What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(1.5 released)

I have no idea what the question even means.
  • Does this refer to the events that happen when you lose in battle, or some kind of Game Over?
  • Does "cut" mean "I don't want to get raped", or does it mean, "I do want to get raped"?
I not sure, but with the "Do not cut" option on, I got a bad end with a pregnancy CG. (Lana route) Still got the same bad end with the option on though...
EDIT: Confirmed with giants, no matter the option you have picked you get pregnancy bad end.

Some questions
Does anyone know where you can get variation of the basic teacher outfit? (shorter top, and I'm not talking about strip damage)
Answered that one => There is a shady guy near the inn at night (behind the forge) only some day of the week (not sure which one). He sells costume against FP (300 FP per costume).

What does the guy in the market give you for you snake scales/skulls ? It says the following 浄化の潔斎を手に入れた! considering how hard it is to get those scales (low level) I was wondering.

Last edited:

Sinflower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I not sure, but with the "Do not cut" option on, I got a bad end with a pregnancy CG. (Lana route) Still got the same bad end with the option on though...
EDIT: Confirmed with giants, no matter the option you have picked you get pregnancy bad end.
I believe it refers to only showing bad endings involving pregnancy CG so it is valid that you get the CG with both options.
I'm just not sure what bad endings you can trigger that do not involve pregnancy.
If my assumption is correct Cut should refer to "Only show bad endings involving pregnancy" and
Don't Cut "Show all bad endings".

What does the guy in the market give you for you snake scales/skulls ? It says the following 浄化の潔斎を手に入れた! considering how hard it is to get those scales (low level) I was wondering.
If that's really what he says then he gives you Dispelling Poison (name from the partial), referred to in some parts of the machine translation as Kessai of purification.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If that's really what he says then he gives you Dispelling Poison (name from the partial), referred to in some parts of the machine translation as Kessai of purification.
Thanks ! I seems to have unlocked the "sex toys" quest retrieval in the school's lab (not sure but found out the quest after)

Even in the original version I can't get the NTR route...

I have followed the walkthroug page 59

And I'm stuck at this passage:

If you have not completed Lana, Crane and NTR routes or have not had student sex 5+ times, Ati keeps consciousness and is housed in warehouse to right of school - janitor screws her but persuades VP to allow her to leave during the day. (You get your student sex points.)

If you have completed Lana, Crane and NTR routes and have had student sex 5+ times, choice is given for Ati to pass out or not in basement sex dungeon. If she doesn't, she ends up at warehouse. If she does...

I have did all of the above, I can get into Daniel home if I want, but when I get imprisoned by VP: Janitor set me free (no option to lose consciousness). Is only "activating" the flags too lite? Should I clear floor 10 and start over to get this option?

Sinflower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have did all of the above, I can get into Daniel home if I want, but when I get imprisoned by VP: Janitor set me free (no option to lose consciousness). Is only "activating" the flags too lite? Should I clear floor 10 and start over to get this option?
If my memory is correct you need an NTR level of above 100 (which you should normally have at this point)
and after getting caught by all students in the basement 2 or 3 times there should be an option to pass out.
(The Lana and Crane flags need to be set but from what I read you have them set)
I don't think that you need to clear floor 10 ... but you could try and just quickly clear the game to:
a) See if both flags are set (Lana and Crane should appear near the town entrance)
b) See if it changes anything in the dungeon.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think you need floor 10. Rather, other than the Lana and Crane flags and 100 NTR points, you also need to sleep with students. Remember how if you wake up in the middle of the night aroused, then you can try to leave, meet a succubus, fight, lose, then get directed to those students? I think you have to sleep with them around 5 times or something to also set a flag.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If my memory is correct you need an NTR level of above 100 (which you should normally have at this point)
and after getting caught by all students in the basement 2 or 3 times there should be an option to pass out.
(The Lana and Crane flags need to be set but from what I read you have them set)
I don't think that you need to clear floor 10 ... but you could try and just quickly clear the game to:
a) See if both flags are set (Lana and Crane should appear near the town entrance)
b) See if it changes anything in the dungeon.
I don't think you need floor 10. Rather, other than the Lana and Crane flags and 100 NTR points, you also need to sleep with students. Remember how if you wake up in the middle of the night aroused, then you can try to leave, meet a succubus, fight, lose, then get directed to those students? I think you have to sleep with them around 5 times or something to also set a flag.
Confirmed thanks for your insights ! The walkthrough wasn't clear about his (or I missed its point), you have to go to the basements several times before having the "collapse" option.

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Excuse my ignorance but how do you add Klein or lana in your party? Sometimes I think I found cray but its just dialogue and no option to join

Edit: nevermind I just found how they are in front of the dungeon, but now there is another thing, after you fight the little angel in Klein's event you are supposed to get it as a summon right? but no matter how many times I repeat the event I can't get him as summon.

Last edited:

Snemisis12

Reputation score

when you get the gym clothes crafted you can do a photoshoot scene but in the files there is a naughty photoshoot scene in gym clothes how can u do this

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

when you get the gym clothes crafted you can do a photoshoot scene but in the files there is a naughty photoshoot scene in gym clothes how can u do this
To put it bluntly: You can't.

First off, once her lust stat reaches a certain point, you can't enter the school with the gym uniform without immediately warping to her "office."
Secondly, and more importantly, they never finished the game. So the scene was never officially included in the game.

Snemisis12

Reputation score

To put it bluntly: You can't.

First off, once her lust stat reaches a certain point, you can't enter the school with the gym uniform without immediately warping to her "office."
Secondly, and more importantly, they never finished the game. So the scene was never officially included in the game.
dam seems like this is a habit of this developer but at least there games are pretty awesome compared to other developers.

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I feel bad to ask this since it means I didn't use the search funtion but, Its there a full english translation or is it just for the game menu and stuff? As well won't ask for page since will look for it if I know it is there.
PD: Typing drunk is fun

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I feel bad to ask this since it means I didn't use the search funtion but, Its there a full english translation or is it just for the game menu and stuff? As well won't ask for page since will look for it if I know it is there.
PD: Typing drunk is fun
If game is only partial only the original and Parrallel fantasy 0 are translated

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

huh there are 2 PF games which are translated? i only knew of the very first one yet.

But to get this right:
PF 0 is in fact called PF and is the very first game and is that:
and PF 1 is called PF 0 + and is that:

is that correct? and if yes, where is the full translation for PF 0 +? i only found a partial.

Last edited:

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

PARALLEL FANTASY IF IS ONLY PARTIAL NOT 100% Translated

ONLY PF 1 AND PF 0 are FULLY translated
Not too sure about PF 0+ as it were on DLsite being fully translated, couldn't find that one myself. Also your wrong about the lack of a full translation for PF IF. Admittedly its only a machine translation of the game it does exsist. (Quoted the post below its on page 85)

huh there are 2 PF games which are translated? i only knew of the very first one yet.

But to get this right:
PF 0 is in fact called PF and is the very first game and is that:
and PF 1 is called PF 0 + and is that:

is that correct? and if yes, where is the full translation for PF 0 +? i only found a partial.
Mush like you I could only find a partial for PF 0+, PF is translated and easy enough to find, also as mentioned above I found a machine translation of PF IF that someone did. Haven't tried it myself due to it being a machine translation that from what I understand can throw a few bugs at you, I'd personally rather set it up to translate on my PC using the partial of the menus and such and do it that way. But to each their own. ^^

I created a more or less full machine translation for version 2.2d:
mega.nz/#!UAdCAQKQ!Sfez5ER-WigTNwAY8x80dmYTK2wUmjQ9uwDvxXvjf1s

Just replace the data folder with the one provided and it should be in ... well some kind of English.
I recommend to backup the original data folder just in case.
Should anyone find situations in which the patch breaks the game contact me and I will try to fix it.
Because there is a chance that the game might crash at some point it is also recommended to save often.
This does not mean that the game will crash but just that sometimes due to the way I create the translations it is possible for the game when some events are triggered.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PARALLEL FANTASY IF IS ONLY PARTIAL NOT 100% Translated

ONLY PF 1 AND PF 0 are FULLY translated
if there is a full trans to 0, could you please provide a link, cause ive never seen it?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'd like to ask for any further discussion about the translation process be moved to a thread in the Translation section.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

guess thats a right choice.

But to reveal the knowledge: Asanass was so kind to tell me that the full translation is only available for members of HRPGHeaven which are currently making Ayames adventure.
And to become a member you need to be a Patreon or get recommended by a member of them. After some writing with Starke from HRPG i got a clear answer for everyone:

"It says on Patreon, to access HRPG Heaven is the 50$ tier for one month or your can go the paypal way, after that you either stay "active" in the forum or donate 10$ a month."

So everyone can decide for themselves now :)

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I guess that means I shouldn't bother waiting to play it then since there won't be a translation. Did anybody ever make a walkthrough or a complete save file at least? I know there's a lot of stuff in the thread, but wasn't sure if anybody had compiled it or made one of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.