What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(1.5 released)

I have noted a couple of annoying bugs (?) in 2.2d (patched with bulk translation)

• Same issue, saves files do not work if I go back to original/untranslated data folder.
  • Crane does not seem to be show up at the dorm after getting the swimsuit.
  • Getting above 500 libido prevents you from getting out in the dorm: each time you go out you are sent back to your room as if you were naked. Got fixed after janitor scene.

If I remember correctly, I think that is critical hit rate
thanks !

Last edited:

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry, but how do you apply the translation? I am failing at it. if someone has already said so a link would work.

Sinflower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have noted a couple of annoying bugs (?) in 2.2d (patched with bulk translation)

• Same issue, saves files do not work if I go back to original/untranslated data folder.
  • Crane does not seem to be show up at the dorm after getting the swimsuit.
  • Getting above 500 libido prevents you from getting out in the dorm: each time you go out you are sent back to your room as if you were naked. Got fixed after janitor scene.
thanks !
The save file issue seems to be really caused by the translation, apparently some of the translated strings are stored inside the save file not much I can do about that at the moment, sorry.

As for the other two bugs I was unable to reproduce them.
I got Crane to appear after creating the swimsuit and had no problems leaving the dorm with above 500 libido.

Sorry, but how do you apply the translation? I am failing at it. if someone has already said so a link would work.
Please look at this post:
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25637

Last edited:

Sinflower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After some tests I found the cause of the save game problem it is as expected due to the translation of some stats which are stored inside the save file.
The file at fault is System.rvdata2 if you replace this file with the original one or one from a partial translation, old 2.2d save games should work once again.
Of course save games created with my version of System.rvdata2 will cease to work and have to be moved or renamed so keep that in mind when moving the rvdata2 file.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After some tests I found the cause of the save game problem it is as expected due to the translation of some stats which are stored inside the save file.
The file at fault is System.rvdata2 if you replace this file with the original one or one from a partial translation, old 2.2d save games should work once again.
Of course save games created with my version of System.rvdata2 will cease to work and have to be moved or renamed so keep that in mind when moving the rvdata2 file.
Thanks, works indeed !

As for the other two bugs I was unable to reproduce them.
I got Crane to appear after creating the swimsuit and had no problems
Could have been too deep into VP route for Crane to appear... Still quite weird since he did appear in prep room to start swimsuit quest and I have not done anything between this and getting the swimsuit.
he is supposed to appear in the dorms, isn't he?

Sinflower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

he is supposed to appear in the dorms, isn't he?
Yes he should appear at his usual spot in the dorm. While I think that it is unlikely it could be connected to the VP chain or an other event chain,
I just quickly rushed through the first 6 floors without really triggering any events beside the Crane events,
so I can not say that there isn't a possibility for some specific event constellations to block this event trigger.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes he should appear at his usual spot in the dorm. While I think that it is unlikely it could be connected to the VP chain or an other event chain,
I just quickly rushed through the first 6 floors without really triggering any events beside the Crane events,
so I can not say that there isn't a possibility for some specific event constellations to block this event trigger.
Thanks I'm trying this out in the english version with PT.

Some things I've noticed missing in the auto translated version:
  • You cannot access details on clothe (like panties/bra)
  • *minor*When rescuing Lana battle noises were missing near the boss entrance (before fighting "possessed Lana" You can hear sword noises) other sounds could be missing...
  • It seems you cannot prostitute despite having the ring? When you get into the brothel you are blocked buy the guy at the entrance even after "Head teacher(?)" gave you a ring.
  • Stronger monsters do not have the aura showing upon their sprite in combat (you can notice stronger monsters in pack with a small icon over them)
  • Aty portrait/animation is missing when performing a skill (like "Legion Stampede")

I will try to find more disparities as I progress in the original version :)

Last edited:

Sinflower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks I'm trying this out in the english version with PT.

Some things I've noticed missing in the auto translated version:
  • You cannot access details on clothe (like panties/bra)
  • *minor*When rescuing Lana battle noises were missing near the boss entrance (before fighting "possessed Lana" You can hear sword noises) other sounds could be missing...
  • It seems you cannot prostitute despite having the ring? When you get into the brothel you are blocked buy the guy at the entrance even after "Head teacher(?)" gave you a ring.
  • Stronger monsters do not have the aura showing upon their sprite in combat (you can notice stronger monsters in pack with a small icon over them)
  • Aty portrait/animation is missing when performing a skill (like "Legion Stampede")

I will try to find more disparities as I progress in the original version :)
I will look into the cloth details problem.

It is possible that some sounds are missing ... wow quite fortunate that the game did not crash normally that is the default reaction when something is missing / non existing.
Anyways I probably just need to add the audio directory to the translation ignore list.

Wasn't it that with the ring you can prostitute yourself to the men in town (and meet them at night in the bar) and after you did that 3 times the guy from the brothel stands outside and invites you in.

This might indeed be due to the patch because I have never seen such an aura :D

Regarding the missing animations I will look into it could be again stuff linked to skill names or something not sure.

Edit:
Could you explain the cloth problem a bit more? I was unable to find any real differences between the original and the patched version but maybe I just missed something.

I tested a bit but even with the original version I could not see the aura, again might be a problem on my side so if you have a screenshot or a save game I could use that would help.

I fixed the problem with the missing animation.
I'm currently rerunning the translation process to cleanup some of the spaces in the translation (converting stuff like " text ! ! " to "text!!") nothing major but just some cosmetic stuff.
Oh and I added critical hit rating to the replace list so it should no longer be displayed as satisfaction rating.

Edit 2:
Here the new version of my machine translation (no major changes just some small stuff):
mega.nz/#!hQMQDLCQ!0U1rOQIJcx4GZevDoJDBS3TyuauIvg0f0hNqxj6BUAI

Help me guys :(
Wrong version, if you look at the header it says Ver1.5 the patch is for version 2.2d.
If you don't have 2.2d here is a patch for 1.5
mega.nz/#!gY1klCBZ!0-lVY5eWFInXuISBawERbWw-e0RKNyZHcbDIv3pwmLg

Last edited:

jinxleus

Reputation score

Working.
Thx Sinflower

powerofvoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would it be possible to merge the old partial for v2.2 with the machine translation of v2.2d?

Old:
Completed are Skills, Items, Armor, Weapons, Current State and the Title/Nickname Room.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would it be possible to merge the old partial for v2.2 with the machine translation of v2.2d?

Old:
I don't see why not. You should be able to just copy past it on over it. minus of course the Map files. Maybe Scripts too, I don't know if there's any Dialog or shit like that in the scripts.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could you explain the cloth problem a bit more? I was unable to find any real differences between the original and the patched version but maybe I just missed something.
In the equipment menu there are extra slots for panties and bra (below the 3 adornments/accessories).
Those are labeled "inner 1" & "inner 2" in the your version.
No matter which costume is equipped panties and bra do not appear in their respective slots.
You should be able to remove them if you have enough lust/libido, same goes for Lana (not lust cap required for her).

I don't see why not. You should be able to just copy past it on over it. minus of course the Map files. Maybe Scripts too, I don't know if there's any Dialog or shit like that in the scripts.
Yeah, your PT seems to work like a charm with v2.2d :)

Bug (with workaround) I find out in v2.2d (original with PT) during Lana route:

In bandit hideout, losing to the boss will prevent you from fighting him again as the game goes into a breaking bug when you get to fight him again.
Just get out of the hideout and talk to Lana again.

I think losing to the boss more than once is fine (not setting BAD End flag) but losing to his minions will.

Last edited:

Sinflower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, as previously explained you can just copy the files from the partial except for the map files into the data folder or
you use the latest version of my machine translation which now also contains all translations from the partial (at least all I could find).
mega.nz/#!wYNVRY4C!fZqfQ_CAZUeXnwX_1IGOhvplB_lSt1VJWsN6UmHMv5Y

In the equipment menu there are extra slots for panties and bra (below the 3 adornments/accessories).
Those are labeled "inner 1" & "inner 2" in the your version.
No matter which costume is equipped panties and bra do not appear in their respective slots.
You should be able to remove them if you have enough lust/libido, same goes for Lana (not lust cap required for her).
*cough* I played this game for quite some time and I never noticed that you can scroll down in the equipment menu :D.
Anyway in the latest version (see link above) the bug should be fixed.
To get her to equip the panties and bra just strip her in the school she should complain and reequip everything.
Lana should also work now.

Bug with workaround I find out in v2.2d during Lana route:

In bandit hideout, losing to the boss will prevent you from fighting him again as the game goes into a breaking bug when you get to fight him again.
Just get out of the hideout and talk to Lana again.

I think losing to the boss more than once is fine (not setting BAD End flag) but losing to his minions will.
I think I remember this bug from my first playthrough, will look into it.

Thanks for the feedback.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

*cough* I played this game for quite some time and I never noticed that you can scroll down in the equipment menu :D.
Anyway in the latest version (see link above) the bug should be fixed.
To get her to equip the panties and bra just strip her in the school she should complain and reequip everything.
Lana should also work now.
Took me some time to find out that equipment menu was scrollable too...

On a side note can we multiply flags in a single run? silly question but I'm doing it atm and I wonder if all of them will be taken into account in the end...

Sinflower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On a side note can we multiply flags in a single run? silly question but I'm doing it atm and I wonder if all of them will be taken into account in the end...
Should be possible at least I had no problem in my last playthrough.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Should be possible at least I had no problem in my last playthrough.
Thanks !

A little tip about the start of the NTR route.

When you meet Crane a second time in the jungle level (5), while trying to attempt to retrieve the antidote (unsuccessfully...) take a look at the menu screen, there is a more "visible" progression than those NTR points...

powerofvoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The second question in the intro is pretty opaque in the machine translation.

From the context and stuff I read in the thread, I believe it's saying, "should pregnancy be prevented (except in bad ends)", and the options are, "prevent pregnancy" and "don't prevent pregnancy", but I'm not sure.

Could someone who's sure answer, and then that part be reworded in the translation to make it clearer?

Thanks.

EDIT: Also, Aty's nickname seems to be translated in the partial but not in the merged machine TL.

Last edited:

Sinflower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The second question in the intro is pretty opaque in the machine translation.

From the context and stuff I read in the thread, I believe it's saying, "should pregnancy be prevented (except in bad ends)", and the options are, "prevent pregnancy" and "don't prevent pregnancy", but I'm not sure.

Could someone who's sure answer, and then that part be reworded in the translation to make it clearer?

Thanks.
From the partial:
Cut the BADEND event other than pregnancy depictions?
(During the game, you can re-set by using an item)
Option 1: Cut
Option 2: Don't Cut
This options should be translated correct in the latest version I posted some posts above.

powerofvoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From the partial:

This options should be translated correct in the latest version I posted some posts above.
I have no idea what the question even means.
  • Does this refer to the events that happen when you lose in battle, or some kind of Game Over?
  • Does "cut" mean "I don't want to get raped", or does it mean, "I do want to get raped"?

Status
Not open for further replies.