What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [v0.3] Glassix

Does anyone have a walkthrough? i am so confused with the game atm
Ugh, everyone wants a walkthrough but refuses to read through the entire post. Read through Daedolon's very first post at the beginning of this thread. Check tutorials by pressing F1 in game. At the end of page five I gave some hints to someone else asking for a walkthrough.

leyasu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I followed the mini guide and got all the girls to level 1 obedience but i cannot find anything else to do with them. anyone know where to get the next stage of events? i noticed there was a pic of the mother in the hospital but i cannot seem to trigger it

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Only level 1 for this version. As for the events, you only have the toilet and bath daily events for each girls (with teacher and ayumi not available since their house is not present yet). Level 2 will be added in next version.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hope the update happens tomorrow. After the next update what are your plans for the game?

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like that the love meter and obedience meter are not treated as one and the same. Sincerely hope there's a risk and reward behind juggling these two stats around.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I like that the love meter and obedience meter are not treated as one and the same. Sincerely hope there's a risk and reward behind juggling these two stats around.
To be honest - I am not sure love meter was doing anything at all ?

Obedience is straigh forward

But what does Love realy change ? (is it only the text of "talk" interaction ? Or does it affect other scenes ?

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Daedolon must be debugging the new version considering he hasn't been on the board for a day and he usually is very quick to answer questions.

Must... have... level 2 obedience events....

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry about that, I had a surprise friends visits this week-end and couldn't finish what I wanted. So v0.4 is delayed for tomorrow or after tomorrow.

As for the love meter, it's currently used for two things :
- The girl's animation in the room - Happy, Normal, Angry
- The girl willingness for some events. If it's too low, she will refuse to obey.

I'm planning to make more use of this later on but since I'm quite busy adding content for now, I'll take time to figure this out properly. So far, I'm thinking of giving several routes to end the game : either by obedience where the girl will basically become your puppet or by love where she'll become your... lover (with the usual harem special ending and other special endings). Still need to figure out how to balance all this since love grows too fast for the moment.

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So are you ever going to plan for a 100% love route where you love into perviness a girl? Or will all the perviness be hypno only?

Not that I mind the hypno at all, it's among my top favorite kinks anyhow.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've yet to play this, I'll wait until you release the next version you said you would soon. then I'll give it a go, it looks good.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So are you ever going to plan for a 100% love route where you love into perviness a girl? Or will all the perviness be hypno only?

Not that I mind the hypno at all, it's among my top favorite kinks anyhow.
Well nothing sure yet, but since you'll have pervy route with hypno, I was thinking more of a romantic route through love. There will still be H scenes then, but less kinky :p

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds cool, do as much as you can as long as it's not overwhelming you.

;)

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Punching the F5 key like it owes me money.

How is the update coming along?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
v0.4 out !

Download :

Changelog :

• Obedience level 2 events
  • Downtown has been expanded : Teacher's apartment, Ayumi's apartment and Karaoke added
  • Daily bath and toilets scenes no longer waste time if you cancel them
  • Naomi toilet scene in casual outfit corrected

Since I did not have time to include the new hint system, refer to the first post for the time and location for the level 2 obedience events.

I did not have time to test it fully since I would have needed more time. But since I'd like to stick to the planning, I release it now. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Last edited:

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [v0.4] Glassix

Why bother eating out a hypno-slave? Isn't the point not having to take how they feel into consideration? Someone who enslaves others wouldn't care if they came or not.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think the idea is that they aren't quite your hypno slaves yet, they are obedient and you need to continue to influence them to the point of being completely under your control (obedience levels).

Busy at the moment but will try this out tonight.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

BUG
Day 21 Sun 09:10
Apartment A - ??? Room
Saiko don't appear if I choice the option massage... there's only the txt

DAY 28 Sun 15:04
Apartment A - Ayumi's room
normally in the map, when a character is ready for her obedience event, a small star appear near the character's head but in ayumi and rin 2° obedience event this don't happen I found the event only thanks to the preview

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ClassmateA (Rin) Obedience 0 images are mislabeled. Image #1 should be image #5, and all the other images ought to be n-1.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Started playing New Game

First bug I encountered

Got to level 1 obedience with sister (got a lock on her)
I am in her room durring the week at 6:30 PM. No scene.

Then on 7:00PM i notice she has a star on her in the dining room...

I walk in and it plays masturbation scene with dialog like it was in her room.

I guess it is some sort of her 2 scenes blending togheter.

PS. Is her armsliding scene in bathroom is still in new version ?

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That'll teach me not to push a release too late without proper testing. There were quite a few bugs reported by players and I've corrected them. Download again to get the corrected version.

- Sister obedience 1 event location and time corrected
- Saiko is now properly located in her own room on week-end
- Saiko's daily massage in casual close was missing and has been added
- No more 2 Ayumi in her room late at night
- Rin's obedience level 1 event images have been corrected
- Daily events should now properly reset when travelling between locations while the day change

@Itpika : As lord_toker said, this game is not using the usual hypno state. It's more about breaking the girls notion of what's society consider perverted and not. The training is incremental and will lead to more perverted stuff later on.
Also, eating out a girl can be as exciting as getting a blowjob :p Having your head buried between a girl's tights is really refreshing :D But that can be a matter of preference, indeed :)

@Angmir : Yes, her bathroom special scene should still work like before.