What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(full version&patch 1.4 released)

Which RPG maker does this use again? I keep crashing at the character naming screen, so I might not have the right one installed.
RPG maker VX

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. Save is not compatible with old version. You have to start a new game
Plus no new scene maybe I should just wait for next version.
Also are there even more graphics added or just different compression cause the file size is much bigger

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's not what happened with me when i downloaded from dlsite the download was 760MB roughly one folder had some kanji next to it had the rpg installer...

In the folder is also an rpg installer but when using old saves with that one it comes out with error strings..

When using old saves in the one that wasn't in the folder it works perfectly fine has version 1.4 working just fine?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which RPG maker does this use again? I keep crashing at the character naming screen, so I might not have the right one installed.

EDIT: Derp, VXAce. Let's see if my crashing stops.
RPG maker VX
That's not what happened with me when i downloaded from dlsite the download was 760MB roughly one folder had some kanji next to it had the rpg installer...

In the folder is also an rpg installer but when using old saves with that one it comes out with error strings..

When using old saves in the one that wasn't in the folder it works perfectly fine has version 1.4 working just fine?
V1.3 uses VX Ace per ini file.
Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=パラレルファンタジーIF Ver1.3
Did he change RTP versions? Dlsite English lists it as VX (update on 1/5). DLsite maniax lists it as VX Ace (but was updated 1/4).

@ToaruLL: Can you check the ini files of each version you have and let us know please?

Last edited:

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, fuck. The problem is still there- program death upon selecting the name.

I always have this problem with certain games, and all of CircleKAME's games. Anybody know if it's just me or if there's a secret technique to fix this?

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was planning to finish 1.3 version of the game this weekend but with new version out, oh well.

Here are some mechanics and event that I have come across so far in v1.3, those of you planning to go through 1.4 fresh can try and see if these things still hold true.

Stripping in town:
The ability to strip is related to an undisclosed value that is not even on the status screen, let's call this "Exposure points". To be able to have Aty remove her clothes she need to have the 3rd tier exhibition title unlock around 5 "Exposure points".
Events that contribute to this "Exposure points":
The Earth day caught changing underwear trigger in school lunch room
All the losing card game events during night time in the Inn and don't pay with money
Peeing in the fountain, etc.
There are probably some others, but by the time those events unlock Aty should have the minimum from these few. Therefore it is actually possible to have her strip despite very low Lewd.
Go to sleep when you think you have enough and her closet in her room should light up and let her strip.
She might be able to strip naked as soon as the minimum requirement is fulfill, however that might actually be a bug. Fully naked might not suppose to unlock until certain Lewd.
There might be a case where her starting "teacher" title disable equipping underwear slots if for any reason she decides to put her clothes back on. Ether check the closet or need 100 Lewd to be able to unlock the first title that have access to underwear equipping.

School event with blonde student:
Earth day: School lunch room, event varies if lewd is above 300(?). Repeatable
Ice day: School 2rd floor Stairs, event varies if Aty isn't wearing underwear. Repeatable
Free day: School 1st floor hallway, event varies if lewd is above 300(?). Repeatable

Trigger night time:
Aty will wake up at night if she is under horny status (full heart), or if lewd is 300 or above
Three options 1st: masturbate, 2nd: out for walk, 3rd: sleep through it
Out for walk you will be doing a lot

Masturbation events:
Masturbate has limited event initially even as lewd goes up. When fourth floor of dungeon opens up talk to the girl in science club and she will ask you go look for 10 items that is commonly drop from the enemies in 4th floor dungeon and 10 of the standard fragments that drop from almost all enemy. Give it to her and she'll give vibrator. More masturbate scene will unlock according to lewd. Repeatable.

Inn gambling:
At night go to the Inn and talk to the guy in red bandana. He will ask for a game of poker. To win you have to double your initial starting cash, you start with 100 initially. So need 200 to win, 199 or lower and you quit you lose. Winning he'll pay the amount you have at the end of the game. When you lose there's an option to pay the starting 100, or pay some other way. Pick other way for scene. Repeatable until lewd 700(?)
At lewd 300, the game rise to 1000, so 2000 to win. Pay 1000 when lose or pay other way, pay other way for scene. Repeatable until lewd 700(?)
At lewd 500, price rise to 10000 (I think...). lose and pay other way for scene. Repeatable until lewd 700(?)
At lewd 700(?), price at 50000 (I think...). lose and pay other way for scene. This will unlock night time gangbang and disable further gambling(?)
Now at night you can go to the Red light district and go near where the right side merchants hang out during the day and repeat the gang bang event, it doesn't matter what option you pick when you get near, they all lead to gang bang...in my game least

Peeing in fountain:
As soon as you reach 2nd level dungeon (the ice map) there is a pool of water on the map, when Aty is alone she can pee there. This event contribute to a "pee counter". This event is repeatable each day. After about 3(?) times. Go to sleep but don't pee that day (go to sleep twice in a row to be sure) During night time go to Red light district there should be event near the fountain, pick top option. Repeatable

Exposed rape:
During day time, if Aty does not have outer clothing on, go into the inn and head toward restroom, battle trigger, lose and get scene. Scene varies if lewd is above or below 500. Repeatable(?)
During night time, if Aty does not have outer clothing on, go to Red Light District and head toward alleyway left of whorehouse, battle trigger, lose and get scene. Scene varies if lewd is above or below 500. Repeatable(?)
Report of possible Game over from these scene, I haven't seen it, but save just in case

Student sex:
Lewd at 500, go to sleep. Will wake up and battle, lose the fight, scene with student.
Can now trigger student scene on first floor of dorm at night time. Repeatable
After initial scene and repeat scene Aty will get call to teacher office and get the prostitution ring

Street prostitution:
After getting prostitution ring from Student sex line, Aty WITH THE RING EQUIP can talk to varies people in town during day time and solict them for sex at night time in the Inn. Initially, green hair guy in town, purple hair guy in town(note about this guy further down), orange/brown hair guy in front of whorehouse (require her to be not exposed to trigger dialog), and sex related item merchant during Free day.
Talk to them, pick first option, go to night time, go to Inn second floor, go inside. Can only do one person per night. Some will pay money, some won't (the orange/brown hair guy won't). Scene varies above or below 500 lewd and for each person. Repeatable
Unlock more candidate around town when you save people in dungeon.

Purple hair guy in lower right of town:
Besides being a street prostitute target if Aty does not have outer clothing on he will ask to pay her for a scene. You will be given option to accept or decline when Aty lewd is at least 300. (Might suppose to have different scene depending on state of undress...but none that I have seen) Repeatable

Whorehouse:
Easiest way to trigger this is to do Street prostitution a few times(3?), giving birth multiple times might also work. Now at night time go to whorehouse, there should be a guy outside, talk and accept. Different scenes as lewd increases and returning. Eventually she will run into another teacher. Can go work there two more nights for slightly unique scene then scenes repeat. Working at whorehouse will not end the night, so technically you can set up a Street prostitution in the day, go whorehouse at night, then go to Inn after.

Teacher sex:
After meeting teacher in whorehouse, talk to him in the teacher's office he will ask to meet Aty at his house. Go back to town and a house should be open, go in talk for scene. Repeatable by talking to him in office again once per day

Vice principal:
Advance the dungeon until principal leaves, Vice principal should make an offer, accepts and sleep in Aty's office behind library, meet with him. Repeatable scene base on days of the week.

Gym clothes:
Advance the story until photography club member has quest mark, talk to him, talk to science club member. Go to 2nd level dungeon and fight the snowy monster for 10 item, and 10 fragment that drops from almost all enemy, buy 10 consumable item that repair clothes. Talk to science club again.

Bandit fort:
Get defeat in bandit fort, scene. Will end up in prison trying to escape, get in fight and lose again for scene, will end up back in town. Escape will end up back in town as soon as leaving the fort. Both scenes repeatable.

Pregnant:
Need at least 500FP unspent, when attempt to leave room during day time Aty will comment, top option lead pregnant, bottom option continue on as usual (will ask again if try to leave room again and still 500FP). First time pregnant will get a dialog with head teacher about sending Aty to the village and talk with village chief. Sleep in village bed she will give birth. After giving birth 3 times on the 4th pregnancy the village chief will ask Aty to pay a daily fee (it doesn't matter if you don't have money, it doesn't seems to touch the money in the bank, only the ones you have on person). Can pick to pay the fee and she can give birth normally from here on out. Can also select pay with body, now each time before sleeping and giving birth, Aty has to go to the house next store in the village and talk to a guy for a scene.

Summon armor:
You get a summon armor skill when you beat the first boss, Aty will only use it if she didn't take anyone into the dungeon with her. The armor last for 3 turns it boosts stats but put her in a nude state that is subject to battle rape. The armor visual changes base on lewd, three levels, below 300, 300 to 499, 500 and up. Not sure if stats change.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

as he wrote the memory states are from 1.3 to 1.4 not kompnatibel smears directly from XD

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, fuck. The problem is still there- program death upon selecting the name.

I always have this problem with certain games, and all of CircleKAME's games. Anybody know if it's just me or if there's a secret technique to fix this?
See my post just above yours. There appears to be some confusion even with the different DLsites as to which RTP this uses. I THINK he has changed to VX which was stealth updated this summer. So install a new version of VX should fix.

Check your game's ini file to see which RTP is really needed.

mikonin

Reputation score

Ver1.4 821.24MB....
Oh my lord O_O

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

See my post just above yours. There appears to be some confusion even with the different DLsites as to which RTP this uses. I THINK he has changed to VX which was stealth updated this summer. So install a new version of VX should fix.

Check your game's ini file to see which RTP is really needed.
It was VX Ace. I have VX Ace. It's... dead. Can't play it, lel.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(full version&patch 1.3 released)

nor me.

I have waaay over 500 lust though, so it might be that.

tried it with 2000 lust, with 300 and with 90.

with hooker ring and without.

never got a game over.

what sort of stats did you use?
I had around 380 lust. And both encounters ended with a game over. Without ring. Strange.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=パラレルファンタジーIF Ver1.4
Copy-pasta'd straight from the game ini. Upon selecting the options to exit name selection, the game freezes and must be killed by task manager; alt-F4 does not work, and the program's freeze means I can't click the red x of death.

So yeah. Sad, this game seems great. But then again, Arms Devicer has the same problem; I can't play more than 10 minutes into his games without encountering a freeze of destiny.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

~snip Peeing in fountain:
As soon as you reach 2nd level dungeon (the ice map) there is a pool of water on the map, when Aty is alone she can pee there. This event contribute to a "pee counter". This event is repeatable each day. After about 10(?) times. Go to sleep but don't pee that day (go to sleep twice in a row to be sure) During night time go to Red light district there should be event near the fountain, pick top option. Repeatable
snip~
3 times will do.;)

It was VX Ace. I have VX Ace. It's... dead. Can't play it, lel.
Copy-pasta'd straight from the game ini. Upon selecting the options to exit name selection, the game freezes and must be killed by task manager; alt-F4 does not work, and the program's freeze means I can't click the red x of death.

So yeah. Sad, this game seems great. But then again, Arms Devicer has the same problem; I can't play more than 10 minutes into his games without encountering a freeze of destiny.
Very weird. :confused: Perhaps VX Ace had an update as well or your copy is corrupted. Worth a shot to re-install.

Curious though, Was yours a direct purchase or from another source? Asking because some who bought said they had install file(s?) for RTP in their download.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the underwear buk was not resolved.
Once have sex and you can no longer se draw from.

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the underwear buk was not resolved.
Once have sex and you can no longer se draw from.
lol I think is just that he hasn't add the option to put back on and take off underwear again after she initially taking them off:)
Hopefully there will be that option soon and also scenes related to not wearing underwear, because there is only one scene at the staircase where the underwear really matter:(

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

your problem might not have been with rpg maker, as you don't really need the program to run the game, all you need is the RTP to run it (who would go buy a game that requires extra expenses...(thats right all you WoW players:D))
your problem could be as simple as you ran out of ram or cpu:)
but that could just be me being wrong (once again:eek:)
perhaps you should go to the rpg maker forum and search for program freeze:)

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol I think is just that he hasn't add the option to put back on and take off underwear again after she initially taking them off:)
Hopefully there will be that option soon and also scenes related to not wearing underwear, because there is only one scene at the staircase where the underwear really matter:(
You just have to change title from female teacher to innocent female teacher and you can freely remove the underwear and put it back.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

So, we need both the base (v1.0) and the latest (v1.4 at the time) update before being able to play the game :

389.96 Mo
+ 821.24 Mo
=~ 1.2 Go

:eek:

Did I get that right ? Or does the "update" include v1.0 ?

I did a search on this thread with "patch" as key word, but it didn't tell me much.

I prefer to ask before committing to the download, sorry for the bother.

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You just have to change title from female teacher to innocent female teacher and you can freely remove the underwear and put it back.
how to remove and put it back???:confused:
i can't find the option in the menu or the closet:(

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, we need both the base (v1.0) and the latest (v1.4 at the time) update before being able to play the game :

389.96 Mo
+ 821.24 Mo
=~ 1.2 Go

:eek:

Did I get that right ? Or does the "update" include v1.0 ?

I did a search on this thread with "patch" as key word, but it didn't tell me much.

I prefer to ask before committing to the download, sorry for the bother.
you only need the 1.4 as it is a patched version on the dlsite, and you can delete the one that is in the folder "動作安定版" as it only terminate the buggy processes? (something like that as said on the dev blog) so that comes down to 400mb:)

Status
Not open for further replies.