What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(1.5 released)

Hello, sorry for necroing old thread, but does someone know what is the latest version for this game?

I checked the DLsite, but the version information only listed date, no version number. :confused:

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, sorry for necroing old thread, but does someone know what is the latest version for this game?

I checked the DLsite, but the version information only listed date, no version number. :confused:
i believe its 2.2d

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

does anyone have this game still?
along with the translation?

Bucketofwater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The full Machine translation link for this game is down. Does anyone have a copy of it I can download?

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this is at least a partial translation. should be playable.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ey guys,
i got a problem i installed the game again but somehow when i launch the game it closes it self again.
i think am also missing some files but i dont know for sure.
i attach a screenshot of the folder
can someone help me

sorry for my bad english
2016-09-20.jpg

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ey guys,
i got a problem i installed the game again but somehow when i launch the game it closes it self again.
i think am also missing some files but i dont know for sure.
i attach a screenshot of the folder
can someone help me

sorry for my bad english
View attachment 23720
Screenshot way to small to read anything :/

From the look of it there no .dll file in the folder. I hope they're set as hidden file with the folder option of not displaying them. Else you miss them all :D

If the game isn't patched with a partiel you're also missing the RGGS file (but the game seem to be patched from the high number of folder).

There don't seem to be jap symbol in the folder pathway that make window think the exe is a virus (never understoff window reasoning here) - and when that happen there an error pop up.

So, first check for hidden dll.

In my game folder, I got folder :
Audio
Data
Graphic
System
TRGSSX

and 4 dll file :
bado_bmp
TRGSSX
WFExit
wfMessage

If you got everything, and no error pop up I dunno what the cause, except maybe some corrupted file...

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Screenshot way to small to read anything :/

From the look of it there no .dll file in the folder. I hope they're set as hidden file with the folder option of not displaying them. Else you miss them all :D

If the game isn't patched with a partiel you're also missing the RGGS file (but the game seem to be patched from the high number of folder).

There don't seem to be jap symbol in the folder pathway that make window think the exe is a virus (never understoff window reasoning here) - and when that happen there an error pop up.

So, first check for hidden dll.

In my game folder, I got folder :
Audio
Data
Graphic
System
TRGSSX

and 4 dll file :
bado_bmp
TRGSSX
WFExit
wfMessage

If you got everything, and no error pop up I dunno what the cause, except maybe some corrupted file...
Thx i found that i was missing TRGSSX file i was able to find a repair online so i can play the game again

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you start increasing lewd?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few different ways, once you rescue Lana from the dungeon, you can go outside of the town on your own, after that getting beaten outside the town will easily raise your Lewd value, be warned though, it will also cut any gold you're carrying in half, use the bank if you wanna keep gold.

You CAN use the dungeon to raise the lewd level, but NOT by getting defeated, if you lose you'll just run away, you need to keep defending until all your clothes get torn then they use sex attack that raises Lewd.

If you aren't wearing the full clothing set, I'm pretty sure they can't get torn. It's a weird one but I'll look into it. I remember when I was playing that if I went into the dungeon with just the top or bottom half of her clothing equipped, sex attacks wouldn't happen.

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can go to the bandit den/dungeon at the start, after you can go outside. Let them molest you or defeated, work both way. After that you will get throw into a cell and escape, simply let them capture you again and repeat until the character auto port back to town with a screen

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any news from these guys on when they plan to release Arms Devicer S or some other game?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope, sadly nothing from them since new years this year, and even before that there was barely anything for about 2 months.

Which brings me to this :

A link to the full translation of the game.

Honestly, I did this a while ago, I just didn't want to release it for a few reasons. But I figure I've been sitting on it long enough and people still seem really interested in this circle so I guess it can't hurt to let it out into the wild.

This is JUST the data and 3 pictures for the main menu, you gotta find the actual game yourself though I assume it's in this thread somewhere.

Instructions are the same as always, unpack the game data using the tool of your choice, copy and replace the files from this patch, then delete the original encrypted .rvdata file (or just move it if you want a back up).

Edit: This is version 2.2 of the game but it actually has all the bug fixes from 2.2c (or d, I forget which is latest), it just saved me having to do a lot of work to just copy them myself.

Also, the summon upgrade room isn't finished, because fuck those I never used them once.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A Full translation for the game. Nice.

Not that the story is really that awesome, but it's always good to see translated work pop up.

(would be better if the game was REALLy finished and of the level of arm devicer).

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A Full translation for the game. Nice.

Not that the story is really that awesome, but it's always good to see translated work pop up.

(would be better if the game was REALLy finished and of the level of arm devicer).
Myeah, story wise it's a little lacking. It does actually tie into the other games though, but that's only revealed at the super true ending which I entirely forget how to get :L

There is actually a fair amount of content in it, just a lot of arbitrary ways to get it. Amusingly though, it actually lost scenes when it became the + version, not many but still :L

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few different ways, once you rescue Lana from the dungeon, you can go outside of the town on your own, after that getting beaten outside the town will easily raise your Lewd value, be warned though, it will also cut any gold you're carrying in half, use the bank if you wanna keep gold.

You CAN use the dungeon to raise the lewd level, but NOT by getting defeated, if you lose you'll just run away, you need to keep defending until all your clothes get torn then they use sex attack that raises Lewd.

If you aren't wearing the full clothing set, I'm pretty sure they can't get torn. It's a weird one but I'll look into it. I remember when I was playing that if I went into the dungeon with just the top or bottom half of her clothing equipped, sex attacks wouldn't happen.
Oh yes! You are correct. I have not played this game for so long, that I forgot. This jogs my memory.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Goddamn, I've been wishing for a translation of this game for months. Thanks a lot Monkeyman767.:)

Animefan55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the only problem with the patch is that it causes the game to crash if you save in the dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.