What's new

City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

Bethany chuckled along with her cousin, already thinking of a way to try again some time later. "Hey, gotta make sure your 'poise' hasn't left you since the last time we met, and it seems it hasn't." While she wasn't particularly hungry, she did seem to get a bit curious once she saw how good EG found the chocolaty snack. "The travel was pretty easy. With how important my powers have been to parts of the Technology and Science division, they've been more allowing with me taking some of the faster jets. Plus, with them finally understanding arcanotech a little better, they don't NEED me to be around as much. Geez... Those chocolates really that good to you? I mean, I know you've got a sweet tooth, maybe it's just the whole 'American chocolate tastes different' but I've never found much THAT good." She joked with a chuckle, not taking one, but seeming a little more curious.

"You ever hear of 'Search n' Destroy'. A rogue AI that ended up inhabiting a powerful android? Apparently the AI could easily hop from device to device, as well as rewrite any programming that tried to keep it contained. What it COULDN'T handle was what I decided to call a 'Magic Firewall'. While it could rewrite all the electronic and technical components of the block, it couldn't deal with the magical element, as it had no way to actually affect magic." Bethany really didn't want to get into the more technical details from there, as even though she felt that Earl Grey might understand it, she didn't want to turn the conversation towards that rather dull road. "Maybe it is just jetlag or something, I'm just still a little on edge or something. Guess I really did need some time off to relax and unwind. I'm actually glad you haven't added anything to your tea though. THAT would feel more off than anything." She joked with a slightly apologetic smile, feeling a little silly to be so worried over some paranoid feelings she was getting. Even if something was up, she had Earl Grey with her, and she was rather capable herself, so if anything was actually dangerous, they'd both deal with it without any troubles.

As she took a look around the room, she still couldn't completely shake the idea that something was up with people's eyes... while she couldn't put her finger on exactly what it was, the eyes just seemed... different. Plus... everyone here was... a woman? The servers, the customers, they were all women and... oh was this... did Earl Grey bring her to a... was she... oh... Bethany's face would go a little red for a moment before she would look down a little apologetically at her cousin. "Was I... making you uncomfortable, EG? I'm so sorry, I think I really am losing it just a little bit... Thank goodness I'm here, cause I can't imagine how high strung I must seem already, imagine if I had stayed away even longer... Yeah, I'm up for taking a walk around, long as it's fine with you." She pushed the feeling of unease down for now, wanting to spend time with her cousin rather than walk around worrying about every little thing. "Any idea on some nice places to go?" The heroine asked, wanting to make up for her rudeness and have a good time with her friend rather than make her even more uncomfortable.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anariel would rush over to her Mistress once she was summoned out of the Society prisons, though rather than an excited hug she'd quickly kneel down before Mistress V, that being her way to happily greet her after being away for what had felt like an eternity. Though the reason it had felt so long wasn't just because she was separated from the divine angel that had finally made her happy, it was also because of what had been happening in the interim. When V checked on her, and asked her if she was ok, she'd seem to shudder a little in fear before looking at her Mistress, a mixture of sadness and worry in her eyes. Sadness from what she had just endured, and worry that her Mistress would be upset with her failings.

"It... It was terrible, in there, Mistress... I... I did what you said, and kept the telepath out when they tried to fully interrogate me by giving them access to my senses... They recoiled in pain and had to leave after the experience... Then... Then MM came in. She said that if I was going to 'put the psychics through sensory overload' then I would get to experience it as well... I... I... I tried to tune it out... tried to do as you taught me..." She hesitated for a moment, this being the reason she was worried that V might be disappointed in her, as she had failed. "B-But it was so loud... and the lights kept flashing so brightly... and the shocks and prickling feelings came at random intervals... and the scents were like a whirlwind of unpleasantness... and... and... I'm sorry Mistress... I was about to tell them things I shouldn't have when you saved me..." Tears welled up in her eyes as she confessed what she was so close to doing, she had nearly betrayed her Mistress and felt absolutely terrible for it. Her headache was only just starting to fade now that she was with her Mistress... but it had hurt so much, and hadn't stopped no matter how much she tried to tune everything out and remember her Mistress.

"Thank you for saving me... Mistress... I'm so sorry that I failed..." Anariel would look down in shame, having never felt so terrible as to disappoint her Mistress. What she didn't know was that she received the brunt of the interrogation, as Quickdraw couldn't keep that telepaths out all too much, and MM knew that Quickdraw was more than strong enough to withstand traditional torture, so she hadn't bothered with trying to get anything important out of her. It was... a despicable tactic, but an effective one... focus on the weaker target, the gazelle with a limp, as they wouldn't be able to stop you as much. Either way, Anariel would wait for whatever her Mistress had to say, wishing to make up for her failures with as much obedience as possible, wanting to do what she knew was right, here and now.

=======(A while later after V does whatever she wishes with Anariel)=======

Anariel would watch the dueling video announcements with some interest, worrying when she saw and heard the rather sound attack on God's Hand that MM had orchestrated. Though, once she saw Mistress V happy at the response, and heard the explanation for why, she'd smile, a look of awe at the strategy appearing on her face. "I didn't even think of that, Mistress... While MM wastes resources and her own time and intelligence planning against you, she ignores other things that might be happening around her! So while she's gonna do a very good job dragging our name through the mud, it won't matter because by then it'll be too late. That's amazing, Mistress!" She said earnestly, the thought of doing something like that not even crossing her mind. "Though... If you're trying to take on MT, Mistress... please be careful. From what I've heard, she's the single most powerful heroine the Society has... And even while distracted, MM is very protective of her... It's like she's MM's sword, from what I've heard at least. It'd take a LOT of distractions to get her to ignore any mistakes MT might possibly make." She explained, offering up information for V wherever she could, wanting to help her fulfill her goals as much as possible.
Later, after the impressive segment V had to once again politically fight MM, Anariel would compliment her Mistress some more. "That was amazing, Mistress! I'm sure MM is gonna have to think hard to respond to all of that!" Her words were honest, as she knew V had a brilliant plan, and watched with admiration and submissiveness as it was put into action. Though she had been hearing some things, as she couldn't help overhearing things every now and again. She never really meant to do it, but it was hard when your hearing was as good as her's.
"Mistress... I heard talk of only enslaving those that submit willingly, or something of the sort... Is that the plan now? I know it is far above my position, as your slave, to say something like this... but if God's Hand can not force others into enslavement... I feel you will end up having to lock away many, MANY people that could one day turn dangerous... I'm sorry for speaking out above myself, Mistress... perhaps I just need to cleanse my soul again today... But isn't it very dangerous to just lock away heroines that don't submit? If you don't make them submit and purify them... isn't the idea of a truly happy and peaceful world... impossible? People would still fight... and that might hurt others... If they're willing to fight now... wouldn't they want to later as well?" She asked, looking actually concerned, mostly because she wanted God's Hand to succeed so much that she was unable to keep her worries down, and she figured the very best thing to do when she felt doubtful or worried was to give it all to her Mistress and let her make the decisions on how she should feel and what she should worry about.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Abbigail huffed a bit at how Gloria explained the idea of her 'minutes' versus 'centuries' thing, not enjoying what she saw as a condescending tone, whether Gloria intended it that way or not. "To be fair... lecturing from someone you don't know is always frustrating... Maybe we can both learn something from that." She offered earnestly, never being one to completely avoid the Olive Branch, normally feeling like she could at least make the attempt.

Though, it seemed that things weren't going to go that way at all, Gloria's words lighting a fire in her that, as a normally very quiet and innocent person, was not only stronger than most people, but also harder to hide. "Do you think I truly feel no guilt over the form that I just had? Do you think I consider myself to be free from sin and my soul pure after feeling that happen to me? I tell you that I had no option because I was not given the choice over whether the artifact was used. Interesting how much evil can come from removing choice, isn't it? Do you think the power of Leviathan is easy to overcome in your soul? Perhaps it is for you, but I am merely a human. I saw the holiest, most devout, most faithful people have their forms twisted because they could not overcome that power. I resisted the influence, I fought tooth and nail... do you think it was merely inexperience that made those demonic powers so weak?! It was too late for me to fight it off, but it was not too late to fight you off. I could not prevent one evil... but I saw another invading and trying to rob people of their free will... So yes, I tainted my soul in the hope of protecting others from completely losing theirs. It amazes me that you think I feel no guilt rather than thinking I merely wish to keep a slightly strong face in front of my captor!" The funny thing was, Gloria's methods were actually getting to her, but slowly, and instead now she had pushed against Abbigail's faith, at least she had done so in Abbigail's mind, and pushing her faith wasn't something that led to a kind and civil discussion.

"And before you try to lie to me further, I AM a hostage. I am here against my will, I am unable to leave, I am left at the mercy of the one that had taken me, I am separated from those I care about, left unable to communicate with them. You may call it whatever you wish to try and shift blame and guilt, but I am a hostage. I do not expect an embrace, I do not expect kindness, but by the same token, I have not once tried to harm you, tried to escape, I've even listened to your words and considered them rather than toss them away without an ounce of thought. And in return I get pain and punishment. You wield cruelty like a true villain indeed... If you wish to criticize people for using evil as a tool, perhaps you should look inward and realize you use cruelty, another evil, as your own personal weapon." It was as though Abbigail had become a different person, the pain from earlier no longer being as pressing as the passion burning in her heart, and her dislike of any cruelty being used on anyone. "Were a demon defeated before me, captured and left without its power, I would not throw it against a wall just for existing. You sit upon a throne of hypocrisy looking down on those that do the same thing you do..."

The heroine stared back at Gloria with a defiant look as she felt her holy power fade, her inner fire only growing from such an action. "Interesting... You have removed my holy powers... That is the second time I've felt that happen today. I see no difference between you and Leviathan. Both of you took my power away as though it were absolutely nothing, the only difference is the name you invoke when you steal those away. In some ways, I would call you worse than Leviathan, as Leviathan laughed with sadistic and evil glee when he did these things, you wish to pretend that you are better, that sinful and wicked creature at least knew it was sinful and wicked." She spat, with all other weapons taken from her, all she was left with was her words, and as Gloria had already harmed her for doing nothing, she also saw no reason to stop herself. She would be punished no matter what, so what was the point in holding back? If she was as non-religious as some of her friends, she'd say that was one of the reasons that religions created an eternal paradise, so that people knew they could avoid Hell, rather than always be condemned.

"Then they reminded Jesus that adultery was punishable by stoning under Mosaic law and challenged him to judge the woman so that they might then accuse him of disobeying the law. Jesus thought for a moment and then replied, 'He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.'" She quoted with no difficulty, knowing Gloria had more knowledge than her, but still wanting to make her point. "You have sinned many a time, so neither you nor I are worthy of casting stones at one another." She pulled herself to her feet if not stopped, she wouldn't strike or even attempt to use her powers, she'd just stand to face Gloria as she continued talking. "I have no intentions of standing against you in a fight, I never had. You are not my final authority on matters of faith. Steal my powers and condemn me all you wish, but I do not accept you, I do not accept an archangel that seems to wield any evil they can unless that evil has the word 'demon' in front of it..."

Her eyes narrowed further as she heard Gloria trying to tear into her faith, those words inspiring her to continue speaking AGAINST Gloria rather than doing anything to tear her beliefs asunder. "I will remember this day... The day that an archangel used atheist arguments to try and take my faith from me. You may take my power, you may plunge a sword through my heart, you may torture me and beat me until I beg for mercy, but you will never destroy my faith. Call that which I believe in a fairy tale all you wish, but I have FAITH. Faith does not falter under logical paradoxes and conundrums that the human mind can not comprehend. Faith does not fall beneath the boot of one that is physically stronger than them. Faith does not pretend to have all the answers, nor does it profess a perfect line of scientific logic. Faith simply IS. Faith is belief despite not having concrete proof. Faith is holding that belief close to your heart, and understanding that you don't understand. God, the almighty being above you, myself, and the god that you followed, I have faith in that. I do not claim to perfectly understand that which He has planned for everything, I do not claim to have the answers to that which you point out, but I have faith, and that is enough for me. I had forgotten what this felt like... faith in the face of those that wish to destroy it, but I now remember. I have faith, you have facts and evidence. Both are powerful, but one says that moving mountains is impossible, the other has the force to move mountains."

"Perhaps I am ungrateful, but if lack of gratitude angers and upsets you, then you were not fighting for the right reason. I do not fight for gratitude, I do not fight for reward, I fight to protect those that can not protect themselves and HOPE they have the privilege of not being grateful, for it means they have never had to face the evil I wished to prevent. I give charity anonymously, for I wish no gratitude, I do good not because I wish to get into heaven, but because I wish others to have a better life." Conviction held behind every word... as these were some of the teachings she had been brought up on, and reinforced throughout the divine division. Whereas before she was questioning her faith, now she stood behind it strongly, the words she heard and the beliefs she held clashing so much that her faith was what she fell back on, strengthening it as she could not hold her tongue any longer.

But then she would fall silent for a long time, thinking that which she said through a little more before continuing on to the last things she had to say. "I believed Michael to be a protector of the innocent, giving them the room to grow on their own and only keeping away that which sought to end that growth. If you are him... then clearly I was wrong about all of that. One can not be a sword and a shield at the same time, as all you will do is injure those you wish to protect. We have found something we agree on, as I do not wish those artifacts to be used either, but unlike you I did not have the strength to do it. You do not understand those you wish to protect from suffering, and in doing so you leave yourself open to making the wrong choices. You seek to protect us, but protection is not meant to be proactive, it is meant to be reactive. Proactive protection stifles that which you try to protect, reactive protection is stopping a threat once it arises before it can harm anyone. If you remove the risk of threat before a threat arises, you take away something important to many. Everything can be used for evil, everything can harm, but you can not simply remove everything from us."

"I must thank you... however... as you have reinvigorated my faith. I will not let my mind be 'guided' by you, as you are not the god of this world, none of you are. You are a god that can not even understand humans enough to stop yourself from harming one. That is not a god I would ever willingly worship. So try to build whatever world you want, but to do so you will have to snuff out all other faith... as even the tiniest spark can ignite a raging inferno. Case in point, your words and condescension were a small spark that reignited my faith to burn twice as bright. So... imprison me for good. Lock me away for daring to have faith. Let your new leader know that I do not wish to be provided for once I am locked away. Instead I will starve myself, for I do not wish to live to watch the world lose all its faith. So strike me down now for daring to have faith, or lock me away for the same crime of 'faith' and let me do the rest of the work. Either way, the result is the same... A human that wished only to help will be locked away forever because she held onto her faith... such a totalitarian, dictatorship, militant cruel and wicked thing to do... But I will not give myself willingly, not to something like this."

She would then just stand there, waiting for the slow or quick death that was to come to her for her words, staring at Gloria defiantly before her face shifted to a calm and collected smile, having made peace with herself inwardly before speaking. "Thank you for returning my faith to me. I am glad to have regained it before I pass on."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"They are delicious! and these got a special filling too! anyroad, ye and yer society, I wouldn't expect em to understand proper smashing rosie either." she responded, then tipped her chin. "See, I'd hae simply trapped that killer AI thingamajig in a toaster or calculator or real ol' computer, anything were it can't dae harm. Disguise an ol' atari as new supercomputer or somesuch." She suggested. She certainly seemed sharp as ever.

"Aye, thou dae seem really on edge. .. tell thou what, how about we go where thou want to help thou relax?" She suggested after a moment of listening on. "Tell ye what, I'll take some to go, if ye get peckish later, alreet?" She grinned, snapping a finger, a (rather sexy) female server bringing her a bag, in which she put some of the chocolates, standing up and leaving (of course with her tea), to step outside.. this locale must be famous, because people outside were all women too. Had Technomancer really misread the social cues this badly?

"So, where dae yeh want to go?" She asked, patting the heroines back. Behind the two, in the locale, two women that couldn't hold on any longer started kissing, and another couple had one of the two dive to her knees before the other, kissing up her legs and under her dress, her head soon bopping up and down.. They had behaved for quite a while after all!

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

MM wouldn't actually try to interrupt V's broadcast this time, as this time around she knew what her enemy was going for, and didn't NEED to cut the broadcast. She had cut the first one so she could buy time and gain an advantage, get time to prepare and make things work for her. This time she knew that it would only make her look bad, so she wouldn't even try to cut the talkshow, instead using the time she got from it to prepare everything necessary for the response, sitting at her desk and smirking as everything was prepared. The woman already had quite a few ideas of what to say and what to bring forth, so now she just had to wait.

Once the broadcast ended, MM would start her own message to the people, once again appearing in her office and having that same serious look on her face, pressing the severity of this situation to the public. "Before I address the accusations made, let me tell this 'V' that her running for mayor is legal in some capacity. A year from now, when elections are held, I'm sure she may put up whatever campaign she wishes. But there is one issue... V currently has a warrant out for her arrest. If she wishes to run for mayor, then she will have to be cleared of these charges in a court of law. But if she really is innocent as she says... I suppose that will be no problem to her. She knows where the Society HQ is, she may submit herself for arrest at any time. But she won't... I believe that says quite a bit about how innocent she truly is." Then she leaned forward, looking into the camera with a look of concern. "And I think I have an idea of what it is you wish to reveal about the Mayor Dans to try and make her seem 'unfit' for leadership... And honestly it is such a terrible invasion of her privacy that I wonder how desperate you are to do these sorts of things. Despite your prejudice... I suggest you actually carefully look over the requirements to be mayor... you will find that Dori Dans is perfectly capable, so please stop these foolish claims in an attempt to mislead the people away from your own crimes, stop using our fair mayor as a scapegoat." She sounded as though she legitimately cared for the mayor... though really she had carefully read over the laws, and found the loopholes. In some ways... her mind was brought back to the argument she had with Deva long ago, though this time she went in the opposite direction, using certain laws that were just vague enough to work, while tightening up criminal law to apply to non-humans.

"I will admit to the imprisonment of a heroine, which is well within the power of the Society. She was caught attempting to destabilize our protections and murder one of our own, so she was imprisoned to await trial. The other accusations are preposterous. Prisoners will always try to bring charges against their captors, citing 'emotional damage' merely because they were imprisoned. She is a criminal, shall we allow prisoners to frivolously drown prisons in litigation?" She asked, playing on the exaggerated hatred of frivolous lawsuits, turning the accusations around and making 'A' look like a whining criminal just trying to get rich off of those trying to bring her justice...

In V's office, Anariel would look a little downcast at being portrayed as a criminal... having always wanted to help people and protect them rather than be considered among the other supervillains...

"Might I ask a question, of Miss 'V'? She claims that all the video and audio evidence I bring forth is doctored footage. But then she uses a single audio recording with no video whatsoever. Tell me, what is easier to fake and create? A single audio file with 2 voices, or multiple audio and video evidence that contains multiple people that you have already seen and multiple voices that all converse with one another? This is before I even mention these threats of lawsuits for slander. Notice how fast they aim lawsuits at the Society in the hope of silencing us. The evidence I bring to you is not slander, it is merely proof. There is no grounds for slander because we are merely making statements that the evidence shows us to be true." And if they did aim lawsuits at them, MM would merely toss them to their legal department, as they had a few heroines that were quite competent lawyers, and worse comes to worse she had a secret weapon on that end down in the prison cells of the Society building.

"Do you all really believe that all this evidence could possibly be faked? All of you know what you have seen, what you have heard, and the only evidence against it is the accused saying 'it's fake'. Is that an acceptable defense now? 'This camera has footage of you stabbing a man to death' 'Oh it's just fake!' This is a claim made just to try and make you doubt the irrefutable evidence of their crimes. Perhaps you should all go out and rob a store right now, and when video cameras catch you doing it you should just tell the police that the video is completely fake. We all know that would not work for any of us, do not let it work for 'God's Hand'." She knew how people thought of things, the regular people could never get away with a claim like that, they knew that, so it was only fair that they not let anyone else get away with it either. It painted God's Hand as an organization trying to get away with things that no one else could... which would breed distrust and dislike... simple but effective for MM. "If I wished I could throw the accusation of slander right back at them, considering their complete lie of me being approached by one of their reporters made simply to discredit me and paint me as guilty. I could accuse them of slander for their own unverified audio clips, and again for their constant lies about the Society and myself. But I will not, because I do believe in free speech. They may insult and slander my name and the name of the Society all they wish. What they may not do, is endanger the people and commit crime after crime without a response from the Society. They are a group of criminals, as such they, like any other criminal, need to be arrested and brought to justice." She explained calmly.

Inwardly she smirked at V's vow to not destroy... already having a plan for tearing that apart, but that would come later. For now she kept her calm face and continued her address. "I would suggest that you all know that a representative of God's Hand did indeed threaten the Society with a bomb in the city if we did not give them a large sum of money. We have the video footage to prove it, along with a recorded testimony of a heroine that had reported this threat to us. They say they do not want money, that is a lie. As for these accusations and testimonies... I do not lock those away just for disagreeing with me, for if that were the case then I'd have locked away nearly everyone by this point. As for those interviews they have, and MA's support of them... Well..." She took a pause, her face looking as though she was struggling with saying something, as though she really didn't want to say what she was about to. In reality, it was merely a facade, making her look as though this was a painful choice to make and give to the people. "I... I did not wish to tell you this, people of Auralis City... For I did not want to breed paranoia and distrust among all of you. I did not wish you to fear... As much as I wish to give you the whole truth of the matter... I also did not wish to incite panic among you... But I suppose this is the time for full honesty. God's Hand is insidious in the powers they have. Those that have lived her long enough will remember the villain that called themselves "Rasputin". Her mere voice was so compelling that people would obey her without question, no matter what they were ordered to do... God's Hand's powers are quite similar, in that they overtake the minds of those they capture, and use these people against their opponents. The heroines supporting them... they are not 'traitors', they are being controlled and used as tools against all of us. They use innocents by forcing them to commit evil against their will, THIS is the threat that they pose, and of course, I do not make these claims without some proof..." Once again, video and audio clips would start playing. Video of Vanguard trying to fight off Beastmaster before looking into the eyes of Lily and seeming to grow much more compliant, while Bolt Storm realized the threat and tried to save her friend. There was audio of Quickdraw and Crusher's capture by Insectra... including Quickdraw's deduction that they changed Super Sleuth's mind, and Insectra essentially 'admitting' that, AND their surprise and anger at what had happened to Super Sleuth. Then it'd return to MM, a much more grave look on her face after revealing that. "I am very sorry to have kept that from all of you. But the fear and paranoia might threaten to tear the city apart. Please, good people of Auralis City, while I ask you not to fear too much, keep your eyes open carefully for anything that seems off... things may not be as they seem." MM hadn't wanted to play that card so early, but she had a few more up her sleeve that she didn't mind holding on to.

"God's Hand has given us a very good demonstration of how easy it is to fake a ransom note. Though, in turn I will give my own demonstration..." She'd cut to a heroine that was holding a puppet that vaguely resembled Deva, then the puppet would start moving and the heroine would put on a fake voice. "Oh yes God's Hand is definitely NOT evil! I am the person you know me as! We only wish to do good! I am the leader now!" Then it would cut back to MM, who shook her head. "Such stunning words, wouldn't you say? The words of a puppet are easy to manipulate, it seems. It's so easy to pretend a puppet is who they once were, as it is easy to pretend that the puppet is the leader. How about another history lesson? Do you all remember Necroshade? The villain that rose dead loved ones that would use their past connection with all of you to try and kill you to join their ranks? It is easy to make the undead pretend to be what they once were, do not fall for such a trick again, good people... I thought... No... I WANTED it to be true that she was really back... I tried... I even offered her tea and tried to talk with her despite her breaking into the Society... And this is what happened..." Another video clip, this time it was Deva attacking the MM bot, which fell to the ground in pain and started coughing up blood from the heavy blow it took. It... did look rather brutal... and the camera picked up the offered tray of tea, but not the minutes before when Deva had figured out the tea was poisoned. MM would return, looking pained as she continued speaking to the people. "I wished her to be real, I wanted nothing more than for her to be back. I... I... I thought she was still her... But then they made her... she..." Tears would well up and slide down MM's face, and she'd quickly wipe them off before looking into the camera sadly. "She... IT... It is not our heroine... It is a puppet they will use to hurt us... Please don't fall for it..." It would impress even the best actors how well she could force herself to cry when she needed it, working on drawing sympathy for herself, and more and more anger towards God's Hand. "The mayor wished to give a message as well... I turn this over to her for now while I... I try to calm myself."

The mayor stood, determined, cutting an impressively strong figure as she looked into the camera. "God's Hand... You are a group of terrorists, that much I am sure of. You may say the ransom note is faked, after all, isn't that the very reason you used the cut out letters? You made it impossible to prove you sent that letter... Very well, but know that you will be brought to justice, and properly punished for the evil you perpetuate. Auralis City stands united against terrorists such as you. We will not falter, you will fail, that much I can promise you. For I wi-" As she said that a woman rushed into frame, dressed in a suit and wearing sunglasses. She was part of her security, and she ran over quickly, gripping the mayor's arm.

"Ms. Dans! We need to get you out of here now! Someone got into the building! We need to get out of here!" But the mayor would resist the tugging, looking upset by this. "NO! I will not bow to these threats! The people need to hear the truth! This can NOT be delayed!" "I'm sorry Ma'am, but we need to get you out of here!" Two more women would come in and start dragging Dori Dans off camera, leaving just a shot of her desk...

Then in the background they'd hear a faint voice shouting... "GLORY TO GOD'S HAND! THEIR WILL BE DONE!" Then there'd be a bright flash of fire, and the sound of an explosion, before the video feed would suddenly cut out. And anyone in the vicinity of city hall would see a large explosion, blowing a huge hole in the building, primarily destroying the Mayor's office. While no one would be seriously injured in the explosion... they very well could have been... And that alone made things clear of how far MM was willing to go... though for the common people it made it clear how far God's Hand was willing to go. The video would be gone for exactly 5 minutes and 26 seconds before MM would return, the fire of anger in her eyes as she looked into her camera. "I have received a report that Ms. Dans is ok... she barely made it out, and has suffered some painful burns... She is being rushed to the Society's medical facilities as a special exception due to the now obvious threat to her safety... I am told she will survive. Her bodyguard that first showed up to save her... however... is apparently in critical condition and may not make it..."

She took a moment to steady herself, pure anger filling her eyes. "You monsters... THIS is your idea of 'no destruction'?! You are terrorists, plain and simple. THIS is the group that tries to lie to you, good people of Auralis City. Do not be taken in by there smiles and lies, they wish nothing but control and harm. Well, let me assure God's Hand of this, I WILL stop you, WE will stop you." The video would end once again, and MM, in her office... would laugh a little bit, knowing that everything was orchestrated perfectly.

She leaned back in her chair, listening to the chatter within the building and... barely catching something! "Hmmm... Fucking dumbasses... Should be able to hack it in... 2 minutes at most? Fucking challenge me, will you?!" MM immediately got on her communications and shouted at MT. "Don't you DARE, MT... It's an obvious damn trap! If you want to get the website taken down then don't hack them... hack the Internet providers." "That's so many fucking targets though! That'll take so much fucking longer..." "I don't care. Either hack the ISPs and have them all blacklist the site or leave it alone!" And about 10-15 minutes later... anyone trying to find God's Hand's website, their Internet provider wouldn't recognize the site, having blocked it completely. Apparently, while V was so close to fully distracting MM, and baiting MT, MM could just barely pay attention to these sorts of things WHILE working her political game... Though if she wasn't feeling pressured, the site likely would've been blacklisted within 5 minutes or less... so clearly something was working.

In her office... MM would look around and sweep her room for recording devices. She had felt something... something she knew of... but had never felt before. She hopped onto her computer and pulled up the video of Vanguard being first enthralled by Lily... and the audio recordings of Quickdraw and Crusher's enslavement... and she'd watch them over... While she watched them... her hand slid down underneath her skirt, feeling a wetness between her legs... something she had never felt in her life... She knew all about what it was supposed to be... but she thought she just didn't feel those feelings... Yet right now... she felt it... and gently started touching herself while watching and listening to what had happened to the heroines... eyes going wide in surprise. Sure she had read what this felt like, but she never experienced it... and it was... so much more than what she had read... Her hand would move, guided by instinct, but she had work to do... So she stopped for now, needing to get changed... not expecting to feel this...

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

MM played dirty... that much God's Hand would already know... but the thing about playing dirty was that it also meant being smart... So, after the 'attack' on the city's mayor... God's Hand's HQ would have quite a bit of protesters out there, not trying to harm anyone, but shouting at Deva and hurling insults at the organization. Deva would notice that one or two people seemed to be trying to get through the crowd of protesters with an intent of seeing God's Hand for themselves, not wanting to buy into either side's statements until they got some first hand experience... Unfortunately, they couldn't make it through the protesters. It'd be simple for Deva to pick them out of the crowd though, right? That would be when she'd realize how MM intended to play... as there were journalists and photographers waiting around the protest, keeping an eye on Deva, ready to snap a picture or catch something on video in an instant. MM had pulled some strings to have journalists from pro-Society news outlets stationed around God's Hand, all waiting to snatch a perfect headline. So if Deva plucked someone out of the crowd that wanted to join, within minutes there'd be a Headline of "Puppet of God's Hand Kidnaps Innocent Civilian", and many people only read a headline and a picture... so helping the person or two would lead to God's Hand's reputation being tarnished even further...

The two horseys would happily follow along at Cassandra's whistling, the both of them seeming to be unable to get enough of each other's bodies in their new outfits. Blair softly whinnied when her flank was caressed, and Lindsay would moan, her shaft throbbing some more under the attention. "Well, then here's hoping we run into a cute, fuckable heroine some time soon... Otherwise we might just have to rutting with each other." Already she was having some thoughts of fucking Lindsay hard, but she knew they had guard duty for now, so the only sating they'd get would be from anyone they managed to catch. "Sounds great to me... Any chance any of the already enslaved heroines are up for anything? You and Blair have some amazing bodies, Mistress, but a little variety never hurts..." Heh... she was already thinking about fucking people other than the ones she had become so attached to, it seemed Cassandra had awoken quite the animal in Lindsay.

Blair would take a look out the window, not really showing himself, but noticing something interesting. "Who's that leaning up against the lamp post out there? Looks kind of like a heroine, but I don't recognize her... And I like to think I know lots of people..."

A woman stood out near the protest, pale skin and a rather dark look about her. She definitely did look the part of a heroine... meaning they could try to catch her... But... she had perfectly positioned herself within direct line of sight of the reporters AND the protesters. Plus she was minding her own business from the looks of it, pulling out her phone and reading a few things. The only odd thing was the firearm she kept strapped to her side, but if anyone asked she would show her fire arms license and the registration on her weapon. So anyone attacking her would be noticed, and would be considered to be the aggressor considering she didn't even seem all that interested in spying on God's Hand. The REAL odd part would be that none of the heroines they captured would recognize her, though Blair would explain that meant she was likely an 'Off-Site' heroine, a heroine that had powers that couldn't be controlled properly and so had to stay in a special area in some part of the city. Heroines generally didn't get to interact with them because there was always some type of danger to being around them. The only one that would know who she is in any way would be MA, as she had read through the records of all the 'Off-sites' and knew them rather well.

As she stood there, clouds would start to fill the sky, despite the weather report calling for a clear and sunny day. Then... downpour would happen, drenching the protesters, though not completely deterring them. The issue was... with such heavy rain, many at home that considered heading out to see about God's Hand would decide to stay home and go another day, when the weather was better. People so rarely liked to go out in rain, after all...

A woman would start pushing her way through the protesters, she had dark brown hair, sunglasses, a beret, and a purse. She'd manage to get out in front and show up right in front of Deva, showing that she was actually rather short, she just did a good job of getting people out of her way. "Ahem... Hello. Err... I'm uh... Err..." She'd let her glasses slide down a bit so she could look up at Deva in the eyes. "I'm a member... err... I suppose former member... of the Society of Justice... I um... I wanted to see about... maybe joining you guys...?" She whispered, not wanting the protesters to start yelling at her or throwing things at her until she was a decent distance from the whole lot of them.

In reality... she didn't have any plans on joining them, but she wanted to get some investigation done on them! Sure... technically it wasn't approved... actually no one in the Society knew she was doing this... but once she came back with loads of incriminating information, they'd definitely appreciate it! Besides, she could totally handle herself, she knew that! Any telepath reading her mind would find her thoughts matched her story... though that was because she had trained just in case of something like that, rather than her being actually honest. "I'm Leah... by the way. I just felt... it was... I dunno... some of the stuff MM was saying didn't make sense to me... And... I figured I should give you guys a shot first... If you don't want me though... I'll go back." She said, figuring the best way to spy on them was to just 'join' them and figure things out from there.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Apparently so... Hey! I can understand that kind of stuff! I don't know about the rest of em, but I can be classy whenever I want!" Bethany said with playful offense, just smiling and chuckling a little bit, now super curious about how those chocolates taste. Though she nodded in interest at EG's thoughts on how to stop the killer AI. "Oooh... That would've worked too! It's just a bit trickier to trick it into going into low tech. So we figured just to throw magic at it. Computers don't really understand it. You're still as sharp as ever though!" She complimented, part of her wishing EG would come to the states to do all her heroing, but she understood that her cousin wanted to stay. "Any villains make an appearance around here? I figure you'd have dealt with them if they did! You've always been good at your job." Speaking with her cousin actually helped to calm her down a little bit, as she trusted EG enough that even just their friendly chatting calmed her down immensely.

"Yeah... I suppose I'm just being silly. We've had 5 emergency drills a week for the past few years... It must've done more of a number on me than I thought." She chuckled a little, happy to have a few days peace and quiet without having to run through every single thing to do in case of some sort of emergency. When you made someone act paranoid and told them to be paranoid for long enough, a little bit of that paranoia might actually rub off, and so Bethany decided she should work past that kind of feeling so that she could actually enjoy her vacation. "Sure, I had a few ideas of where I'd wanna go. Oooh... Thanks EG! I'll be sure to give one of those a try later." She would thank the waitress for the bag, finally noticing that the waitress looked particularly attractive. And she had finally noticed that even those around the cafe were exclusively women. Now that she was noticing these things, she felt kind of silly, blushing ever so slightly at how much she had misread just about everything. Well... started things off a bit on the wrong foot... but she planned to recover from this! First off, less getting way too worked up and worried over things... even if it seemed a bit strange with her, second off, try much more not to make her cousin uncomfortable about things!

"Where do I wanna go? Hmmmmm... Tough one really since I don't know the city all that well. How about we get all the generic sightseeing spots out of the way right now so we have more time to just sort of relax and hang out. You know, Big Ben, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, just the stuff every tourist NEEDS to see or else people will look at them weird." She smiled and gave her cousin a thumbs up as they both walked out, not even noticing the things that happened behind her after they left.

As they walked, she'd pull out a water bottle from inside her dress and take a drink, looking around for a little bit. "Soooooo... Anyone special in your life?" She asked playfully, this time being careful not to specify gender, figuring that might bring them back to the awkwardness. "I forget, are there any other heroes around this place? I never keep track." Well, it couldn't be said she didn't try to make conversation while they made there way to the 'tourist'-y spots around the city.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lady Bifold was out like a light after V had defeated her and knocked her out. The clone would fade eventually, as Bifold needed to at least "renew" it to ensure that it stuck around to help her fight. Either way, she'd give no resistance as she was taken away, too unconscious to fight. And while she was moved wherever V wished her, she would begin to dream... memories of all sorts of things that she had once done...

They were an infamous criminal duo, long feared for their combat abilities and skill at escaping capture from police and heroes alike. Lady Bifold and Mister Massacre were a near perfect team, powers complimenting each other well enough, and a level of coordination that matched even the most seasoned super hero teams. They had started off with basic things, robbing banks and building a simple street gang, and moved up from there to grand heists and huge prison breakouts. At first she dreamed of one of those simple heists, Bifold and Massacre walking around the bank and rounding up the tellers... one of the tellers thinking they could be sneaky and press a silent alarm, only to have Bifold's clone knock them out before they even got near the button. The two of them would have the witnesses all tied up in no time and easily lift the money from the bank, escaping before the cops had even arrived. It was exhilarating... pulling off something that big without a hitch, even managing to erase the evidence of them even being there... things went well back then. Of course, not every day went perfectly, some had a few bumps in the road that the two of them needed to iron out just a bit. One such scene was her next dream.

She was in a jail cell... a normal prison where she was only being temporarily held before being transferred to the Society's prison systems. They were confident they had her though, as they had her umbrella and enough guards to make sure she couldn't bend the bars to her cell and escape. But what they didn't expect was an explosion blowing open the wall of her cell, and Mister Massacre walking in with a confident smile on his face.

He swept her up in his arms and carried her out of the prison cell, even returning her umbrella to her. It was so romantic, escaping prison with one another, her blocking bullets from hitting him as he sped through the jail hallways. They even managed to raid an evidence locker that was filled with money from other cases, meaning that the whole operation was really a net gain. In some ways she missed those days, in others, not so much. Getting hounded by super heroes was rather aggravating, really. They weren't as easy to defeat, though if you found a properly inexperienced one you could sometimes get lucky and mop the floor with them. Actually, she had a bit of history with Crusher, having been the heroine's first supervillain, and handling her readily because the blonde heroine hadn't really learned to hone her combative powers yet.

She had even developed feelings for Massacre eventually, the two going on dates once in a while when they weren't busy committing crimes. In fact, she had felt happy for the first time in a long time with him, not just a superficial happiness like her ill gotten gains provided, but something so much more. But... everything catches up to you eventually, and so she had been captured by the Society. Her dreams shifted to that day, being caught alone without Massacre, easily overwhelmed by multiple heroines, and then taken in for a trial. She told herself that Massacre was coming, that he would break her out of even the Society's prison, or get caught trying. But deep down she knew, he was still a criminal, and no criminal would want to risk breaking her out of the Society's prison. Unlike most prisoners, however, she got lucky, her powers were special, the Society coveted them for use in other situations. MT and MP wanted to have her mind completely scrubbed clean and a new personality installed, but MA had stood up for her, saying that she deserved the right to choose, and that if she wouldn't join willingly then she would need to be kept in prison. That had... really gotten to her. Here was a woman that didn't even know her, one that only knew her as a criminal, and yet she still wanted to defend her. It weighed on her mind and her heart for months and months, but eventually she decided that maybe the world was better than she thought, and that she might be able to really do something with her life. That was when she joined the Society, working tirelessly to make amends... yet there was still something she had to do, a loose end she was meant to tie up. And that was the final place her dreams took her.

Mister Massacre showed up at his old warehouse, having been contacted by Lady Bifold to meet her there. He had seen her in the newspapers, the 'reformed villain' that had joined the heroes. But she told him it was all a cover up, a way for them to be able to move around the Society and not get caught. They were supposed to meet here to discuss plans for the future. Throughout the conversation, Bifold seemed sad and distracted, eventually admitting to him that she planned to actually work as a Society member. The two would argue for a short while, Mister Massacre feeling betrayed by the one that he loved. But she wished him to join the Society as well, work together on the side of good this time, and that way neither of them would be arrested, and instead get to keep being with one another. He didn't take it well... and it was at that point she had to reveal the ambush, 4 other heroines swooping in to arrest him and take him away, tears in her eyes as she watched the one she loved get arrested...

Neither of them really got over one another... with Bifold still visiting his cell every so often, both of them silent when she did so. Massacre however, hatched plan after plan to get 'The old Bifold' back, even escaping custody a few times to enact increasingly more insane schemes to 'impress' Lady Bifold and get her back on his side. None of it worked, and he was arrested every time, but still he persisted, wanting the woman he loved to come back to him.

It was after this dream, Lady Bifold would wake up, remembering that she had been kidnapped, and immediately testing whatever bindings or cell room she awoke in. Maybe she had gotten lucky and they weren't strong enough to hold her super strength, but with what she knew about V, and with what V knew about her, she doubted it'd be possible. "Let me go! God damn it! I swear that I will make your life pure misery if I am not released this instant!" She didn't even know if anyone could hear her, but the shouting was worth a shot, especially if she couldn't break out on her own.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The newly evolved Crusher would smile proudly at her Queen, the two bitten heroines kneeling at her side, ready to serve when their time came. They had been overwhelmed by Crusher's evolved power, and the rest of the heroines had been too busy dealing with the invasion. So, not only had God's Hand liberated the already enthralled heroines, but now Insectra had two more, admittedly weak, heroines for her whenever she wished. "I am very glad you managed to save them, My Queen. These two tried to seal up this escape path, but now we'll have some brand new sisters to help work on your Hive, my Queen." She would kneel down as well, loving her strengthened, evolved, powerful and beautiful form.

Meanwhile, Quickdraw looked at Crusher, her eyes wide in surprise, awe, and even some admiration. "Crusher... Is... Is that you? You look... absolutely beautiful." Her eyes roamed the insectoid form, licking her lips slightly as she saw a properly evolved servant of her Queen. Minariel wanted to be evolved too... to merge with her lovely symbiote and become a perfect slave to her wonderful Queen. Meanwhile, Crusher would flex a little bit, showing off for Quickdraw, giving her a good look at how beautiful it was to be evolved.

The two of them would both look at Insectra eagerly when she mentioned rewards for their work. She'd see Ranael, Crusher, grow wet just from the thought of the pleasure, and while Minariel was clothed, she had gotten just as aroused at the idea of rewards. Though Quickdraw was particularly excited at the thought of being evolved, eyes looking hopeful, excited, happy, reverent, and submissive all at the same time. "Th-Thank you so much, My Queen! I can't wait to evolve past this fleshy, human form..." Her heart beat just a little faster as her imagination ran wild at the idea of looking so much more beautiful. Deep down, she hoped she would be a breeder for Her Queen, but ultimately she knew that it was her Queen's choice. No matter what she wanted her to become, Minariel would be ready for it. Both the two properly enslaved heroines, and the two converts that Crusher had made, would follow Insectra readily, anticipation growing in Quickdraw with every step.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Later... at midnight...

Bolt Storm had indeed taken Beastmistress up on her challenge, coming to the park mostly alone. The only person she had brought with her was her Huntress companion, just in case there was indeed an ambush waiting for her. "We really shouldn't be out here tonight. MM didn't approve of any of this, and this smells like a trap." "I don't care... MM doesn't have to know, and if we come out of this victorious then we finally pull that beast in, and that gets us one step closer to ending her little vampire friend." Anger and desire for revenge had clouded the Mage's thinking, wanting nothing more than to avenge her best friend. "If you really don't wanna be here, then go right ahead and head back to the Society. I for one am not going to just sit there and let these monsters sit victorious after they took away Vanguard from us." The archer was still there though, not seeing reason to turn tail and run. Part of her wanted to make sure that Bolt Storm was safe, another part of her was thrilled to hunt such a wild and powerful beast.

Either way, the two of them would make it to the park a few minutes before midnight, Bolt Storm having prepared all the spells she could, and the Huntress getting all of her special arrows ready. They both were ready for a fight, holding their weapons and looking around carefully for any incoming ambushes. "I'm going to lock that monster into a tight cage for the rest of its life... Then the vampire is gonna get to spend the rest of its days under huge sunlights... That'll teach them to mess with my very best friend..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At V's laboratory

V looked Anariel over, smiling as she seemed in.. mostly good shape, petting through her hair and ordering her: "Rise." Though she seemed displeased at her pet-angels distress. "Hmnn.. I anticipated my methods would overcome telepaths, but you are not a pawn to simply measure myself against MM with. You busied her, which was a hidden reason you were inserted in the first place, a reason I could of course not tell you about.

I wanted them interrogating you, focusing on the thread of some heroines being converted.. to leave the grave of who will now come to be known as our leader unguarded. Of course, it is your purpose to be used as a tool by me, but I still don't feel all too good about it personally."
She nodded, then her disguising veil shifted slightly, indicating a smile.

"Nothing. You knew was vital. .. to be fair, some of the things you have been told were important .. backround information, to ensure none would doubt what was going on, but I did plan ahead.
The rescue mission was to secure you lot, yes, but it also was a way to measure Gods Hand against the heroes. As predicted, if we had clashed at full force, it would have been a victory for them, albeit at a loss. Now however, with each person joining us in blissful servitude, their danger diminishes."
V nodded. "And MM knows that. She can't risk sending out heroes.. which is why we have to spread her resources thinner. If she is able to outthink me in three strategical areas at once, We simply use four." V explained to Anariel.

"Either way, don't be saddened, slave. We lost an old friend, but we gained you, the living, that matter." She nodded, returning to her personal laboratory, where she'd gently strip Anariel, searching her, knowing MM's tactics now, stripping her and putting a visor on her, much more gentle images and sounds of mistress and servitude whispering in Anariels ears to soothe her. "I'll need you to wear another disguise, rather than the beautiful slave uniform ment for our defenders." She explained. "MM can drag the name of Gods Hand through the mud, or try to, all she wants, it does not matter to those who've been throughoutly enslaved like you now, does it? So in the end, either we will be sucessful and what MM does wont matter, or we wont.. and then it wont matter either, I guess. That said, to create an illusion of being serious I want you to do exactly what MM will expect you to.. investigate the Major. Try to get close. Indubitably you will be spotted, fail. Be forced to retreat. I want you to, I want you to fail, I want you to struggle but fail and I want MM feeling victorious, do you understand, my sweet?" She leaned forward, kissing Anariel.

"I verified that you can resist telephatic attacks after my brainwashing, so as long as you are not captured, which Insectra can avoid, you are the perfect distraction. You will do as you always do. Observe, try to gather information.. but if you find something.. we win. If you are found before you do.. we win just as much." V nodded. "MM is a genius. But I've played this game not for decades, but for centuries. Sometimes, losing a battle is the best you can do."

V tipped her chin. "Well, another target is the Divine division. They are the most weakened right now. MD, I believe is the naming scheme? .. Yes, thats good, a distractive attack on MT, only to focus on MD." V tipped a bit on a keyboard, updating some notes. "Before you ask.. yes, this computer can be hacked.. of course its false information. I believe MM will realize that, but it'll give her more to do. The real plan is in my head. MD then... good. It seems Gloria was sadly unsucessful at convincing one of our future allies, she is.. powerful, but not subtle, but this will actually make the perfect assignment for her. I am resistant to holy energy.. she is practically immune. Unholy energy on the other hand can't damage her lance."

V chuckled at Anariels continued praise, a hand cupping the Angels shaft, beginning to softly stroke her futanized slave. "Aww you are not just saying that to please me, are you?" She chuckled, leaning down, lifting her veil to lick along Anariels shaft.
"You are of course hmnn.. correct my slave, and don't worry about mentioning your concerns, however, our new chosen leader insisted on giving them a choice. That said, you are under a false assumption here. You imagine a classical prison, right? Bars, chains, perhaps a forcefield, a power dampener.. Heh. It's none of the like." V cooed, now licking along her shaft. "Now then, Super Sleuth needs to prepare to work. When we fought MM she gave me information she didn't want to.. that she can produce realistic robotic replications of herself.. and I find it suspicious just how far she trust the mayor, even including her in her little speech. I can with near certainty say that.." V cupped the heroines balls, gently massaging and rubbing. "This Mayor is but a puppet.. and you will try to find evidence.. or pretend to find, understood? Don't worry about our.. imprisonment." She smirked, ever so slightly, and not just because she was enjoying her slave whilest making plans.

------------------------Response to MM's broadcast!-------------

V was, admittedly, a bit distracted with Anariel, though she chuckled, talking half to herself, half to Anariel. "The fact that technically you don't need to be human hasn't escaped me, my dear adversary. However, you know and fear that I could reveal that the mayor has not been acting by her own agency, but yours and you admitting to one fault just proved you had something worse to hide." She looked over to Anariel and decided to cheer her up.. by bringing up a hand, circling the womans nipple slowly and teasingly.

"She claiming you are a criminal is a mistake by itself. You were a loner, yes, but there is one or two heroines that liked you, I'm certain. I want her to go to extremes and attack anyone that belongs to us.. the more she does so, the more she seems like the extremist in the end." That said, V had indeed prepared proper lawsuits.. most of them wouldn't hold up and could easily be determined as timewaster, but one or two accusals were harder to dismiss, due to the.. extra-judical work of the society..

"Either way, she planned that out.. really did a number on her." V smirked, inwardly. She had no intent to respond immediatly, they had other ways to use their resources.. and as smart as MM was.. she was a human. She was afraid of the unknown and the more thoughts you had, the more room for worries of what Gods Hand might do.. might find. From Deva V had learned that MM had played dirty, so now she would be occupied double and tripple checking her safety measures.. rather than stopping the foray of Gods Hand.

"Rasputin hmnn? We learn interesting things. One of my great worries in this invasion was an enemy that could counter our ability, our dominion about others minds. I'll get to work getting intel and locating this Rasputin soon. likely, locked up in a special cell, I doubt MM would discard such a useful, if dangerous individual. Quite the good actress of course, this MM. Anyway, I'll post a little thing online that'll busy MM more than me give me a moment Anariel.." She whistled, stepping to the computer and posting a countdown.. a bit over 22 hours until the 24 hour time she had promised in her prior announcement would be up, together with a sub-heading: 'Your lies will be revealed, MM' "There we go.. MT will easily confirm the source... and propably track this down to the wrong proxy computer I set up, within minutes... and thats when things will get interesting for them." V had a little suprise prepared, for anyone trying to apprehend her at the proxy computers IP..

"They put on such a show for us, whilest we.. do actual work. I feel like I'm going the extra mile here, geesh. Backup websites aren't hard to make but spreading info for them is.. luckily, thats what robots are for." V nodded. "Either way. Whilest MM was busy with the broadcasting, playacting and internet website hacking through MT, I bet she didn't notice the little suprise I prepared for MT."

And that suprise, was sitting at a computer, just hard enough to track down to seem like the real source of what V had just typed up, flexing slightly as it typed, as per V's instructions, away on the keyboard, a literal remote proxy server in a way, a ring on the middle finger of the womans right hand.
V was not as smart as MM, nor would she claim to be, but unlike her, she was also an expert at robotics. Nothing comparing to MT, but she didn't need to be. All she needed, was a look at the circuitry the society used, to ensure her creation couldn't easily be hacked by the methods the technological division used. She'd have loved to combine this with the technomancy Deva had claimed they would soon get their hands on, but for now, this would serve as a secondary offense and data-gathering.

"Message send. Updating website. Proceeding to use social media to ensure response from technological department. Roger Roger."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At Glorias Church..

"If their forms were twisted, and if I was so easily able to overcome such power..." Gloria extended one hand, demonstratively. "Does that not, without a doubt, prove my superiority against the unholy? If you had really fought it with all of your heart and soul, you'd have not dared stand before me as demon. There is evil within you, and that is none of your fault. Still, it requires action. For all it takes is one rotten apple and the whole barrel is spoiled.

That is the nature of you humans. If there was one without a sin in them, I'd gladly welcome them as equal."
Gloria nodded.

"You humans lock away criminals. To us, this is no different. I restrict you not because you harm me, or another of gods hand.. but because you harm yourself. You are confused and weakened in spirit, no wonder, considering what has been done to you.

You accuse me of hipocrisy.. you do not understand what demons are."
Gloria weakly shook her head at the spite thrown at her. "Ah. John 8:7. And where are they, have none condemned you? Jesus said. Nay, she answered. And Jesus said.. then neither do I, go and be without sin.

Except, you cannot be. Here I stand, as my own witness, claiming I am the light, and you claim my testimony is not valid, do you know how it goes on? John 8:14.

That said, I needn't tell you that your holy book is full of flaws, copied over and over by monks over centuries, with bits added and left out. Have you ever heard of the Gospel of Judas?.. also not quite the truth, but an interesting piece nonetheless. It claims there was no betrayal, that Judas acted on Jesus instructions. It claims that, rather than having to die to bear all sins, Jesus had to die to please the lower gods and angels. If you quote scripture at me, do use the sharpest blades you have instead, try to prove angels by themselfs are vile, for wilest we are born of the virtues of manking, they too can become corrupted, like my zeal, if not tempered by Victorias wisdom."
The angel chuckled. However much Abbigail tried to argue, it felt as if still she was the one being lectured and guided and throughout all of this, Gloria had a calm, at best slightly sorrowful expression.

Though, she smiled at Abbigail. "I acknowledge your faith. It is a shame it is misguided. And if your faith was strong enough, a mountain would mean nothing." Gloria smiled, and clapped softly at Abbigails conviction. "Wonderful, impressive, then again. .. as I said, different faiths seperate us, just as if you believed in Brahma or Zeus."

She sighed a bit at the last bit. "Many believed me to be many things. In the end, I am the sum of all of this. To protect the innocents, you have to draw a sword at those that would harm them. This is my burden, or perhaps, the burden of mankind, put upon me, but I bear it gladly.

I can. And I will."
She narrowed her eyes. "For thousands of years you've had the chance to do right. For centuries, I have been more or less as I am now, and watched... and then I weakened, your faith weakened. But not your fears. People will fear the devil before they praise their saviour." Gloria smiled back at the determined woman.

"It is my pleasure. Perhaps if most of humanity had been like you, I could have been the shield you imagine. But trust me. They are not. For centuries, I've been colored in darker hues. Your god of mercy was once a god of conquest.. and before that, a god of the prosecuted. And before that.. Yaweh, the god of war of the ancient babylonians. There is one thing you are mistaken about.. Faith is unwavering, yes. But not unchanging.. and I thank you too. By making it so clear what my choices are you make it easier to show our leader that there is only one way. We wont let you die AND we will save this world. Evil will not prevail and I will not take a good life. I respect your wish to become a martyr, but you can not. Such strong, beautiful faith shall not be wasted.

However, I acknowledge the strength of your faith. My holy aura would likely not work on you. Now.. you will feel your thoughts slowing."
Gloria raised her hand, focusing her energy negation upon the heroines mind. "Slower and slower. Slowing down. I will empty your mind. You will forget who you were, who you are. Don't worry, your beautiful faith will stay, reborn, baptized under gods hand. A beautiful, faithful slave, you seem ready to be reborn as an angel of gods hand, a lesser angel under my command. Slower and slower. I will empty you, then show you the faith of a new world, a world that already believes in gods hand. Believes in you." Glorias hand glowed slightly, as she drained Abbigail of... Abbigail. The woman losing her ability to.. think about who she was, think about what was going on. She was faithful, yes, but right now, most of the world had been guided, enslaved to follow gods hand and that was the power the Arch-angel of gods hand now wielded before her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva lifted her hand, gently picking up the people wishing to come meet her out of the protesters.. only to fall for the trap. Unlike V, she simply.. wanted to help everyone willing. However, when she saw the flashing of photography, she chuckled ever so slightly, revealing once more why MM had to fear her. "All these modern technical devices. So sensitive." She mused as she switched from super-senses to technomancy, every device recording her burning out, whilest she stoically endured insults, gently placing the picked up people behind her. "Sorry, but I fear with all this noise about, it'll be hard to talk, please, go inside, we have a representative to greet you there."

Meanwhile, said representative was busy with her horseys. "Oh, rutting with each other is fun and fine as well, We're just here in case the society decides for a direct strike." ... "or indirect even... huh? You were so reserved before.. heh, good horsey. Hmnn.. well, theres a few female heroes that could use a good breeding stallion, but patience.. for now, we need to build up this place... out there?" Cassandra peered out of the window too.

"V, hey, you reading this? Hrmnn.... weather control? Hrmnn.. oh hold on theres someone at the front gate.."

"Sure, by all means, please head inside. It seems I got someone to talk to anyway, sorry, excuse me." Deva nodded, and the shoter heroine would be lead in with no troubles, were she .. would notice that all those that had wanted to meet with gods hand had already been lead away a side corridor by another heroine, whereas she was greeted by a rather luscious looking one, Cassandra, if she had read the reports.

"Oh hey there, you are from the society and want to join us right? So our brainsy leader has this special procedure to ensure theres no Trojans entering us this way.. you know.. Trojan horses." With that, Cassandra pulled out a device V had build that'd short-circuit any surveilance MM had hidden on the heroine, then snipped, and pointed at the heroine. "As a welcome, they'll fuck your brains out. Now, now.. dun worry, we are the good guys, so they can be nice, just strip and help them have their fun. .. thouuugh if you don't, Blair, Lindsay, you know what to do.. can you smell the fertile, eager female on her?" Cassandra cooed, leaning back in the entrance hall to the new heroes outpost and licking her lips at the woman before her.

Meanwhile,.. more subtle, for sure, outside, Deva stepped to approach the phone checking woman. A closer look at her would reveal that, rather than being hit by the rain, it just kind of.. dropped off of her clothes and skin harmlessly. "Hello. So how far can you go with that? I mean, lets say there was a tidal wave, can you stop that?...

Because if yes, that'd be so cool! You could stop blizzards and lightningstorms from endangering people around the world, if we had a few people like you. I guess though its not that easy to control?"
She casually chatted the woman up, as if knowing she was responsible for the rain (In reality, just a theory from V). "Anyway, thanks for showing me that, I didn't know one could control the weather, I doubt I could do it so well.." She mused. By now, indubitably, one or two of the reporters had procured special cameras. Deva was certain MM would have one or two of those in backup. She could of course telekinetically crush them, but that was something far more visible than making some electronics burn out all at once.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh thou know me, all I got is my wit and a rosy lea." Earl Grey chuckled, of course, in her hands, a cup of tea was quite the tool.. "And ye trying to make me blush? But no.. no villain came about. Heh." She chuckled a little at that question. "there'll be no more bad chaps here." She assured, confidently.

"... blimey, what are you doing with that many emergency drilling, are ye hoping to dig up oil or what?" EG shook her head a bit. "Ye're clearly outta touch with the world, ol chap." That was true, in more ways than one of course. "Ah.. damn it, the palace be closed down. Big Ben it is!" EG nodded.. the rebuilding of the palace into a place of worship would certainly not go unnoticed by her friend.. She really had to get her a bit inducted soon. People were instructed to act normal, but it was so hard.. for her too.. she really just wanted to nibble on her friends neck and slide her hand down into those clothes and explore..

"Other heroes? Theres one, but she be busy dealing with some troublemakers in ireland." Gods Hand didn't have time to enslave every remote tribe in the irish mountains after all, but luckily a search party lead by a hero could easily do that job for them. Of course, Earl Grey lead Technomancer on a predetermined path, a slight derailment, if the heroine noticed such things, though, right now, she was distracted by a scantly clad woman, acting as hooker.

"Oh hey there hun, wanna have a good time? Only 20 pound.. hmnn here let me show." The woman grinned, reaching out, pulling the heroine into an unwanted kiss, letting it linger.. while her taste and lipstick made Technomancer feel slightly disoriented.

"Hoi hoi! Shoo, let my friend be ye harlot!" Earl Grey 'pushed' the seductress off of her friend, inwardly relieved. A first dosage would make her more horny and open. "Ye alright cousin?" She inquired, hand accidentially brushing over her friends bottom, leading her away. "Sorry, though you've been kinda inviting it." She pointed at Technomancers outfit. "Not that thats a bad thing, oy, lady gotta dress to impress. Nice and revealing." now that she said it, EG's outfit was also kind of... well it was classy, but in an unusual provocative way. Or did technomancer remember that wrong. She really felt a bit woozy, right now. Tipsy, almost. Plus, her friends hand still lingered.. certainly just making sure to steady her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bifolds imprisonment!

Bifolds awakening was.. not what she expected. There was a cell, but no chains, infact, she was standing freely in a 30x30 ft room, completely white, with a padded door, together with a woman.:

"Hello Bifold. I am Veronica. Your memory, dreams and fantasies have been fully analyzed and weill be used to help reconstruct your personality. You have a Bonny and Clyde fantasy that however turned sour, which lead to your current unhappiness.. but fear not. You can fight this." As the woman said this, Bifold realized she was not only dressed, but her umbrella was behind her..

".. Update complete. Well, you can try to fight, but I doubt you can escape me, bitch. You are trapped here forever!" The woman materialized two metalic rings with sharp edges, chains dangling from them as she lifted the chain-rings then tossed them at Bifold.

Meanwhile

In the real world, Bifolds body was restrained in a chamber, electrodes connecting to her head, a computerscreen embedded in the pod trapping her giving several readouts of her mental state. It read: Subject: Bifold Simulation: Prison enviroment breakout. Upgrade in progress: Enjoyment and obediance.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Insectra grinned at the capturees, leading her pets to the hideout of gods hand first.. they weren't save and her methods took.. more time.

Insectra flexed in her true, insect queen glory. Her part of Gods hands headquarters looked more like a living, alien insect hive, really. "They'll serve the hive well. Very good work, slave." The heroes Crusher had captured had a parasitic eel-creature placed into each of their pussies before being placed in greenish pods, were they were slowly converted into obediant workers. Crusher and Quickdraw meanwhile were free to kneel before their queen. "Fear not, you too will be evolved.. through rather than a muscular combat form, you need a mobile scouting form." Insectra nodded.

"Now. I think as a reward for your dutiful work I'll let you evolve those two capturees of yours into forms just like you.. but first.. quickdraw.. remove this nonsense you're wearing. Insects have no need of clothes." she nodded, before waving Quickdraw closer.

her wing-blades closed over Quickdraw, as she bit down, a sharp, pricking pain in her neck, before there was a feeling of pleasure melting throughout her body. "There we go. Let it overcome you. You are not a human anymore, you are an insect. Humans are disgusting. Beneath you. They are only fit to serve gods hand, or become beautiful insects." The parasite within Quickdraw spasmed with joy, twitching as she felt.. almost like her form was melting in her queens embrace, a white fuzz growing over her body, covering her completely. her hair remained white-brownish but with a presssure on her head, antenna pushed forth, a greater pressure upon her back as large, mothlike wings, two pairs total unfolded, her head swimming, if not fo her queen holding her up she'd fall and writhe on the ground by now.

"Where little Ranael has her poisonous bite, you will have a poisonous stinger.. but now for the real fun.. Ranael, don't give this new creature any respite. Bite her!" came the queens mental command, as she presented Quickdraws helpless new moth form.

"Drain her of her memories.. good. Now you too, slave. Sting her. Drain her. Drain each others minds, until there is neither Quickdraw nor crusher left.. shh its confusing.. I know.. I know.. here.." She mentally guided her pets to the pods. "You are hive. They are to become hive. Bite them, sting them, drain what they are and transform them, then let them drain what you are. Share, indulge in one another. Stop being one, and start being hive. You are all one mind, all under my command. Ranael is not the name of one of you, but your name, the name of all insect-slaves under my command. A caste. This is your final evolution. No more individuality, loneliness or goals of your own. Just the swarm and its queen." she moaned and watched the total of four heroines, two scouts, two fighters indulge one another, draining one anothers minds and memories and personalities, taking on traits of one another, until they were swarm. They were one. An easy to control conglomerate, under their queens absolute control. As they partook of one another, a low level telephatic field build up slowly under Insectras guidance.. not a sharing of thoughts, but of emotions, instincts.. danger, lust, love for the queen, instilled by the parasites.. which were also part of the swarm.

"Now then. the one of you that used to be Crusher has pleased me by increasing the swarm. However. She is swarm. You are swarm, so the swarm has pleased me. I will reward one of you I chose, because I am the queen and the swarm will enjoy it, because they are rewarded." Insectra picked one of the heroes that Crusher had captured, now transformed to be a cute scouting moth-insect like Quickdraw caressing her body, spreading her pussy and rubbing alongside it. "This is the swarms reward for pleasing its queen. You are rewarded. The rest of you.. kneel." Insectra cooed, pushing two fingers into the moth-sex slowly. "The swarm needs to grow. Each of you have unique abiliities, but through my evolution chambers, I will distribute these powers, creating a group of far more powerful insect warriors. You will soon be needed. You will soon have the pleasure of converting many more, adding their memories and feelings and minds to the swarm... that feels so good, doesn't it?" She cooed, licking the moths neck. "But first.. we need more soldiers. You are precious to me.. but we are shock troups. Your individiual bodies don't matter, because your mind, who you are, it belongs to the swarm now.. but I don't want to lose too many of you, I want to enjoy each and every one of you.. so I will breed you, fill you with eggs. I'm afraid you'll have to spent some boring time in the gestation chambers. But fear not, you and your daughters will be swarm. Will serve Gods hand well. Now let me demonstrate the true pleasure of being swarm can bring your queen. You are Minariel. Scout class moth. But now, to please your queen, use Quickdraws memory and personality as you are bred. The rest of you. Be swarm. Be one. enjoy one of you being bred. You don't have individuality. You are swarm. Being an individual is bad for serving the swarm. It's only purpose is to amuse your queen." She cooed, spreading the mothgirls sex and kissing her fuzzy lips. "Feels good Quickdraw? Good.. now change to the personality of the first heroine crusher captured. That was actually you.. but you are swarm now, understood?" She cooed, spreading the mothgirls sex wider, nudging her legs apart, clearly positioning her, making a show out of it for her other three insects. "Your queens eggs will grow within you, draining away the last bit of what used to be the useless old 'you', creating more of the swarm. more of ~you~. You'll find serenity and joy in the feeling of unimportance.. you are just parts of the swarm. You only need to serve to matter."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Beastmistress was waiting.. and she was indeed not alone, Lily standing by her side. She likely sensed bolt-storm first and approached her, on a semi-open area by a pond. "Good evening. Seems we both brought ensurance. Don't worry though, despite the whole wanting you as eager harem bitch, I am a woman of honor.. She is strictly here to ensure we are alone. Lily?"

"My super-awesome Candybats made sure theres no surveilance camers and I did the thing V asked me to in case they are bugged.. not Insectra like bugged though. Hihi." The vampiress cheered.

"Great.. then we can begin." Beastmistress lifted her hand, displaying a ring on her little finger. "Like you two I go by a codename, Beastmistress. I'm the new Fifth Finger of gods hand, meaning its fifth strongest member. And here is my challenge. This is a hunt, you and I. At the end of it, you will be reunited with your friend... " She focused the archer. "And you, I will claim for myself. As long as you two don't try to leave the park, attack Lilly here or call for help I'll be your sole opponent. That said,.." She grinned. "I think you'll do one of those rather soon. Bolt storm.. a magic user specializing on high range precision ranged magic and huntress.. I do remember your arrows painfully. Indubitably, you have already prepared a spell and plan of attack on me, but considering you know my animalistic powers and pheromones, it would be hardly a challenge. Wheres the rush of adrenaline, the thrill of the hunt, the fear of being hunted?" She presented her left hand, smirking slightly. "It's right here." She gripped the ring between her thumb and index finger, a green light beginning to glow from within the ring, spreading over her finger and hand as she slowly pulled it off.

"Don't tell your boss.. oh and Lily, got the test ready?" Lily gave a thumbs up, wielding a pink Video-camera. "Test of the ring thing, scene one going!"

"Or in other words" Beastmistress growled, pulling the ring away, the glow intensifying, whilest at least Boltstorm with a magic sensitivity could sense a massive influx of natural energy.. perhaps even Huntress sensed it, on a more instinctual, hair on the back of your neck kind of level.

"Release: The Queen of Beasts" Beastmistress shouted, fur beginning to spread over her more muscular seeming frame..

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anariel, even with her distress, seemed to calm even more as she felt the petting, leaning into it with a soft coo. Plus, her Mistress voice, scent, feel, and even the sight of her made the angel slave feel so much safer, so much more calm, the imprinting process having worked wonderfully on her powerful senses. They were so attuned to V that even being around her made Anariel feel safer, happier, more obedient, and more aroused. "I understand that I couldn't know that I was meant to distract her, Mistress. If I had known then they could've found out and prepared for it." She didn't question her Mistress' plans, especially with how intelligent and sensible they were, she just had to obey, avoid the sin of disobedience and she could keep a clean conscience.

"Mistress, my soul, mind, and body all belong to you for you to use as you see fit. I am a tool for you to use, whether it be for your own pleasure, or any other practical purposes that you wish. I am a slave to you, and so happy to be so, Mistress. You give me purpose with your orders and desires... please don't feel guilty about using me as such..." She asked earnestly, shuddering gently when she noticed V's expression shifting to a smile. Despite her own pain and the torture that MM had inflicted upon her, Anariel wished her Mistress to not feel guilty more than anything else, wanted to please her with every fiber of her being.

Hearing that she hadn't given away any vital information seemed to make her calm down further, smiling at her Mistress with a hopeful expression on her face. "Then... Then I didn't fail you, Mistress? Y-You're not going to be disappointed in me?" V had imprinted so far into Anariel's mind that she considered the idea of disappointing the wonderful angel to be almost as terrible as the sin of disobedience. "Thank you so much for saving us, Mistress... It surprised me to see so many led away to their own cells... But once I looked closely at them, I could see the beautiful look of mindless obedience in their eyes and I knew... they had found purity." She would nod as she heard more about V's plans about distracting and essentially 'overloading' MM. It made a lot of sense, no matter how brilliant someone was, they couldn't divide their own attention forever, they would miss things, small details, make mistakes as they spread themselves thinner and thinner. Plus, with her paranoia, MM would likely be trying to conserve her resources, not wanting to risk losing too many heroines to the point where a direct assault on the Society could even become possible.

The enslaved heroine wouldn't resist as she was stripped, even helping a bit if V wished, before her body was properly revealed, laid bare before her angelic Mistress.

The marking that V had made on her chest was still there, another mark of just how owned she was. And just as there was a mark on her chest, down on her currently erect shaft was the other mark that indicated that she was a slave to V. There actually wouldn't be any recording devices on Anariel, as MM had been distracted handling all sorts of other issues, and didn't see an immediate need as she was still trying to interrogate her rather than send her back with a recording device hidden somewhere on her. She'd gently gasp in surprise as the visor came to life, wonderful images and sounds of obedience filling her mind, giving her something for her senses to focus in on. Plus they were such pleasant sensations and ideas, soothing her mind even further as it blocked out everything other than what the visor gave her and Mistress V's words and touch. A soft coo would escape her lips as she continued giving her powerful senses over to everything that her Mistress desired from her. "Yes Mistress... No matter how much she slanders the name of God's Hand, it doesn't matter in the end. If she fails then all will worship and praise the name... if she succeeds then none of it would have mattered in the end anyway... I understand. I must investigate the mayor... But I am meant to be caught... To fail so that MM thinks she has succeeded..." Even if he brain was fully listening in, she'd have agreed completely with that plan, but with her mind still swimming in calm, warm, subservient, comforting obedience. So her orders would flow even more readily into her open mind. She would seem surprised at first, but then she'd quickly melt into the kiss, moaning softly, her soft lips welcoming that familiar feeling of being kissed by her Mistress.

"Observe the mayor. No mater what we emerge victorious as either I find information about the mayor... Or I am caught and make MM overconfident." Even her soothed and obedient mind could tell that it was a brilliant plan, playing on MM's own arrogance and ensuring that both options were beneficial to the both of them. Though her old self would have still doubted this idea, as MM may not have that level of experience, but she often made up for it in her elaborate and long thought out plans. But even the old Anariel would still agree that it was a very solid plan, but that wasn't important to her right now anyway, all that mattered to her now was obedience and subservience to her perfect Mistress.

"The Divine Division, especially with MD currently being weakened and likely upset with MM's leadership... Though... I've heard rumors that MM values MD almost as much as she does MT..." With the intel that V had on the Council, she'd know that MD was actually often times more of an idealist than even MA had been. Which was suspicious in some ways, as with the amount of control that MM had exercised over who was and wasn't on the Council... why would she ever allow someone so idealistic on, especially with how much disdain she had for those that weren't willing to go to her rather distasteful lengths? Perhaps her powers were just considered too 'valuable' to not have her on the Council? That line of thinking would seem in line with what V would know about MM.

Anariel would let out a soft, meek, subservient moan of pleasure as she felt her shaft being stroked, shivering in delight before she responded. "Mmmnnnghh... No Mistress... I mean every word of praise I give to you... You are the most perfect, incredible, angelic person I've ever met... A flawless angel that owns me so completely... I adore you..." She said earnestly, pouring her heart out to her Mistress, telling her exactly how she felt about V. Then she'd moan once again, those feelings strengthened when she felt V's tongue on her shaft, feeling so wonderfully aroused and helpless, submissive and happy, obedient and fulfilled. "I suppose if she wishes to give choice, then that is how it will be done. Ooooohhh... Yes Mistress... I imagined a normal prison like we have now... Mmnnnngghh... But even then... keeping all those that resist you in the same place... I suppose I worry for nothing... I will trust in you and God's Hand to bring happiness, Mistress..." She said, figuring that those decisions were very much far above her position, and that spending so much time worrying on it would not be useful for anyone. Even if it turned out to not work, tactics could always be shifted, so it would be better for her to focus on obedience and her own tasks, even if she didn't think that giving people the choice would work. After all, if she hadn't been kidnapped and forced into that wonderful chamber, Anariel would probably still be resisting this bliss. But that was unimportant, she would have duties to fulfill. Her shaft throbbed as her balls were rubbed, all the evil that she had taken in while captured flowing down through her body into her balls, filling them so that it could be released in one burst of ecstasy. "I... Nnnnngg... I understand, Mistress... The mayor is a puppet... And I will work to prove it for you. And if I fail, I will retreat knowing that it still works into your plans..." She felt more confident at that, because no matter what happened she was still helping her Mistress.

===After Broadcast Stuffs===

Anariel had never caught that you didn't need to be human to be the mayor, as she had never been one to look that kind of stuff over for loopholes. It was certainly surprising to think about, but not entirely ridiculous, considering the reverse could be used against all sorts of super powered candidates. "It would've been easier to prove that the mayor is an android than it would be to prove she isn't acting on her own though... Hrrmmm..." But that train of thought would cease when she felt her nipples being teased, making her moan out yet again.

"I don't know, Mistress. I made a LOT of people dislike me... I tended to act a lot like MM, plus people thought I was an eavesdropper when I couldn't help it, and I usually annoyed people... If anyone there actually liked me, I wouldn't know about it." She admitted, the only one she knew of right now was Quickdraw, but she was already enslaved.

"I've read the City's history, and overheard some important things, Mistress. I don't know how many villains with mind altering powers have actually joined the society... But I know of two specific ones that are still imprisoned that could alter and control people's minds." Anariel had more information than the average heroine, simply because she was one to hear things she wasn't meant to. "Rasputin is one of them. She nearly took over the mind of the previous mayor before being apprehended, but otherwise I don't know much about her. The other I've only heard the name of. He apparently went by the name 'Plague Doctor', but all the info on him has been wiped from public record. The only other thing I heard is that he had some way of controlling minds... Sorry I don't know more, Mistress." She explained, technically not even supposed to have a good deal of that information anyway. Otherwise she would just happily obey and enjoy her time with her Mistress, able to answer questions if she had any.

MEANWHILE

MM was watching the footage of Vanguard being enthralled by Lily, and the footage of Blair and Lindsay being hypnotized by Cassandra. But rather than observing for weaknesses, she was moaning and shuddering, her hand working tirelessly between her legs. Driven by new and wild sensations, she let out one last cry of ecstasy as release overtook her, her body shaking with pure pleasure, feeling an orgasm for the very first time in her entire life... "Is... Is that... what that feels like? Written descriptions don't do it... justice..." She sighed and leaned back in her chair, panting a little before remembering that she had work to do. The woman would redress herself, quickly regaining her composure, but she had actually missed something while distracted by... new pleasure.

MT had indeed traced the computer, not even taking time to consider that it might be a fake. She instead wanted to answer a challenge to her pride, and was already quite annoyed at having to do things the long way for the last challenge. They probably thought she was some third rate hacker considering it took her at least 10 minutes to take their site down! Well not this time, she still had authority, and since MM wasn't picking up at the moment, she could do things her way. There wasn't enough time to go out on this mission herself, which was a shame as she had been itching to use one of her newly upgraded vehicles.

However... MM had already placed a few Society wide restrictions, so MT had no choice but to play things a certain way. And because of that, a large black van would pull up near the building that the fake was coming from. And the back doors would open...

A squad of 10 robots would activate and pile out, none seeming to be holding any weapons. Normally they'd send heroines for something like this, as human intuition was normally far more important, but she wasn't allowed to right now without MM's approval, so MT would just send in the robots that she had built. Either she would destroy whoever was there, or she'd get some intel and have something to bring forth to MM for an actual attack. So the squad would step out, and move towards the building in question, planning on breaking the door down and systematically working through the building.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Technically I merely need only point to your own words on the matter. 'You can not drown the ocean'. Being able to resist even the most powerful unholy influence only proves you can resist unholy influence rather than any inherent holiness. If one resists darkness magic, that does not immediately mean they are a master of light magic. Though I do concede that it proves you were more powerful than I, which means you are either significantly more holy, or significantly more unholy, and I further admit that the former seems more likely than the latter. So your explanation is still more reasonable than the alternatives." She... agreed, not commenting on the idea that she had evil within her, as she felt everyone did in some way, it was merely just a matter of working through it and preventing it from using you instead.

"The very fact that you would welcome a human without sin as 'an equal' proves my point. You can not honestly say you have never sinned considering what you've already admitted to me. One without sin is not an equal to either of us, they would be superior to both of us."

"'Jesus answered, Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.' ..." Abbigail would actually go silent at that... not having an immediate counterargument to that, knowing the passage well enough to recite it on command.

"I do not profess that the Bible is completely accurate in any way... However, the lessons it imparts in many places are useful to help some learn and think on morality. It is not an 'all or nothing' message, some messages are outdated or misrepresented, others are useful for me as a person. I will not prove angels wicked through scripture, I will simply prove that there is wickedness and sin within all of us, including you if you are an angel at all. Have you lived your life completely free of sin? Have you never done wicked and despicable acts? All are wicked in some way, the important part is working past your own wickedness, and trying earnestly to not do it again." She answered, her own annoyance only growing as she was lectured and treated as though she were a child.

"My faith is my own, it is no more misguided than your own faith. And yes, it can move mountains. Facts will tell you no one could truly move a mountain, faith will move it if it is truly strong enough. Thank you though, for complimenting the strength of my faith at least. Though if it is misguided, then wouldn't the first believers of any religion be just as misguided?" But she was actually slowing down now, partially because she had already made her decisions, and because she knew she was not getting through to Gloria at all.

"Humanity has the potential to be 'like me' but I can understand doubting that fact, so I do not begrudge those that will not believe that either. If you truly are Michael... then I am sorry. I am sorry on behalf of all those that envisioned you as something darker and more violent than what you could have been. I am sorry they forced such a color upon you and your very soul. On behalf of all of them... I am sorry that you couldn't be the shield that I had hoped." Abbigail's face took on its own sad look, honestly feeling bad that, if Gloria was as she said she is, she was essentially forced to exist this way. And so she willingly took the blame for it all, knowing that those responsible likely wouldn't anyway, and feeling that someone should at least take on that blame, even if it had to be her. "I am disappointed that you won't allow me to sacrifice for my faith, but I am in no position to fight you. I would request that you not steal my faith from me and force it to be something different, but it seems you have no plans on listening to me. Tell your leader that I am not the only one that would choose death over what you wish to do. And if you could tell them that I don't think them a monster... but I do think them misguided." That was her true request, as she figured the others wouldn't be granted.

"I acknowledge your determination. And despite your cruelty I consider you to have ultimately good intentions." She might have said more... but her brain and thoughts slowed down, her eyes draining of emotion and life as she slowly stopped thinking. She... who... she was starting to not even know who she was... And even as she started to think about that, it left her as well. She... she couldn't even think about what was going on... Her thoughts ground to a complete and utter halt... slowly but surely Gloria's power was working wonders on her brain. She... she was faithful... she knew that... she believed in... something. She knew that she had a strong and undeniable faith... But that was it... she didn't even know who she was, but she had her faith. If this kept up she'd likely be nothing BUT her faith. It was so tough to think... her thoughts so slow... emptying out of her beyond her own control, leaving nothing but faith.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Leah would seem surprised as Deva plucked the few curious civilians out of the crowd, and her powers ensured that the photos they had taken were completely gone... Of course, the reporters affected would begin talking to one another, and soon they'd have a new headline of "God's Hand Attempts to Silence Reporters", still enough to get some people upset as the heavy First Amendment people would hate hearing something about that. Though it certainly wouldn't be as bad for the reputation than what they might have gotten with those pictures. "Oh, err... Ok. Sorry about troubling you, I'll head inside. Thank you." She'd say, before stepping past her and heading inside like she was told, not thinking that getting in would actually be this easy.

Blair and Lindsay would see the woman heading in and Blair would seem a little nervous. "I was reserved because I never felt how good it was to ravage a fit, hot, tight body..." She'd neigh a bit happily at the praise from her Mistress. Though Blair would still be keeping an eye on Leah before turning to speak to them, just before she got into the actual building. "Err... If Leah's really up for joining us and all that, that's good... But I really hope this isn't gonna be a fight..." Otherwise she would wait.

Said superheroine would look around curiously as she entered the building, mostly just observing things. Then she ran into Cassandra, and seemed a bit surprised by just how revealing her outfit was. "Yes I'm here to join you guys I guess... Wait what?! No no, I'm not into that kind of stuff... I want to help, but I don't think I'm ready for something like that right now..." Was that what these people did?! What the Hell was she even walking into?! "Look if this is what's gonna be happening then maybe I'll just go..." Meanwhile, Blair seemed to be eyeing the woman's purse with quite a bit of hesitation. That was until she took a deep breath along with Lindsay, smelling a fertile and ready female, instincts overwhelming their minds. Lindsay would start moving towards Leah, who was growing even more panicked at this, but once Lindsay got close, she'd be hit in side with the trendy woman's purse... and ended up getting knocked straight into the wall with an "Oof..." "This isn't gonna be great..." "B-Back off! Just cause I wanna see what you guys are about doesn't mean I'm up for getting fucked by a horse!"

===Meanwhile===

The woman on her phone would look up at Deva, her eyes sunken and tired looking as she put her phone in rest for a few moments. "Hmmm? Oh you think I control weather? This rain isn't me... Well... It sort of is... But not really? It's tough to explain really, at least not without telling you things I'm not allowed to." Then she thought a bit from the questions before continuing on, giving some earnest answers. Despite her rather depressed appearance, she spoke with a normal, even slightly happy voice for now. "I couldn't stop a tidal wave... Technically I'd probably end up making it worse..." She shrugged, thinking the questions through carefully.

"Oh you wouldn't want me trying to do any of those things really. I don't control my powers, they just happen really. I wouldn't be of any help against a blizzard or a thunderstorm. I think we do have people that can control weather in some department or another, but I wouldn't know as I'm not allowed in the actual HQ. I'm not one of them if that was what you were wondering. Now if you don't mind, I was in the middle of trying to beat my high score in Piglet Protector." If not stopped, she'd pull her phone right back out, returning to her game as she stood against a light pole, meanwhile the reporters had gotten their cameras that had been generously donated by an anonymous benefactor, secretly having been sent by MT and MM.

Whether she was allowed to return to her phone or not, the woman would stand around, still not really doing anything wrong. Though as she stood there, the rain would continue to pour, and she would almost ignore it completely. The rain would cause a huge puddle to form at the side of the road, and a car would drive down, causing a massive splash as its tires went through the puddle, the water flying at Deva, not anything really dangerous, just something that would likely annoy a normal person if they were having a bad day. Meanwhile, the woman would take a step back to avoid the large splash, sighing a bit in annoyance as she returned her phone to her pocket, the rain putting the device at risk if she kept it out too long. "Are you planning on kidnapping me now? I was told that was one of the many results that could come of me being here."