What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [v0.4] Glassix

Having your head buried between a girl's tights is really refreshing :D But that can be a matter of preference, indeed :)
I feel like it just doesn't make sense for a high school protagonist, especially one that rapes women with hypnosis.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ltpika:

The narrative that is being set is the glasses give the MC the ability to manipulate people to an extent and over time -and experience- he will learn how to control this better. At the start of the game he can only do simple things such as "don't mind me" and other events without the women freaking out at him like when he cums on the teacher during that same event. As time goes on the women are manipulated to become more docile and he learns how to control this power better so that he can take more control over them.

This is a fundamentally different story than say that of "A Spell For All" where the MC can just mind control and fuck anything with legs. I prefer this kind of story over ASFA because of the development of the control over time.

I don't think the MC is less "rapes women with hypnosis" and more of subverts women over time to be under his control. To each their own though...

Daedolon:

Thanks for the update! Trying it out now and will offer what input I can after finishing the new material.

What are your next steps in this game? I personally think you should add the dating system at the end and finish up all the mind control stuff first. Right now, your game has some of the simplest yet fun mind control material in it. The dating stuff, although interesting, kind of doesn't line up too well with the "son take these glasses and have fun with" part of the story.

You should think about posting the game at Hypnopics collective and get some good feedback from the folks over there. Lots of great hypnosis/mind control games have been developed over there and this would make a great addition to the growing pool of games.

What is the next step you're thinking about developing for content in the game? More daily events? Obedience level 3? More characters?

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I feel like it just doesn't make sense for a high school protagonist, especially one that rapes women with hypnosis.
This is not exactly rape, but once more, it's just a matter of perspective :p

Daedolon:

Thanks for the update! Trying it out now and will offer what input I can after finishing the new material.

What are your next steps in this game? I personally think you should add the dating system at the end and finish up all the mind control stuff first. Right now, your game has some of the simplest yet fun mind control material in it. The dating stuff, although interesting, kind of doesn't line up too well with the "son take these glasses and have fun with" part of the story.

You should think about posting the game at Hypnopics collective and get some good feedback from the folks over there. Lots of great hypnosis/mind control games have been developed over there and this would make a great addition to the growing pool of games.

What is the next step you're thinking about developing for content in the game? More daily events? Obedience level 3? More characters?
Well, there's still a lot to do for the game. For next version, I'm planning to add the level 2 daily events and improve the level 1 already created to have chains.

Another thing I'd like to include in the game is more dynamism. By this, I mean that the girls should move around town more and should actually make the trip between each location. The same as what we have in 3D games. But since Glassix is 2D with it's own system, it's much more tedious to put into place.

I'll also improve the daily talk with more variations and more information while adding the hint system I've been talking about before.

I'll also improve the map layers to make it more intricate. Having it too big before was a problem but with the map interface, this will give more option to have girls travel around the city. The downtown will be extendend to have a commercial center, north district will contain the amusement park which will be needed for the next obedience level and south district will have the beach. which means swimsuits, which means all the created daily scenes will need the swimsuit variation.

As you said, I'm going to focus on the hypno part for the moment. I might just add a simple date system to give player the ability to increase the affection level of a girl if they messed up too bad at start. A more intricate one will be added later on to romance them normally if the player wishes so. But anyway, that's a few months in the future at the current pace ;)

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering, do you plan to add a fast travel option ? I lost myself quite a lot at the beginning cause i couldn't remember the map and often missed girls (i even spent the whole night outside once). Or just revamp a little the map to give a better understanding of the differents roads (tramway got me lost more than i would admit).

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Currently, no fast travel planned. Another player had the same problem as you, getting lost in the map but adding a fast travel can be quite tricky with how Glassix works. The map is actually pretty straight forward, you can use the map menu to get used to it. I'll think about it if more players request this feature.

Takohead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant seem to find the principal, iv been going to class but like you said too in your other post,

found rin's mom and hikari, just the principal isn't showing up, dunno if its a bug or not.

Hope i'm just being thick and doing something wrong

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had the same problem with the principle. Try taking fast mode to school and see if it spawns her at the end of the day. Or try to go to school without getting any obedience points that day until after you meet the principle. I don't know what worked for me. I was going to start a new game and see if I could figure it out.

On another point, I still don't get Saiko in her casual clothes during the massage. I tried it in Saiko's Room on both the 6th and the 7th. The images are in the folder, but no casual clothes in the game.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Following your players' reports, I've updated the game with a few more corrections:

- Principal meeting event corrected
- No more double Saiko late at night in her room
- Saiko's massage in her casual outfit has been fixed (for good this time)

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not a bug, I don't think, but I wanted to comment on some of the mechanics!

I find it interesting that if you have Kana at obedience level 1, and you have her affection in the thumbs up range, or higher, you can "Help her out" in the bathroom, otherwise you need to wait until obedience level 2.

Another event I found interesting, if you watch a girl pee in the toilet, and then watch her get into the bath later in the day, you get no obedience for the bath event, but if you don't watch a girl pee during the day, then you get the obedience for watching her get into the bath. I don't know if this is intentional, but it is cool in it's own way.

Thanks for taking the time to make this game!

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Another event I found interesting, if you watch a girl pee in the toilet, and then watch her get into the bath later in the day, you get no obedience for the bath event, but if you don't watch a girl pee during the day, then you get the obedience for watching her get into the bath. I don't know if this is intentional, but it is cool in it's own way.

Thanks for taking the time to make this game!
It is simply for you not to get things too fast. only 1 point for peeking regardless if it is toilet or bath.

I am glad to see new scenes are a bit bigger than those for lev 1

It is great how increasing obedience allows you to have sex interactions in more public places. (Level 1 only in private rooms and toilets, Level 2 in the hall of the house etc.)

It always bugged me why rooftop isnt considered "safe" location. I say it should be at least level 2 acceptable.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

To calculate the acceptance of an event, the game uses a simple formula based on the affection and the obedience level which I call "mood". It's basically "Affection + 10 * Obedience level". There's also a check on the flat obedience level to access the commands.

Required mood for the moment is about 50 with level 1 obedience. So as long as you didn't screw up early game, most commands should work. The bath masturbation for the sister requires 70 mood points and level 1 obedience which as you noticed, could work from level 1 but was easier to reach at level 2.

For the obedience gain, it might be a bug because the bath and toilet scenes should each give you 1 point. Some players complained the game was grindy which is correct since it's in its early version, so I wanted to make it a bit less grindy with those 2 commands.

For the locations privacy, it ranges from 0 to 4, which matches the obedience level required. Basically, private rooms are lvl 0, small shared rooms like toilets and bathroom are level 1, other shared indoor rooms are level 2, like the kitchen or houses corridors, outdoors places not too public are level 3, like roof, balcony or the park and the rest are level 4.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all,

Download :

Here is Glassix v0.5. What's new ?

• Status page : Requested by a few players, this page will help you keep track of each girl you met.
  • Hint system : When a girl is ready to have an event, she will give you some hints about where and when to trigger her event. Once discovered, the hint is stored in the status page.
  • Cheat option : To avoid current grindy situation for players who already finished all current events and don't want to restart with each new version, a small cheat system has been added. Simply left click the girl's avatar on the status page to increase her obedience. You'll still need to unlock each level by triggering the related event.
  • Multi slot saves : Requested by a lot of players, pressing F9 now sends you to a multi save page. Work still in progress, I plan to add a pagination later on to increase the number of slots.
  • A "skip day 1" option has been added when starting a new game.
  • A clickable menu has been added for those of you who plays on desktop and don't have easy access to the "F1" keys
  • Bug correction : Girls are properly placed when more than 3 of them are in the same room.

Side note : I'll be away for 1 week starting tomorrow.

What has not been done due to lack of time and will be done when I get back :
  • Daily events level 2
  • FAQ
  • Multi platform release (Mac + Linux)

This mean the current state of v0.5 is only new functionality additions, no new content yet.
This also mean I won't be able to correct any new bug you discover until I'm back, sorry if you stumble upon any problem.

Still, feel free to report any problem as I'll check them as soon as I'm back.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [v0.5] Glassix

A PAIN IN THE ASS IS HERE
*cough*
- nice thing that you put that cheat option
- nice thing the multy slot option because I push 2 or 3 time the wrong Fbutton and ruined the game
- a very good idea that when the character give you the hint, a small box with Hint write inside appear in the upper right part of the screen
- good the pushable button

but...

- if someone use the cheat but miss the hint looking already the hint for the event must appear anyway in the status page (this is just my opinion because when the 3rd event will be made the hint number 3 will appear under the one or there will be an empty space, dunno how you make this game but maybe you can put a trigger that make appear the hint after the player do the event)

- since now is possible see a status page then the 2 bars over the characters when the player use the glasses can be take out... why I say this? well for 2 reasons that are:
1) the status page make them basically useless (this is my opinion)
2) if the character is in the left part of the screen and is enough high the 2 bars are covered by the clickable menu, I discovered this in day 2, went in the toilet, said don't mind me to the sister, went down in the kitchen where was present Aiko and using the glasses saw that her 2 bars are covered by the menu

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A PAIN IN THE ASS IS HERE
*cough*
- nice thing that you put that cheat option
- nice thing the multy slot option because I push 2 or 3 time the wrong Fbutton and ruined the game
- a very good idea that when the character give you the hint, a small box with Hint write inside appear in the upper right part of the screen
- good the pushable button

but...

- if someone use the cheat but miss the hint looking already the hint for the event must appear anyway in the status page (this is just my opinion because when the 3rd event will be made the hint number 3 will appear under the one or there will be an empty space, dunno how you make this game but maybe you can put a trigger that make appear the hint after the player do the event)

- since now is possible see a status page then the 2 bars over the characters when the player use the glasses can be take out... why I say this? well for 2 reasons that are:
1) the status page make them basically useless (this is my opinion)
2) if the character is in the left part of the screen and is enough high the 2 bars are covered by the clickable menu, I discovered this in day 2, went in the toilet, said don't mind me to the sister, went down in the kitchen where was present Aiko and using the glasses saw that her 2 bars are covered by the menu
You're right for the hints using the cheat. I'll add this next release.

For the status bar, actually I do need it since it'll be used in the future plot I'm preparing :p I won't say more though but the bars ARE needed in x-ray mode :p

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait for next release. Any hints into what dark plots you have about the future of this game?

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have to ask this....
do you want to put a collar to the headmaster and take her for a walk in the park at night?

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait for next release. Any hints into what dark plots you have about the future of this game?
Why would you want it to have a dark plot? Wouldn't that ruin what it's been about so far? It's great as it is, I'd say. I mean, even though he's basically using the glasses to hypnotize women into performing sexual favor and whatnot, it doesn't feel malicious at all.

It doesn't need to be darker than just using the glasses to subtly influence their actions, until eventually they come to think that doing such things to the protagonist is normal.

Granted, we all have our own opinions so I'm not knocking yours. For me, I'd like it if the women all eventually fall in love with him to the point that after influencing them with the glasses enough, they'd eventually genuinely like him enough to do all that without the glasses.

Anyway, on topic. Thank you so much for the update. I love the new menu system. It makes navigating the menus so much easier. Providing hints was also a great idea, and saves a lot of time aimlessly wandering around hoping you appear in the right place at the right time.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, players wants more scenes as well as more plot, but since both tasks take a lot of time, I have to prioritize one. I was focusing on new scenes so far and will add the level 2 at the end of the week, but I'm planning to advance the plot in v0.6 which will unveil a new special girl as well as a special event for all girls which might please some of the players here who wanted to feel more power over the girls.

The idea is to give players the choice to either go a "kind of normal" path with light suggestions which make girls less shameful but still within the limits of what society allows (a bit stretched but still :p) and another path which you'll discover in next release.

About the principal, I'm not too sure yet. Sure, she's an exhibitionist, but unlike what we can see in hentai games and books, I'm assuming exhibitionism does not always require shameful gadgets to fulfill the lust. As Skolldir says, the MC is a teenager but not a complete pervert like what you see in other games. He is using it and abusing it a little but not going overboard like what you see in other games where the MC would share the girls with random people in public park (eh, what about STDs ! :D ) However, this new path might allow to go dark side, not too sure yet :p I'm sure a lot of players would enjoy it but I'll just work on the plot and the normal path for the moment and might include a darker path later on.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, players wants more scenes as well as more plot, but since both tasks take a lot of time, I have to prioritize one. I was focusing on new scenes so far and will add the level 2 at the end of the week, but I'm planning to advance the plot in v0.6 which will unveil a new special girl as well as a special event for all girls which might please some of the players here who wanted to feel more power over the girls.

The idea is to give players the choice to either go a "kind of normal" path with light suggestions which make girls less shameful but still within the limits of what society allows (a bit stretched but still :p) and another path which you'll discover in next release.

About the principal, I'm not too sure yet. Sure, she's an exhibitionist, but unlike what we can see in hentai games and books, I'm assuming exhibitionism does not always require shameful gadgets to fulfill the lust. As Skolldir says, the MC is a teenager but not a complete pervert like what you see in other games. He is using it and abusing it a little but not going overboard like what you see in other games where the MC would share the girls with random people in public park (eh, what about STDs ! :D ) However, this new path might allow to go dark side, not too sure yet :p I'm sure a lot of players would enjoy it but I'll just work on the plot and the normal path for the moment and might include a darker path later on.
this is more inline with what I wanted: a moral choice for the character to either take control of the women or have them act normal. A normal male teenager wouldn't be into sharing his collection with random others in a park like you mentioned. He would either choose to take control of the women or simply slowly convert the women into more of a slutty but still has some control over herself slave. Really looking forward to the next release now! Got an idea of when it will be out?