What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(1.5 released)

"It says on Patreon, to access HRPG Heaven is the 50$ tier for one month or your can go the paypal way, after that you either stay "active" in the forum or donate 10$ a month."
o well, i dont hava yaght to become a member of the club :(

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I guess that means I shouldn't bother waiting to play it then since there won't be a translation. Did anybody ever make a walkthrough or a complete save file at least? I know there's a lot of stuff in the thread, but wasn't sure if anybody had compiled it or made one of their own.
well i had a link to all the routes here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=530044

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That guide is no longer comprehensive :p
While the events that were mention still exist in the game, there are lots of other new content in the later version. Namely Blond hair student route, Blue hair route, NTR route, NTR with blue hair route.
I never got really deep into the newer version but I remember the general rule is do Blond hair and blue hair route by getting their affection up, then do vice principal then NTR, and then NTR with blue hair. There might be some trick to enable the NTR. There's also a game over scene with Blue hair route during her bandit fort side quest.

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That guide is no longer comprehensive :p
While the events that were mention still exist in the game, there are lots of other new content in the later version. Namely Blond hair student route, Blue hair route, NTR route, NTR with blue hair route.
I never got really deep into the newer version but I remember the general rule is do Blond hair and blue hair route by getting their affection up, then do vice principal then NTR, and then NTR with blue hair. There might be some trick to enable the NTR. There's also a game over scene with Blue hair route during her bandit fort side quest.
how do you continues after that happen ? I talked to the blue hair again after the bad end, and it just show they went back to training

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It has been so long...Also I messed around with a fan extended version of this game as well so I might be getting the two confuse, so keep that in mind.

I think the bad end is an actual game over but maybe later version is generous enough to toss you back into the game or give you a NG+ start.
If I remember correctly the sequence is get blue hair affection up to certain point then do her first two(?) combat quests.
Then start her third quest and go to bandit fort.
Get defeat by regular enemies with her in tow during the quest, scene. Wake up in prison, now get defeat again by regular enemies before successfully escaping, the game should lead to bad end here.

Edit: oh wait, was there a dialog choice involve? I think one of them might lead to possible bad end while the other will port you back to town.

Last edited:

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

found an event guide on japanese, use google translate and copy paste to translate it, here is a link

atmw159

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello. Anyone know how you can unlock the option to choose the character you want to use as the number one. Lana, Ati and Crane. in my game that option is called formation but this gray and can not sting. Can someone tell me how I can use it to pick Lana first and then to Ati. Thank you
Note my game is version Parallel fantasy IF V2.2D

Last edited:

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how you can unlock the option to choose the character you want to use as the number one.
I think you need to complete main quest for that option to become availiable.
Might be wrong tho, didnt play this game for a while.

atmw159

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks friend for telling me that I will try to finish the game to see if funciona.la option Formation.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello. Anyone know how you can unlock the option to choose the character you want to use as the number one. Lana, Ati and Crane. in my game that option is called formation but this gray and can not sting. Can someone tell me how I can use it to pick Lana first and then to Ati. Thank you
Note my game is version Parallel fantasy IF V2.2D
It depends, are you talking about using them in battle or image appearing on the menu screen? If it's battle, as far as I know you actually CAN'T change the order, Ati is always first, that formation thing is only for summons (you unlock the ability to summon multiple things later in the game).

If it's the menu picture, then just go into the "Current State" page when Lana is in your party, after displaying the stats, it'll ask who you want to display on the menu.

One thing to note about that, if you set it to Lana, and then the party is disbanded for whatever reason, it won't swtich back to Ati, it gets stuck with Lana, so you have to re-add her and switch it back

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whats first two options when starting new game

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whats first two options when starting new game
Put glasses on Ati or not, Option 1 is Wear them, option 2 is don't wear them.

Only effects like 1 cg in the whole game, but changes the standing picture.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Put glasses on Ati or not, Option 1 is Wear them, option 2 is don't wear them.

Only effects like 1 cg in the whole game, but changes the standing picture.
and the second options?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cut pregnancy from the game except for the BadEnd.

First option removes it, the second leaves it in.

atmw159

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It depends, are you talking about using them in battle or image appearing on the menu screen? If it's battle, as far as I know you actually CAN'T change the order, Ati is always first, that formation thing is only for summons (you unlock the ability to summon multiple things later in the game).

If it's the menu picture, then just go into the "Current State" page when Lana is in your party, after displaying the stats, it'll ask who you want to display on the menu.

One thing to note about that, if you set it to Lana, and then the party is disbanded for whatever reason, it won't swtich back to Ati, it gets stuck with Lana, so you have to re-add her and switch it back
Hello, I wanted to use it in battle Lana so, because I have the verion 0.5 and have a save of lvl99 if I can use lana first and then to ati can go to battle with it also the city, but if there is an error when you sleep in your room Lana being in position one and gets you out of the game. And in this version 2.2d when you try to nibble on fomación not let me because the button is locked Formation gray as not unlock it to accommodate my team in battle mode. I would like to use it but I can not, If anyone knows I should do to unlock appreciate if you tell me how to unlock it. or if I pass a save where you can and use that button formation in version 2.2d.

Edit: I finished the game and I release the button Formation Thanks for telling me how you could unlock.

Last edited:

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does someboday have a link for the Partial Translation

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fun game. I ended up with the broken english version tho. She says Cowabunga before a H scene.

XD

xanimeman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a ver 2.2d full save?

Status
Not open for further replies.