What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [v0.5] Glassix

I look out the game because I was busy and I found something strange, dunno if this happen only to me

when I go for Naomi at the first encounter in the street is normal but after I go inside the house and try to go in the study... say that is closed

summary: skip the second part of the first encounter inside the study

happen only to me?

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I look out the game because I was busy and I found something strange, dunno if this happen only to me

when I go for Naomi at the first encounter in the street is normal but after I go inside the house and try to go in the study... say that is closed

summary: skip the second part of the first encounter inside the study

happen only to me?
I have it aso I must play the Game from the beginning. So it must be a bug.

Normal in the old version was you put the bag in the study room I think you see a pic. Because the room is close you can´t enter. With the day it has nothing to do.

All other works fine I played it to the end.

leslieboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not bug. When you first see Naomi, you can't do anything, but you can ask her to follow you, talk with her, or peek her in bath every day evening/night(weekend daytime too).. After you reach the 10points with her you can go to study room to check her..works :D

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the first version you found Naomi in the street, take the bag and go in the study then there you leave the bag and Rin come inside the study for a little event... I'd like to know if this is really a bug or a change in the game

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, it's a bug reported and I thought I had corrected it. The study room is only accessible once when you meet her. Then you'll need to get her to 10 points before being able to access the study room at a certain time.

The bug currently prevents the second part of the meeting to happen. I'll debug it for next release.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all,

With a lot of delay, the new Glassix version is here.

Download :

This update focus on the plot and you will discover a new girl (not playable yet) as well as a new important feature. I don't want to spoil so I can't say much right now. However this new feature gives a lot of new possibility and a lot of new conditions in game and I'll need more time to make it flawless.

The story will unfold automatically on day 6. There is also a possible game over now, I'll let you discover it.
The bug with Naomi first meeting follow up scene as been corrected for real this time.

I'm planning to work on more daily content for the next release such as night events and more school events (swimming lessons) as well as adding more commands for each girl. Since I've been quite slow this last month, I'll try to speed up the pace and release those quite fast. I'll also try to implement all the optimization a lot of players requested here and there asap (minimize UI, custom wait time etc...)

On a side note, no Linux and Mac links at the moment, I did not have time to think about a solution yet, sorry about that ! Only one zip file for Windows like before to avoid the problems from the previous failed attempt at sharing data files between OS...

Let me know if you encounter any trouble !

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I tried loading from a v0.5 save and it... didn't really work, which wasn't surprising. What was surprising is that when I started a new game (after getting the "go to the shrine" event and then the "bad end" event one after the other) and skipping day one I was forced to walk to the shrine (all the other movement points were disabled other than the ones that led me to the shrine), where nothing happened, since I wasn't actually able to do that quest/event in my new game.

Restarting the game and choosing New Game without loading an old save worked fine, but I figured you'd want to know about the bug just in case this ends up causing an issue later on.

Edit; Oh, yeah, and apparently you can't actually avoid the bad ending. I brought Aiko to the shrine, triggered the scene and... Bad ending the next morning.

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Previous save files are not compatible unfortunately so you'll have to restart a game. You'll have to bring the girls to the shrine starting 12PM each Sunday, the first one needs to be Aiko, as requested by the new girl. Nothing will happen if you bring her in the morning or if you bring another girl the first Sunday.

By the way, if you struggle to bring a girl, you can move her little by little, asking her to stop following you then asking her again to follow you right away. It's a bit screwed up I know, I'll try to find a better way later on. The idea was that you needed to level up the girls a little before so they'll follow you more easily. It'll be easier once level 3 is added since level 2 only allows 2 hours follow.

Also after investigations, I screwed up the doll mode unlock and that was triggering all the failed game over and strange behavior even though you did bring a new girl. I updated the new version, you'll have to download it again I'm afraid.

I also added the dropbox link.

Let me know if you encounter any other trouble. Thanks for your*patience !

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok big problem for me is that the hints dont show up any more and i tried talking to them multiple times after it shows the lock plz help

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It would be nice to have more uses for the glasses' x-ray mode. You could use it to notice stuff like maybe a girl from a different school you meet at the shops. You see some items in her pockets that she obviously hasn't paid for which can lead to a blackmail sequence. Of course you could use the glasses persuasion to hint at a rebel girl to steal and blackmail that way but I think variety will do the game good.

I'd love to see some more exhibitionism. We have the principal but its hardly exciting when all she does is hide in her office until you bring her out.

Just some ideas. I like what you have and will be happy to see more. Keep up the good work.:D

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just updated the game to correct a few things :

• Hints should now be working properly.
  • Kana new scene : Cum outside image name has been corrected
  • The doll mode was kind of buggy, not always unlocking the girl after the event. it should now be working properly.

For people who struggle to bring girls to the shrine, you can cancel the follow order just before they tell you they have to go and ask them to follow you again right away, it'll reset the follow timer.

You can use the same link as before to download the updated version.

Let me know if you encounter other bugs.

@Eggsbenedict : More daily events will be added. I didn't think about using the glasses for them but your suggestions is quite nice. :) I just have already so much planned for it already that I'm not sure when I'll be able to add this.

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just updated the game to correct a few things :

• Hints should now be working properly.
  • Kana new scene : Cum outside image name has been corrected
  • The doll mode was kind of buggy, not always unlocking the girl after the event. it should now be working properly.

For people who struggle to bring girls to the shrine, you can cancel the follow order just before they tell you they have to go and ask them to follow you again right away, it'll reset the follow timer.

You can use the same link as before to download the updated version.

Let me know if you encounter other bugs.

@Eggsbenedict : More daily events will be added. I didn't think about using the glasses for them but your suggestions is quite nice. :) I just have already so much planned for it already that I'm not sure when I'll be able to add this.
just to let you know both your new download link triggered my avast for malware after i tried to unzipped them. it was the glassix.exe

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [v0.6] Glassix

Yes, a few players reported that, not sure why it gets reported as such. I'm trying to figure out a solution and will let you know if I find one.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you said you want to put a customization time... well, since you talk about time put a button in kei's room for skip the day (not as wait time option) like the "Zzzz" button on the bed but that appear before the 21, I said this because I wanted to look at all the doll mode but skip the day opening the wait time and select 8 hours 2 times and then click the Zzzz button is a real pain... and I have a stupid thing to ask, why when you look at saiko with the glasses (school clothes) she don't wear a bra but when you ask for a boobjob she have it?... the answer maybe will change my entire life :)

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good idea for the skip day option.

For the panties, it's a mistake on my side :x She should not wear panties when in work cloth, I'll correct it asap.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ehm... I was talking about the teacher that miss her bra that appear when she do a boobjob and not the principal but... yes, the principal need to miss the panties when at work since was said that she don't wear them

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yup, teacher is also a mistake :p I'll correct asap.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Following multiple players reporting their antivirus blocking the game, I tried to export the game in HTML5 format to solve the problem hopefully. I'm looking for a few testers to let me know if it runs properly for them since some features might be blocked in browser. I quickly tested myself and it seems fine but more testers would be appreciated.

Moreover, the HTML5 would also solve the cross platform issue since you'll be able to play on any browser and OS. I could even enable touch events to make it run on mobile but not sure if it's really useful...

You can always download the new version with the same links :

Let me know if you encounter any troubles with this version !

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks to the players feedback regarding the HTML5, there still some issues but could be a solution. I put back the windows links in the mean time. I'll investigate this a little more.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all,

Download :

A lot of you reported the game being flagged as dangerous by several antivirus. After trying my luck at a HTML5 version, I went back to the windows export to check more about the cause of this since v0.5 didn't have this problem.

Following advices, I did a thorough virus scan of my computer with Spybot and Malwarebytes to confirm I had no virus on my drives. Only 3 unrelated cookie tracers were detected and have been cleaned since then.

Then, I checked my nwjs installtion, deleted it completely and reinstalled the latest version of it. I tried several exports with this new version and it does appear to be finally clean of virus, as indicated by on virustotal.com.

Finally I checked if the problem might have also come from the tool I use to change the icon of the game. I'm using resource hacker to edit it and after some test, it does appear to impact the result of a few antivirus. So to solve this, I'm not using this tool anymore, meaning no glasses icon but it doesn't really matter right now.

To sum up, I've updated the game with this new version of nwjs and it should be clean now.

Unfortunately, I still do not know why or how my previous version of nwjs got flagged as infected and I do not know if it is indeed a real threat or just a false positive as initially thought. I'd recommend scanning your own drive just in case.

I'd like to apologize for this inconvenience. I'll be more cautious for any future releases and be sure to have a total scan before release from now on.