those "looking into your soul" sort of feels?
Old 22nd November 2013
Demon Girl

Kadario is a name known to allKadario is a name known to allKadario is a name known to all

It says on DLsite that the ETA is early January. At least I think that sign means "early". Too lazy to run it through a translator.

Also FUCK YEAH SCALE GARDEN!
Old 22nd November 2013
Demon Girl

agagagas is a name known to allagagagas is a name known to allagagagas is a name known to all

So I'm stuck in a room w/ a black guy and the commander(I think), the door is locked.

How do I progress past this?
Old 22nd November 2013

I'm stuck there as well, I'm thinking that might be the end of the trial.
Checking my time, that's almost 2 hours for me getting there. If this is just the trial, I can't wait for the full release

Last edited by Twisted; 22nd November 2013 at 08:58.
Old 22nd November 2013
Jungle Girl

d3ath has just started to contribute

Yep, it's the end of the trial.
Old 22nd November 2013
Tentacle God

moogles is a glorious beacon of lightmoogles is a glorious beacon of lightmoogles is a glorious beacon of lightmoogles is a glorious beacon of lightmoogles is a glorious beacon of light

Liking it so far, has a lot of "interesting leads" to possible future events. The fighting took some time to get used to for sure.

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!

Going to Comiket C92-C93~
Old 22nd November 2013

It definitely did, it's far from your standard JRPG system, by any kind of respect
Old 22nd November 2013
Demon Girl Master

romerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forum

Its good that scgarden cr8 a game and battle system is good too...
But, I think for me, the girl from his second game is much prettier than this one.
Old 22nd November 2013
Jungle Girl

thestc is infamous around these partsthestc is infamous around these parts

So true to his style, every game has now taken about ~2.5years for development just like all his previous games.
At least he is consistent!

Tags
corruption, incomplete, rape, rpg maker, scalegarden