What's new

City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

"Of course I'm trying to make you blush! What are friends for if not embarrassing each other?" Bethany joked, giving her friend a playful smile once again. "Really? No more bad guys at all? Well, I guess I'll take your word for it. At least that means nothing's gonna interrupt our time together." Though part of her really didn't believe that there were absolutely no villains left in an entire Country, but if it meant that she wouldn't end up having to suddenly go off to fight some new English supervillain then she wasn't exactly planning on complaining to her cousin.

"Well, that's what happens when those in charge start to get a little too paranoid I guess. But change will happen eventually, the pendulum always swings back the other way, you know? It takes some time to happen, but Council members change eventually, and even just a few good people could change things for the better." She decided not to mention that she still blamed herself for those changes not coming any sooner... In fact, if she was on the Council these insane drills might never have happened. "Yeah, I suppose I kind of have lost touch with things... But that's what this is all about, right? Getting in touch with you and with the outside world! Let's do this!" Her voice was more excited now, as she saw this trip as a way to restore her link to the world, she'd be more in tune with it by the end of this trip, as she was determined now! "Awwww... Any chance that the palace will open while I'm here? Oh well... Big Ben is still pretty awesome. Let's go!" That at least settled it down on where she would be going, though she was moderately curious as to why the palace was closed down at all.

"Heh... good thing you weren't the one that had to go off to Ireland to handle that stuff. I'd be lost and bored here without you to keep me company." Because she was purposely trying to calm herself and not let her own paranoia from making things too awkward, Bethany wouldn't notice anything strange about the path they were taking, the only moment she would notice anything odd was when they ran into what looked like a hooker. She was used to only ever running into those types at night, normally they stayed away during the day out of the worry of arrest, or even just negative judgement of those around them.

"Err... That's very kind of you, but really I'm not looking for tha-HMMM?!" The heroine's eyes widened in surprise as a kiss was suddenly forced on her, having just expected to talk the woman out of the deal that she was trying to bring to her. Something about the taste seemed... odd... and she found it a little tougher to get everything in order while that kiss lingered on her lips.

Thankfully EG helped her out and shoved the woman away, leaving Technomancer a little confused, and just a bit warm, but otherwise she thought she was ok. The slight blush on her face would deepen just a little as she felt her cousin's hand accidentally brush against her bottom. "Wha? Oh yeah... I'm fine, I think... Just uh... wasn't expecting that..." She'd let herself be led away, face still red in a mixture of embarrassment and an odd warmth that she couldn't completely identify. "Is uh... Is that... legal here?" She hadn't really kept up on the laws of other countries... and part of her wondered if she should do her job as a super heroine and arrest the hooker, but at the same time she couldn't be sure if what she did was technically even illegal. Her face got even redder as EG pointed out how her outfit was still moderately revealing. "I can't help that... If I want to keep a little power I have to look like this... Your outfit is pretty nice though..." She said, noticing that while EG looked classy, her outfit also looked rather seductive at the same time. Had she not been distracted, she'd have likely gotten curious as to how anyone could pull that off. "Let's just uh... Let's... we were going to Big Ben, right?" The entire situation had left her quite flustered, already making it difficult to think, but she also felt kind of woozy, making her blink a few times in confusion, letting her friend hold on to her, steadying herself on her friend while she properly recovered. "Geez... That's something I don't think I'll talk about back home... Kind of weird..." Though she was affected by it, the heroine was at least able to steady herself and keep a train of thought with EG around.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bifold awoke and looked around quickly, trying to get a handle on her situation. Though when she realized she wasn't even tied up or restrained, she really had to question the intelligence of those that had captured her. Had they really fought her and thought she'd be fine to be left alone in a room without anything holding her? Maybe they had gotten arrogant with her capture... many tended to underestimate her abilities once they had her captured, thinking that it was impossible for her to escape. At the end of the day, it'd be their loss once she made it out. It was at that point she saw she had someone in the room with her, a woman by the looks of it. Perhaps that was why they thought she wasn't going to escape? They probably just figured that a single guard, likely having some sort of powers, would be enough to hold her. Well... even if that woman could hold her, she'd make it costly.

"Wait a minute... You were fucking looking at my god damn dreams?! Stay the fuck out of my head! I don't give a shit what kinds of excuses you want to use for it, those are my private thoughts and dreams and you certainly aren't welcome!" She decided not to comment on the whole 'Bonnie and Clyde' thing... no matter how true it really was. Yes that was a large part of her romantic fantasy, working together with Mister Massacre, the two of them knowing each other inside and out. And yes she had been far less happy since they had split up like that, but at the end of the day she had moved on. Not only was she not restricted, her weapon was sitting right behind her... now that was absolutely pathetic, she literally had her weapon sitting right behind her.

"Oh so the bitch is learning to trash talk is she? Well dozens of heroes and villains have told me that I'll be 'trapped forever' and it was bullshit every time! Well let's see if the 20th time is the charm, eh?!" Though she wasn't expecting the metal, bladed rings were surprising, she'd react rather quickly, and dive out of the way, grabbing her umbrella in the process. Her cloning ability would only copy the things she had on her, and only certain specific types of items... it was part of the reason that her weapon was an umbrella, as it was one of the few things that she could clone and still work as a weapon. Unless the bladed rings followed her, she'd hold her umbrella and focus her powers, a clone of her fading into existence a few feet away from her, holding the umbrella, the only difference being her eye colors being reversed. "I sincerely hope that you MEANT to leave my weapon on me for some reason I couldn't conceive. Otherwise you'd be dumber than I thought. Either way, your loss is my fucking gain, as always."

If she had her clone as she had thought, the two would start walking slowly, eyes trained on their opponent. They'd each be moving in on a different side of her, going for a simple pincer maneuver since they'd have the numbers advantage. "Hmph... And to think I had thought your little group might actually have some fucking brains. But if you can't even hold a prisoner, albeit an experienced one like myself, then you're not even near the Society's level..." Of course, she was completely unaware that in the real world her body wasn't moving at all, her brain accepting this simulation as reality without much trouble.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Both Ranael and Minariel would stare in awe at their Queen's true glory, devotion and admiration filling their eyes as they made their way into Insectra's hive like room. And Ranael would smile proudly when complimented by her Queen, glad that the two fleshy humans she had captured would be useful to her wonderful Queen. They would both smile and grow even hornier when they saw their Queen put those amazing parasites into the captured heroines, knowing that they'd have more sisters soon. Both of them would kneel down before Insectra, Quickdraw in particular growing excited as she heard she was soon to be evolved, not caring what kind of form she would be given, just anticipating the feeling of being complete that was awaiting her. "Thank you so much, My Queen... I will eagerly serve you to the best of my ability with the new, better form you give me."

Without any hesitation, Quickdraw would strip out of her clothes, knowing that insects had no use of clothing. In fact, she hadn't even wanted to put the clothes on in the first place, but her captors had forced her into them before they tied her up. Now her Queen's property was laid bare before her, letting her see that thin form with pert but not as sizable breasts. She'd approach her Queen when beckoned over, knowing that this would be her last moments as a human... she could barely wait.

The bite would make her cringe for a short moments before the pleasure would course through her body, the slight noise of pain devolving into a moan of pleasure. Hearing the orders, she wouldn't resist the pure ecstasy that was overcoming her, moaning louder, wantonly as she embraced the sensations. She was no longer a human, they were disgusting creatures that were utterly beneath her, and by extension so far beneath her Queen. Fleshy and disgusting, imperfect, not an insect like she was. They were creatures that only had two purposes... serving God's Hand as slaves, or being converted into insects... existing to serve or be made better. Quickdraw would spasm with joy and pleasure in time with her symbiote... she felt like she was melting, her form shifting, inwardly she knew she was being made better as she writhed and shook helplessly in Insectra's arms. It was magnificent, pure pleasure pounding through her as she was perfected in Insectra's arms.

Crusher admired the new form for only a few moments before she heard her Queen's order, not hesitating in the slightest as she moved towards that helpless moth form, sinking her teeth into her neck. Had it been before, she'd have worried about harming her, but she would never regret following the orders of her Queen, and if that meant biting one of her fellow insects, she wouldn't worry in the slightest.

She'd sink her teeth in, draining her, causing the little moth to moan in delight as she felt something being drained from her... Then suddenly Crusher would gasp, feeling a stinger in her side, moaning out just as much as something was being drained from her. They... they were draining their individuality? Hive... They... were confused at that notion, but it became unimportant as they moved towards the pods and saw the newly converted heroines. They would begin to bite and sting the newly converted ones, screaming out in ecstasy as they were bitten and stung in return, all of them alternating who they were biting and stinging, draining each other and allowing themselves to be drained, turning into an intertwined mass of writhing insect bodies and moans. Hive... Swarm... They were not individuals, they were not each one... They were Hive. They were of a single mind as they shared their memories, desires, minds, all together as a single Swarm. There was no individual, just the Swarm, there was no Ranael, they were ALL Ranael... a single Swarm with many bodies... One mind that obeyed it's Queen unquestioningly. There was no individuality, no loneliness, only Hive... Only Swarm. Emotions were shared, their minds came together into that telepathic field, sharing all their lust, happiness, love for their Queen, which they knew was instilled by other members of the Swarm... but it was just as valid, those were still the emotions of the Swarm.

The former individual that had been Crusher would've felt saddened by another getting a reward for her efforts... but now she was Swarm. Swarm had pleased Queen... and so Swarm would be rewarded for pleasing Queen. Swarm would enjoy its reward... as whichever part of it that was rewarded was still a reward for the Swarm, it knew that, there was no individual to reward as a reward for any was a reward for the Swarm. The others watched as the second moth scout was lifted up, Swarm felt excitement... Swarm felt anticipation... Then one of its bodies was caressed, her pussy spread open by Queen, causing all of them to moan as the Swarm felt lust and pleasure. All of the Swarm felt the pleasure, this was what happened when Queen was pleased... they were rewarded. The Swarm knelt before Queen, the other three bodies kneeling down before her, the body in her arms now moaning while the rest obeyed the will of the Swarm... which was the will of their almighty Queen. It knew that the Swarm needed to grow... it knew that was true because Queen had said so. The parts of the swarm had different powers and abilities, but Swarm would gladly distribute them across all if Queen wished. If Queen wished they could spread the strength, durability, and combat skills of the former Crusher, or the enhanced vision, reflexes, and perfect aim of the former Quickdraw, or the two heroines one that could move more silently than any human, or the other that could create armor out of stone. Swarm had access to all of these powers... and gave control of it to its Queen. "Feelssssss... sooooo goood..." The Swarm agreed, wanting to add even more minds, more memories, to itself, wanting to increase in size and reach by taking more and more into it at Queen's wishes. They needed more soldiers,, more bodies in the Swarm... Each individual body was unimportant, as their minds were Swarm. Even if the bodies perished, their minds would continue as part of the Swarm, it would live on if the body perished. However, Queen wanted them to keep those bodies safe so that she might enjoy those bodies. All of the minds belonged to Swarm, but the bodies were to be protected whenever possible for Queen.

They would be bred... filled with eggs and incubate them before birthing daughters, adding more to the Swarm, more under the command of Queen. Within the Swarm... the excitement of being bred was even higher than expected... one of the minds in the Swarm had an intense desire to be bred... and that feeling had spread to the Swarm, making all of it more eager to be filled with Queen's eggs. Swarm was going to be taught to please Queen even more... and it was called to bring out the memories and personality of Quickdraw as one of it was bred. The other bodies would be Swarm, be one and enjoy the sensation of one of them being bred. Individuality was useless to Swarm except for amusing Queen. The personality of Quickdraw was brought into the moth that Queen was about to breed, causing it to moan out in pleasure as her sex was spread open. "Mnnnnaaahhh... Yeeeesss... My Queen... It feels so good!" But then Swarm was to shift the personalities once again, returning the personality of the heroine Crusher had captured. While the voice would be the same, the inflection, the accent, the emotion behind it was completely different. The original heroine was much more excitable than Quickdraw, and there seemed to be even more arousal and passion behind her voice. "Ooooohhh... YES! I understand! I am Swarm now! Mmmmnnn... My Queeeeen!" The rest of the Swarm watched as the moth girl was spread, able to see it from three different angles as Swarm watched and felt what was about to happen, enjoying both the anticipation of being bred, and the actual feeling of being bred. Queen's eggs would remove the last bits of the useless individual, and expanding the Swarm, creating more... more of Swarm. They were beautifully unimportant, they belonged to the Swarm... another piece of something so much greater, creating more and more of it, only needing to serve to have purpose, being part of Swarm and remaining blissfully unimportant. That was true happiness, serene nothingness as their minds were part of something bigger, as Swarm grew and subsumed all of them. All that mattered was their Queen's will... controlling them... controlling Swarm.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If looks could kill... Bolt Storm would have likely already have both Lily and Beastmistress buried. There was pure rage and hatred in her eyes as she saw the two creatures that she blamed for the loss of her best friend. "Good... That means once I'm done with you I can deal with that vampire as well and kill two birds with one stone. I'll make you both pay for this..." Lily being there only made her more determined to win this, to capture both of them right here right now and punish them for what they had likely already done to her friend. She was no fool, she knew how vampires operated, which meant that Vanguard had probably already lost her life and existed as an undead abomination like the one that had captured her.

"Damn... I'm guessing whatever you did disabled my recording device? Jim's not gonna be happy about that..." While the Huntress knew something like this was foolish, she had thought ahead and had gotten herself a recording device to get some intel out of this entire fight. It was MEANT to send out everything it recorded after the fight was over, that way even if they lost the Society would still get some information out of this whole thing. But if whatever Lily did would disable the bugs planted secretly in each heroine's skin, then it would have also destroyed her recording device.

"I will not be reunited with my friend because Vanguard is dead! And that little bitch over there is the one that killed her! Don't lie to me about that... I've already begun my grieving..." She had quickly moved past denial, and was deep into anger at this point, wanting to destroy those that she blamed, only saddened by the fact that the worse she could do was imprison them. "That being said, I agree to your terms..." Huntress rolled her eyes a bit, still annoyed at being dragged along for something like this. Especially now that she wasn't even going to get any important information back to her bosses once it was all over unless she won. At least she had more encouragement to properly hunt the beast, but part of her worried knowing that her enemy willingly accepted 2-on-1 odds, as that meant Beastmistress had something up her sleeve. "Changed your name, have you? It'll take much more than something as simple as that to prevent you from being destroyed." "As much as I enjoy the thrill of a good hunt... I'd much prefer to have you arrested before sunrise. This whole thing is seriously going to fuck up my sleep schedule." Part of her was excited though, ready to take on a brand new beast with a magic user by her side.

They both felt worried though as they felt new power in the air, Bolt Storm in particular realizing that this wasn't going to be as easy as she thought. However... before Beastmistress could fully transform... there'd be an arrow flying directly at the pink video camera. Unless Lily was extremely quick, the arrow would strike the camera, Huntress' aim being impressive enough that Lily wouldn't even be harmed by the arrow. "Before you get all pissy... That wasn't an attack on you, so I'm following the rules to the letter. That was an attack on the video camera. If I don't get to bring back any recordings of this then I sure as Hell ain't gonna let you bring any back either."

As she was doing that, Bolt Storm would begin this battle like she had the one in the Society HQ. Putting up a shield around BeastMistress, and then Huntress would fire an arrow into the shield, it passing through before emitting an extremely high pitched sound akin to a dog whistle in that only those with sensitive, animal-like hearing would hear the noise. Neither of them completely believed that would work with the transformation, but the point was to buy them a bit of time as they would continually step back, putting some distance between themselves and Beastmistress so that there long range fighting would be far more effective.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

V cooed and licked her lips slightly, noting her enslaved angels progress.. she'd rather put Anariel into a more befitting outfit and form now than later, a proper angelic servant to her, but for now, they all had work yet to do. "Those are the words of a properly devoted angel, I am pleased. That said, a devoted angel deserves a benevolent owner, just like your world, once ours, deserves a strong but soft hand guiding it.

She.. all humans really are just pure, misguided creatures, which is why we decided to take action, after all."
Of course, in telling you of my plans now, I invite MM to find out about them later.. and that is exactly what I hope for. I myself would loathe to have such a thing played on me, but I have centuries of experience to calm my raging heart. MM is.. less stable, and the less she becomes, the better for us. V nodded, enjoying the sight of her exposed angel.

"You deserve to have beautiful wings, white hair and beautiful, empty eyes, not this human shell you wear, but for now bear with it. You are quite beautiful as you are, crafting you as more perfect can come once your mission suceeded." V nodded. "The divine division.." V removed the visor, returning Anariel from the soothing... cleansing to a more direct interaction with her mistress, which was of course even better. "It is paradoxical to me. I understand the power of the mundane and the technological. I can anticipate the mental prowess and with MA, the magical divisions spells, but the Divines utilize both holy and unholy. It is like fire and water, either they have found a way to balance it, a grave danger if that were possible, but more likely, they use both as tools.. they know not what they meddle with." She nodded.

"Unholy energy is poisonous to me and Gloria, it is anathema. Though wereas it is only a weakness for I, Glorias righteous fury only empowers her when facing these things." V chuckled a bit. "I'm far from flawless, I have learned to accept this. I cast out my angelic form to walk amongst the humans and try to understand them. My mind is sharp as ever and this body has a few benefits and traits, but none of the actual power or holy aura it used to." She lost her holy aura and wings, even acess to direct use of holy casting, but then again, the things she learned about humans in combat and technology were interesting on their own.

"We will need powerful wardens and a special prison yes, but do not worry about that. The society has managed the same, and remember, if we succeed we will have all their resources and our own as well." She nodded, tasting her angels shaft after explaining, taking her time, her tongue-technique masterful, lustful, slowly arousing and taking her time exploring Anariels body, one hand cupping her balls, rubbing and massaging them rythmically. "Do not worry, the name is intel enough.. A lot of villains do like to put their moniker in their name.. for example, the plague doctor should first face Lily, our undead, a low power combattant, but her condition alone makes her resilient to many things.. but enough of this. Focus on the bad experiences, all those memories from your interrogation and let them flow hmnn right out of you." V commanded, lowering her head upon the shaft, licking and taking Anariel in deep into her mouth.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meanwhile, the challenge to MT

"Hello, I seem to have been found out." Veronica raised her hands, when apprehended by the robots, clearly a robot herself if a more.. humanoid looking one.

"I will now begin resisting arrest." with that, she dashed forward, punching at one robot, kicking at another, destroying one, and severly damaging another.. before being shot down and disabled by blasterfire herself, crashing down, disabled. Clearly, this robot was inferior to MT's...

Somewhere else...
The machine beeped, metal whirring and clicking, an exeptionally delicate and adaptive machinery, currently maintained by one of the enslaved heroines activating, a string of information flowing in.

Veronica opened her eyes. "Upgrade in progress. The enemy is taking actions in the parametres V predicted. Although occupying 'Bifold' is reducing processing power. Dispatching."

And then, as the robot-squad was about to leave the building and return with all material they had gathered, back to the headquarters, someone opened fire on the armored vehicle, bursting a tire.

"Hello, I am Veronica II. I apologize for the inconvenience." She informed, lifting her blaster, striking a robot in the face, rushing forward, dodging two blaster bolts, to take out the priorly damaged unit, shooting down two more before being hit herself, her own arm damaged, metallic sparks flowing out, only for her to jump forward, kick-knocking out another robot, and shooting at a seventh, leaving only 3 standing, and one badly damaged as both she and her target blew up from more concentrated, direct fire.

Meanwhile, Veronica opened her eyes, informing.: "Upgrade in progress."

And soon, a second robot would leave the nearly claimed Base of Gods Hand in the city, prepared to hunt down a robot squad, and this time, able to deal with several of the basic robots she had faced at once with little to no issue and an introduction of.:
"Hello, I am Veronica III." Just as MM had gathered intel, so had V.. and with all she had learned through Deva and the others, each of the Councilmembers had their folly. MM's was her superiority complex and perfectionism. MT's was not backing down from a challenge, and that was exactly the angels strategy. She was hoping for MT trying to prove her strength over a challenging robot model. V had created the concept many years ago, but only a look at the societies technological interface as well as a base for the replication machine within the city had allowed her to create a hard to hack, upgrading weapon to challenge MT with. V might have liked to claim that she even expected the robots and paranoia induced restrictions MM created, allowing Veronica to actually slowly build up, rather than being quickly and efficently dispatched, but frankly, she did not. This as well happening was just a good guess.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At Glorias Church..

"I can overwhelm weak unholy energies, turning the might of the wicked to nothing before me. Consider it evolution, if you want a scientific wording. That said, great unholy power is the one that would harm me the most, without my innate blessings. My artifact, nullifying all powers. As you yourself are likely experiencing right now." Gloria shrugged. "I answer you out of courtesy, not because I expect a to converse."

"That said.. you are right. I have sinned. 'tis why I am not fit to lead this world.

I know where you come from, and where you shall be going.

I disagree. If humanity was you.. I'd never had to have sinned like I did. But as is, we shall unlock your potential, or quench it, depending on perspective I guess.
If there are more like you that would rather choose death that only reinforces what I told my leader. That we need take action, for better or worse. As for misguidings or not.. If your belief can move mountains, than hers can move the sun itself. She doesn't even believe in a god, or a higher thing at all, just.. in good. It is refreshing.

But as I speak these words, who you were should slowly fade away. 'tis but a token response."
Gloria exhaled. "I quite dislike using my powers such. Sic Deus Vult." She closed her hand into a fist, gripping onto.. something none but her could see, somehow holding the woman before her in place. "Forget it all, forget who you were, forget who you are. 'tis time to rebuild you as true faithful, one that, one day, I shall prove myself deserving off, by removing this sin.

The sins of my inaction. The sins of not doing this earlier. The sins of letting evil thrive for all these years!"
Her mighty wings spread, light gleaming along her feathers. "I shall attone by taking this accursed freedom of wickedness from all of you, each and every last one! And when the last human fills with nothing but light, I shall have attoned!" She focused back on the woman before her.

"Now. Let us fill your mind with true worship." She guided the nameless woman before her to kneel, opening up her clothing once more. "You were not born, but created. A lesser angel, under my command. You know not where you are or what you are, but this is because you have become spoiled. Now, let me fill you with my divine essence and turn you into a true angel. Your faith will make your lips sweet and your servitude delicious." The angel cooed, her shaft hardening at the empty eyed woman kneeling before her, pushing it up to her lips. "I am your master, called Gloria. Let this name be the first thing in your mind, this sight and taste the first memory of yours. To be filled with worship, a vessel first needs to be empty."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meanwhile

"Oh you know what they say, can't make an omlette without fucking a few chicken, or something like that. Oh there she comes." Cassanda grinned.

"Not into that kinda stuff.. aww, ok, holding my horses.. so you're into girls? thats fine. I can swing with that." Cassandra licked her lips. "Hitting people with your purse.. thats neat, now I wonder.." She reached out, her rings light reaching for the purse.. and fizzling up against it.. "Ah, not you but the purse is it, you're an artifact user. Like me. Wonderful. Anyway as I said." She grinned, shifting to let her revealing short skirt ride up almost to the very limit of what was scandalous. "If you're not into dicks thats ok for us as well." She cooed, but waited for Leahs response, holding Blair and Lindsay back.. for now. Though by the same token, Leah would not find it easy to leave anymore if she tried, a light-wall blocking her way.

"Hrmnn well you look like you could use a soft comfy pillow. Not controlling the weather directly? Complicated, well, I could play a guessing game, oh, twenty questions, how about it? I wont cheat, I promise." She grinned.

"Aawww you gave it away with what you said just now." Deva sulked, her game chances ruined. "Zone of negativity. Your power is to cause bad luck wherever you go. So what happens if you go to a casino, I mean, if people lose the house is winning, technically it's not bad luck, just luck shifting. And if the place catches on fire, thats work for the fire-department, well, at least if they are bored, and like going down poles. That does look like fun though, for strippers and firemen alike...

Even your rain, just now, has people complaining, but no need to water your plants. Blessing on a hot or dry day, really."
She smiled.

"I don't think theres such a thing as powers that can't be controlled, just powers you have to be smart about. Whats piglet protector?" She tried to peek over the womans shoulder!

Deva was hit by the wave, but, once more, not stained or wet, the water just kind of.. flowed down from her. "I dunno. Do you want to be kidnapped?" She asked, with a face that had an oddly honest seeming smile.

"I mean, thats part of the reason why you are here, and not wanted at the HQ." She grinned, extended a hand towards the woman.. and patted her head softly.

"You are way too adorable." She added. "I know, I know, most would call it dangerous, yadda yadda, but really, look at you. I just want to hug you and put some cute pink bows in your hair.. one of them would propably come lose as I tried it, but I'm really fast at it. Clumsy can be really cute and cuddly.. I know, I know, you are not clumsy, but.. it's kinda true still." She grinned.

"I can take you along, teach you how to be a good girl and you can have a nice long nap. Don't worry, ceiling wont collapse on your head, well it might, but I'm a pretty good protector." She raised her hand, telekinetically stopping a roof tile that had come lose, likely to land on someones foot rather than head. "Fascinating. I've watched your ability in action long enough to copy it on a smaller scale, you get really good at watching your steps don't you? Anyway. Thats enough of that, let's not have two of those active for long, we might cause bad stuff to happen to people around us with too much power. Been there, done that.

Yeah, if you want, I can capture you. If not.. well, please stay up close ok?"
She nodded. "That way I can make sure you are protected... plus I'm curious.." She lifted her hand again, extending her telekinetic rain-shield to the woman. "Tada! Anyway, have you ever actually tried focusing your power? Trust me. If you try hard enough I bet you can. Because your power is random you just couldn't really notice it, but trust me, you can do it. If you couldn't control it at all, why would it be focused around you?" Deva nodded, looking at the woman like.. someone who believed in her.

"Come on, try it, you don't have to focus it on a single area or person, but.. try shifting it from left to right. I know a thing or two about controlling different powers and its possible. Imagine holding out your hand to .. the right, without holding it out, actually." Deva suggested, nodding in a direction with little people around. She didn't expect the rain to move there, or the rain to stop... but she watched intently. And if the woman tried to simply play her game, she'd get an annoying, but gentle, nudging elbow, and those eyes, staring at her, before looking back over to the right, as if just waiting for something to happen. "Come ooon what will it be.." she said, sounding honestly excited.. hopeful even? Whatever she had been told about Deva, whatever lies and half truths had been spread about her, Deva looked like someone that just genuinly wanted that tired looking woman infront of her to impress her.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Definitly Reality.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Bifold. Your cerebral patterns needed to be analyzed to fulfill my function." The woman that had introduced herself as Veronica lifted her hand, creating another set of rings after Bifold dodged and created her clone, more rings flying at them, this time, with more precision, though this time they also had the umbrella. If Bifold had any of V's tactical genius, she'd idly note that the rings now were faster, more precise.. but of course, as it was, she might just think her opponent was getting more serious.

"You are pleased with the fact that your mental abilities are superior." Veronica deduced as her opponent approached. By the time they had closed in, a third set of rings had been thrown at the Umbrella, this one with more impact. More worrysomely, however, was the tanglewire.

The rings, by themselfs, were weak and harmless, but they expanded, growing, thinning out and creating small, metallic chains that attempted to curl around Bifold, gripping at both her and the clone, trying to restrain them. A simulation, made from Bifolds subconscious of course. Veronica had deduced that the redeemed villainess enjoyed the struggle. moreso,.. she enjoyed winning the struggle. And thus the chains would be easy to burst through at first, then, they'd get harder.. but still manageable.

"Your abilities have been analyzed. For fairness reasons know that I am your warden. You will not escape. I can create these rings indefinitly, I can create chains and.." Once Bifold managed to attack her, there'd be a crashing, clinking, Veronica flying back, coughing, with a metallic noise as the wound burst into broken chains.. "Create these clones."

Of course, this was all a lie. Veronica was the only member of Gods hand who had only a single power. Adaption. And right now she was slowly adapting to Bifolds brain-patterns, learning what the woman enjoyed, her cyber-self playacting hurt, even despite being just a clone to provoke the womans sadistic side, claiming she couldn't fight and provoking her, only to stimulate Bifolds enjoyment at 'beating' her.

Judging mental state sufficently compliant and distracted. Beginning the process. Whilest her mind was occupied however, her legs slowly spread as the machine whirred, Bifold naked, exposed upon the chair, several mechanical arms with instruments that looked somewhere between technical, chirurgical and perverse lowering themselfs, at first, simple, small metallic rods upon Bifolds nipples and clit, slowly circling, warming up to spread a sensual heat and increase bloodflow to the areas.

~~~

Meanwhile, in the Virtual world, the Bifolds had likely destroyed the Veronica clone, scattering her into chains that they could smack down and tear apart at their hearts content, only to be faced with ... the door opening, and another Veronica standing in their way.

"You seem to be enjoying this. But why attempt escape and combat, what do you strive for? Is it perhaps the resistance itself that you enjoy?" Veronica mused, subtly probing for information. "Even assuming an exxageration, your number of breakouts is unusually high and you have high violent potential." She raised her hands, creating more swirling rings, spinning around her index fingers.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't chou worry about crimefighting around here, much be less on yer holidays." Earl Grey insisted. "There is a wee chance to go see tha palace, but only if chou relax, alright. And aye, I stayed around for you!" After the hooker incident, Earl Grey mused.

"Oh dear, it's perfectly legal here." Earl Grey explained, with her hand still lingering on Bethanys bottom for a moment longer. Bethany didn't mind. "Nothing wrong with exposing something pretty, eh? Though geesh, that was really out of line. She needs to be disciplined. But anyway!"

"Oy, yes, Big Ben, its quite ideal actually. Ye see, there's been a few renovations." Earl Grey smiled as she led her way on. For a moment as they got closer, Bethany felt.. woozy, for lack of a better word, well moreso than with the kiss, but..

"Eeep sorry Earl Grey, my clothes just.. popped." A girl gasped a bit, her breasts pushing out of a too tight uniform, her hands barely covering up her dress.

Earl Grey took a double-take on Technomancer. "Nono, it's fine." She said, smiling, her british accent fading as her voice took on a more.. dull subtone. Technomancer still tried to decide just -why- things felt wrong. Her thoughts just kind of.. refused to coagulate into a proper decision, even as she saw another woman sigh in relieve, stripping naked on the spot and moaning, her eyes going empty.

"But watch out. A bit earlier and she might not have been in range for the tower." "It's just so hard to do all this.. acting without being trained for it." "I know, but thats the problem with the sight seeing. Anyway!

Sorry Bethany, an aquaintance. The tower is quite the technological marvel, though there are several smaller sending stations all throughout the city, you got to make sure you reach everyone.. so they know what to do.

That's right, isn't it? You look at the clock to tell you what time it is, so you know what to do. Your mental resistance is moderatly high, but after basking in my perfume and having a direct dosage applied to your bottom, the kiss and here.. it must be hard to form coherrent thoughts. Don't you worry, thats what we are here for. You will get your sight seeing tour too, we are only priming, not fully enslaving you after all, but before we leave Big Ben you should really have a snack."
She smiled, pulling out one of the chocolates, opening Bethanys almost resistance-less mouth and popping it in. "There.. have a good chew. Taste the creamy, wonderful filling. So sweet and puffy. Can you guess at the filling?" Earl Grey cooed, one hand slipping into Bethanys dress, shamelessly beginning to stroke the mostly entranced womans lower lips. "I wont lie, I just want to feed you all of them and make you a.. happy follower like me on the spot, but someone really important wants just the foundation... and a loving tendency, so of course, I obey. Anyway, hope you are absorbing.. the view and sound nicely, we don't want to get trapped in.. heh, well, lets say it can get crowded here." she cooed, her fingers speeding up slowly..

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"More humans deserve the blessing of such a beautiful, insectoid body, don't you think?" Insectra cooed. "More bodies for my swarm.. hamnn.. it seems the linking process was a full sucess. OF course it was, I mean, I planned it! Haha!" She flexed slightly.

"Hmnn quite perfect my.. haah.. slaves.. my swarm. I can see it in your eyes, my sweets. Do you know how bees and ants live and thrive in such a hostile world? They do everything for their swarm. As wil.. . haah.. will you.." The queen moaned, withdrawing her fingers, only to present.. well, to the swarm, it was beautiful. A thick, sticky wet ovipositor, pushing out of Insectras sex, half penis, half tentacle as she aimed it between the mothgirls legs, pushing into her, taking this new forms virginity and pushing deep into the tight moths warmth with an eager moan.

"Haah.. fuck yes...." She moaned out, the ovipositor twitching, glistening, an oblong distention forming at the base as Insectra waved one of the other insect-girls closer, commanding her: "Assist me. Caress it. Help yourself be bred, swarm." She cooed, her breeding-tendril pulsating, pushing impossibly deep into the moth-girl.. for human anatomy, at least. The insects body quickly yielded, allowing its queen entry into her fertile depths. Somehow she knew her body had been rebuild not to produce eggs, but to carry them, nurture them. Insectra leaned closer. "Hmnn heres how this will work. The eggs produce simple, weak minded insects.. but you have mind and individuality to spare. It will take whatever is left of you in there and create beautiful daughters out of shards of your personality and my own powers and will, .. more for some like once Quickdraw, a few less for the weaker willed Crusher.. hmnnhh how do you feel about that. Oh and no need to impersonate, just act as who you want.. what you are. Are you ready to have this body become nothing but eager flesh serving its queen?= haaah.. cause if you aren't.. too latee.." She cooed, a thick sphere traveling up her pulsing shaft, pushing up against the Mothgirls sex, undulating and spreading her wide as it slowly slipped in..

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eeep super glary. Luckily bats aren't bird.." Lily remarked. "Yeppers! V called it a jam-thing, but there was no bread involved so I didn't really get it. Anywhoo, you try to go do help a help Lily will spank you!" She wagged a finger at the other heroine.

"Well, Lilly over there is dead t-""Been for almost 250 years now. Wooo!" "Yes.. not a year over 15 attitude wise if you ask me, anyway.

Oh this is more than a name change and you have more to worry about than just your sleep schedule.."
Beast Mistress flexed.

"Aww pooo no fair you broke it." Lily complained, pulling the arrow out of the video camera and gaving an overall unhappy expression, showing her attacker the tongue. Meanwhile, Beastmistress grinned, surrounded by the forcefield, only to split up as the arrow hit her, splitting into

Several dark, wolfish forms, half men, half creature.. two of which began enthusiastically digging a hole under the force-field a third chuckling, commeting in Beastmistress voice. "No harm in telling you 'cause you wont share it, but basically this is the fully unleashed extend of my power. Some of it may diminish, but well..." The wolfs quickly dug under the forcefield, though at the same time, the mage had enough time to reinforce it, however, meanwhile, the fourth wolf had been folding her hands, chanting something. "You're not the only one that can use magic now, but do keep up the cage and drain your Mana if you like." The wolf-mistress cooed, the shadows whisping past, catching in leafes and moonlight, seeming to form the shapes of more shadowy wolfs, an entire pack, closing in on the heroic duo, even if they kept their mistress trapped.

"Aww.. now Lily is curious on her thingie. Both Insectra with her swarm thing and you gets to try it out.." "Patience, just in case, we need to keep our trump cards close or.. whatever." The main, talking wolf pointed at the two heroine, with a growling command..

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anariel was incredibly comforted just by being around her Mistress, able to be her docile, submissive, obedient self without any worry. There was no more pain or sadness, there wasn't any hard choices or free will, there was just her Mistress... Her scent, her beautiful appearance, the soothing sound of her voice, the touch of her skin, and if she was lucky, her perfect taste, it all served to calm the purified heroine down. She would sigh happily when V told her that her obedience and subservience had pleased her, making Anariel just want to continue being submissive, continue to live her new life without any terrible sin like she had once before. "Thank you, Mistress... I believe that you are a wonderfully benevolent owner, and I'm overjoyed that you are the one that holds me in your guiding, strong, yet still perfectly gentle hand." Honesty and devotion filled her voice as she told her Mistress exactly what she felt deep in her heart.

"I know... I was so misguided and foolish, stubborn and resisting the docility and purity deep within my very soul." She would agree, purposely not hiding her body in the slightest, feeling that her Mistress deserved a complete view of what was essentially her property. Before she was purified, Anariel might have wondered if making someone with as much power as MM less stable was a good idea, but currently she had faith in her Mistress and God's Hand, knowing they would succeed, and planning on working as hard as possible to help with that.

"Mistress, I will bear this human shell for as long as you decide is necessary. No matter how mundane my shell may look, my soul is properly devoted, obedient, submissive, and angelic. And I look forward to the day that my body matches my soul." The visor was taken from her and she was able to see perfection once again... Mistress V... an angel that made her heart flutter and her eyes fill with devotion all over again. "I've met some of the 'unholy' ones in the Divine Division and from what I've heard, Mistress, is that MD has found a way to not only keep them in line, but to force them to coexist peacefully. I'm not entirely sure how, but that's what I've learned." She knew nothing of MD besides that, but she would pass as much information on as possible, desiring to help in any possible way that she could.

"I think you are flawless, Mistress. Even in your beauty and perfection you remain humble, all part of the perfect Mistress for both myself and humanity. Even without your angelic form, I know you are an angel, I know you are powerful, holy, intelligent, benevolent, a true angel that can rule and guide this world into peace and prosperity. Your human form has only helped make you more fit to guide us, as you understand humans more than before." It didn't matter to Anariel if V's form was angelic or human, she knew that Mistress was an angel, after meeting a true angel she not only believed in them now, she worshiped and obeyed one right before her.

"But... even with everything the Society has... some still break out and cause problems... And with more people imprisoned... I suppose I am worrying far too much. I won't worry anymore, Mistress." And that was all it took, being told not to worry made her eager to obey, so she stopped worrying. Anariel cooed and moaned as she felt the exquisite sensation of her Mistress' tongue on her cock, shuddering a little as she felt a hand cupping her balls, making her shaft throb in delight, all of her worries and memories of being harmed flowing down between her legs, a pressure building up in her once again. "Oooh... Yeeessssss... Mmmm... All those memories... Let them flow out... Mistresssss... Thank you!" She moaned out, arousal building in her dulled voice, unable to keep it down under her Mistress' skilled tongue.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The robots would fight rather well for a while against Veronica, and the whole time they were sending data and video recording back to MT, who was waiting there and looking on as her convoy was attacked by the exact same robot, but... stronger... That was when something clicked in her head, and she raised an eyebrow, looking over at her monitors, readouts of the amount of force expended and taken when the robots were destroyed along with a bunch of other variables...

"Wait is that...? No fucking way... That's... Holy shit that's interesting... Fuck... Those dick wads... Now there's a challenge... Alright then you bastards, let's fucking play..." While she may not have the incredible intelligence of MM, she was an absolute master of technology, to the point that she could figure out at least the core functionality of technology if she saw it in action. And thankfully for her, the robots she used gathered large amounts of combat data, which MT would quickly set up to be sent to MM after the entire thing was over, ensuring that MM would have even more data to work with...

Once Veronica III showed up... the remaining robots would immediately explode, taking all the materials they had retrieved with them... Strange to say the least, why would the Society destroy anything that they had expended so much energy to take? Perhaps MT wasn't much of a strategist and just wanted to destroy these things instead of let God's Hand take them back. "Wish I could be out there myself... Probably could overload it's entire adaptation programming... But let's play it a different way then..." Suddenly a van would pull up, and the back door would open... with seemingly nothing inside? The gray walls inside the van seemed to show absolutely nothing... until red lights would turn on all across the wall and Veronica would notice that those weren't 'walls'.

Tiny spider robots would start hopping off the walls onto the ground, dozens of them crawling out of the van and making their way towards Veronica. "Wanted to save those for a rainy day... But this is too important not to do something about!" MT now had dozens of camera feeds focused in on Veronica, and watched intently as her spider bots got to work.

They'd approach Veronica in a horde, able to be crushed or torn to shreds, but with so many coming after her, it'd be difficult to keep them from getting in close. And once they got near, they'd leap at Veronica, aiming to land on her and start trying to dig through the metal, or search for any opening in her form to be able to get inside. However... the intent wasn't to destroy, the intent was to disable just enough so that MT could take the robot in and capture it. MT wasn't a strategist, in fact she preferred brute force in almost any situation, a tactic like this was far outside of her personality and seemed odd considering all the intel V had. The truth was... no matter how headstrong she was... she coveted technology, even more so than her own pride and anger. Veronica had piqued her interest, and she wanted to dismantle her and figure her out, she wanted to take ideas and designs from Veronica and adapt them into her own devices. It was part of what made her such a powerful heroine, any technology based villain she defeated, she would pull apart their tech, analyze it for its strengths and weaknesses, and incorporate those strengths into anything that she herself had built.

If Veronica couldn't stop the spider bots, they'd attempt to shut her down with as little damage as possible so that they could retrieve her for MT's tests and reverse engineering.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Veronica III

Veronica stopped once the robots she approached.. exploded. She tilted her head, musing: "Interesting. The enemy is still adapting." This raised a warning signal, but, considering how long the explosion had taken..

But whilest Veronica was still calculating, another van pulled up. "Casual joke relying to human arachnophobia." Veronica.. stated, like a fact. She was apparently still incomplete. Also, adapting to the robots, a blaster came forth, blasting a multitude of the spider-robots.

Veronica III was clearly superior to model I and II, but still could be overwhelmed by numbers. She grabed and crushed the first half dozen leaping at her, but not the next dozen, only causing some material damage before realizing. "I am being disabled." She nodded, then, something deep within her burned out, and the robot fell over.

"Upgrade in progress."

Veronica mused, this time, a black haired variant. Soon MT would figure out what was going on, well, most of it, anyway. The robot she recovered was an adequate model.. slightly superior to the standard units, which of course, were useful, but not the best the society could do in emergencies. This model had some interesting upgrades, though nothing MT couldn't have come up with on her own. It was, technology wise, nothing exceptional, exept for two things. For one, a lot of the 'brain' was actually committed to a data transmitter.. apparently, her robots weren't the only ones transmitting information. But where to? Was there someone more adapt than her at robotics? Impossible. There was also a burned out, apparently, intentionally deactivated core, an emergency protocol perhaps to prevent whatever was within from falling into the enemies hands.. with a set of engraved runes upon it that, if MT had the presence of mind to contact the Divine division, would reveal themselfs to be similiar to those used to animate a golem. Clearly V's creation, a combination of Technology and Divine research.
It made sense too, there was an odd component to this.. If the robot got stronger fighting, why not beat it up a few times? MM could propably calculate an answer and a counterinitiative, but with her being busy, before MT could talk to her, there was a proximity warning, and soon after, a high rate laser rifle lit up as a cheerful voice intonated"Hello, I am Veronica IV, I have tracked a van with hostile entities to this location and request entry." This version of Veronica was faster, now equipped with a range and a melee weapon.

Meanwhile, V observed some Data-output.

"I do hope MM will be distracted just long enough to not realize the net cast around her most powerful tool. Would you agree that MT is a superior expert at technology, greater than anyone else? Because I think so. I could never program a machine like she can. ... Which is why I have her do it. Program Veronica, in phase 1 is an AI with the most simple program. Adaptive evolution. Survival of the fittest taken to its extreme. Every time it engages superior robots in combat, it sends a backup of the combat data to Veronicas core, where a new and improved version that could readily deal with the situation is created. The only way around this ability is using a changing powerset or random powers, but I estimate that MT will feel challenged, and play right into my hand by trying to construct something superior, either to prove herself, or perhaps even out of curiosity of testing the limits of who she thinks must be creating Veronica.. and in her hunt for superiority, she will strengthen us."

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Glad to know that this entire conversation was rather pointless then... I'd have preferred to converse with you rather than you merely responding out of courtesy, but I suppose I am in no position to choose these kinds of things." Abbigail would say calmly, those being her last words before Gloria's powers went to work on her. When her faith wasn't being insulted or attacked, she was actually quite a calm person, but she also understood that this was a potential result of being captured, MM had felt it would be pertinent to divulge that information to the entire Society as soon as possible, as that helped put things in perspective for all of them what kind of threat they were up against. So while this may not have been the result that the young heroine had wanted, it was one that she had at least prepared for as a possibility.

She would watch as Gloria appeared to grip onto something... yet wasn't gripping anything that she could see. Though she felt held in place, as though she was completely helpless because of that grip even though she seemed to be holding nothing. But that didn't change anything, as she wouldn't have been able to move soon anyway, as her mind drained out of everything, she no longer knew who she was, she didn't know her name, she didn't know anything about herself at all. Her eyes drained of everything as her brain emptied out... all she knew... was that she had faith in something, she believed so strongly in something, had an unwavering faith that remained with her even as everything else faded away. No memory, no name, no thoughts, no past, no present, all she knew was that she believed... she didn't even know what she believed in, what she had faith in, all she had was her intense, burning, powerful faith.

____ wouldn't resist as she was pushed into a kneeling position before Gloria... she didn't even know HOW to resist as all that made up who she was had left her already. Resistance was one of many concepts that no longer had any place in her mind, there was just emptiness, with not even enough left to understand that there was emptiness there. She could hear, but not comprehend what Gloria was saying... or at least she couldn't consciously understand any of it. With Gloria's power, and her empty mind left with nothing but devoted faith, it still absorbed the things that she was telling her. ____ was not born, but instead created... she didn't know that now, for it was lost in the emptiness deep inside her mind and soul, but that idea would sink into her mind, not a conscious thought, but something that would likely become part of her once she was reshaped into a proper angel. The angel would find no resistance as her hard shaft was presented to the empty-eyed woman, lips parting once something was brought in front of them, more a reflex than anything else. Thought without any order or force, she would not do anything on her own yet, her soft, pure, unused lips just remaining parted before Gloria's divine rod.

Her mind was given something... the empty cup that was her brain filled with something to latch on to. Gloria... the name was the first, and currently only thing in her mind, ringing out through the emptiness. "Gloria..." She would whisper blankly, letting that name fill her emptied out mind. There was strong faith deep in her... and she knew the name of Gloria... Gloria... she had a master named Gloria... With that being the only thing she had, she would latch onto that, accepting it as an inherent truth of who she was. It was a fact, a complete and utter truth, a building block that her entire personality could be built around... but ____ still couldn't build that all herself... as everything else had been emptied out as well.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Blair would giggle for a little while at Cassandra's 'holding my horses' line, taking note in case she ever got a chance to use it herself another time. Leah wouldn't find anything going on all that funny though, still looking rather panicked by the strange situation she suddenly found herself in. Though she did blush just a little at the part about her being 'into girls' not sure if Cassandra was messing with her or legitimately didn't understand what she actually meant. "What?! N-No! Err... Yes? Kind of? Look... My problem has nothing to do with my own preferences! My problem is that I'm not exactly up for a screw just for wanting to see if you lot were really on the side of good like you said you were!" She'd continue to back away as the light fizzled against her purse, figuring it'd probably be best if she just left at this point. "Yeah you're spot on there... But uh... Apparently one of your... err... Horses recognizes it... That means she probably knows that despite it being an 'artifact' it looks a lot more modern when I pull out its OTHER use..."

With that being said, she'd continue backing up, still speaking, though clearly nervous as she did so. "Look... You guys are kind of weird... I don't know if I'm completely into that... I err... I have a girlfriend and I don't think she'd be happy about me doing something like that... How about I just go and we forget I was ever here... That ok?" She'd ask before realizing that the way behind her was being blocked, making her seem even more worried and panicked. "Alright... apparently you don't want to let me go... Hate to do this to you, but I'm not up for this kind of... perverted stuff..." Then she'd click a switch on her purse... making something rather interesting... and dangerous... happen to it while it was in her hands.

The purse shifted and changed into... a minigun?! That... shouldn't be possible by any law of physics. But that was the funny thing with magical artifacts, sometimes they took on modern day looks, but still had magical methods of doing things. She'd point it at Cassandra, not firing, but looking at her with a serious expression. "Please let me go. I realize now there's no point in me sticking around here..." It was at that moment that Cassandra's bodyguards would prove just how useful they could be. If she was looking very closely, she'd see the faintest hint of fire coming out of each gun barrel, but either way, Blair would lean in to whisper. "Her gun is jammed... for now. If you wanna do anything, Mistress... now would be the time. Not only will these fires have to block bullets, but I also have to spin them in time with her gun to keep it jammed..." Blair seemed to know a good amount about Leah, and even had a method for temporarily dealing with her.

Leah, for her part, didn't notice any of that, or hear Blair whatsoever. "I don't want to have to shoot... but I can and will if I have to... So let me out..." "She also doesn't use lethal bullets... So... there's that..." Blair told her, figuring it would be helpful to give as much information as she had on the minigun wielding woman.

========Meanwhile, Outside========

The woman raised an eyebrow at the strange way Deva acted, not really expecting things to go this way. "I don't... need a pillow. It's only been about... 4 days? Since I got my last bit of sleep. I've still got a good few I can go without passing out. Besides, my last sleep was for a whole 5 hours so I'm more rested than usual anyway." She said, as though those were completely average occurrences.

Though she did give Deva a sad smile when she seemed a little upset that her 'game' had been ruined. "Heh... Game ruined then? Bit of bad luck there I suppose... As for the casino question, you've outlined it perfectly really. If I stick around, people would lose quite a bit, the place would likely go up in flames or get robbed, and then the people that 'got work' from the disaster would get severely injured in their attempts to stop whatever was happening. Trust me, it's more than possible for everyone around me to have bad luck... I should know. As for strippers, well... you do know it's the poles that spin, not the strippers sliding on them, right? Anyway, you can call me Ms. Fortune..." She commented, not really seeming upset or anything, though clearly not all that happy about the types of things that her powers cause.

"Yes, the rain has people complaining NOW. If people wanted rain, then chances are the weather would stay dry. But these people want to protest out in the open, and your group wants people to come out and see your group for themselves. Rain messes up both of those plans, bad luck for all involved." She explained, having much more of a pessimistic view on her powers, and now that Deva understood them she saw no need to hide what she could do.

"Technically it's an exaggeration to say my powers are uncontrollable. If I focus enough I can ever so slightly reduce the strength of the bad luck. Everything else has proven impossible though. It's why people are just getting a rainy day and puddle splashes, rather than car accidents and gas leaks..." She'd continue tapping on her phone, and when Deva looked over her shoulder she'd see that the heroine's phone had a bunch of cute cartoon piglets in a pen, and some hungry looking wolves would be approaching the pen, only for the heroine to tap the screen, spraying the wolves with some water and making them run away from the little piglets instead. "It's a little game where you gotta protect a bunch of tiny piglets from hungry wolves while the mama pig is out looking for food. I've gotten really good at it. When you don't sleep you tend to have time to get some pretty high scores." She said with a more earnest smile, liking the little game because it was about protecting things.

The woman seemed even more confused when Deva asked if she wanted to be kidnapped, not sure if she was just messing around with her or if she really was this genuine. "Err... No. I'm quite fine not being kidnapped, really... But yes, that is part of the reason why I'm here. What did MM call it... Her own variant of the 'Poisoned Pawn'. If you kidnap me, you just bring bad luck to yourself by keeping me close, making things more difficult for all of you, if you leave me be, I'll remain out here, still causing bad luck for you but not as strongly. That's why you'll not want me around." She explained, not caring enough to hide MM's plans about this anyway.

Then she went silent as she was suddenly pat on the head, looking up at Deva, seeming even more confused. Then she even blushed a little in embarrassment as she was called adorable, clearly not used to getting compliments from people. "I'm not wanted at the HQ... because I'm dangerous to those around me... I don't want any of them to be hurt, so I volunteered to stay away." Her blush deepened just a little more at the idea of putting pink bows in her hair, really embarrassed and confused by the heroine she was told to be wary of. "I-I uh... I don't wear clothes with color anymore... They tend to fade out a lot quicker than they do with other people... Easier just to wear black..."

"Err... that's a very kind offer of you... B-But I think it'd be best for everybody if I stay out here... Even if you are a good protector... bad luck catches up to everybody eventually... Chances are the bedsprings would pop out into my back and wake me up or something..." It scared her to think that Deva could replicate her power, however, as she didn't want anyone to have her powers. Plus she didn't want there to be even MORE bad luck to be around right now, it took a lot of her concentration just to ensure the bad luck remained mostly minor right now. "Yeah... I may not have supernatural reactions or anything... but when you see nothing but bad luck around you... you tend to get good at seeing it coming."

W-Wait? You WANT me to stay close? N-Not to be rude... but are you crazy? You know I'm just going to make everything harder for you... why would you want that?" Ms. Fortune was almost convinced that Deva had to be a little crazy to want bad luck to be near her. Then she looked up at the rain shield... actually smiling a bit, not having expected to be dry today. "Thank you... You're surprisingly kind to be with the bad guys..." She said, seeming even more confused as she pulled her phone out again to try and protect more of her cartoon piglets. "I've tried it before... It just doesn't work, I can't control it."

With that being said, she'd play her game a bit, still paying attention to Deva after the woman had been pretty kind to her. Then she felt a nudging, and turned to once again look at Deva, shocked once again by her expression... It was as though the woman believed in her... something she also wasn't used to. She looked at her face for a long moment, a slightly shocked expression remaining on her face before she turned. "O-Ok... I'll give it a shot..." When she had been told so many things about Deva... she hadn't been told she was this... kind. Honestly she had expected an extremely powerful undead being led by nothing but evil rulers. But... this was genuine kindness... and it had really thrown her off guard. So she'd close her eyes, and focus in the direction Deva indicated, an alley without anyone in it, a good place with no one in the way.

She'd focus intensely, actually WANTING to impress Deva now, hoping that it would work. Inside she felt an energy... shift? Then she'd turn to look in the direction indicated, and noticed an already loose drain pipe starting to slide out of place, and a strong gust of wind would knock a few empty clay pots off of some windowsills... right as an alley cat walked out underneath where all of these things were about to fall. "NO!" Ms. Fortune would shout as she saw what was about to happen, immediately rushing towards the alley.

Even if Deva's telekinetic shield SHOULD have kept her in, somehow she'd manage to run to the alley, looking directly at the cat that would likely get severely injured, or even killed if nothing was done to save it. And with the way Ms. Fortune was running, she'd be able to just barely shield the animal, which would also mean all of the falling hazards would fall on top of her, giving her some rather nasty injuries as well. But she didn't care, in her mind it was her own fault the cat was in danger, so she didn't care what kinds of injuries she sustained trying to save the animal. As she got closer, she'd dive for the cat, trying to cover it just before the debris fell onto it. Of course, she didn't know any of Deva's abilities, she didn't even know if the heroine would try to save the cat.

Whether Deva saved the cat, or Ms. Fortune took the hits to protect it... she'd start crying. "Every time... EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I bring nothing but bad luck and harm!" She'd fall to ground, either from pain or exhaustion, still crying as she nearly hurt yet another living thing with her powers, and this time she found even more reason to blame herself.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Ok... and I don't give two shits about what your 'function' is! Stay the fuck out of my head! No sense of privacy... Even prisons at least stay out of my damn memories..." "But then again, even prisons understood to take my weapon away when they captured me..." When the rings flew at the Bifolds, they'd swing their umbrellas at the right time to knock the rings away, likely embedding them in a wall with how hard they slammed the rings. She did notice that the weapons were coming faster now, but really she just figured that her opponent finally realized the opponent she was up against and was no longer toying with her.

"Who wouldn't be pleased knowing that they were smarter than those that captured them?" "I was worried you lot were tougher than this when that one bitch managed to knock me out... But apparently that's just an outlier..." They spoke, dodging the third ring before realizing what those rings were actually meant to do.

"Oooh... Clever little sneak... Here I am trying to mock you for underestimating me, and I'm making the same exact mistake." She said confidently, and one would start using its umbrella and its super strength to start pulling the wire apart, while the other would take that as an opening to begin advancing on Veronica, barely being stopped since one of them was breaking the wire to make her advance that much easier.

"Are you fucking with me? Why would you play fair like this unless you're that much of an idiot. Also... if you're my warden then you're doing a very shitty job of it. Yes yes, I've heard the 'you will not escape' thing so many times at this point, can we skip to the bit where I prove that statement wrong?" And with that, the one advancing on her would land a solid kick to the side of the head, using the momentum of her spin to bring herself around and hit Veronica in the side with her umbrella. "Clones? I guess that means there's definitely no reason to hold back..."

Reading Bifold's brain patterns would show she was definitely gaining some enjoyment out of this. She reveled in being superior, in gloating, in being able to escape a supposedly 'inescapable' trap. Plus the fake pain brought her some more enjoyment, the former vilainess' sadistic side coming out as she fought her enemy and harmed her. Veronica's plans seemed to work perfectly, as the dismissal and insulting of Bifold only made her more eager to emerge victorious, enjoying every moment of proving that she could very much fight.

With Bifold believing the simulation was completely real, her body wouldn't resist as her legs were spread and a machine slowly came to life to begin whatever process that Veronica had planned. And the machine would quickly succeed in increasing the bloodflow to her nipples and clit, her blood already pumping a little more from the simulation that she believed to be real. So it wasn't too much of a stretch to direct that blood flow down between her legs and on her chest, both her nipples and clit growing erect under the machine's sensual circling.

Back in the simulation, the two Bifolds would break the Veronica clone to pieces, kicking a few pieces around to see if she was still active, tearing a bigger part or two in half in case they wanted to repair her. But otherwise they wouldn't actually take that much enjoyment from breaking the pieces of the clone, as really they didn't enjoy kicking around something they had already beaten. Though they'd both turn towards the door when they saw another Veronica show up, more than ready for a second round.

"What are you talking about? I'm somewhere that I don't want to be, isn't it only natural to attempt to remove myself from this situation? I won't lie, I enjoy fighting back, proving people wrong, and having a bit of fun along the way, escaping stuff like this is a little fun, but ultimately it just falls down to necessity. As for my number of breakouts, it's a simple numbers game. Let's say, for the sake of argument, the average prisoner breaks out 3 times in their life, that's simply because the 3rd time they either stop trying or just never escape. I'm just better at it, as I still haven't found the time where I stop trying, and I've definitely escaped dozens of different types of prisons." What even SHE didn't know was that a part of it was her romantic interest in her old partner, as whenever she got locked up he'd break her out in a romantic way, reminding her that she mattered to him and often times leading to him sweeping her up in his arms.

"I get caught, I break out, simple process really. Rinse repeat for as many times as I get caught. Like now, for example." And once again, the two would start working on approaching Veronica from two different angles... after all, if it worked again then they'd win again, if they had to switch things up then they could at least wait until they were sure their original strategy no longer worked.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, you make me just want to squeeze and molest you all over.." V chuckled. "But first the work, then the amusement. I believe all the humans can be so nicely happy and docile, you just need to.. guide it out of them." The angel nodded a little, brushing a calm hand along Anariels cheek.

"I don't blame you for misunderstanding your purpose, but there is no joy in fighting you, or any of the fellow humans. What you say is true of course, though I yearn to have you cleansed into the pure angel you are inside. Oh well. Soon, the greater our sucess, the sooner.

The feat to make angels and demons coexist is an unusual and dangerous one and just confirms our next target."
She nodded, letting her slave take in the view before her. "Plus, we didn't get any recent high ranking intel. Oh well. Gloria would be bored without a bit of storming and holy warring going on." She shook her head benevolently. Her calm expression softened to a smile as she listened to Anariel, nodding.

"Hmnn, it seems your enslavement has quite helped smooth your roughness out. But yes, let us worry for you. For now we have greater problems to worry about than security over something we do not have imprisoned. Though perhaps, yes, in the end purifying everyone would be for their own good.

But enough of that.. now."
She cooed, licking along the angels shaft, going on: "My slave, you have no need for worries and bad memories, let them all out. Let yourself become pure and obediant, devoid of the stain of concern." Victoria cooed, before leaning down, slowly taking the length of her angelic slave into her warm, wet mouth, tasting the human shaft Anariel had grown as subtle sign of her transformation, softly suckling along it, tasting it, taking her time teasing and playing with her slaves body calmly.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meanwhile, still

"So you are into girls... sorry you two, I promise you can have the next one." Cassandras grin just widened, as she confidently, lustfully stepped up closer towards Leah, licking her lip ever so slightly as she watched the heroine squirm before her, miniskirt riding high.

"Well, how can you know you aren't into our way of doing things if you back off before we get to try our way of doing things." Cassandra cooed. "Oh? Your girlfriend can join us too, no problem. Oh but -I- am up for this perverted stuff and.. huh." Cassandra watched the purse.. shift. "Well damn, thats not how I'd go shopping at all.

Anyway."
She grinned at Blair, nodding, the white glow around herself diminishing. What the heroes, including MM didn't know, was that she actually used about half of her powers to generate a defensive aura at all times. Without it, she was barely more durable than an ordinary squishy human, however, with things as they were, she could focus on fine manipulating her light, which snuck forward in quick tendrils, coiling and gripping at the womans clothes.. only to tear at them, Cassandras first move not to attack or disable her enemy.. and she was weary of the artifact, but rather, to expose her, with a lewd coo. Just because Blair and Lindsay had been resistant to her lustful advances didn't mean they'd never work. This one was clearly more emberassed. In tandem with her light-tendrils gripping and tearing on first clothing, then underwear, she approached with a lustful grin, reaching out for the heroine, more lewd than attacking, it seemed, a soft hand trying to caress her cheek, down to her neck.. and onwards, if not stopped.

"So I'm.. 98.. 99% sure thats still quite a lack for humans." She nodded at the sleep comment. "Two pillows?" She also didn't seem to have gotten the gist of what the mysterious woman was saying.

"Well that name is just a bit lacking in creativity, don't you think? No offense. Anyway. I was never an expert on the strippering. I figure you throw your clothes away and are basically done for a good part of it." She tipped her chin. "Also, neat, no wonder I couldn't emulate much of your power then, it's large scale." She nodded.

"Aha. So it is controllable." Deva grinned slightly, watching the game. "And you are wrong. About your powers, that is, but.. err.. that must sound overly assuming coming from me, I'll explain better in a moment, do go on." Deva nodded, cheerfully, watching the game.

"What if I want you around nonetheless?" She asked, with off-putting seriousness. "Bed without bedsprings it is, got it." Deva seemed to have a talent for picking up random parts of the conversation, somehow moving the confusion along towards her desired outcome.

"Well, for starters, if you made everything harder, it'd be more challenging, which would make me work harder and improve. It's actually really hard to improve certain abilities." She scratched the back of her head, shrugging. "I know that may sound arrogant, but if you reach a certain amount of power it gets kind of hard finding anything to challenge you. That said, I think you don't give yourself enough credit. A white-pink dress, would that be too much? something cute for sure! We can add a bit of black if you like.." She pondered on.

"Well, either I'm suprisingly kind, or I'm not with the bad guys. Also, you are wrong." Deva pointed at the phone. "The answer is right there, with protecting the piglets(tm).
If your bad luck powers were omni-directional and uncontrollable, you could never get a high score, could you? It is simply that you have never actively focused on directing your powers away from, or towards something.. other than this game. Think about it, games are innately chance based, so if your Nega-Karma.. now thats a cool power name.. errr.

If it creates bad luck around you, something like a game of chance would be the first to be affected, right?"
She closed her eyes, her mouth going up into a cheerful smile. It was the smallest things you noticed about someone, if you watched them closely. If you got to know them. .. for which, apparently, Deva needed but minutes. She watched the scene, her lips widening into a grin, before noticing the cat, and Ms.Fortune breaking through her telekinetic barrier, weak as it was.

When the pipe came down, there was a nasty cracking noise, but not as if it had penetrated flesh, almost as if it had hit something.. harder. "Hmnn.. Sorry for making you cry." Deva looked down, standing above her as she huddled over the cat, one arm extended, with her cape holding the pipe, which seemed to have fallen from her just like the rain had.. The reporters that had come for their headlines having a hard time coming up with a disparaging headline for 'saves cat and girl from tragic accident.. if they weren't all manipulated, that was.

Deva chuckled slightly, crossing her arms. "Your powers are quite similiar to mine.. believe it or not. We both live in a world thats so incredibly.. vunerable." She closed her eyes, exhaling, slowly floating upwards.

"For that reason, I think your power is an amazing gift, you just have never had anyone show you how to control it. For that, I apologize. You must have come to, or be found by the society in the hopes of controlling your powers. The Society I helped create has proven itself a perversion of the ideals I wanted it to stand for. No wickedness, no cruelty, no fear, of others or ourselfs, no matter what. But enough of that preachyness.
For most heroes, their struggle is to improve, to better control their power, to be able to handle challenges they faced. But that was never my struggle. My casual touch, can dent steal and break bones. If I tried to fight, even with the unusually strong or resilient foes or heroes I sparred with, I needed to limit myself, or I'd cause harm to them and the world around me.
I guess, one could say, they were humans, trying to be gods. I am a god... trying to be just a human."
Deva raised her left hand, fingers stretching out and, for the first time since facing the Clown-squad, she actually looked as if she was exerting herself, as, .. the rain stopped. Floating, a few metres above ground, just hovering and gathering in the air, the raindrops slowly formed a canopy of water over the demonstration and the surrounding streets, a large bubble, above all of them.

"As you can see, I cannot stop the existance of this water, just as you cannot stop your powers. If I were to try and keep holding onto it, I'd place a strain on my powers, it'd exhaust me, hurt.. and then somewhere, somehow, a flashflood would break through, harming those below it. Do you think I am creating a 'water free zone below?' Do you think I am 'limiting' the water or keeping it at bay? No, I merely focus the telekinetic field I control to keep it at bay, thus it seems like there is one area that is wet.. misfortunate, and one that is dry, fortunate, where in reality, I just manipulate whats already existing. You can't do that you say? Give yourself more credit. For all we know, the moment you were born, everyone on this entire planet got just a little more lucky, as you absorbed a tiny amount of bad luck from everyone to use in your powers.

Do I know this to be true? No. But I want to believe it is."
Deva exhaled, still holding the piling on of raindrops in the air above the entire plazza. "Frankly, I see little reason not to believe it. But back on track. I can hold back this rain, with relative ease, due to my control."

"However. That's not all there is to control. That's just supression, and just like the water above us, it would eventually come bursting down if that was all I did." She panted slightly, raising her other hand as well, pointing at the water "luckily, instead, I, no, we, can control the flow of energy around us." She pointed at the water, a literal waterfall flowing through the air, gushing down upon the street, from the gathering ball of water harmlessly into a drain on the streets, before Deva clenched her hands into fists, pushing them out towards the sky, with an emphatic. "HAAAH!" Tearing apart the clouds, letting the suns light refract upon the water, gushing down into a glittering Rainbow, as she calmly floated in the air. "Like this." She landed again, the water-bubble slowly flooding down with only a fraction of her concentration used to maintain it, now that it had its downwards momentum back, an interesting show, certainly.

"Frankly, a feat of control to this magnitude takes months, if not years to learn." She nodded. "Luckily, you've already trained it quite a lot. Now then." Deva smiled camly, placing a hand on Miss Fortunes back. "Let the Kitty go." Deva said, with a voice that sounded calm, gentle, yet commanding voice. At that moment, Miss Fortune felt a presence invading her mind, but, unlike what she might have expected, it wasn't supressing her, rather, the opposite, it felt encouraging, telling her to be who she was ment to be, no.. better than that. Still, the next command that came, was undeniable, as a gentle nudge shooed the poor feline that had worriedly tried to hug up to Miss Fortunes leg.

"Now. Stay here, don't run into your own powers sphere, that endangers you, just as running into my pushes could.. trouble me. The principle is the same as I've shown you with the water and the sky. Don't try to keep misfortune at bay forever, aim it, direct, it, control it. That is your power. Balance the scales. Don't try to supress your gift anymore than you need to. Unleash it, but not as something you are afraid of. Not as something that will hurt the innocent, but as something that protects them. Your high score is not a mere coincidence." Deva nodded, her hand cracking into a fist the ground itself cracking under the might of her telekinetic assault, the ground itself cracking, rocks flying towards the kitten, roof-tiles cracking and tumbling down, as Deva pushed the heroine on: "Concentrate! Unleash the full extend of your powers if you have to. No time to think about consequences. No backing down. There is no time to try. I'm right here with you, so you can do it.", raising her other hand up to the rooftops of the buildings, a voice that was at once so demanding, yet so benevolent, even with what was going on.. "Unleash some of that bad luck of yours and " She pointed, hand still resting on the womans shoulder, expression hopeful, but determined, whilest still forcing Ms.Fortune to feel how she felt. There was no fear of failure, no wavering or hesitation, nor concern for herself, who may very well be on the recieving end of a bad-luck-backlash, just.. hope.. for her, trust in her, suddenly, through the connection, an image flared up in her mind, blurry, unfocused, with her, with a happy, unworried expression in a pretty, girlish outfit, a feeling of meek subservience, but also an odd strength and confidence in the same as she, just for a moment, felt .. well, not in control at all, the woman was in control, this wonderful woman that was in control of her, and thus her powers, but rather than locking either away, guiding them, controlling her powers.. and her, as she stumbled, only to be caught flailing helplessly. 'My sweet, clumsy girl' A voice seemed to whisper 'I know you can make me proud. Just follow my guidance.'

Last edited: