What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [v0.6] Glassix

maybe all the virus problems were simple fake positive
For example once a patch in my computer was counted as virus despite were 100% safe

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It could be possible, but it was still bad for players since a lot around would not dare to launch a game reported by their antivirus. At least now, it's competely clean.

dasvorletzteeinhorn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi daedolon
i like the ideea of your game.

i downloaded the old non-html5 0.6-version and can't start the encounter with naomi and i'm day 17?? what did i miss? (win7-system)

and i tried the html5-version, but i don't like fullscreen games :). there is no menu-option for windowing the game, and i tried F1 - F12 (combined with alt) and alt+enter and still failing?? any suggestions??

merci

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For Naomi, she is in Street A during week days at 5PM.

For fullscreen, you're right, I forgot to add a shortcut to toggle it. I'll add it in next release. Thanks for the feedback !

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For Naomi, she is in Street A during week days at 5PM.

For fullscreen, you're right, I forgot to add a shortcut to toggle it. I'll add it in next release. Thanks for the feedback !
Wasn't it originally only Tuesdays at 5?

koalaman777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I always reach the first Sunday and then bring the mother to the shrine but she stops following me before I get there. I'm pretty much lost on what to do because once Monday hits I die for not being able to complete the deal. Where do I bring the mother to? Am I supposed to be having her follow me?

Hoboy

Reputation score

I always reach the first Sunday and then bring the mother to the shrine but she stops following me before I get there. I'm pretty much lost on what to do because once Monday hits I die for not being able to complete the deal. Where do I bring the mother to? Am I supposed to be having her follow me?
Get her close (to the park) tell her to stop following you, then tell her to follow you again. I know - it's kind of a workaround but it works...

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wasn't it originally only Tuesdays at 5?
It was but has been changed since players said it made no sense to limit the event to a specific days and it was easier to trigger it any day of the week.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played through and got all the girls locked at level 2 obedience and 99 affection--when did F4 give all the stats? First time I noticed it. I also introduced all the girls to Lily and tried to re-gift one of the original girls after all the girls were gifted but nothing happened, and I didn't get a game over on Monday. I guess it's sandbox mode after all the girls are given, eh?

I had no errors with the original download but was missing the "Cum Outside" scene with Kana, as you had stated. I didn't download the html5 version so I can't give you feedback about that, but I did download the fix after checking for viruses and everything worked like a dream after that!

I skipped playing 0.5 so some of my comments might relate to that version too! I like what you have added! Lily is a nice touch. Doll mode is okay. I'm guessing you added it to give us players quick access to having sex with the girls. I've noticed that you haven't put in a punishment regarding if the player abuses Doll Mode. I had the girls waking up naked, and getting naked if front of other characters, and abusing the "Standing Fuck" option but no retribution.

I like the added scenes at the karaoke bar. I was wondering about the experience you get with Ayumi & Rin. I noticed that Ayumi gets +1Obey/ +2Love when studying male anatomy but only +1Obey/ +1Love when talking about female anatomy, and why doesn't Rin get any stats? The darn prude, not learning nutin' when me teach good!

Just wondering if you were going to change the stories with the h-scenes. Maybe add a counter (yes, I know, more coding) and when you preformed an action enough times, the dialogue would change, maybe some added scenes. The reason I mentioned this was the humorous situation when I'd bone Kana 17 times in a row and she was still "so tight". You'd think she be a gaping hallway at some point :D

Anyway, thank you for making this game and listening to people when it comes to ideas et al, and all for free too!

Cheers and I'm looking forward to more of this project!

Keyen

Reputation score

Hello,

I started the game a bit, and I would LOVE if you could make the discussion choice a bit smoother. The main problem is how you have to move your mouse everywhere.

For instance, for talking to someone, you have to:
-Click on this person
-Click at the bottom for the dialog
-Click on the middle on social
-Click on the bottom for the dialog
-Click on the middle on talk
-Click on the bottom for the dialog

It's a bit tedious after a bit. So, if you could, and it would be very very sweet, few solutions:
-Click on space = advancing dialog. So, in the example, you could keep the mouse in the middle and click only 3 times.

Or

-Click everywhere = advancing dialog (and not only on the dialog box). Same result

Or

-1/2/3/4 for choices dialog 1/2/3/4. So you can navigate through the dialog panel easily.

Or maybe i'm dumb and I missed something obvious or already implanted.

Thanks!

Also, when trying to talk to a girl in the park's lake, it's reallllllly easy to click on the "move location" which in "inside" her. Maybe move the girl (at least the first) to a spot without "move" buttons?

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@bacchusplateau : I'm planning to add two new global stat for the player :
- Suspicion : It will raise each time you do something out of character for the girl, like getting naked in public or holding them in doll mode for too long. In the story, Lily warns you about it but I hadn't time to implement this. If you raise suspicion too high, it'll be game over. Suspicion will decrease daily.
- Karma : Already detailed before, it will be used to judge your actions and determine the ending : bad or good. Exploiting doll mode will decrease it while doing random nice things will increase it.

For the dialogues, it's possible but can be complex in the long run to remember all situations

@Keyen : Shortcut for dialogues are a good idea, space bar to skip also, I'll try to add it next release.
For the exit location issue, unfortunately, it's a bit tricky correct it since they are placed in several possible spots which can overlap girls. I'll try to figure something out.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you made me think one thing about the suspicious and the suspicion and the karma
how the player will know if he gain or lose karma/suspicion?
for example you can put a suspicion bar with the affection and the other while for the karma you can put one in the upper middle of the screen with the pointer in the center that will move to a red end or to a blue end gaining or losing karma, plus I think that an icon like the hint one that appear when you gain or lose karma/suspicion is better, at least this way the player can keep track of this new variables

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well I was thinking about adding a tab for the MC in the status page where you'll be able to see those stats and of course, the same stat popup will appear when you gain or lose any of those stats.

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a problem, I can't exit from the game. Any help please.

Keyen

Reputation score

Alt F4 :D

No kidding, I quit nearly all my games this way.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you're on windows, you can use ATL + F4 but you're right, I need to add an exit button. I forgot about that basic feature :D

Reaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think i found a bug. I can't bring Aiko. or any other girl, to the succubus the first Sunday, every time i click the shrine she says she has to leave:/

Hoboy

Reputation score

Get her close (to the park) tell her to stop following you, then tell her to follow you again. I know - it's kind of a workaround but it works...
I think i found a bug. I can't bring Aiko. or any other girl, to the succubus the first Sunday, every time i click the shrine she says she has to leave:/
Been answered several times already in this thread, last time on previous page by me - see above

koalaman777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been answered several times already in this thread, last time on previous page by me - see above
Not to be a dick or anything, but this thread is over 14 pages long, people don't want to sift through it. A known bug like this should be put on the very first post, so I can see why this issue keeps coming up and I wouldn't blame the asker for not sifting through 14 pages of the thread.

Anyway I did appreciate it when you let me know about the bug, so thank you.