What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [v0.5] Glassix

I asked about take her in the park for her tendency, not to share here with some random guys, why all of you jumped on that conclusion? If I where at his place, NO SHARING... if a man have the chance of make an harem, it's not like he will share it with some random guy that walked nearby.... this is against the core of an harem where a single men HAVE WITHOUT SHARE various womans

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I asked about take her in the park for her tendency, not to share here with some random guys, why all of you jumped on that conclusion? If I where at his place, NO SHARING... if a man have the chance of make an harem, it's not like he will share it with some random guy that walked nearby.... this is against the core of an harem where a single men HAVE WITHOUT SHARE various womans
Aha, yeah true, maybe I assumed too far :p A private naked walk in the park still matches what could happen with the principal :)

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay guys,

Here is the slightly overdue update for Glassix, v0.5.1. Thanks for your patience.

Download :

How to download :
1) Download the core zip for your OS (Windows, Mac or Linux)
2) Download the game's data zip
3) Unzip the core wherever you want
4) Unzip the data inside the Glassix folder (I'm not sure for Mac and Linux. You might need to put the data in a subfolder. If any Mac and Linux user could confirm me the path where to unzip the data so the game works, that would be helpful)

About the new content :
The new scenes are quite short. They are divided between generic scenes which are shared between all or most girls and specific scenes which are limited to one or few girls. There are also two different ways to trigger them : commands require the player to talk to the girl and click the order while events are triggered automatically upon entering the room at the required time and can happen only once a day.
The purpose is to have lots of content thanks to generic scenes which are easier to create since they are the same for all girls while having more specific scenes depending on the girl kink so they would each feel different.

What's new :
- New blowjob & boobjob commands for all girls
- New ass rub command for Naomi
- New cunnilingus command for Hikari
- Toilet scenes updated with handjob, blowjob & boobjob for all girls
- Bath scenes updated with handjob, blowjob & boobjob for all girls
- Massage scenes updated with cunnilingus for Aiko & Saiko
- Special event for Aiko at her office in the afternoon during week
- Special event for Saiko in karaoke during week-ends
- Special event for Rin & Ayumi in karaoke during week-ends

It might not look like much but there's a lot of new images behind and I couldn't test all girls and outfits, so let me know if you encounter any problem or mistake during the scenes.

Thanks !

Last edited:

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gonna jump right on it :)

ps, is it best to use a new save or can saves from previous version be used?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You should be able to use saves from v0.5, but not from before. But you have some cheats in game anyway if you need to quickly restart.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this is for the windows one
on day 3 I take it out in front of the mother in the bathroom but there weren't any images only the text
till now I tried only this, dunno how is the other ones

it's possible that this happen because in the zip I took from your patreon page miss the folder "scenes" with the new ones

a zip big 48.7 mb when the extracted one is something like 350 and more is strange

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looks like a lot.

Thanks for good work !

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

on day 3 I take it out in front of the mother in the bathroom but there weren't any images only the text

it's possible that this happen because in the zip I took from your patreon page miss the folder "scenes" with the new ones

a zip big 48.7 mb when the extracted one is something like 350 and more is strange
Other players had it worked properly so I'm guessing it might just be a corrupted download. The core should be around 60Mo and the data are more than 450Mo. So in total, the game should be more than 500Mo.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its a bit confusing since you have to dowload 2 files. One is the exectuable, the other is the data folder. If you dowload only the executable and put it into the pold 5.0 folder the game will work but you wont see any of the new scenes.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the file was corrupted after take it again worked good

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its a bit confusing since you have to dowload 2 files. One is the exectuable, the other is the data folder. If you dowload only the executable and put it into the pold 5.0 folder the game will work but you wont see any of the new scenes.
Oh yes, I didn't think of this possibility. I'm sure some players tried to overwrite the old version which caused the problem. I'll have to think of something easier to handle next time.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I love how much there is to do now in the game ! awesome.

I also like your changes to UI save system etc.

One thing I dont like is the big top left panel. Panel itself is fine but it gets in the way too much It should be togable, and way smaller - it interferes with info when you use glasses. It doesnt even dissapear if you rightclick to remove textbox.

I am glad you are making the events more and more kinky each time !

Please More chickan scenes (with penetration if possible) !

Last edited:

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Good point Angmir, I was thinking about that on my last playthrough that the UI box in the top left kind of gets in the way. Daedolon, could you make it either transparent, move-able, or slide-able? I really enjoy having a panel with game information added to the UI but it gets in the way some times.

Keep up the good work!

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A minimized UI is a good idea, will try to add it next release.

For chikan, more are planned but I need to edit the girl's schedule for them to travel in the subway so it takes more time than other scenes.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all,

I thought I'd share with you what I'm planning for Glassix since you gave me some good ideas and knowing more about what's possible in the game might allow you to give me even more ideas.

As said, here is what I'm planning for Glassix since you gave me some good ideas and knowing more about what's possible in the game might allow you to give me even more ideas.

First of all, I'd like to clarify one important point about Glassix :
The glasses presented in the game are not intended for the classic hypnosis like most of you seem to think. Those glasses act more as apprehension removal than a classic hypnosis tool.
What I mean by that is that the MC uses the glasses to suggest the girls to behave closer to their basic instincts than what they were taught. Which means a S character such a Hikari is intended to stay S and will never become submissive with the glasses alone. Each girl has her own nature and will stick to it even under the influence of the glasses, the only thing the glasses will do is to make the girls think it's OK to share their hidden nature with the glasses owner and the level represent how much nature they'll be willing to share.
Basically, level 1 is meant for handjob - masturbation, level 2 is for blowjob - boobjob, level 3 is for vaginal penetration and level 4 is for anal. Each girl will also have some specific scenes each level related to her nature.

There are several sides of the game which can be worked on and I'm planning to switch between them with each release and depending on your feedback. One release takes me usually 2 to 3 weeks to complete :

1) The plot :
I've already prepared it and just need to include it. What I'm preparing here is not just about more H-stuff (even though a lot will be added during the plot) but there will also be a whole new system integrated with it which will allow the player to do more dark stuff with the girls. Two new girls will appear to finish the plot. I'm guessing finishing the plot will require 2 releases, each with a new girl. Then another release to make those girls playable like other girls since they're special.

2) Increasing girl levels :
Currently, the game is locked at 2 for all girl. Adding 1 level requires 1 release. Those levels includes the obedience event and the daily commands.

3) More town events :
A lot can be added here : night scenes with all girls, school and swimming pool events etc... For this part, I try to include them in other releases little by little but it could be worth spending a whole release just for them since it's also a lot of work.

4) New folks :
Yes, more girls are planned and I'm intending to have all of them fully playable. Some players suggested to include more of them without creating the related H scene to start, which is a good idea and would allow me to introduce them as well as create more town events. It would add much more interactions in the game which would be nice.
Among the girl planned, you can expect those : police woman, nurse, another junior classmate, more teachers (PE, junior teacher) and more depending on your suggestions.
On a side note, some of you might be familiar with SBPR and might have some girls in mind to include in the game. If you're interested, send me a link, I'm open to suggestions. Remember each girl would need 2 outfits : work and casual (and swimsuit later on).
Moreover, this part is not limited to girl. Some male citizen are also planned to give new opportunities to the MC, being good or bad.
Maybe working a release just on this could increase the game's interest.

5) Expanding the town :
South and North districts are planned, North being the entertainment park while South will be the beach.
Moreover, the other districts will be expanded as well, such as the school which would include a gym location for the possible PE teacher.
All girls will have their own home too which would add a lot more locations with each new girl as well as work place.
This also mean all the girls current routine will change the more places are added.
For this part, I work on it as the story and girls are added. But the two new districts might require a release on their own.
By the way, I'm searching for new backgrounds materials sources, I used most of what I could from DLSite so if you know of other places where to find nice backgrounds, it would be helpful. Paid ones are fine too.

6) Money :
A few of you already suggested the idea and it would make the game more lively. You'll be able to earn money with part time jobs or more dark stuff while spending it on stuff like gifts for the girls or tickets to access special location such as the entertainment park. This is were adding more citizens would help to have more way to earn money.
Moreover, if gift are added, the game would use the usual system of like/dislike gift for all girls and you would have to give a gift to check whether a girl likes it or not. The status page would have a new tab which would keep track of such preferences.

7) Affection gain tweaks :
Currently, the affection system is pretty straight forward with a simple bar which only goes down if you screw up. The idea would be to make the bar increment or decrement to neutral each day, forcing the player to interact daily with its target to keep being close to her. With gifts, it would also be easier to handle several girl at once.
More over, the current mood of the girl is based on her affection for you. This would change by adding a variable mood to the girl which would change each day between good, neutral and bad. The mood would impact greatly the chance of commands success, a girl in a bad mood would rarely obey you order. The mood would change daily but could also be changed by some specific interactions such as the massage or with some gift.

8) Karma system :
The MC actions currently have no impact on the story, it only impacts the girl's mood. Adding a karma would keep track of the good and bad actions done by the MC and would trigger different endings as well as different behavior from the citizens.

That's all for the moment. I hope you have a better idea of what to expect with Glassix now.

The next release will focus on the plot since it will unveil a new key mechanism for the girls. After that, it will depend on what you prefer, I can focus on any side of the game, having more girls in the game would be a nice addition I think as well as adding a few fun situations, even if they would not be fully playable at first. Of course, most players greatly expect the level 3 scenes which will allow penetration so... It'll be up to you :p

Thanks for your time and support !

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

7) Affection gain tweaks :
Currently, the affection system is pretty straight forward with a simple bar which only goes down if you screw up. The idea would be to make the bar increment or decrement to neutral each day, forcing the player to interact daily with its target to keep being close to her. With gifts, it would also be easier to handle several girl at once.
Please don't do this, or at the very least be very careful about how you do this.

I'm assuming that this is supposed to mean a small decrease in relationship each day until it hits neutral, right?

This definitely seems like a step from gameplay mechanic to annoying chore.
"I wanted to X's event today but I need to grind for cash to get enough gifts for everyone so that I don't lose relationship points today."

Maybe tie the "middle point" of the relationship gauge to their obedience level? So at 0 it would still move to neutral, but with each level of obedience it would move to a higher point? Maybe at 2 it would be at a low level of blue (liked? friend?) and at 4 it could be close to purple? (love?)

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Your idea makes sense and could be easy to add. This tweak part is still in early thinking phase anyway but I definitely want to make it harder to increase affection in the end to make it more entertaining.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

a little suggestion about a male character and relative event
you can set one as shopkeeper, maybe tied to someone (uncle, brother, father, family friend of a girl) and have the mom that give an errand to the MC, he go there, buy what is need and notice that the man give to the MC the wrong change (english is not my first language so I dunno if is the right word) and then the MC can choice if:
- say it to the man, gain good karma and maybe some point with the girl/woman connected to him
- don't say nothing, gain bad karma and increase the MC's money

a variation of this can be that the man is not connected to no one and the girl/woman notice the fact while is present gaining or losing points based on the action

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am glad you are going all out with this game. I think you should - your game is neatly done - you are clearly good at making it - why not aim high ?? ;} )

It is allready very nice game.

I would just warn you from making it too complicated gameplay wise. It isnt mmo - where you have to grind to stay afloat.

1) Some extra plot events is good idea, but I would not like to see End Game screen. Keep it a sandbox.

2) How about one final obedience level unlocked not with Obedience but some "quest" or challange. That will actualy trigger some sort of Ending for a Heroine ? Making girl realy fall in love with you, or becoming total submissive ona-pet... Nothing conclusive ofc but some sort of story wrapper for that girl.

3) I am looking forward to your ideas.

4) Some ideas to "girls" you might add.
- older-loli looking tsundere kohei (make one looking like my belowed Fushikawa Kokoro from my avatar !)
- PE teacher gaijin tanned blonde ;]
- Wife of a Boss of a shop you work for part time
- Miko (make a Shrine in Southern Part of a City ?)
- Nurse is a good idea
- Older Brothers Girlfriend and her little sister (would require you to change a story a bit - to add an older brother that has his own apartment)
- foreign blonde transfer student - that speaks broken japanese and is extreamly clumsy.

- You could simply make all characters from Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai and put them into a game and make it awesome ;] Or all the girls of Bakemonogatari series... Well I got too dreamy.
Well I guess That is off the limits for now ;]

5 As said above - Shinto Shrine would be cool
Also - Onsen in the mountains ??

6. I am not too sure about the money. It would require a lot of work and it would be difficult to balance the game to be fun without useless grind.
But if done correctly it would make the game better ofc.

7. There is certainly a lot that can be done with Affection other than simply changing the text durring interactions slightly.
How about beeing able to ask girls out and have some proper relationships ?
Limit is mesured by how far are you willing to go ;]

BESIDES

Have you ever played Illussion Artificial Academy ?
When you said how you want to expand on your game, I can help but wonder if it would be possible for person like you to make similar game like that.
Joining customisation and 3d enviroment with story, cool mechanics, and interactions like in your game ;]
That would be awaesome

But Maybe keeping the game simple is better for now ? - after all some changes you sugested could be realy difficult and tedious to do.

But all in all - I think you are doing great job so far. You are working hard and regularly which is more than you can say about most of beginer gamemakers.
Whatever you decide - I am sure you will do great job.
Take Care !

PS. Is it ever possible you will make choice of protagonist in your game ?

Like choice of:
- Default character
- Gentle Shota-looking character
- Muscular silly friendly character
- Fat Otaku shy Character
- Evil Socialy Awkward Chunibyou Character
etc

That would be nice !

PS2
Especialy Shota character (legal ofc ! like 18yrs old looking like 12 yrs old ;])

Strange as it is - staight shotacon has become my primary fetish as of late ;]
And I think it would work good in your game with that kind of protagonist.
So I would love it if it is possible someday.

Anyway
Cheers ;]

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Exeryon :
For the karma part, I was thinking more about the lesser devil. With those kind of power, the idea is to be able to do bad things, but it'll be up to the player to choose how low he'll dare to go with handling the girls :p There would be actions to increase karma but it'll be more about managing your karma to lose as less as possible if you want to have a normal ending.

@Angmir :
For the end game, the plot will have a game over path triggered by the player manually or if he can't fullfill certain conditions in the required time. This game over will be avoidable once the full plot is finished.

Your quest, locations and girls ideas are interesting, I'll see what I can do with it :) I do have shrine and onsen backgrounds which I plan to include when expanding the town. And I also want to allow proper relationship with girls with relying on glasses. But I'll see that part later.

I played most Illusion games including AA but this is a bit different though :p No customization is planned at all because it would be too much to handle with all the rest. Maybe in a future game though !