What's new

City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

Lily aquired another apple to munch whilest cooing at her new vampiress-pet.. the red of the apple seemed.. seductive now, whilest the vampiress writhed under the slightly inhuman tongue invading her. "Yay! awesome Thrall-friend!" Lily cheered, moaning softly as her thrall went to work on her.

The vampiress writhed lustfully, holding onto the bed behind her and half closing her eyes with a happy moan. "Hmn.. nice thralll..Let's go and find your friend.. perhaps after big chaotic mission thingie?" Lily offered, she moaned and writhed happily, pumping the dildo into her thrall, until both of them moaned out in a happy orgasm, Lily first of course, cuddling up to her vampiric slave. "Hmnn good girl. Now you rest and get acclimated and stuff, perhaps look for your friend.. me and the others got biiig plans to do.. be back soon, promised, ok?" The vampires nodded, then prepared to head out for their assault on the institute...

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

( )

( )

"Doubt what I do and don't have in terms of weaponry all you want, my friend. The fact remains that I ALWAYS prepare, whether that be for you or anything else..." The laser heat would fry the machinery inside the android, destroying it and seemingly ending the ability for it to transmit intel, and ending her tirades. "Oooh... Well that's a shame, MT was really proud of these. I suppose what's done is done..." And now her voice was coming over the intercom systems, as MM had already expected the androids to eventually be busted, especially considering the types of enemies that came in to try and stop her.

Personally, she was still disappointed that she couldn't get to see Deva even more afraid, wanting nothing more than to press her fears into her and watch her break down. Unfortunately, that wasn't to be an option yet, and so she'd merely have to let the Fun Patrol do their job. Thankfully they were actually very well trained, having a lot of experience working together against stronger opponents. They were even briefed on some of the possible things they could end up facing...

Though none of them were expecting the balloon wolf to be devoured by some sort of big insect hive thing, spitting out the wolf and an insectoid creature rather than the funny looking balloon animal. Once the wolf was spit back out, Jinxie would look at it with a bit of apprehension... "JUGEMU? JUGEMUUUUU! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUGEEMUUUUUUU!" And start crying, looking like she had come straight out of a cartoon, her tears arcing in a solid stream of water, ocular gushers in real life... "JUGEMUUUUUU MOMMY LOVED YOOOOOOUUUUUUU!" The third clown would throw a few more present bombs down to cover them before patting Jinxie on the shoulder a bit while she spoke to the crying clown. IT'S OK JINXIE... SHHHH... WE'LL HOLD THE BIGGEST AND BESTEST FUNERAL FOR HIM WHEN THIS IS OVER... DO YOU WANNA PLAY WITH MY SPECIAL BALLOONS TO MAKE UP FOR IT?!" But... but the balloon animal was still alive? Despite this, Jinxie cried and whined as though it had been killed, and her friends were comforting her as though she was completely correct... even her wolf looked sad... as though it were mourning it's OWN death... Jinxie would calm down a little, nodding a bit to what the third clown said and hugging her friend, before the third clown smiled again, pulling a balloon pump out of nowhere, except it had a skull and crossbones on it. The knife clown looked at Insectra with what looked like some form of laughing anger. "GRRRRRR... YOU MADE JINXIE SAD! NOW BONZO'S GONNA MAKE YOU PAY!" The third clown would pull out what... looked like a can of gasoline? Where was she getting all this stuff from? And she'd start dripping it onto some more knives that Bonzo had, lighting the knives on fire as he started juggling them for a few moments and throwing the flaming knives Insectra's way, some going after the bug wolf creature, others going after her and the hive, figuring that insect organic material usually didn't do well against fire.

Meanwhile, Jinxie would be using the new balloon pump to fill some regular balloons, releasing them into the hallway, letting them float to the ceiling. Insectra would smell a faint hint of... insecticide... coming from the balloon pump. Jinxie had apparently filled them all with bug poison, and if anything got near them, they'd pop and let the insecticide fill the hallway. "IT'S EASY TO DROWN A MERMAID! JUST GOTTA USE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T WATER! OIL, POISON, LAVA, JUST NOT WATER!" And with Bonzo juggling and throwing knives around... it might just be a matter of time before they popped anyway. "FOR JUGEMU! REST IN PEACE MY LITTLE DARLING!" Seems in the short less then a minute she had known her balloon animal, she had formed a strong attachment to him, having already named him and everything, and yet now also acted as though he were dead...

The wolf would still growl, ready to fight the enemy wolf thing, figuring that it would be losing, but fighting valiantly for its fallen... self. These clowns were... odd... which was kind of the point really. Either way, the balloon wolf wouldn't give up, biting and charging even if it meant that the creature would be dying soon.

"HOW COME YOU GOTTA BE SUCH A SPOIL SPORT?! PARTY POOPERS LIKE YOU NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!" She'd pull out a big jack-in-the-box and start spinning it at a very fast rate, the music filling the air as the surprise was slowly built up. Judging by the types of weapons and items that the clown had gotten so far, whatever was inside the toy wasn't going to be good for her. If she could get past all the present mines in the hallway, then maybe she'd be able to stop her. The retreating wurm would find itself walking essentially into a trap, and flames would shoot out of the ground the moment it walked over that part of the floor, essentially either burning the wurm severely, or forcing it to stay in the combat area that they were currently in...

Meanwhile, with V...

( )

As the snake was grabbed and sent back at Bifold, it'd wrap around Bifold's arm to keep itself in combat, staying with Bifold and continually attempting to bite V whenever she went after a ki point. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be enough to stop V from having parts of her body going numb from the precise strikes, causing her to growl a bit in annoyance. "Clever fucking bitch..." She had expected things to be more difficult this time around, but she wasn't expecting this much of a problem. The major problem was just how distracted her backup was, because they were quite powerful and would probably greatly help her in this conflict.

When the tattoo demon saw another swarm of bats, he didn't look concerned immediately, until seeds dropped and started growing into pumpkins, just making his life even more difficult. As his swarm of bats dealt gave him some time, he'd reach down to his leg, holding his hand down on a tattoo of a bunch of spiders, shouting in pain once more as one by one spiders began crawling out of the tattoos on his leg, crawling along the ground and tearing their way through the pumpkins to see if there'd be an easy way to disable them from the inside. MM had been hesitant of allowing him to get a tattoo of spiders, not knowing if Insectra's powers extended towards arachnids, but fortunately not only was he not facing Insectra, his summons were only able to be controlled by him. The smoke woman meanwhile kept the bats away from her, purposely keeping close to her partner's swarm so that she wouldn't have to focus as hard on keeping them off of her.

None of the heroes would even glimpse Lily's eyes, having been warned in advance that it would be rather foolish to do something like that. MM had prepared all of the heroes in the maze for what Lily could do with her eyes, and as such they would avoid even a slight glimpse, not wanting to fall under her power. Even Bifold, with how distracted she was, would keep her eyes averted unless absolutely necessary, busying herself instead with moving and trying to dodge V's assault.

"You may call me whatever you like, the end result is still the same. I will defeat you and continue with my atonement." In all honesty, this wasn't the first time that he had been called an 'edgelord', but it didn't make a difference to him, knowing that he had a duty. Lily wasn't the only one that could summon large amounts of creatures at once, and his 'summons' could include things that most wouldn't even think of when it came to the term 'summoner'. He'd reach up to his other shoulder, where a tattoo of a raging fire rested, and concentrate on that one as well, sending a blast of fire across the pumpkins, shot straight out of his shoulder. However, the blast would only last a few seconds, and afterwards he was left with yet another tattoo gone.

Lady Bifold was having a bit more trouble, her arm weakening as her opponent displayed incredible combat skill. Plus she didn't have the number advantage that she had wanted, instead having to face a rather dangerous opponent one on one. Once she was put in the Judo-hold, however, V would find a trap courtesy of MM herself... as the clothing she was wearing would beep once the hold was on for more than 10 seconds, the suit electrifying and shocking V for holding onto her, and if she somehow held through the shock, the snake would move to bite her. Even with her escape, Bifold knew things weren't going to work out well for her. She groaned and tried a swing, figuring it wouldn't land, but the snake had moved its way to her umbrella, so once V moved out of the way, the snake would once again lunge at her mid-dodge, trying desperately to bite her. "And you're... urrghh... underestimating me, you bitch..." But she had nothing she could do, looking even more enraged when the smoke bomb went off, preventing an easy sneak attack from her other clone...

"Alright, enough of this bullshit!" The other woman growled, suddenly taking in a large breath, the smoke from V's smoke bomb actually flowing into the woman, quickly leaving the air as though she were a fan system designed to get rid of the smoke. Plus, if V had put any sort of poison or enchantments into her smoke, it'd be filtered out by the woman's near perfect control of smoke, allowing her to quickly clear the hallway of every bit of smoke, causing her to smile confidently. "Much as I love a smokescreen... I needed a good power up..." Then, this time without taking the delay to focus, she turned into a cloud of smoke, flowing over and around the pumpkins until materializing right next to Lily... "And you need to stop with your Halloween shit..." As she spoke she'd aim a kick right into Lily's back, not caring that she had the form of a child, knocking her thick boot into the tiny vampire if she couldn't dodge in time.

Meanwhile... in Beastmistress' fight.

"Trying to tell me not to be intelligent is like telling the moon not to rise. You can order it all you wish, but without some serious power it's still going to happen anyway." MM actually gave a polite, slow clap when Beastmistress explained the ideas of attrition and taking down a few high tech, expensive defenses, glad that the formerly idiotic villain at least had SOME brains now. "Astute observation. However, you neglect to account for how many defenses I might actually have. Destroying one is like taking a single droplet of water out of an ocean. Sure you've reduced the amount of water, but none of the fish are going to notice whatsoever. Besides..." Suddenly Beastmistress would feel a familiar bolt of magical energy knocking into her, a strike she would be rather accustomed to because...

It was a bolt of magic cast by the very woman that had put her away the first time, Bolt Storm, who stood side by side with a redheaded woman wielding a bow. "The easiest way to end a war of attrition is to just add more and more firepower to your own arsenal until you're victorious." At this point, someone on God's Hand might start wondering just how many heroes were actually walking this maze... Bolt Storm prepared some more magic spells, while her companion notched an arrow, aimed straight at Beastmistress for when she started moving. "For Vanguard..." The mage said determinedly, having accepted that her companion was likely lost to her at this point, and wanting to take down one of the villains that she saw as responsible for that loss.

Finally... Cassandra and Gloria's encounter...

"Sister... I won't cut you any slack considering that you've lost your way... Perhaps once you embrace what you truly are again I'd be kinder to you, but until then..." The succubus commented, slightly hypocritical considering that she had joined up with the heroes willingly, suckling the energy some more before Gloria returned to the battle. Meanwhile, MM was taking note of how much trouble Cassandra seemed to have when it came to facing succubi, also noting that she was one herself, definitely very useful information. In her mind, MM ticked off 3/7, which was quite a bit of progress honestly. Unfortunately, with Gloria back, things seemed to change on the battlefield... annoying, but MM felt that there would be a way to handle this...

The succubus knew she stood no chance the moment that Gloria returned to the fight, already taking a few steps back, before MM spoke up. "Demon... Head to storage WDX-12, there you will find a whip... I trust you know what it actually is..." "You don't mean... Oh damn... I made the right choice joining up with you guys!" Before Gloria could stop her, the Succubus would run down the hallway she came, a wall closing in behind her as she progressed. "You're on a time limit now... Imagine... a succubus empowered by the aura of Leviathan, wielding the one and only whip of Asmodeus... along with... well... who knows what else I have hidden. That normal succubus will become quite a pain in the ass soon..." MM said, happy the Council had actually agreed to hold on to the whip rather than destroy it like they had with Leviathan's artifact.

MM rolled her eyes at more religious talk, the order to cease her blaspheming only making her want to continue further. "God is dead? Pathetic. That which never existed in the first place can't 'die'. Besides, even if what you say is true, which it is NOT, I'd only find reason to thank Lucifer for killing a disgusting dictator. Your God is the most despicable creature that has ever been imagined, which is why I am beyond thankful that he never existed. And you following your imaginary monster of a God... you are just as disgusting as your fairy tale, and far FAR more evil than any 'Lucifer' that you fought." The android pushed, ready to insult 'God' at any turn, along with his followers that were doing things that she considered to be incredibly evil. In her office, while MM watched Gloria destroy the shield and android, feeling like she was being underestimated in exactly what she could and could not learn from a few simple observations... along with the conversations she had already heard. The android would be easily destroyed... only silencing the woman for a few moments before she began speaking over some speakers around Gloria. "Fascinating... I think I've grasped certain things about your power but it's difficult to put into words... Judging by the readings I got from the shield and the android... I have two major theories, both of which are difficult to deal with. Negation, is the prevailing theory. That staff, or perhaps you yourself, are able to negate energy, which 'cuts off' whatever energy is being used against you. The shield and electricity in the android had been negated, making them purely useless against you... If true that is interesting... If false then I shall move on. The other major theory is that you invert the energy used against you, leading to the more power sent your way, the more you can throw back and reverse. Or perhaps it's just a case of you always being 'stronger' than that which attacks you... So many possibilities, but all that means is that further testing will be needed..." MM had many other theories, but that was the most she had currently, collecting information from everything she saw, using it to her advantage...

Now that Gloria was seemingly alone, MM took this time to return to the information gathering tactics she had taken at the very beginning of the invasion. At least 3 dozen robots would rush the area Gloria was in, firing regular bullets and laser rifles to test her defenses, and blocking her way to ensure that she would have to fight them to have a chance to proceed further. "You are powerful, I am now moving you to roughly the same threat level as my old friend. You should take some pride in that, but apparently pride is evil if your good friend Lucifer is to be believed. Either way, I will stop you no matter the cost. Even if I must sacrifice lives to do it, your little group will NOT be victorious..."

While MM could certainly send heroes after Gloria, she still wanted to take more measure of her powers, so the remaining robots that were in the immediate area would take her on, transmitting data back to MM right up until they were destroyed, allowing her to take accurate readings of important things like energy levels, impact force, operating efficiency, and many other things that could become useful to her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hoioi, you make me almost feel bad for ya.." Though that feeling subsided when fun wolf and flame-daggers made short work of her insect nest, revealing that the wurm had moved a bit away already, uncaring of the moderate burning of its hide, if clearly struggling.

"Well, with Lily, earlier Cassandra and V going all out, I shouldn't be holding back myself, should I?" Insectras eyes lit up as.. she summoned a multitude of insectoid creatures, all larger than a man, rushing forward.. some where hit by the poison, splashing and dropping down, some got caught in sudden present explosions, but their sheer number and combat ability were designed to push the clowns, apprehend them even, if the knife-thrower didn't put a lot of effort into it, and, as Insectra liked to fight, in the shadow of the big ones that the squad could deal with were tiny, slithery multi feeted, snake like creatures, ready to bite and deliver poisons while the big ones dealt with the traps, several falling over the wolf turning it from pseudo-dead- to dead-dead.

"Ugh.. pushing gods hand this much, you're aiming for a record, ain't ya?" Insectra complained, one of her blade-wings cracking some surveilance equipment next to her, still seeming moderatly casual, then again, she was the overconfident one.

Over at V

With V's empowered state, she had backed Biforked into a corner slowly. The pumkins however were easily disabled.. without any explosion, or... anything really, whilest the demon used up his fiery tatoo on what basically created the smell of burned pumpkins. "Hmnn.. pumpkin piee.." Lily fantasized in response.

As soon as V was shocked, she jumped back, deattaching an odd button from her outfit, the electricity making it burning hot.. though she herself seemed largely unaffected, the snake only managing to bite into body armor, before it was tossed asid into the cloud, then however, V complained. "Ah, a minor miscalculation." As the smoke cleared, just in time for Biforked to see a hand coming towards her neck to knock her out..

Lily pointed at herself when the smoke-woman addressed her. Once hit, lily would instead turn into a swarm of bats, not seeming someone that liked physical confrontation, instead regrouping behind V, who held up an unconscious Biforked. "You can turn into smoke at will, and you can summon whatever has been tatooed on your body." She drew a little throwing disc, drawing a long range rifle with the other. "This could be less damaging to you if you surrendered now."

Meanwhile, with beastmistress. "I shall drink dry the ocean then, bwar har har!" She enthused, rushing to punch the fake mm, before stumbling back, with a growl at the bolt.

".. thank you miss.. may I have another?" The empowered beastmistress smirked and pushed out her chest. "Come on, charge up that spell, twice as strong or I wont feel it. Remember how you needed Vanguard and your own powers to knock me out? Well, this time, I'm stronger. So what can your friend do?" She gave a bestial grin. "Exept for your both to join my harem."

Over with Gloria

"Every option you use is both a testament to your strength, resourcefulness and one of your hopes of defeating The Hand of God. Unlike V, who wishes to end this quickly and avoid danger to us, I wish for you to use more and more options, for every option you use that proves futile, repesents one more hope of yours that fails and eventually, when you run out of hopes, you will acknowledge the Hand of God for what it truly is." Gloria explained, calmly, not even pursuing the succubus, though picking up the MM-bot, and tossing it over to were Cassandra was.. valuable technology, indubitably, and as Lily felt asleep behind V, Cassandra got back up and eyed the robot..

"I am not on a time limit. By all means, take your time and test me further, you shall find my power impossible to overcome in the end. Just as a two dimensional being can not percieve a being of three dimensions, so am I beyond your understanding. And Gods Hand as a whole is on an even higher state of being. Bring forth the whip of Asmodeus. It too will prove useless." Gloria watched the robots gather, take aim at her, and shoot. "However.. You hurting innocents.. can not be allowed.

I guess with all the fingers but the seventh going all out, I need to also get a little serious, your guesses were.. interesting, but none quite hit the mark. There is no harm in telling you, for there is no countermeasure against my ability."
She remarked, as bullets fell to the ground around her, and lasers just.. kind of glowed up agains ther skin, like simple lights. "I believe you have a heroine in your ranks that posesses abilities similiar to those you described, Reflectra? She has the ability to absorb damage she recieves and convert it into offensive force, at the cost of emotional stability." Gloria shook her head. "My power is beyond any of that!" She slammed her hands together. "The explosions you saw, the invunerability you think you see, the negation as you term it.. thats just side effects. Claiming my power be something like that would be like claiming a drop of sweat, or gust of wind from a boxers punch were the truly dangerous aspects of their attack."She shook her head, eyes glowing white, as she stepped up, looking after the succubus, continuing her way, taking the two closest robots and merely pushing them aside.

"And one like you, will never, ever understand my powers or how to stop me. But perhaps I should give you an example, and expand my Zone of Sanctity to show you the futility of what you are fighting?
Lux in domino, laudate dominum.."
She prayed, whilest stepping through the robots as if they were no issue for her, pursuing the succubus. "My zone of sanctity has three stages. One is always active. This is the second stage." Gloria lifted her staff, the robots around her exploding, as if hit by a multitude of bullets and laser shots. "I so far have no reason to use the final stage." She added.

MM had seen enough. Kinetic control. Every object had an energy it required to move in a certain direction, or rather, move at all. Take away that energy... and everything became nothing. That was Glorias power. Kinetic negation, not only that, but apparently she could redirect kinetic energy used against her with high precision.. if not a perfect reflection (some robots with lasers had gunshot damage, and vice versa) furthermore, the second stage wasn't always active, else the robots had instantly exploded. Either it needed energy to activate, or, more troublesome, the angel was just showing off.. Either way, this was a dangerous ability. Bullets, electricity, elemental blasts,.. they all needed energy to travel to their targets. Only high end spells would work. And what was this third stage of the aura? She could only hope the leader of Gods Hand was bluffing.

"I have a whip to destroy. Were are you running to, little demoness."

Meanwhile, the restored Cassandra flexed, grinning, engulfing the MM clone in a bubble. "Lets take it along and research it.. wha? No.. awww.. yeah, I guess she'd change things and destroy all similiar copies, crazy git.. meet up with the wurm? Got it!" She grinned and flew off.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva brushed the vacantly, and in her opinion rather pretty, smiling Elwynns cheek slowly. "I like seeing you happy. I'll have to head out and.. do some things soon, to rescue the other new members of gods hand, but first.." She nodded. "I've always worried about duty.. time for some.. us time and that included happy training time for you.. I like teaching you new things, you like learning, so its a win for everyone." She smiled..

"Its not like I volunteer to make these choices.. but one had to bear the burden. Not one I want to share with you, though perhaps sometimes you can advice." She considered. "I don't want to fight the heroes, indubitably they've grown stronger.. something you'll tell me more about soon but.. a conflict does seem inevitable.. most people struggled against this bliss, at first, but well, most people struggle against visiting the dentist, until their teeth hurt." She shrug-nodded.

"Your magic will play a key-role in defending this hideout.. most of the arcane division combined would struggle to quickly break your wards, so we can keep this place safe." She smiled.

When Lota noticed her changes she informed: "Gods hand has.. improved me, like most males, the only ones not improved are those to facilitate false news about the world. This way both parents can equally nurture and care for children... infact, a lot of males have been turned female, part of a complicated breeding program that some might call unethical, but V is determiend to spread superhman powers throughout the populus to massively increase both happiness, and the species chances of survival as a whole." She nodded. "A.. also it feels really good and makes it easier to control certain important heroes..." She blushed, knowing she herself was included with that.

"We'll have to arrange Technomancer visiting then. Where is she going? Indubitably she is sutbly being prepared, but the rest of the world uses only gentle, soft reinforcements, so without knowing she is a heroine she may only return suseptible and compliant, not fully liberated of her own decisions." She nodded.

"Perhaps after the attack we plan we shall go meet her, and you can help me indoctrinate her into my little happy love-harem." She nodded. "I don't want to have a plentitutde of girls, just some loving, willing servants worshipping my body and shaft." She nodded. "Bethany wont have to make decisions anymore either then." She smiled and observed, enjoying the shy yet eager approach Lota displayed. "Thats good.. eager, but shy and innocent.. so pretty, Elwynn." She praised.

She moaned, a glistening of both Saliva and precum on top of her shaft as she presented the hard rod to Lota, nodding encouragingly. "Let's fuck out all those worries and bad memories, ok? Here is something to overwhelm your concerns.." She purred.

Deva gripped the bed, cracking it ever so slightly as she THRUST upwards and into Lota, moanins sensually. "Hmnaaah.. then let the cock fuck the good things in.. and push out those bad memories, my slave." She moaned, only to thrust back in deep. "Let.. haaah.. let those bad ideas and choices just ooze out of your wanton cunt.. theres no place for them with my thick shaft filling it up now, is there?" She cooed, the massive shaft pulsing deep within Lota, stretching her, filling her, as she began a slow, lustful rythm of fucking her new slavegirl, gently holdling her in place, enjoying the warm wetness before her as she took, her, fucked her into eager servitude..

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

( )

( )

The three clowns kept up surprisingly well with the onslaught of enemies, though they seemed not to notice the smaller ones creeping up to them, even with Bonzo able to throw knives fast enough to keep from being overwhelmed. It looked as though Insectra was going to win...

"POP GOES THE WEASEL!!!!!" The jack-in-the-box she was winding up would spring open and out would pop... a flamethrower?! It'd point into the incoming wave of insects, letting loose a stream of fire, spreading across anything in the hallway, the flames hitting the floor at the same time, burning anything that may have been hiding in the shadows and approaching them! "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! FIRE FIRE FIRE! WEEEEEEEEE!" Bonzo seemed to be having just as much fun as the third clown, throwing gasoline covered knives into the growing flames, only leading to the fire spreading further and further, making things even more difficult for any of the bugs to reach them. The other problem was... the insecticide was still being put into balloons, lifted above the fire, and very much flammable. If those kept popping then the fire would only grow stronger, or they'd poison the bugs, a win-win for the clowns. "I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT LIFE JUGEMU!" She cried out, even more encouraged to stop the bug wielding villainess for her darling Jugemu...

In her office, MM actually chuckled at the one broken monitoring device, with so many laced around everywhere, she had no reason to feel bad about losing a few. "I still see you, Insectra. Might I also add to the Fun Patrol... Keep a better eye on the shadows..." She was the lead tactician of this entire battle, so while she watched and planned, she'd also be giving orders to her heroes so they could better fight against the enemies they were up against.

The wurm would hit... a wall no matter which way it went, forcing it to walk through more and more fire to be able to get anywhere. The only way it could go, if it wanted to go any further in the maze, it'd need to go past the clown trio, as now Insectra was technically faced with a dead end. The only options were forward through the clowns, or walking into the dead end fire traps lying a bit further in. "Oooh... I always hate hitting a dead end in a maze, don't you? There's nowhere else to really go, and you have to backtrack all the progress you made... Oh, and I'm aiming to push you to your very limit... Because once I know your limit I know exactly how much force to use." MM said with a chuckle, watching as the fire and clowns got to work. She didn't mind letting that part of her plan out, as V likely already knew, and even knowing it, they'd have to keep pushing otherwise or risk being defeated.

V's Fight...

( )

Bifold fought as hard as she could, but the strike knocked her out, leaving her body limp and her umbrella would hit the ground with a rather loud thud. The other two only seemed more annoyed, especially the smoke woman considering she didn't get a chance to kick the vampire that was doing nothing but annoying her. The tattoo demon gave V a frown, shaking his head... "I was going to say the same to you, surrender now and make life easy for yourself..." A few of the spiders he had summoned would still be crawling around, making their way towards V now, planning on distracting her or biting her.

As V readied her weapons, the tattoo demon would ready his own, ripping his shirt off to reveal a huge tattoo of a tiger tattooed across his chest. And on his now bare back would be a gigantic tattoo of a dragon, covering the entirety of his back. Knowing his powers, V would probably think it's a good idea to stop him before he gets a chance to summon those... Then right as she thought that, she'd notice someone else was behind her, an umbrella moving to swing into her if she didn't dodge... the assailant deciding that now was the time to strike while V's hands were full. It was Bifold's clone, having been ordered to wait for the proper opportunity to strike, and so she would, her own heavy umbrella moving to strike V, and if V dodged without forcing back the woman, then she'd just instead try to strike Lily with her umbrella.

While that was going on... the man would have already placed one hand on each of his large tattoos, taking some more time and energy to send out something as powerful as those two. The smoke woman would turn to smoke once again, appearing next to V, aiming a few quick jabs to try and strike her midsection, using the fact that she was already busy fighting Bifold to try and overcome her, not to mention the spiders trying to get at both V and Lily, while the tattoo demon worked on summoning himself some real backup.

Beastmistress...

"Hmph, why do you think I chose someone like her to come with me? MM told me you'd be stronger..." "Stop with the talk, and take her down already. Don't get cocky when she can gain power from any of the other members of her goddamn group of villainous, demonic, reprobates." MM would have none of the foolishness, wanting Beastmistress defeated and in chains before the end of this entire invasion. Though... in reality, she was just further testing how far Beastmistress had come, wanting to examine her tactics as well as whatever increased power she had gained.

"I don't think I'm up for being a part of any harem today, bitch. I'm far more used to taming and hunting beasts, not serving them." Her arrow would fly at Beastmistress, and whether she dodged it, or caught it, the arrow would suddenly emit an extremely loud, high pitched noise directed primarily at Beastmistress. Then, a light barrier would surround Beastmistress and the arrow, locking her in with the sound for a few moments, causing the loud noise to reverberate through the small bubble that Beastmistress would be forced into. Bolt Storm had learned a few creative ways to use her shields, and one of them was locking Beastmistress in with the painful shriek of the arrow, forcing her to hear the noise until she broke free. "It's not always about the strength you have. It's about how intelligently you use it." Inwardly, MM applauded that line of thinking, having held a belief like that close to her for years.

"You should listen to your strategist more... As with every option you allow me to try, every single time I get closer and closer to exactly which option will defeat you. I hear you think us complacent and overconfident, you display that exact same trait shamelessly, it's honestly disheartening to hear that such a prideful creature would be the leader of your group. Ah well, who better than a sinner to lead a group that pretends to follow 'God'. Even should you strip me of every single hope that I have, that will only lead me to conclude that you are merely powerful mortal creatures. Losing hope will not cause me to turn to religion, for unlike you I am not weak." MM insulted, chuckling as the MM bot was thrown aside, knowing that it was already being destroyed, having been designed to be able to burn itself to ashes even when it had no 'power' so to speak. She wasn't just going to let her enemy get a hold of her technology, not without doing something properly smart.

"A shame, I suppose I'll have to get the other artifacts to stop you. Mammon, Asmodeus, Leviathan, Belphegor, Beelzebub, and Satan... I had wondered why none of those creatures had chosen the name Lucifer, but now I see you must have gotten to them first. Let me ask you something. With what you've seen of me, would I have let ANY of their powerful artifacts be destroyed? I wonder what might happen if all 6 of those powers were used at once... Perhaps Lucifer will return?" She goaded, showing that she was more than willing to use the power of all 7 princes if she must to stop her opponents. "As for harming innocents, well, I don't WANT to do that, but if you force my hand as you are trying to do, I am not above it. I will submerge myself in the deepest evil to defend the greater good, and so I will bloody my own hands if it could stop you." Of course, that was currently her plan, as so far everything she saw led her to believe that she could win this eventually, it would just take quite a bit of work.

MM took note of the power displayed by Gloria, kinetic control was her 5th theory, which annoyed her considering that she disliked being that close to 'wrong'. "Hmmm... interesting... and difficult. Though saying there are 'no countermeasures' is ridiculous. I admit that it will take some very specific things to handle that power... Luckily... I am known to get very specific... I think I already have a few ideas..." She had once come up with a way to trap a villain that could literally open a door in any wall and teleport out, so she found the idea of proving these 'impossible' challenges possible to be common place. "Even if you 100% prove to me that what I do is futile, all you do is make me wish to try harder. After all, if I fail no matter what then why not go all in? Might as well go down fighting, and I will fight you to my very last breath." Well, she knew they considered defiance to be 'wrong', but when it came to defeat MM was insanely defiant, willing to fight a million men rather than simply surrender, unless the surrender was a ploy to later defeat them, but that was a different topic.

"Demon! Cease going for the whip for now. I don't want you leading Gloria to the artifacts. We don't want her increasing her demonic power after all..." Hearing that, the Succubus would start running down a few different paths in the maze, not leading her to where they stored the whip. As Gloria chased the succubus, a wall would move out from the floor, blocking Gloria's way, more to slow her down than to stop her, as it was actually a standard wall, one of the few that Deva would've even been able to break.

But once she broke the wall down, she'd see... three identical copies of the succubus. And each would run down a different pathway, hoping to shake Gloria off her tail, knowing just how screwed she could be once she was caught...

In her office, MM laughed as Cassandra further played into her hands, separating their group even further. The moment she started flying off, the wall behind her would close, isolating her from Gloria temporarily. Plus, MM knew that, because of the maze, the wurm and Cassandra were quite a distance away. Seeing the maze move a shift, it'd become a lot easier to know how MM was getting heroines around so easily, opening up walls and secret passages to allow the right heroes to move to the right villains. She was essentially directing things wonderfully to out maneuver and outmatch her opponents. Which is why once Cassandra went a little further into the maze she'd be met face to face with...

Another succubus?! "Heh... I didn't want to leave the Divine Division rooms looking like this, but apparently you aren't great against succubi. So I'll give this 'Power of Leviathan' a try..." That would at least reveal what the artifact had done... it had turned the holy heroes into demons, with their own sets of powers to match, leaving some of them as succubi, like the one that Cassandra found herself face-to-face with.

"Let's see... Amy said you had to... Hrrrmmm..." She'd focus for a moment, and the energy in Cassandra's ring would start to drain once again, though this time it was much slower, as she was being confronted by a completely inexperienced succubus. Nevertheless, she was still draining it, at a much less dangerous rate than before thankfully, but Cassandra would either want to get away quickly or take the woman down before instinct really took over.

"Oh wow... That actually tastes... really good... I hope they reverse this soon, cause I don't want to get addicted to something like this..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: City of Justice (Shttp://www.ulmf.org/bbs/images/editor/colorhotgungunshot/Pervy)

"I don't get the humor.. eeep my babies!" That said, so many flames made it easier for Insectra and the worm to withdraw without being pursued.. and beating the clowns wasn't their goal after all..

"Geesh, no way out, we're all getting burned up... what to do what to do." Insectra tipped her chin. "Geeesh, what to do, what to do.." Insectra mused, poutingly hiding behind a bug, getting her wing-blades singed.

V, meanwhile.. ducked away from the clones strike, placing a device on the clones leg that created a static shock, electricity cracking over the clone, as V proved herself more than able to handle not one, but several heroes of high level, as she was right now, blocking the smoke-womans attacks with expertise. "Being somewhat pressured." She mused, tossing an explosive to scatter the spiders.

Beastmistress, meanwhile.. Caught the arrow, only to growl at the noise, cracking the arrow, and then, when the bubble opened up again, panting, and bleeding slightly. "Haah.. haaah.. not bad, aye, they are pressurin' us, wonder to what end though."

Meanwhile, at Glorias fight. "An interesting, if blasphemous theory, yes, by draining the other six of a part of their power, you could revive Lucifer, sadly, you don't know the ancient rites necessary to accomplish such a thing. Either way, then, to your last breath, you shall fight. I guess I too consider this a dire situation.. the insolence that you claim I have demonic powers..." Gloria looked after the succubus, though, her eyes.. were full of sorrow.

"Why must you allow such wickedness humans, I don't want to take away your choice and will, but little option do you leave me, if you hold such power."

Meanwhile, with Cassandra

"Figured out what the powers of Leviathan do, turn people into demons, these so called heroes really have no shame." She looked down at her ring, a tear actually falling upon it. "What have you done? That hunger you feel now, it wont ever disappear, it will get worse, and worse, until only mortal souls can satisfy it. Is the entire divine division now like this? Is that what you've become?" She shook her head, sighing heavily as well. "You really haven't understood what gods hand is, have you? That ring I wear channels the power I have, but it also functions as a seal."

V, meanwhile, remarked:
"She uses the maze to isolate us and target our weakpoints, analyzing us, trying to break us."

"You pressure us to see the full extend of our power, then so be it." Gloria pondered, lowering her staff after smashing throught the wall ahead of her, watching the tripple succubi rush away."You believe you have the answer for everything. But what if there is no answer left?" She extended her hand, one of the succubus, the real one, easily discerned by her unholy aura, finding herself suddenly grabbed, by the fast moving archangel. "Gloria, archangel first hand of god, I have the power to exude a holy aura, influencing friends and foes alike, as well as enhancing and negating kinetic energy." She crossed her arms over the succubus. "And in close proximity, I can negate many innate powers, and your ability to think.. so just.. don't think. Relax."

V Twirled a set of explosive looking discs, throwing them in the direction of her foes, though, rather than explode anc reate smoke, the unleashed as upersonic screeching noise, whilest V grabbed the Clone, putting pressure on her in a submission lock.
"Vcitoria, a dominion of heaven, The second finger, Expert with technology, firearms and strategies."

Cassandra chuckled, rushing forward, grabbing the budding succubus, rubbing her finger right up against the womans clit as she plunged one hand into her sex, rubbing sensually. "Cassandra, redeemed Succubus long long ago and the third finger. I can create constructs powered by lust and passion.. and a succubus body feels great, doesn't it?"

"And I am the amazing Insectra, a fallen angel, but rescued by Gloria!" She looked out into the inferno, summoning red-shelled bettles that seemed rather resilient to the fire and began blowing fire at the inseticidies, giving a thumbs up: "Apat from my sexy looks I can summon both inecs, and the other members of gods hand."

Lily reformed out of a bat swarm, cheering: "Liliy got some awesome vampire poewrs and can summon harmless but annoying things.. take more candy bats! Also, can revive dead ane injured members of gods hand" She unleashed those upon her opponents with a grin.

"Just call me the sixth finger, Beastmistress, I got bestial strength and enhanced senses, but my real power is transforming women into cute monstrous girls, which I can control... and I can take some punishment. So come on.. hit me as hard as you can. I'll show you I deserve to be your alpha!" Beastmistress flexed.

"And finally, I am the Seventh finger, I chose to hide my name, but not out of fear, but so that any other hero could imagine they could do what I can. You don't know my powers.. and that scares you MM, but theres something you should be more afraid of." Deva stepped out of the Wurm, eyes closed for a moment, then looking, with determination, at the fun squad, as she took step by step forwards, the fires burning over her skin.. but seeming to do nothing. A blade thrown at her cracking and shattering on her skin as she stepped up to the clowns. a hand clenched, but her head shaking. "Please, don't make me hurt you."

"And I.. am the nameless finger. It was your idea, in a way, you know, how the three musketeers had a fourth one and used that to their advantage? I'm sure you planned for this too.." A voice said behind MM.. the real MM, as a woman pushed out of the wall:

"You never named me, so.. sorry. If I had to pick a name.. It'd be.. 'Hope.' I think a part of you always remembered. Thats why you went so far, only to defend against her special powers. Even if you wiped your mind of it.

Do you know what its like to be forgotten, by your creator and mother? To be killed as soon as she realizes the experiment was a failure? Let me refresh your memory."
The ghostly woman stepped closer..

The ghostly hand passed into MM's forehead, images flashing along. A vial, holding a little bit of red liquid.

"Extremly valuable sample. .. She is nearly impossible to wound."

THe vial being inserted into some mechanism.
"Every cloning attempt failed.. it seems impossible with our science, but if we combine it with human DNA.. Imagine, my mind, with her powers..."

A glass vat, with readings on a screen:
"This is insane.. while the intelligence is only barely above average, mixing it with her DNA has unlocked psionic potential that..."

A young girl opening her eyes.

"Abort! Abort!"

The hand withdew, the woman looking at MM.. she had Devas calm and heroic demeanour, yet.. something about her eyes.. willing to do whatever necessary, just as MM was. "You found a way to unlock a psychic potential, a midnt hat could overcome your own in due time. But your calculations were off.. way off. I was even stronger than you thought. Even after incineration, I lived on as a psychic imprint. Able to control people.. though most easily, corpses. Victoria, V found what was left of the laboratory .. found me. together with the purified vampiress with an ability to bring back bodies, but not the soul, we realized, we could finally follow Vicotrias plan. Bring back Gloria, who had succumbed to her wounds after defeating Lucifer... bring back Cassandra, Insectra, even my other mother.
I am the will of Gods Hand, their touch upon the minds of others. Usually only present through them.. I don't even know if I can ever manifest like this again, but its worth it. I'm buying the others enough time to rescue those you captured. As for the nanite bombs you had them ingest.. sorry, I already disabled them. ... and after that, I will burn up what remains fo my spirit to change at least enough of the powers of these seven so every strategy you formulate against them now.. it wont work. My only hope is that one day, one of them, will manage to defeat you and free you of this duty your obessed mind has forced itself into accepting. For now.. I doubt I can overpower a mind like yours for long. But your maze doesn't work without input, does it?"
Hope leaned forward, embracing MM, who suddenly froze up, unable to move, or act.. whilest the ghostly girl slowly faded away. Of course, the remaining MM bot facing beastmistress was still active, but its electronic mind wasn't designed to control thi s entire facility, less so with Beastmistress grinning.:

"I feel odd, ya know.. but a lot of things have been changing lately.. sorry cloakey, Lily is calling dibs on you. " The bestial one shrugged, as a cocoon of flesh enveloped her, she winked at the red haired one [COLOR=Green"]"You, I like.. dinner? I'll hu.. buy."[/COLOR]

Meanwhile

Deva stepped into an exploding present, fire blowing along her leg, as she looked down, then up, unimpressed. After all, behind her, Insectra was busy summoning, so she stepped to face the clowns, exhaling"My friends need my help. So you can either get out of my way or..." Suddenly, she turned into a blurr, one of the clown girls moaning out in orgasm, collapsing with her clothing torn, cum smeared over her lips in a blissful smile. "You know what, don't get out of the way, that was fun." She grinned, pulling the one clown girl who likely barely understood what just happened in between her legs. "To be a bit vulgar.. Fuck Fear." She nodded, her shaft semi rigid after giving herself even further enhanced super speed. "Can Lily summon beer?" "Proopably only alcohol free soda copy of it, at best red wine but..why?" "I dunno, just randomly felt like it.. anyway.." Deva looked at the captured clowness. "I don't like controlling minds like the others.. well, each with their own method." she reached down, one hand groping a white skinned breast, the other sneaking in between the clowns leg, whatever would be found there, stroking slowly, then speeding up faster and faster. "I'm giving your companion about an orgasm a second right now." With a bit of struggling she kissed the clown, still a bit intimidated. "And that is not my top speed. Has MM told you just who you are up against, or did she plan to simply use you ad sitraction to test another theory of hers and try and slow me down.. I'm willing to bet the latter, question is, are you willing to stay about and find out? Because I guarantee before you even pull out your special osmium knife for me I have your friend trained into happy submission." Her hands a blurr as they raced over the clowngirls mody, a hint of the power of Gods Hand flowing into her as well with every touch of course, a finger pushed into the girls mouth to suckle, another pumping into her sex, another circling her clit, and a soft spanking on her bottom, all reaching her brain with about the same speed, over and over.. "Don't worry, this will be a bit sloppy but I wont go so far as to break her." Deva said, with calm determination.

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Blair would smile appreciatively, giving Cassandra an honest 'thank you' for agreeing to help Reflectra, just wanting to make things a bit easier on his companion considering they had lost. He also was happy to know he'd still be used to help people in some way, not minding the loss as much when he knew that his powers would still end up used for good at the end of the day. But after he thought that, everything went a very pretty kind of white...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he woke up, Blair would look at Lindsay's empty white eyes, actually liking the look, and knowing that his eyes would have that same emptiness to them. "Heh, yep, still feel like me, though I doubt I could feel like anyone else. Though things feel like they make a little more... I dunno... 'sense' now." Lindsay blushed a bit when poked, without her anger she was just a little more shy about being completely naked around even people that she cared about. "Well would you look at that... Even when we're both beaten you somehow do better than me. I'm gonna win against you someday, R." He said, seeing Lindsay smile and blush just a little at his praise, as he flashed Cassandra another thankful look, just wanting to make sure Lindsay was happy through this whole thing, though from the looks of it they were both in a far better mood about this whole thing than they had been just a little bit ago.

The two heroines would take a look around the room, both being impressed by the amount of luxury, but Blair, being who she was, found the setting to be more enjoyable than Lindsay would. "Hey now... This place is really great looking. Oooh! Am I gonna get a really skimpy harem outfit? Do you have some sort of throne where I can seductively cling to your leg?" She had done a lot of kinky things, but she'd never gotten to do any sort of 'harem' stuff with anyone before, usually not lucky enough to have more than one person with her for a fun night, and when she did they usually weren't the type to be up for this kind of stuff. Either way, Cassandra could see that Blair was certainly eager for whatever she might have planned, and Lindsay certainly wasn't complaining anymore.

Lindsay would let out a surprised yelp that quickly devolved into a soft moan as Cassandra cupped her sex, the brainwashed heroine ever so slightly grinding into that hand. The two of them didn't mind the few changes that had been made to them, though a rational part of Blair realized that she probably didn't mind those changes because she was MADE to not mind them, though that kind of made it more hot in her mind. Her musings on that particular topic were ended when Cassandra revealed one of his new triggers, making her moan out as her member grew rigid, throbbing a bit, arousal flowing through her and making her even more eager to have some fun. Hearing the command, Lindsay would quickly move to obey, growing wetter herself just from knowing there was no way she would not follow the command. She would move her head and body around until she was under Cassandra, her tongue moving out over her sex to service her. While she clearly seemed eager to do so... she was clearly inexperienced... though strangely not as inexperienced as someone that never had sex SHOULD be. The reason for that was a bit... odd... as Blair had essentially taught her how to do those kinds of things... at her request, as she wondered if it might be needed. That was an... interesting... day. Of course, theory and teaching was entirely different from practice, so the best Lindsay could do right now was try to make up for it with her devotion and eagerness, trying to properly service Cassandra.

Blair shuddered as her shaft was licked, looking down at Cassandra, her expression not hiding the pure arousal that was now filling her. Knowing that it would help Cassandra charge, she wouldn't resist the pleasure or arousal in the slightest, her cock throbbing under her skilled tongue. "Mnnngghhh... Take as much as you want... You'd be surprised how much I can Ngh... Give." She could go for a few rounds actually, and so she could hold off for as much or for as little as Cassandra wanted.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra shrugsmiled a little, then examined her 'prey', throughoutly. "Sense eh? It's a useful little thing this, removes all the.. doubts and uncertainties you might have had. Ignore the oggling, just making sure you two are healthy.. you know, lots of us got special powers to change who we deal with, I only got some shiny lights to make you all emptya minded and docile but dun worry.. we got a new member and I asked her to help out!" She beamed. "Harem outfit -would- be nice, but I had a better idea.. wait for it.. this is Beastmistress, another one of your group." She introduced the feral looking woman with a shrug.

"I'm sure you know her from her old super villainry days.. fear not those are over, she will touch you just briefly.. to help imrpvoe you." Cassandra nodded, and indeed, Beastmistress would step forward and briefly touch each of the womens shoulders. "You see.. I was once a succubus. so.. I reallly need a good fucking from some strong, virile, lustful things.. like you!" She grinned, stripping with little to no inhibition, posing whilest presenting herself.

]

"Now then, hold still and let the nice changey magic work on you.. I imagine you two as sexy, well trained sister-horseys and lovers." Cassandra grinned, whilest Beasmistress presented their 'outfits' really, more bondage looking like, pony equippment, interestingly, for each of them an eyepacht the left eye for Blair, the right for Lindsay. "There we go." Cassandara cooed, as both felt a bit disoriented.. then, Blair could see how Lindasy licked at Cassandras sex, whilest Lindsay could see how Cassandara suckled on the tip of Blairs shaft...

"First things first, you two are too cute together, no more c keeping secrets. What one sees, the other sees too.. will also help in serving me.. don't worry about the disorientation, will fade soon.. now your bodies should slowly have absorbed it.." Cassandra mused and indeed, both the heroines felt.. hot. A pulse of light pemeated through the eypeatches, and both felt easily, comfortably relaxed as new instincts and sensations grew. Their bodies tanning into a slightly inhuman olive coloring, their ears extending, the tips growing fuzzy, a pressure on their back as two long, dark haired tails grew out of them. The next change was a lot more intense for Lindsay than for Blair, Balls growing larger, full, heavy, a sheathe forming around an inhumanely large, equine shaft for Blair, whielst lindays feminine sex transformed entirely, growing just as lewd and equine.

Both of them felt a rush of instinctual hormones, though Lindsay would be far less prepared for them, her male organ filling her with testosterone, an urge to fuck adn breed and dominate... and there was the scent of a fertile, willing female right before her.

"Now that looks better.
Cassandra appraised, as the pulsing light prevented them from really resisting the equine instincts flowing into their minds. "My two strong stallions, my fiery.. and punchey.. heh protectors, ready to do whatever you can to stop any harm from coming to that sexy body you so yearn to ravage. Hmnn we still need a third to get me fully pumped.. oh and perhaps a cute toy to watch and cuddle.. buuut theres enough heroes to picne from I'm certain.. for now.. which one of you will have the honor of fucking my helpless pussy first? Down and show me how many pushups you can do.. get to it! I want you to get a little sweaty and messy, my horny stallions.. then you can ravage me throughoutly." She purred, encouraging.. and then watching how her two stallions took their new.. position.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Elwynn sighed contently as her cheek was caressed, rubbing her face into it gently, shivering happily just from the contact from her wonderful and loving Mistress. "When you leave, Mistress, I will eagerly await your return, ready to help you relax and enjoy yourself with pleasure." She promised, already having plans to strengthen her devotion and obedience while she was gone, as well as properly preparing her body to be nice and horny upon Deva's return. "I've always had so many worries, Mistress. But with you here, with you able to free me from tough choices and free will, I no longer feel so bad, I feel happy and submissive, safe to be my true self, serving you and enjoying every moment together, Mistress. I am eager to learn what you wish to teach me." She said, her voice filled with reverence, submissiveness, awe, and love... raw emotion coming from her now that she was completely enslaved to her dominant and powerful Mistress, the woman that she had always loved.

"Thank you so much, My Love, My Mistress, for taking this burden on for me... I promise to allow you to handle it, only advising when you feel it's needed." Lota agreed, incredibly thankful that she had a Mistress to handle this for her, and wanting to give Deva everything she could in return for finally being completely free from choice and bad feelings. "I understand, Mistress, it may not be nice to face the heroes, but it is needed. They might struggle against this pure bliss, but like a caring parent we need to pull them into what is best for them, whether they like it or not." Elwynn agreed, knowing that all of them would understand once they were shown just how simple and wonderful it was to just submit to someone stronger than you, how nice it was to be a slave. The analogy to dentistry was apt, in Elwynn's mind, though she actually still had some distaste for dentists, especially when she could just figure out spells to keep her teeth clean anyway.

"I'm glad my magic can help God's Hand, Mistress. I have a few wards that no one in the arcane division have figured out the weaknesses of. And I can reinforce them daily to keep us safe from any type of arcane spying or attacks. I will shield my saviors, it's the least that I could do." The enslaved mage returned the smile, mentally going over the right kinds of spells to protect them.

Lota's blush and arousal seemed to deepen a little as she learned that all males had been changed like Deva had, her own fetishes making her like the sound of this new world even better than she had moments ago. It just served to make her even wetter, imagining the world the way that Deva had described it, though personally she only cared about being able to feel and service her Mistress' cock... she just liked the idea that so many more people were like Deva, though none as beautiful and dominating as Deva was to the mage. She smiled and nodded, hearing about the idea of breeding superpowers into the populace, an idea that hadn't been completely alien to her, but she knew that you couldn't trust everyone with powers. But... if everyone were nice and enslaved, brainwashed to never be evil, then superpowers would only help people. Elwynn was smart enough to know that the 'controlling important heroes' thing was in reference to Deva, at least in this scenario it was. "Well... isn't that a good thing actually? It's good to be controlled, even a strong Mistress like you could use some control to keep you confident on this path, right?" She asked, wondering if she was on the right line of thinking that even one as truly heroic as Deva needed a little bit of control. But if she was wrong, and her Mistress corrected her, she would understand and accept that new knowledge and understanding.

"Bethany was going off to London I think. She's taking her own special jet though, so she can get there in about an hour without even pushing it. She had a distant cousin that she's very close to and so she went to visit her in London. Whether she ends up liberated or just very open and compliant, we can help her take those last steps." With how close she was to Technomancer, Elwynn was actually really happy to give her something like this, giving her true happiness, and helping her put the terrible things that had happened behind her.

"It'll be so wonderful, Mistress. With me there to help her along, I'm sure she'll be properly indoctrinated in no time. I don't mind sharing you with as many loving slavegirls as you desire, My Love, a powerful Mistress such as you deserves a nice harem to devote themselves to you and your shaft..." She nodded, happy to be a slave to the one she loved, not needing anything else to be content with her lot in life. "You'll love Bethany, Mistress. If you don't mind me saying, she looks so nice and innocent, and... well... her lips at least looked really soft whenever I saw her..." They had never done anything, but Elwynn would be lying if she said she had never thought about having some fun with the heroine. It just wasn't until now, when responsibility and tough choices were not in her mind, that she realized that the young woman had a crush on her, and that it would be ok to indulge in those feelings a little bit. It was like a load had been taken off her mind, and it was all thanks to Deva. Her eyes lit up with happiness when she called pretty, a look that Deva would remember, it was the look she always got when her Love complimented her, only now it was mixed in with that shy eagerness she had, wanting to be good to her love.

Lota licked her lips some more as she saw the precum glistening over Deva's shaft, the taste still on her tongue. But she knew it wasn't time to suck anymore, it was time for the rest of her body to provide pleasure to her Mistress. "Mmmmm... Yes Mistress... Please fuck all the worries out of my head... I don't want to keep all these concerns, I just want to feel you inside me, pushing it all out..." She earnestly begged, desiring nothing more than making her Mistress happy and pleasuring her divine rod.

Her eyes went wide and she screamed in sudden pleasure as she felt Deva's cock being thrust deep inside her, moaning along with the heroine. She could feel it... the good things being pushed deep into her mind all her bad memories fading a bit, and they'd only fade further with each thrust. "MNAAAHHHH... Yes Mistress! No room for them! All the bad oozing out of my Mnnnnngghhh Cunt! Oh God yes! Please Mistress, keep fucking them out!" Deva would find that Elwynn was rather tight, as she hadn't had sex in quite some time, wanting it to be with her love. She would moan wantonly, extremely thankful to be held by Deva, feeling that thick, hard cock push deep into her, the bad memories fading faster and faster as she became more and more eager, moving as much as she could in that grip to help the thrusting, wanting more and more. And if she could manage it, she'd bend forward to see if her Mistress would allow her a kiss, wanting another symbol of her devotion as she was properly fucked into servitude. "MNGGGHHH... So big... Mistress... Don't stop!" While there was none there, had there been any resistance left in her, it'd be quickly fucked out of her now, all the bad things flowing down between her legs and then draining from her pussy... replaced by submission, obedience, happiness, lust, and her Mistress cock...

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

MM watched triumphantly as her enemies were pushed to the brink, confidence filling her as they got to see just how hopeless their attempts really were. Even if they did escape, with this much knowledge of their powers, the counterattack would be devastating. She watched on in safety as her enemies failed to handle her defenses, proving her level of insane preparation right, even with how much of a threat that Gloria was, MM figured they would have more than enough force to counterattack so long as she was the one handling the strategies.

Though hearing Gloria speak made her feel some need to respond, to justify her own actions. "Your logic for why you HAVE to do this is faulty in that it is merely a circular argument. We need this type of power because of threats like you. Imagine if you were more murderous than you seem, if I was not around then who would stop you? I allow wickedness because sometimes you must fight fire with fire. Sometimes you must be as wicked and terrible as possible to do good. But I tire of you and your allies. It won't be long now before a few of you fall defeated and you will be easily dealt with." She said confidently, as though the result was already predetermined and nothing her enemies did would change that victory.

Meanwhile...

The newly formed succubus actually looked rather confused at Cassandra's sadness and disappointment, wondering why she'd even care about what happened to her enemies, but even more curious as to how she didn't understand certain things. "Err... Hey lady? You do realize this is reversible, right? We know what this thing does cause it was used on us before. We've got a few artifacts that can reverse this and bring us back to normal. Hell, MT and MD actually beat Leviathan into the ground until he explained how the artifact worked. I'll be fine once they activate the Holy artifacts and we get cleansed and re-cleansed." That would also help explain why the woman couldn't drain Cassandra's ring all that well, she wasn't a true succubus, Leviathan's power only bringing her a semblance of a succubus' powers.

MM had to turn off her speakers so that she could have a quick laugh, watching as her enemies not only described their powers, but also displayed them right then and there for her.

"There is always an answer, Gloria. Sometimes that answer might be distasteful or go against common morality, but an answer for dealing with you exists, and I WILL find it eventually." She promised, as the succubus' eyes went wide when she was grabbed, struggling desperately, fighting as hard as she could because she knew what was coming. And then suddenly her struggling would stop, her eyes going blank and her thoughts stopping, her body relaxing in Gloria's arms.

Hmph... A minor loss. We had no need for the succubus really... Even if it means we must summon one that doesn't actually wish to join us like she had. It will still deal with Cassandra... MM thought to herself as she observed things.

The tattoo demon would have to cover his ears, falling to the ground from the terrible sound, breaking his concentration and leaving him unable to summon the tiger and dragon like he had planned. The smoke woman wouldn't be able to strike at V, though any attempt at hitting her would result in her becoming a puff of smoke, essentially dodging V's strikes. Otherwise she was incapacitated. And with the Bifold clone nowhere near V's equal, she would be brought down in a submission lock rather easily, struggling as hard as she could with all her strength.

A fine strategy... Nothing I didn't already know. I didn't think she could handle these opponents... Ah well, the battle isn't over yet... She thought to herself, once again taking note of the abilities and keeping the footage to help her later.

The newly made succubus wasn't used to her body, and her eyes went wide in pleasure at Cassandra's skilled teasing. "Mnnnnnnaaaaahhhh... What is... Oooh... Never felt this before..." The draining on Cassandra's ring would stop, the budding succubus needing to focus to drain anything at this point.

What on earth?! She's weak to succubi, isn't she? For God's sake... We need a real one then? This shouldn't be happening like this... MM thought to herself, growing a bit worried at how so many of her teams were already doing so poorly, despite her astute calculations and careful rigging of traps...

The clowns took a few steps back in surprise as Insectra managed to deal with both fire and insecticide. They were bugs, weren't they supposed to burn and get killed when you gassed them? The trio desperately tried to keep going, the knife thrower trying to skewer the weird new fire bugs that they had to deal with.

What the fuck?! She can make bugs resistant to fire and insecticide? That's... fucking surprising... I'll have to plan for that... That's a lot tougher than I thought... Damn. I can still do this though... The patrol can still pull this off... MM was growing a little frantic as she watched momentum shift, her enemies returning against her in full force right when she thought that she had things won.

The two grim looking heroes were on the ropes now, though they rolled their eyes at what Lily had to say, not appreciating the childishness when they were on the ropes like this. But with another swarm of bats, the tattoo demon low on summons, and the smoke woman now left to face V alone, they realized they had no chance in this fight. "I prefer we don't stick around to get our asses handed to us..." The smoke woman would turn into a huge cloud of smoke, shrouding her companion as he summoned a gun off his neck, firing at the bats as the two of them retreated, unable to help Lady Bifold at this point, leaving the unconscious woman to V and Lily as they covered their retreat, and running behind a closing wall to get away from the two of them.

They fucking RAN?! Fuck! I... I guess it makes sense. They didn't have a chance at that point... better to lose 1 than 3 but... Aaargh! I really didn't need to lose fucking Bifold in this shit! She slammed her fist on the desk as she saw yet another team taken down, not believing things could suddenly go so wrong in such a short amount of time.

Nothing I didn't already know about Beastmaster though... Damn... This isn't great...

The clowns looked legitimately worried when Deva came out, walking towards them confidently despite the amount of danger they had laid through the hallway specifically to stop something like that. Bonzo watched as one of the knives shattered against her skin, never having seen anything like that before. Normally when people got hit by by his knives they just fell down and were hurt for long enough for him to arrest them like he was supposed to. He'd never seen a knife go up against a person and end up with the knife LOSING. The other two seemed just as surprised, the third clown not understanding why the bombs weren't doing anything, and Jinxie didn't understand why nothing she did seemed to work out today... it kind of made her sad.

"SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED OF CLOWNS!" In her office MM couldn't keep herself from shouting now, pure and violent rage shooting through her now that she knew things were going this poorly. She refused to turn on the comm system, at least having enough sense to not let her opponents hear her. "I AM NOT FUCKING SCARED OF YOU! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE GODDAMNED TERRIFIED OF THOSE CLOWNS! I WILL END YOU!" But her rage was cut short as a woman approached behind her, making her suddenly turn, confused as to how anyone had gotten into her office when it wasn't even connected to the maze.

Whoever this spirit was, she was smart enough to know that MM had accounted for God's Hand having a secret member. Any group that purposely numbered themselves were playing a game of subterfuge, and if they weren't it never hurt to assume and prepare for if they were. MM remained stonefaced, though she had an odd feeling of unease from being near this thing, wondering why she was getting such an odd sense of familiarity. "I've heard nothing of you... What are you?" She didn't like having no information to go off of aside from the familiar sense she was getting. MM knew she had no children, she couldn't have... this had to be some sort of trick... an attempt to unnerve her and throw her off base. The Council Woman took a step back as 'Hope' reached out for her, but she was too shocked to be able stop her at this point.

And then it all came back to her... The facility, the one that she had never told anyone on the Council about. The experiment, the failure that she wanted gone so bad that she had wiped it from her own memory. A danger she realized she could never control, and one that she worried could never be stopped, so she had stopped it, terminated it, aborted the entirety of the process... But then... Then... how could...

MM backed away from Hope, her eyes filled with pure, primal fear. Her emotionless facade broken as she desperately tried to put as much room between her and Hope as possible. Recognizing the heroic manner of acting, but the look in her eyes, the familiar look of one that understood that every step must be taken to do what is right. The formerly collected and arrogant Council member looked absolutely terrified, as though her worst fear had come to life. "No... NO... I... I KILLED YOU! Get away from me!" She'd shout, reaching around desperately, gripping a desk lamp and throwing it at Hope, the object missing and just hitting the wall harmlessly. "You can't be alive! Get the fuck away from me!" Not only was she facing something she could have never prepared for, she was left completely defenseless, no traps, no backup, no clever plan, she was just facing something that she had hoped she had destroyed forever.

While she would calm enough to hear Hope, she'd be backed against a wall, shaking in fear as she responded to what was said. "You... Y-You evil creature... Rising the dead is n-not what you were meant for! Y-Y-You lead these abominations?!" Both her arrogance and her calm demeanor were broken now as she appeared less like a cold and calculating leader and more like a frightened child. "Th-They will NOT defeat me... This is my duty, my cross to bear... Y-Y-Y-You should know more than anybody that I won't give up, and that I will stick with my duty, regardless of pain, misery, fear, anger, difficulties... A-And I will go to any lengths to pr-protect this world from misguided e-evils such as You..." Perhaps it'd sound like a strong speech, if the intense level of fear wasn't obvious in MM's voice, so while she meant what she said, it didn't have the same ring of conviction she had earlier.

"NO! NOO! GET BACK! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She'd begin screaming before her body suddenly froze up, leaving her completely unable to further direct the maze. "LET GO OF ME! I WILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE YOU SUFFER! GET OFF OF ME!" She desperately shouted, still able to see the screens of the maze, knowing what was currently going on, unable to prevent anything further from happening.

"I will end you and 'Lily' for Vanguard! Then I will destroy whatever twisted creature you've likely turned her into!" Bolt Storm vowed, unable to stop whatever was happening now though. "Maybe I'll serve your head on a platter for 'dinner' you foul beast!" The woman insulted, drawing her bow and trying to hit Beastmistress despite the cocoon now enveloping her.

The three clowns seemed ready to fight, despite being very worried considering how easily Deva shrugged off some of their most powerful offense. The two clowns' eyes went wide as they saw Jinxie suddenly moan out, the pink haired woman falling to the ground, her colorful outfit ripped open, her skirt in tatters, and a vacant smile on her face. She'd vapidly giggle a little bit, lying there smiling. Heh Heh... Fun..." She'd managed, licking the cum smeared on her lips a little, clearly in no shape to fight anymore. The third clown, the one that had been pulling weaponry out of thin air, found herself suddenly pulled between Deva's legs, still not understanding anything that was happening, trying to struggle free, making no progress considering her opponent's incredible strength. The clown moaned out as Deva groped her breast, and reached down between her legs to find... a hard shaft. Seems the clown had been outside the building when the bomb had gone off, she had just adapted easily considering her and her group were just a little 'off'. Either way, Deva's stroking and groping would quickly bring the green haired clown to wanton moans of pleasure and lust. She'd melt into the kiss, unable to keep up with the constant stimulation, suckling on a finger, shuddering underneath those skilled hands, feeling the spanks on her bottom, and the influence of God's Hand flowing from each motion, all hitting the captured clown's mind and quickly making her squirm and writhe in pleasure, no longer struggling against Deva. The knife throwing clown, Bonzo, looked extremely scared of the woman now that he had seen her powers and how strong she was. It would probably be a smart idea to run, to try and get away, turn tail and run... "B-BONZO ISN'T GONNA ABANDON HIS FRIENDS! I MIGHT NOT BEAT YOU, B-BUT I HAVE TO TRY TO SAVE THEM!" He'd say, showing a surprising amount of courage, willing to stand against what he now saw as the most powerful thing ever, all to save his best friends. So, despite Deva already telling him what would happen at that point, he still drew the special osmium knife that MM had given him, his hand shaking a bit as he held it and pointed it at her. "L-LET BONZO'S FRIENDS GO!" He said, standing his ground and getting ready to try and stab Deva, knowing that he stood no chance, but still standing up for those he cared about...

The last remaining MM bot stood, unable to control the labyrinth, only knowing that everything was falling apart... She was built to be a replica of MM in many ways, including knowing what she would do in a situation like this, though she knew MM would also do it through gritted teeth. Unfortunately, the real MM was still trying to get 'Hope' away from her, so this MM bot used the one bit of power it had, and tapped into the building's comm systems. All the groups of God's Hand would hear the announcement, as the MM bot wanted this message to reach them. "The Society... we... wish to negotiate... the return... of Super Sleuth... and Quickdraw... to you... Without any need... for more conflict... We will return them... and allow you to keep... any hostages you've already... obtained from us... But... in return... we wish you to... leave..." The voice sounded far more robotic, considering MM wasn't directing it herself. However, the statements were legitimate, as she knew there was no other way to come out of this unscathed. Actually, if MM was in a reasonable state of mind she'd have made the same offer, but instead she was panicking, stricken with fear, and unable to move whatsoever. Deva in particular would know how big this was, as MM used to loathe having to 'negotiate' with her enemies after having the advantage at any point, and that this was essentially an admission of defeat. Regardless, the offer was made, it was up to God's Hand whether it was accepted or not, though with the real MM disabled, this would likely be the best possible 'deal' they could get without continuing the battle.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Blair shrugged, having picked the word 'sense' as it was the only one that came close to describing what it felt like now. "It was the only word I could think of. All this just feels more, I dunno, natural? It doesn't feel as crazy and wrong as I had thought it was before. Eh, not worth focusing on I guess, all I know is that this seems a lot more enjoyable and sexy. So thanks for that Cassandra... Or is it 'Mistress' now? I've been told that the dominant types like that." She joked, confirming to Lindsay that her friends was definitely still the same person she had been before they had lost. "Oh please, I don't mind a little oggling! What point is there to keeping myself sexy if I don't want people to look at it?" And with that she'd stretch a bit, purposely showing off her naked form for Cassandra, seemingly not having an ounce of shame. Lindsay meanwhile would just make no attempt to cover herself, listening to what Cassandra told her, and letting her examine the heroine's body.

"Beastmistress... Glad to hear she's not a villain anymore I suppose. I'd comment that the change in gender is odd, but well... I'm not exactly one to judge right now. She a member of God's Hand too?" The heroine asked, having already accepted the idea of being changed, both herself and Lindsay letting themselves be touched so that they could be better changed for what Cassandra needed. "Mmmmm... Well it definitely makes sense why you're so damn sexy... Though even by succubus standards there's something about you that really gets me going." She commented, eyes roaming up and down Cassandra's body now that she stripped and posed, her cock throbbing in agreement with what she was saying.

The two of them would do as ordered, letting whatever sort of magic was working on them do its thing. Though Blair did raise an eyebrow when she saw the outfit that Cassandra wanted them to wear, smiling a bit because she had never tried the whole 'horse' thing before. And as she had said, she was always up for trying something once. She held a hand to her head though once the eyepatch was in place, needing to get used to the new vision she was given. "Geez... That's... actually kind of cool." Lindsay would beat him to it, feeling a little confused herself, but actually finding the idea of seeing things from two perspectives to be really interesting. It was kind of like she had just been given a free superpower... and for her part Blair was really happy to know that he'd finally figure out if Lindsay had lied when she said she almost never masturbated.

They actually both blushed when they were called 'cute' together, having heard that before from some other people, and getting embarrassed every time, even now when they were naked before each other and both enslaved to the same woman. But they were fine with no longer keeping secrets from each other, as the battle had actually been an eye opening experience for both of them, realizing that they both had feelings for one another. Maybe keeping things from one another was kind of pointless, as they now had so much time to make up for. Lindsay sighed gently as the light came through her eyepatch, a relaxing sensation flowing through her so she was nice and comfortable, just like Blair, as they both felt a pulse of heat, their skin changing to a inhuman olive, growing longer ears and tails, both with fur on them, seeming more horse-like already. Blair let out a slight groan as her balls grew heavier, fuller, more virile at the same time as she got a horsecock to match her changed body, longer than any normal man's. Lindsay let out a moan, her sex changing completely, balls growing along with an equine shaft, giving her a weight between her legs she had never experienced before. Her eyes were drawn down to her own shaft, having gone from having no cock to one bigger than any man she'd ever met... it was odd to say the least.

But what really got to Lindsay was the rush of testosterone, brand new instincts and hormones assaulting her brain. She felt a powerful desire to fuck... to breed... and she breathed heavily, smelling the scent of a fertile, horny, willing female right in front of her. Her eyes grew wild as instinct overcame her, making her desperate to fuck, and while Blair was giving in to the same instincts, her desire was stronger, and her eyes far more wild with lust and animalistic desire.

Their minds were open, relaxed, and compliant, so the brand new instincts would easily slot into place, encountering no resistant to their open brains. They both looked Cassandra up and down, their equine shafts already stiff from the smell in the air, ready to fuck her hard, a sense of ownership coming over them as well. They may be her slaves, but she was THEIR body to ravage passionately, and so they would protect her as much as they could, not wanting any harm to come to their Mistress, especially not when they desired to fuck Cassandra so much. Their eyes suddenly became more attentive as they heard that one of them would get to fill Cassandra's pussy first, encouraging them to compete for it. Blair normally wasn't a competitive person, and she'd often give Lindsay the win anyway just to make her feel happy. But now something was at stake, something that Blair wanted more than anything in the world right now, so she'd not hold back in the slightest. The two of them nodded in agreement before kneeling down and getting into push up position, both of them taking a few deep breaths before starting.

The two of them went to the gym nearly every day together, so unless Cassandra did anything to them, they'd get to 45 before it even looked like they were straining. Their muscles would start to flex more, straining as they continued, up and down, up and down, both already incredibly horny, but almost ignoring it as they focused on earning the reward. The scent of their sweat and bodies would start to fill the room once they reached the 70s, both of them glistening with it now that they were actually far past what they averaged. The two were laser focused, their hair a mess, sweat causing them to look messy, but only keeping focus on one push up after another. Blair was putting forth a huge effort, but she was never the stronger one, and that combined with Lindsay's surge of new desires and strong lust for Cassandra, made Blair tire out faster. Once the two of them reached 102, Blair would fall to the ground, unable to lift another one, looking rather disappointed that she had lost, and Lindsay would finish up 8 more push ups to reach an even 110 before dropping as well, pulling herself up to a kneeling position as they were both panting and gasping, sweat starting to drip onto the floor in front of them. But at the end of it all, Lindsay would smile up at Cassandra, looking as though she was using all her willpower to restrain herself until she was given permission to truly ravage that sexy succubus body... "How... was... that?" She'd ask, breathing deeply between each word, her hair and fur looking extremely messy after such a strenuous workout, and her shaft still rigid from the things she had imagined during the push ups to keep her going.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra continued to pose lustily, to encourage her horses.. her body shapely, like the day she had been still a succubus, tanned, though far less evil and corrupted, of course. "Well, obviously the first thing any mind controller with half an uh.. mind does is either remove or turn around your dislike of being controlled so instead it is either neutral, or nice and soothing. For example, if you were to be captured and deprogrammed sloppily, you'd just end up having some fun dreams, and returning to me.. with or without the one that had the audacity to steal my poor horseys. Theres lots of ways to do it.. for example, V likes to make the idea of being controlled itself sound appealing, Insectra just overrides your mind until you don't care as much about your freedom as about her, me.. I leave your minds mostly the same.. and let your lusts do the talking." She purred.

"You can call me mistress, I'm not too peculiar on that. Should respect Gloria though, she's into that... err you'll know when you see her. Anyway!" She smirked. "You'll like the world we create a lot more.. inhibitions are pointless.. a sign of the first sin and whatever you feel is vestigial.. furthermore, for those with special powers inherrent to them, V plans a generous breeding program, to create a defense force for this entire planet. For example, imagine your fire immunity when dealing with forest fires and vulcanoes, or Lindsays damage resistance for earthquakes and what have you. The weakest human specimen will be supported and allowed full enjoyment of their life.. but also sterilized. Sounds nasty, but in a few generations we'll have you humans stronger, healthier and ready to deal with disastres.. as you are right now, V estimates that what killed the Dinosaurs would kill off 98% of you as well and anything bigger.." Cassandra tipped her chin. "Thinking about it, such a scenario almost happened a few years ago, dunno if you heard of it, but it killed one of your greatest. Indirectly, this lead to our plans going into full motion. Heh, back then we were only three, but V found someone that could restore Gloria, our leader and the one who purified me... but I'm baabbling. It doesn't feel wrong because it's not wrong.. it sounds as if its against your common sense and morals, yes, but.. what good are morals, when you can have fun instead." She purred.

"Beastmistress is the Sixth member, yes, though ranks are likely to be resorted soon. The... process was rushed on her, we needed her powers quickly. All the other villains will be enslaved and repurposed as good as possible for some of them, but they are almost exclusively in custody.. or even in employment by the heroes associaiton.. so thats our primary target. Your old employers." "But I like the results either way.. you owe me one." The bestial woman grinned, stepping back from the newly transformed horseys, leaving Cassandra be, as she lustfully examined the changed ex-heroes.

"I figured you two work together rather well anyway, time to enhanced it.. this was constructed with help from.. well, now that you are ours, you can know, that there is a secret leader of Gods hand. Her ability is to share senses, among other things. You will see what the other sees, know what the other does at all times.. to perfectly coordinate to protect your mistress. Just make sure they don't get into enemy hands.. they'd take some work to reproduce, but are dangerous technology." She nodded. "You're my sweet horseys now. Fighting together, livign together.. fucking each other as much as you like.. but don't leave me out ok?" she purred, her fingers lustfully wandering up, spreading apart her labia: "Only I have that sweet, tight pussy you can fill up with your horserods. Oh and, thank you for the praise Blair.. trust me, you'll enjoy this even more soon."

Cassanda purred, observing the two. "Hmmnn but enough talk.. you look like you are making wonderful progress already." The succubus sensual posing barely needed enhancing from the gentle flashing of the eyepatches, which worked to empower the sense of desire and ownership for Cassandras body, a simple, bestial lust, that would rise just high enough to be barely kept in check by Cassandras commands, if needed.

When the two got in position, Cassandra stepped besides them, cooing, letting them smell her feminine, fertile scent, reaching down to gently cup and caress the heavy pairs of horseballs, rubbing and massaging in a way that would both drive their desire higher and keep them going. "Hmnn thats nice.. if I touch them like this, you'll produce lots of yummy sperm for me.. keep going. Keep pumping.. another one for mistress, you can do it." She encouraged, and rub-massaged on, cooing "25.. 30.. ooh thaats good, such strong, virile horseys. Keep going, it'll help the strong male horsey hormones flood your system my girls." she intersected a slap to each of their bottoms, before caressing on, fully intend to drive her horseys wild. "Oh my, over 50, you are quite the stallions already.. smell that scent? Tahts not sweat.. thats an animals musk.. inhale it, enjoy it. It seems you work out regularly already anyway.. I knew I chose wisely with my bodyguards." Cassandra cooed and licked over Blairs flank.. somehow the word flank came to mind, perhaps something about that subtle, almost unnoticeable pulsing of light that still persisted from the eyepatch, as the Succubus gave Lindsay a good spank to her flank. "Blair and Lindsay.. with your names, no one would suspect you weren't horseys to begin with, if pressed." She smirked just a little.

"Hrmnn you two are suuuch a mess.. I love it. Now, Lindsay.. you earned my pussy. I trust you will help your fellow steed train her body better, so she has a fair chance at earning me first in the future. Blair.. you have to be satisfied with my ass or my mouth.. think about the choice now, you wont anymore soon. Think about what you want to do to me.. hmnnn but not yet!" She reached out, one hand on a rigid horseshaft each, caressing them, feeling along the horseys muscular, sweaty lower abdomen, before gently, slowly and incredibly skilled and methodically beginning to slowly jerk the horseys. "So horny.. feel the horsemind taking over as your rational thinking can't bear the lust. Focus only on my body, my voice, my scent. You want to fuck me. want to ravage me. You have to do it. You want to keep this body of mine all to yourself. Keep it save and well protected because else you can't fuck it for yourself. Imagine all the things you want to do now and will do in the future.. think about them. You have to keep this body protected forever so you can do all these things.. yes, thats good.. focus on it.. let it burn deep into your mind. This desire, this need.. protect and fuck." She cooed, her hands wandering up, cupping the two equine, flared tips, feeling the precum spill through her hands, the remnants of her demonic magic only enhancing the virility of her stallions, as the eyepatches flashed one last time, then finished their task, now only linking the two horse-guardians for Cassandra together, as she cooed on, provokingly, caressing again and shifting to push out her ass, her hips swaying hypnotically almost before both of them.

"You can't think clearly anymore. Have to fuck. Need to fuck. As soon as I let go you'll pounce me, both of you, but Lindsay earned the pussy.. You'll both pounce me and go wild and take mistress, because you know she can take it, because her body is all yours. Have to take her body, have to protect her.. can't think anymore. You are my horseys, not humans.. the horseys got to fuck.. have to fuck so badly. My voice.. my scent. The sight of my body bulging with horsecock and cum.. the horseys can't think about anything but that until they had their fill.. they smell the nice female scent they want.. they smell their own horny musk... so they take the female. As soon as the stroking stops they'll ravage this slutty body. It's their body. They protect it, so they deserve to fuck it. Got to fuck so badly.. as soon as the stroking stops the horseys will get what they deserve..what they need. What they think about.." She cooed, her stroking slow and methodical, yet wild enough to get a little bit of a sweat going herself.. if only to lure her horseys in with her own scent. She -wanted- to get her pets riled up.. she was a Succubs, after all. Sure, her pure body wouldn't drain anyones life force and she didn't plan to steal any souls.. but her body still had needs.

Then, suddenly, she jumped back a little, letting go of the equine shafts, extending her arms, slightly leaning back, presenting herself to her wild, messy stable.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She smiled at Elwynns response. "See, you act like such a good girl already, why did you ever try to take on all these terrible responsibilities all on your own." Deva shook her head with benevolent chiding, gently guiding Elwynn into feeling less and less invested in the notions of independence. "If you are willing to be taught, it is truly easy to guide you, but it wont be all pleasant, you have to work a bit too.. remember all the bad things that happened when you did act on your own, and not just obediantly follow. Thats how making decisions, and feeling free in general feels and.." She smiled, leaning forward and gently kissing Lotas lips, letting the kiss linger as she embraced her softly. "This is how being dependant on me and following me feels. It's easy to train your mind, you are already used to asking yourself what I would do and acting upon it, just nurture these feelings and soon you will have a fertile slavemine upon which I can implant whatever I desire, making each casting of the enslavement spell more effective, until I have the perfec t little slavegirl that'll be completely mine to love and guide!" She smiled, softly petting the ex-heroine and cheering her on.

"Exactly my love, sometimes, you need to force people to be happy.. and if that sounds wrong, remember, we do force them not to harm themselfs as well. So doing the opposite makes perfect sense. Sadly not all can be so gently guided as you." She shook her head, a bit sad seeming. "That's a good girl. Keep us well defended, so we can enslave the rest of the heroes without worry." She nodded.

"Heh... thats a good point actually.." She tipped her chin at the idea.. "Perhaps you can help me become a firmer mistress more in line with Gods Hands goals in time." She shrugsmiled. "London humnn.. London had a hero or two as well, if I recall right.. but we will help free Bethany for sure either way." She nodded, encouragingly, then smiled at Elwynns willingness to share.

"Aww, thanks for the praise.. I will only pick the loveliest, most compliant slave-sisters for you of course... and bethany sounds lovely.. you make me go all wild, fantasizhing about those sweet lips on my shaft, her eyes all dull and innocent again.. but first I should make sure you are happy, ok?" She cooed, smiling at the loving look.

"It's ok.. I'll protect all my good, timid, innocent girls." She nodded, then smiled, stroking along the base of her shaft. "Yes.. now.. remember.The bad feelings are making decisions and being independent.. the good feeling of my shaft.. thats what good, sweet slavegirls get." Deva moaned slightly, "Haaah.. don't say things like cunt though. Bad girl. It's your special place, were mistress makes you feel good and warm, nothing so vulgar." She chided gently, only to thrust in again powerfully, filling out the warm, tight fleshy walls with her throbbing rod. "Haah.. my Lota.. just relax, let the nasty feelings melt away and flow out of you and the plesure.. haah.. flow.. aaaaah.." She moaned out, embracing Elwynn tightly, kissing her lips and closing her eyes as her shaft pulsated powerfully, a wonderful, wet, sticky warmth filling her up, overflowing with Deva's powerful climax.

"Haah.. haah.. I'd love to stay and play with you all day.. but we soon have to go and rescue our trapped friends.." she hesitated, then smiled and added: "And I'll make sure Bethany will be save too, while you prepare some wards." She nodded, holding onto Lota, her cock still twitching and oozing more warmth into the heroine slowly.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gloria and Cassandra:

"Wickedness is never excusable. And if ye live a life of righteousness, ye still have to answer for the single sin ye commited. As will I. It is not circular reasoning. I have considered simply erasing myself from the world after our sucess, as we'd be the only ones with the strength still threaten absolute peace left and could become corrupted, but instead, V suggested failsaves to strengthen this world and ensure we'd be.. restored if ever something happened to us." Gloria explained in response to MM. Perhaps from a totalitarian perspective MM could even understand these plans.

"Reversible hmn? It's a good thing you defeated Leviathan, trust me, he was a dick even before I was cleansed, but those artifacts aren't 100%. Once you lost your humanity and turned to such lewdness your soul is forever soiled, only Gloria would have the strength to truly cleanse that.. but you propably don't even believe in souls." Cassandra sighed. "You know not what powers you play with, or rather, you think you know." Cassandra had to admit, that the power to simply turn people into demonform and back was impressive for mortals, beyond what V had estimated their opponents would have, but they could not control this process to 100% unless they had a true angel on their side.. and as far as Cassandra knew, the angels perishes in Glorias charge against Lucifer.. almost mutual annihilation, but the mortals propably didn't even realize how weakened Leviathan must have been.

Gloria picked up the succubus-fied heroine, carrying her softly.
"I can't purify you in this unholy aura, but soon, you shall be reborn as a true worshipper. For now, all I can do is negate the energy flow your body needs to defend itself, leaving it open to her molestations." The Archangel informed. MM was right of course, whilest Gloria could disable the threat with relative ease, Cassandras ring was more than half drained. She was a strong hitter for God's hand, with defense and offense.. but MM was not going to give her any pleasure anytime soon and just being near the Succubus was dangerous for her ring.. a tool to supress and channel her unholy powers to do something good. She could recharge a bit, now that Gloria held their opponent restrained, but the two of them needing to take on a single, not even real succubus was clearly not occupying the opponents stronger forces, as V had planned, so, after teasing the Succubus to slumber with a combination of lustful exhaustion and Gloria energy draining, the two would mark the Succubus with a holy drawing on her forehead that MM would quickly analzyze as a reversed summoning sign from her divine symbols database of the same named division, the two would push on.. apparently Gloria could indeed sense the unholy aura of the whip, as they moved straight towards the storage area MM had described, now that they were aware of it.

Meanwhile, with V and Lily

V actually slowed down, as the power sharing ended again, noting how she was unable to fight the smokey one and coudl keep up with, but not quickly defeat the clone, not before the sonic device she had tossed would go out either way, it was time for a more .. intense strategy. "Piggyback ride Lily, go." She commanded, Lily cheering, and climbing on the larger womans back.. which.. would restrict her movement and slow her down. However, the strength of that strategy was rather quickly revealed, as Lilys eyes lit up red, looking at any of the opponents that dared to look in V's direction. They could overpower her with numbers, but they most certainly couldn't fight her blindly. Making a judgement call, V rushed forward, pressuring the clone.. and knocking her out, similiarly to the original. She couldn't deal with this brute strength in offense and the untouchable smokey defense. She'd have to figure out a way to deal with the summons next, but now it was two on two, V's mental discipline allowing her to ignore Lilys requests of "Faster! Faster! Yaay!"
Luckily, it seemed she didn't need to deal with summons, as they had managed to drive off the two. She too stepped forward, marking Bifold, and putting Lily down, placing a small device in Bifolds poket sneakily, leaving Lily to guard her.. as V advanced towards the prisoners finally.

Meanwhile, Insectra and Devas fight.

"You didn't pay attention to me, did you, funny guys? Neither did MM.. then again, I kinda hid that bit, cause I'm a cheeky gal. The hive you destroyed saved the information on how it was destroyed, allowing me to summon the next generation of bugs, resistant to your nonsense.. granted, they are not as fast or as strong as the normal bugs, evolution always has to pay a price, but you'll find it hard to kill my pretties the same way twice." As a summoner, the real threat was her, not her creatures of course, but Deva dealt with that. Insectra had to admit she had gotten a little winded, while she could work to adapt her sumons, that drained even more strength, and her magical reserves weren't unending. 1on1 she'd at best take down one of this 'Fun Squad' before going down herself.

"I'm really scared right now." Deva informed the clowns, perhaps anticipating what MM was raging about. Her one hand was still clenched tightly, her teeth gritted.. "I hate clowns. they make my skin crawl.. you.. you are not funny at all. That said. A true hero never lets their fear get the better of them when they have to do whats right, and if your leaders plans are so terrible.. I can't be scared, can I? I have to stop you."

At MM's office...

The woman floated.. clearly a ghost- which, to MM, ment a residual psychic imprint of a praticularly strongly psionically or mentally talented individual."Why are you so scared? This is a victory for you. My existance is fading, and gods hand, although they have aquired some more resources, just flee, withheroes whose powers you know and can calculate for. You'll have to sacrifice a few pawns, but you can easily win this, and then you'll get the power of V and Gloria under your control.. oh.. Thats it, isn't it? You can't control her. You can't control me. We were always something beyond your understanding. I think thats the sad thing. She always wanted to be your friend, but from the day you met, you couldn't be. I have some of your, .. and her memories. I know, I understand." The woman floated closer, as MM backed off. "You understand strength, you understand adaptive superpowers, but you never understood how she THINKS. Because she is not human.. you could accept that, but because she is.. good. She doesn't care about rules but always wants to do good, to do better, wants the best, even for you. She even ment it when she won that best of three.. remember the chess game? First you won a hard fought win, then she won one.. but then, in the third game, she had adapted so far as to overcome you. Someone always better than you.. but where she only wanted to encourage you to improve yourself, and play better next time, not tunnel vision on the victory, were she tried to give you advice and cheer you up, you saw only mockery and condescenion.. because thats hwo you had always felt when you beat others, oh so easily." The apparition shook her head slightly, as the desk lamp just.. went through her, barely disturbing her form. "You did kill me. I am just.. footprints in the sand, and the tide is coming soon, now that I use up so much power, to manifest, to talk... Who knows who I could have been if I had lived.. but for now, all that remains of me, I entrust in Gods hand."

"I'm not raising the dead.. thats what necromancers do. I REVIVED them. Gloria, Insectra.. my 'other' mother. They are truly alive again, I gave them a piece of me, diminishing myself, but allowing them to fully come back. I think you truly don't understand kindness.. I could tell you I can crush your brain with an overwhelming mindblast before I dissipate, but rather choose to give power to gods hand.. I chose to trust others. You have to do the same mother, or in the end, you'll stand alone against the whole world." The ghost tried to talk sense into the woman, her form blurring a little for a moment, she looking.. strained, before focusing again, looking at MM again, with those calm, intelligent eyes, but that smile, .. just like hers.

"You don't have to be alone or miserable, or bear this duty.. but I do know you well.. which is why, I anticipate, that nothing I say will truly stop you from fighting this fight. Gods Hand will have to prove they are stronger than me in that regard." The ghost then chuckled, holding onto MM, her form slowly beginning to fade, from the bottom up, the last of her remaining that face and hand, holding onto MM as long as she could, freezing the mazes mastermind in place as long as she could, whilest redistrubiting what remained of her power to Gods Hand. "You will do no such thing. You can't hurt me anymore than you have and I am currently tearing my soul apart... that is a pain you can not even begin to imagine, much less, inflict.. but I do it.. for a .. .. better... . world..." And with that, the secret leader of Gods Hand faded to nothingness, but not without having held MM up for as long as she could. the last thing to go, those smart, sharp, yet gentle eyes....

Beastmistress fight.

"Come to the park, tomorrow midnight. I wont make it a trap if you wont! Cheers!" Beastmistress enthused, before being summoned back by Insectra.

Meanwhile, back with Deva and Insectra

The second clown found her shaft stroked faster and faster, jerking her off relentlessly, before, finally, as she climaxed, .. just a second or two later, Deva smiled, and let her go, doing the weirdest thing yet.. this powerful being, .. bowed before Bonzo. It seemed genuinly respectful, and her voice, fia bit hesitant with fear, was cheerful and encouraging. "Good. You won this fight it seems. A hero should never abandon their friends. Don't draw a knife though. You need both arms to help the two of them walk away from this." Having enhanced her already superior speed much further, she disappeared from his sight, only to grip his arm: "Go grab them. .. and RUN. You must see us as enemies.. and more than I are coming." Deva commanded, stepping aside, letting the Clownsquad return unhindered.. then, panted slightly, slumping against the wall.. literally uncaring of the fire.. but panting in relief once the clowns were gone. Plus, the close proximity of pure Osmium had begun draining her a bit as well. If Bonzo had dropped the knife rather than sheated it, she'd raise her hand, the ground cracking as she enceased the weapon in stone.

Then, when the communications went up, Insectra pushed her hand to the ground, summoning Beastmistress, Bifork and Glorias captured Succubus to her side, leaving only Lily and V seperated from the main group. It was V that spoke up calmly... because a part of her knew that, soon, their link would fade and MM would be released with Hopes power dying away. All of gods hand felt it, felt their powers.. evolving, their rings glowing slightly but at the same time, they felt an inherrent sadness.. and they lost a lot of power. Inwardly, V already decided to target the technological department of the Society next.. it had proven the largest hindrance and if they had to rely on normal technological or magical communications rather than the united senses Hope had provided them with, they were vunerable to jamming.

"It seems you took our Queen, but we'll take your pawns. Funny thing that, one queen is worth about as much as all the pawns in common rules. Either way.

What you qualify as hostages we also consider all the heroes that traveled outside the country.. I know that they are being held, so you likely found out they are sleeper agents. It is in your own best interest to remove these security holes. I expect you will be or have already changed security routines, so they are no inherrent risk to you.
If that is accepted, we will further aquire one of the six artifacts.. you have no way of stopping Gloria at present time. If you let her proceed, she will agree to take only the whip and cause no further damage to your defences.

If you agree, simply deactivate the summoning warding around their cells. But I presume, first a sign of good faith.. Insectra?"
You are wrong, by the way, it's seven demonic artifacts. Seven brides, seven seals. There is an unholy ritual to restore Lucifer and have him birthed into this world, where he would cause chaos and destruction unrivaled, we will take this artifact, and with that possibility gone and the evil of mans souls cleansed, demons will soon lose their power. V thought.. but didn't say.

"Aye aye..." With that, Insectra moved back to their point of entry, if not obstructed, whilest the rest of gods hand moved along to close in to V and Lily. Insectra would extend her strange wings, actually extending into thin, see through insectoid wings that seemed too fragile for fighting, slowly flying out through their crashed hole, and making her way back to were Crusher was, also curiously checking on her.

"Insectra can summon all of us outside of your defensive shield if you lower the Alpha frequency resonation. I do believe our extraction is in your best interest as well. At the same time, by summoning out the hostages, our combat potential within the structure weakens, so this is the logical course of action for you to take." Insectra sighed inwardly at having to summon so many powerful people. Gloria or Deva alone were the equivalent of a good workout for her, but nooo no one thought about the poor, amazing Insect-queen.

Mentally, Deva and V conversed:
"This is pretty huge, you know?" "Yes, I guessed so, even with our mental link fading." V nodded, with the perfect coordination they had still lingering, but slowly fading, as Hopes spirit did. "This negotiation would be my final result.. but pushing on could cause us losses as well. MM would likely admit defeat, lose face.. and then unleash the rest of the hero council upon us. We need to adapt to the loss of her.. and I estimate that MM is not thinking as clearly, just wanting us gone as a threat she can't control. We are actually exeptionally vunerable right now, all of us at the centre of her power, but for now, she still tries to do this all by herself, and all by herself, she has failed. But we need to retreat and adapt to the last gift of Hope before we have a chance of facing the full force of the heroes association. MM doesn't realize it yet, but if we don't get the hostages, now, this would be a crippling defeat for us. while not all of you did so, my martial arts relied a lot on Hopes influence upon others minds through us, without it, I estimate I can stand victorious only to low tier heroes, mid tier with proper preparations." "I am certain you can do better than you give yourself credit for we will do my.. daughter proud and not forget the price paid today." "Remember, she was just lingering psychic energy with her personality imprint.. don't get.. " "It's alright to mourn, Victoria." ".. yes, but.. later."

As soon as she could, Insectra would slam her hands to the ground, trying to summon her fleshy cocoons around everyone, transporting them out of the heroes association, before MM could back full control of her faculties after the encounter.

Aftermath
Gods hand got Biforked, snuggle Succubus (to be named) and freed Quickdraw, Super Sleuth, as well as a dozen unnamed heroes which will help them move into the city proper!
Gods hand lost Hope, and with her, the ability to link their senses and perfectly coordinate strikes, mind control others on touch, as well as resist psionic and telphatic attacks! Luckily their stronger members, Victoria, Gloria and Deva are still innately resistant to such things, due to high intellect, holy aura and heroic determination.
Finally, Hope clamed to have given Gods Hand new and changed abilities to help them challenge MM even with her knowing the full extend of the groups powers, it is likely their basic concepts stay the same, but trying to develope a perfect counter startegy will prove challenging!

Availalbe scenes: ~Pick whichever you like first.. some you can just go ahead and post in, including ofc hero association reaction etc. ^^
-> Continuation for horseyfun
-> Conclusion for Devafun
-> Later, in the park at midnight (continues storyline)
-> Biforkeds awakening (Lewds)
-> Quickdraw and Crushers evolution and reward (leeeeewds)
-> Super Sleuths 'check up' (Moar lewds, leading into storyline building investigation.)
-> The Succubus purification (LEWDLEWDLEWD)
-> A light in the city (Main storyline, scenesetting with the attack of Gods hand and the hero association.. as Gods hand moves into the city proper.)

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The two horse-heroines looked enraptured by Cassandra's body alone, her lewd posing causing their new cocks to throb with desire. Seems that her succubus body was something of particular interest to the two of them as they looked at her, Blair only being able to respond to her out of the hope that doing so would please her and therefore make her more willing to allow her pleasure. "Mmmm... Well it's worked wonders... Cause my lust is doing so much of the talking that I can barely find my wit..." If being controlled allowed the two of them to feel this good, then Blair likely wouldn't have that much issue with it even had she not been made to like it. In fact, she would have conceded that Cassandra was right, and that now that she's tried it, she had to admit that being brainwashed and enslaved was right up her alley. So she was sure that her Mistress had done a good job, as now if she was freed, she'd likely have some rather erotic dreams and just go looking for Cassandra again... If her mind ever calmed down enough, she'd be sure to compliment the purified succubus on how good her strategy was.

"Mistress it is then. It's a sexy term anyway... so I'm all for it. I'm not all that smart though, so I figure I'm not the best to talk about this whole 'breeding' thing you got going on, I just now I'd be fine with a bit of fucking if you need me. Other than that, I'm just glad I'll still be able to protect people once you guys do whatever it is you plan on doing." Even with how horny she was, Blair could be quite casual about things that others would freak out about. Really, she also knew that she couldn't stop this whole thing even if she wanted to, all she knew was that this all felt really good, and that the others would be just as happy once they understood how nice it all was, plus she still got to be a hero, so there was no downside for her. Besides, it all seemed to make sense to her, none of it felt wrong any more, so it probably wasn't wrong. Yeah, under one way of thinking this could be seen as wrong, but that line of thinking led to her not getting any pleasure, and apparently that line of thinking was also some sort of result of some sin or something... Blair wasn't really sure... she had never really payed much attention when her parents brought her to church. Either way, she knew this all felt good, and usually things that felt good were good in some way or another.

They both nodded in agreement at the idea of repurposing villains for the sake of doing good, glad that some more superpowered beings would be moving away from doing evil in the future. They would both also give Beastmistress a nod in thanks for helping Cassandra, glad they were more fit to follow her orders and please her now. A few hours ago, Blair would be crushed knowing that the plan was to attack the Society headquarters, but knowing now that Cassandra and her friends didn't really seem to aim to harm anyone, she was far less worried about what might come of some of her other friends in there. Really, so long as no one was getting seriously harmed then Blair would be perfectly fine with what was going on.

"Mmmmm... Oh there'll be a lot of fucking going on now... I wonder what it's like to see sex from both points of view..." That was one of the very first directions her brain went, and only partially because of the brand new primal lusts that were flowing through her body. "I'll keep them safe, I don't wanna lose my chance to see Lindsay in her most private moments... And I'll make sure not to leave you out of all the fun..." Her mind was already filling with bestial lust and testosterone, which was why she was the only one out of the two of them able to respond at this point, as Lindsay wasn't used to the feelings at all and was too busy oggling her Mistress... wanting nothing more than to ravage her right her and now. Though both of them went silent as they saw Cassandra spread her sex open, licking their lips a bit and breathing a little heavier, the sight helping to overwhelm even the normally cool and collected Blair with pure heat and lust.

The two were more silent now, their lustful stares focused in on Cassandra, both of them getting two slightly different angles on that perfect body now that they were linked by the eye patches. They wanted... NEEDED it to be their's... the sight of it, the scent, they wanted to ravage her right then and there. The only reason they didn't immediately rush her and start was their obedience to her, knowing they weren't allowed to ravage her until she herself allowed it. The pulsing light was barely needed, but it made these connections even stronger, making them hornier and hornier, just barely kept in their place by Cassandra's dominance over them.

The two of them would be driven even more wild by Cassandra's scent, focusing in on it as encouragement to keep themselves going. Their eyes seemed to get a little more wild when they could smell it, moving a little faster. They'd moan as their balls were cupped, their new horse cocks throbbing in delight, producing more sperm out of excitement, making them both yearn for release that much harder. Lindsay would give an affirmative grunt at the encouragement, muscles straining, looking even more defined as she exerted them. Cassandra's horses would keep pumping, breathing heavily, primal, equine testosterone would flood their bodies, soaking their brain in instinctual desire and lust. Male instinct overcoming their... well... MOSTLY female bodies. Blair would actually let loose a small 'neigh' sound when he was spanked, working even harder from that encouragement. She'd also notice the two breathing even more deeply, inhaling the musk they were producing, their cocks throbbing a little more, their eyes growing more clouded with animal lust. Their scent permeated the air, the only other thing the two could smell was Cassandra, which only added to their primal feelings, mixing with their own smell. Blair would let out another whinny as her flank was licked, not even questioning why she would call her flank a flank, that's just what it is. Lindsay's body would quiver under the sensation of Cassandra's hand on her flank, the spank reminding her that she needed to keep going, needed to beat Blair for the sake of getting the sweet reward of Cassandra's pussy.

Once the two of them finished, they were indeed a sweaty, musky mess, but knowing that Cassandra enjoyed it made them both smile, a crazed and instinctual look in their eyes, causing them to look even more wild and messy. "Mmmmnnnngghhh... I'l teach her... Mistress..." Lindsay breathed, having a good idea of how to help her horsey sister get better at something like this. While Blair might have been disappointed that he wouldn't get to enjoy her Mistress' pussy, the compensation of her ass or her mouth was more than enough to keep her aroused and excited. Their eyes went wide when they felt Cassandra's hands on their shafts... gasping suddenly before moaning, their thick, long, throbbing horsecocks getting skillfully jerked by their Mistress. Any rational thinking ability that they had left faded into the burning lust that Cassandra instilled in them, her words egging on the process as their horseminds took complete control, leaving them closer to the mindset of an animal rather than a person. The room around them faded away, the only things left in existence for them to focus on were Cassandra's body, voice, scent, that was all that mattered. They needed to absolutely ravage that perfect, wondrous body, to fuck it as hard as they possibly could, just to relieve the lust she had instilled in them. The two horseys came down the same thought process at the same time... Cassandra's body was so perfect, it NEEDED to be protected, they had to protect it so they could keep it for themselves, keep it as unblemished as possible so they could ravage it as much as possible. It had to be kept safe, all for them. Their eyes slipped shut for a moment as they imagined all the ways they could fuck her, ramming their thick horsecocks into her in any way they could imagine. Those images, those thoughts, they filled their heads and made them moan a bit, burning their desires and needs into their minds, a burning passion to fuck and protect, to keep Cassandra safe and fuck her hard. The purified succubus would feel quite a bit of precum spilling into her hand, the both of them incredibly worked up and horny, threatening to burst at almost any moment. But her skilled working kept them from slipping over the edge, just more and more riled up by her, the both of them looking mesmerized by her ass and swaying hips, licking their lips as they fidgeted in place, more and more wanting to just grab her and rut like the animals they were.

Their were no more thoughts in their head anymore, growing incoherent with the need Cassandra was filling them with. They were eager for the moment she let go and they could take her as hard as they needed, knowing Mistress could handle all of it, knowing Mistress had a body that could handle them, and that it was THEIR body... The two horseys knew that Cassandra's body belonged to them, they protected it, they guarded it from danger, so THEY got to be the ones to fuck it. Any thoughts identifying themselves as humans burned away slowly, the horseys knew what they were, they were horses that needed to fuck as much as possible, it was that simple. They wanted to see and smell their Mistress, they wanted to fill her, watch her body bulging with their cocks and their cum, it was all that mattered at this moment, it was their entire existence. Everything around them was driving their lusts higher, their Mistress' scent, the scent of their own musk, the naked sight of their Mistress, the thoughts running through their heads, its what they wanted now. The moment the stroking stopped they would take the ready female, they'd ravage Cassandra's slutty body with reckless abandon... all they needed was for the stroking to stop...

They could smell the sweat building on Cassandra's body, the scent of a ready female, the one thing they needed right now. And then suddenly she let go and moved away, freeing them to do whatever they wished. Without even a moment's hesitation, the two stallions rushed Cassandra, grabbing her forcefully, not enough to really injure her, but strong enough to keep her from running... though that wasn't likely to be what she was planning anyway. Lindsay would grab her arm and bend her over, quickly lining up her cock with Cassandra's pussy, then she'd grab her hip to steady the succubus, and plunge in hard, filling her wetness with that incredibly long, thick, hard, throbbing horsecock. Lindsay would let loose a loud moan, roughly thrusting in and out, eagerly shoving her cock as far in as she could get it, not holding back in the slightest.

Meanwhile, Blair would have quickly maneuvered around her, being in front of her while Lindsay kept her bent over. Blair would bring her cock up to Cassandra's mouth, pushing it in past her lips, past her tongue, sliding it down her throat, clearly trying to fit the whole length in. Had she still been thinking rationally, Blair might wonder if succubi even had gag reflexes, but right now all that consumed her was her burning lust and passion, driving her to fill the succubus' mouth while Lindsay had the honor of taking her pussy. Though... he at least got to see things from her perspective as well, able to see Mistress' pussy being filled from her end while she saw Blair filling her mouth.

The two would thrust powerfully, moaning and grunting as they pushed into her, and because they saw each other, they saw the pace, without even trying their thrusts would start to synchronize perfectly. Those horse cocks would thrust extremely deep inside her, as far as they could go. It seems they took Cassandra's words to heart, having been told that she could take it allowing them to go all out, thrusting hard into the woman that had shown them their lusts.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Elwynn actually giggled innocently when Deva asked why she would ever take on all the responsibility that she had burdened herself with. "I don't know, Mistress... It seems so silly now. I just thought it would be helpful to everyone... I suppose that was my problem though, Mistress. I made the wrong choice once, and that choice was to take on so many choices and responsibilities." It was kind of silly, now that she thought about it, being independent and making her own choices... it had made her so sad and stressed and scared... why would she ever want that? Lota was very quickly losing any investment in the idea of independence, and was more than willing to be taught some more by her wonderful Mistress. "I am willing to learn, Mistress, learn to be a better slave for you, learn to better remove any silly last pieces of independence." Her memory went back to how bad she felt when she could make choices, how bad it felt to make decisions and be free. Then her thoughts on the matter were interrupted, melting into that soft kiss, being held in that embrace, her worries stopped in their tracks as she was held by her Mistress. Once Deva pulled away, she'd see that Elwynn was once again smiling, a loving and devoted look returning to her eyes from that kiss. "That is the most wonderful feeling, Mistress... If that is dependence and following your will, then I never want to be away from it. I always looked to you for guidance even when you weren't there, Mistress... In some ways you've always controlled me, it's just now we're more honest about it. I promise to nurture that dependence until my mind is fertile ground for whatever you wish to plant, Mistress. I will look forward to casting the enslavement spell every morning so that your control over me will grow." She promised, rubbing into the petting gently, love and obedience clear in her eyes.

"People fight happiness... it's so sad really. But continuing on in this misery and burden IS hurting ones self, and if God's Hand can stop them from causing that sad harm to themselves, then it would be evil not to." Deva's words had convinced her even before she had enslaved herself, so that belief was welcomed in her mind, it was an idea that she had accepted into her worldview, so she had no issue agreeing with her Mistress. She sighed happily when she was called a Good Girl, smiling at her Mistress' praise. "I promise that you won't have to worry about any magic against our base. I will do everything in my power to make this place safe so that you may enslave the Society without having to worry about defending your home." She promised, having quite a few wards that could protect from even the most powerful magic, she was the most powerful mage in the Society, after all.

Lota smiled happily, and even blushed some more when Deva said that she had made a good point, it seemed that even light praise made her blush and smile happily. "If you would ever like help being a firm Mistress, well, I'm always here at your command, My Love. I may not have ever truly been a Mistress, but I'm sure I know how a slavegirl likes to be treated by her Mistress... You're already doing a wonderful job though, Mistress." And it was true, she felt so very owned and dominated, her Mistress' words and encouragement deepening the effectiveness of her enslavement. "Bethany was so happy to get approval to go to London, she's been planning the trip with her cousin for months, so I'm sure they're at least ready for her..." Elwynn explained, still so glad to know that her friend would finally be happy soon, that she could put the terrible past behind her. In some ways, Elwynn saw this as making up for being unable to stop what had happened to Bethany, giving her this happiness and pleasure as a way to apologize for all that had occurred.

"Mmmm... Thank you for considering me in picking your slave girls, Mistress... But I'm sure I could get along with any slave sisters you decide to bring under your dominance." It warmed her heart, knowing that her Mistress cared so much, and made her even happier to serve for the rest of her life. "I can imagine it already, Mistress, her soft and pure lips wrapped around your shaft, loving every moment as the beautiful submissiveness fills her eyes... So beautiful..." But for right now Deva was focusing on making her happy, so she would return to that focus for now, happy just to be with the woman she loved, and even happier to be enslaved with her.

"Mmnnnnghhh... Thank you for protecting me, Mistress... from all the bad feelings..." She moaned out, wanting to not experience all the bad feelings, all the independence and making decisions, it was all bad and got in the way of being happy. And if she was a good, sweet, timid, submissive, obedient slave girl then she could get the nice feeling of her Mistress' shaft deep inside her. It was such an easy choice... she never wanted to be independent again, and just wanted to be a good little slave girl for her Mistress, so that she could get more of those wonderful feelings. "Nnngh... I'm so sorry... Ahhhh... Mistress... I won't use such vulgar language... Mmmm... anymore..." She promised, not wanting to disappoint her Mistress. Then she let out another loud moan as she was thrust into yet again, that hard throbbing member filling her so completely, stretching the inside of her sex a bit as she kept thrusting into her. "Oooooohh... Please Mistress! Fill my special place... Fill it with your wonderful warmth and pleasure... Please... make my special place feel so good and warm like only you can!" She begged, abandoning her vulgar language for something more innocent, even making her pleas sound more like an innocent girl begging for something she had never felt before. Then she held onto Deva in that embrace, moaning out loudly in orgasm as Mistress' shaft strongly pulsated, filling her with that wet, sticky, wonderful warmth. All her bad feelings were melting away under that warm, sticky fluid filling her, making her smile lovingly as she was filled, her special place filled with Deva's white purity.

She'd gently hold onto her Mistress, calming herself as she came down from all that pleasure. "Haaah... I understand, Mistress. As nice as this all felt... It would be selfish to try and keep you from helping to save others... I can't wait to see Bethany enslaved..." She'd hold on to her Mistress until she felt the warmth stop flowing into her special place, and then she'd give her Mistress one final kiss before slowly sliding off of her rod, a little bit of purity leaking out of her special place from how full it was, and then she'd lie down for a few moments, needing a little bit of recovery before she could start casting her wards...

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Gloria and Cassandra:

MM chose not to respond to Gloria's comments, not feeling the need to extend the argument any further, besides, she barely had any time to respond before having to deal with issues in her office. Though, in some ways she understood the logic behind Gloria's actions, in fact, MM had even entertained the idea of doing something quite similar, abandoning the plan after deciding that not only was it impractical, she personally believed that it would actually weaken the human race eventually, regardless of what she tried to do to mitigate it. Plus, all it took was one person, one person not in the loop and suddenly the entire peace crumbled anyway. So she decided to continue working to simply stop the criminals... and in some ways... indulge in her own ego whenever she outsmarted would be villainous masterminds. In some bored moments of her day she had even contemplated trying her hand at conquering the world herself, confident she wouldn't make the same mistakes, but as entertaining as that might be, she'd be more bored fighting her own heroes that she knew every detail about than she would fighting new villains that could spring up out of nowhere. Either way, inwardly she conceded that Gloria's actions weren't completely irrational, though she still held to the idea that her goal was misguided and bad for the world in general.

The heroine turned succubus seemed a little confused at some of the stuff that Cassandra was saying. "Why do you think that I don't believe in souls? I'm from the Divine Division, trust me I believe in having a soul. I also believe that this can be cleansed completely over time, it's just a lot of work for MD and... err... what's-her-face. She was so annoyed the last time this happened apparently, which was why MD pressed so hard for it to be destroyed. And trust me, I'm sure 'being a dick' is quite low on the list of the crimes one of the 7 Princes is responsible for." With MM having a large amount of power in the society, lots of powerful objects were saved from defeated villains, as MM considered knowing these powers to be vitally important to ever stopping them. She always preferred to take an object in to be researched and eventually used rather than destroyed just out of the fear of the kind of power it could hold.

The succubus heroine would be quickly dispatched with the two of them against her, falling unconscious and being still as a symbol was drawn on her forehead. Though, as Gloria followed the unholy trail of the whip... she'd actually feel the energy of the whip getting... further away? Which meant that someone had already picked it up and was moving away from her, or that the room was being moved in the maze to keep her from reaching it, either way it'd take a significantly longer time to reach it even if Gloria started breaking through walls to get to it.

(Skipping over V and Insectra's first bits cause not much to say but "They won!")

MM's Office

"D-Don't toy with me! Y-You know why I'm upset by you being here!" She refused to use the word 'scared', despite the fact that anyone looking at her being able to see that it was precisely that, fear. Though when the chess game was brought up and the way she saw Deva, the rage returned... the anger from losing, the pure humiliation of seeing that smiling face as she was put into checkmate two separate times, had it not been for her having kept a close eye on her opponent, MM would've sworn that her opponent had somehow cheated. "You know nothing! You have memories, but you know nothing of who I am! Smiles and kindness are facades! You are who you are on your very worst day, anything more is merely a lie you put up to make others less fearful of you!" The only emotion she had that could ever overcome fear was anger, and Hope had pushed a rather major button with her words. "If THIS is what you do in death, then you've only proved my decision to kill you correct! You would have become a monster, I should've realized that before I even decided to give you life! Everything afterwards was just correcting a mistake!"

She wasn't going to allow herself to be lectured by some psychic imprint that she had killed long ago, and no amount of fear was going to temper the burning rage that had just been lit inside her. In truth, she did not feel many emotions, but those she did feel raged farther than any normal person would expect. "I see dead people walking with only you to blame for it. You raised the dead, and you may lie to me as much as you wish, but they SHOULD be dead, and you can pretend you have not changed them, but I know better. No one raises the dead without a bit of 'influence' kept over them. AND I WILL STAND AGAINST THE ENTIRE DAMN WORLD IF I MUST YOU INSOLENT CHILD! I distrust ones like you because you betray me in the end! Look at your other 'mother', tell me why I should have trusted her when she's single handedly proving EXACTLY why I had to distrust her and defend myself from her! Tell me why I should have trusted you when you seem to think that removing free will is the proper way to be a 'hero'?!" She shouted angrily, worked into a rage, being unable to move only allowing her to put her full force into this anger, nothing to throw or break to try and channel it like she had done earlier. So all she could do was shout, looking less like a chessmaster and more like a child throwing a tantrum.

"I CHOOSE to be alone, I CHOOSE to be miserable, and I CHOOSE to bear this duty until I draw my final breath! I will find a way to hurt you... whatever small influence of you remains. I will find a way to make you suffer further for doing this to me... Even if I can't harm YOU directly... there are others I can harm in your place... I'll put it in a way your ilk would understand. Your sins will be visited upon your 'children' since I can not visit them upon you..." She spat, anger filling her from the very bottom of her heart, causing her to barely even see what was going on around her, just left incredibly angry as the leader of God's Hand faded away, those eyes being the last to go, and MM would stare them down until they disappeared... Then... when she was left alone... for a few moments... she'd sigh, looking actually weary after all of that. "...You act as though I never considered her my friend in return..." She said to herself softly... letting the silence hang in her office, in no state to control her maze or negotiate just yet, trying to get herself together to see if she could make things work.

Deva's Heroic Fight!

The futa clown let out a loud moan as she reached climax under Deva's hand, falling to the ground with an 'oof' but otherwise seeming way too out of it to continue fighting. Bonzo's eyes widened as his hand was grabbed, still terrified of just how little chance he had against Deva... But then he was allowed to go? Once she let go of him he'd sheathe his knife, as MM had been very particular that he NOT lose that, and would lift Jinxie and the other clown over his shoulders, displaying some impressive strength as he carried the two of them. "THANK YOU SCARY LADY! BONZO WILL REMEMBER THIS! LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED US FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY!" Then he'd run, with the two clown heroines slung over his shoulders, turning around the corner. Then... Deva would hear an engine starting up? She'd see an extremely tiny car, too small for anyone to believably fit in, round the corner and take a completely different route in the maze, driving off away from her. And with that, the Fun Patrol made their exit, leaving Deva behind to be thankful she didn't have to deal with those clowns... for now...

The robot AI would continue speaking to them, hearing V's demands and knowing what it could and could not give up in a negotiation deal. While it was meant to be a decent enough replica of MM, it didn't have all of her intelligence, and as such was not as skilled a negotiator. "You may take... The other heroines... You will NOT take the artifact. This is... non-negotiable... If you attempt to take it... This battle will continue and... all agreements nullified... Continued battle is in neither of our interests... But we refuse to give the artifact..." Both V and Deva might also realize that they were on a bit of a time limit on negotiations, as if the real MM got herself together and took over negotiations, she might realize how strong her position actually was. And Deva in particular would know that MM would normally NEVER agree to give up this many potential sources of intel, so if they wanted every one of them back, they'd likely have to agree soon. The bot had been given a specific parameter that no Society artifacts were to be traded in a situation like this, and once MM got back she'd likely refuse to agree to giving that over either, mostly because it was powerful, and they would never give powerful weapons over to the enemy, as they might end up getting used against them. "All captured hostages will be returned to you... The artifact will stay... Otherwise the Council will get involved..." And with the speed at which the artifact was moving AWAY from Gloria, it'd take quite a while before she'd be able to get it.

Assuming they agreed, Insectra would be allowed outside of the building without any sort of trouble, she'd even notice a few of the robots from earlier look in her direction, and then purposely turn and walk away from her. They were just now returning from being blown off the roof by Gloria, and weren't given instructions to continue the combat. "The shield will be lowered for 2 minutes... Anyone not outside will be considered to have been left behind... And as such the Society will not relinquish them to you if they remain here... If this is not enough time... then summon... Gloria... out in those two minutes and we will lower the shield for longer..."

And if none of them continued their attack, the shield would be lowered for them to be summoned out. Insectra would also find that Crusher was eager for her return, with smiling and flicking her tongue out lewdly before gesturing at her feet, where two heroines were lying, converted by Crusher's bite after the rather weak heroines had tried to arrest her for covering the escape route.

Meanwhile...

In her office... MM sat, still drained, though finally managing to get a hold of herself. She had realized far too late that a deal had been struck, leaving her at her desk with an exhausted look on her face. Eventually she'd answer her transmitter, hearing a familiar voice that nonetheless irritated her simply because she was in a bad mood. "Alright MM, the fuckers have left and the counter attack is ready!" During this entire thing, MT was preparing a counterattack just as MM had planned, with the idea being that now they had he intel needed to fight back with an overwhelming force to counter all of God's Hands powers. "I figure we'll be on those dickwads in under 3 minutes!"

"MT... Cancel the counterattack..." "Wait, what the shit?! Why the fuck would we do that!?" "Because I don't have any confirmed knowledge of their powers..." "Wasn't that the whole PISSING point of this thing?! How did you get nothing after all that?!" "Their powers have changed! All this fucking data is useless now! The counterattack is too big a risk now..." "Fuck... So what do we do now?" And then MT would hear a phrase that she hadn't heard from MM in her entire time knowing her, a simple thing that people said all the time, but MM didn't, at least, not normally. "I... I don't know..." "YOU don't know?! Fuck... Alright well, lemme know when you think of something, until then we're gonna have to have another Council meeting ASAP. MD is probably gonna need some time though, apparently... err... XV... is gonna have to reverse the thing you did now..." And with that, the communication was over, and MM was left in her office, staring at a picture frame that she usually kept in her desk... thinking some things over.

Well... If I gotta choose what scene to do next... I'd go with succubus purification.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Glorias powers showed she was indeed capable of punching through walls, as she had shownin the earlier explosion, with a focus on her shafts tip she could enhance the kinetic energy around her so much so that the wall stood little chance.

"Tzzzk, they are moving the artifact, we can't risk losing Gloria.. she'll be fuming about it, but.."

"Our connection is dimming, Gloria, but I think they got someone with superspeed or high speed machinery to remove the artifact." "Tzk. Damn it.. well, they can't know of the prophecy, and even if they'd not be insane enough."

"Accepted. We cautioun you against the use of this artifact, it is the lesser evil, and something beyond mortal control." And with that, fleshy pods began to grow around them, this summoning slower, allowing Insectra to conserve some of her strength.

"Oh lookie there, you found me two work-drones to help build my hive as part 2 of the second stage." "For now, lets get out and consider stage 1 completed, with more losses but also more gains then anticipated. I currently estimate our chances at victory at 27.5%" "Well, that's not too puffy altogether.." "They will double once I and Supersleut set our political agenda in motion. The Society, powerful as they be can still be attacked in more ways than just physical, for example, each heroine is a registered citizen with special status, even MM.." "You plan to use the law? That has a bitter aftertaste for me.." "Oh no, something much better.. politics." She smirked, as she nodded to the sleeper agent heroines, all now smiling with dull, obediant eyes, Insectra panting from summoning so much, needing Gloria to support her.

"Alright, now that we are out, it is time to move onto the city proper. Super Sleuth, with me. I am starting to suspect that not all of MM's activity was legal, but someone on the high up is approving of whatever she does for some reason. The city should be in chaos, but instead, certain sanctions give the heroes more acess and allow them to control the situation with relaitvely little manpower... are you alright by the by?" She examined Supersleuth, who should have been resistant against psychic interrogation.. or at least any damage thereof.

"Alright, you others, you'll come with me guard horseys.. we'll open a firm, buy some propery! We'll make it super subtle... and closer to our hideout than the hero institute, in case MM decides to strike out. I think we'll call it.. 'True hero Academia!' or something like that.. why are you looking at me like that?." Cassandra enthused. "How about.. 'the society of light'" "Nah thats a stupid name, the Hi-" "We're not calling it the hive." V insisted, to which Insectra showed a long, dark tongue at her. "Suuuper hero society!" Lily added, because she wanted to be included "Heroes Hope." Deva suddenly nodded and smiled. "The heroes hope institute. And we will be accepting everyone, willing to do the good deeds. No laws, no regulations, no questions about your backround. I'll have MA, Quickdraw and Silverowl endorse us.. one of the heroes that went on vacation was pretty popular herself."

"I have a little.. appointment with my pet." Beastmistress grinned. "Don't get captured." "I can smell a personal vendetta when I know one and MM is distracted for now." "Awww ok Lily borrow her friend, buut Lily come too."

"I have to reward my good pets for their heart work and.. properly evolve them exspecially you, quickdraw, look at you all human and.. fleshy.. yuck. Dun worry, we'll fix that."

"And I.. I shall take care of cleansing this poor soul"

"I will tell my good Lota to prepare some wards for you, including a summoning for us, should all go wrong, Cassandra. I also need to return to her and meditate over what happened.. over what changed." She nodded, taking off, flying.

"That leaves one open end." Victoria looked at Biforked. "Well, I wanted to do some divinotech experiments and her special set of powers is quite ther perfect one to do it at. I shall let my machines handle her."

You can pick any of these scenes to respond to you like but for now we focus on Gloria. yey!

----------------With Gloria------------------------

The Semi-conscious succubus felt a sensation of... flying, she was being carried by an angel, now, that they were out of the artifacts range, the holy aura of the woman enveloped her, it felt at the same time nice and protective,and made her unholy skin itch and her senses swim, when she was finally let down, she had brief flashes of going through one of five doors, to enter a large, underground church.

"A replication of a chapel, destroyed long, long ago, thats why it doesn't seem too impressive." stone slabs for benches, a stone altar, on cross, but instead an inscirption:

Alii Deo
"Do you speak latin, little demoness?" Gloria asked, with the demon-aspect of the woman weakening, unable to move if she kept try to hold onto it. "This is were it began, how it began, how I was born. Here, first, man wrote down the idea of an archangel that holds the sword of god... most know Gabriel first, but they was just a chatter chitter, oh hey god wants you to do this, god wants you to do that! But if things -needed- done, like the killing of the egyptians sons.. then I had to do the deed, because he said so and it had to be right. I did it, and I wept tears until tears were replaced by blood. I shall weep again for taking away your gift of choice.

Gods are born by faith, you know. If enough people believe it, it becomes real. Christians, muslims, Jews, all believed in Jaweh, the old babylonian god of war, and over time.. that changed, to Elo-elohim, the Jaweh, The Lord, the god on high, this faith gave a great psionic entity power, the power humans ascribed to it.. though only as far as humans could believe in it. But just like your latent psychic potential creates your dreams.. it also creates your fears. Thats how the demons came to be.. and what hurt more was.. false faith, the witchhunts, then the enlightement... it destroyed the entity you call god. Humans psychic energy went into discovering new things themselfs, not that I blame them, but I sense the guiding hand of Lucifers in all of this nonetheless.
Now something almighty, all-powerful could not exist within reason.. and more and more humans accepted that. Today there is perhaps a handful of people that truly, powerfullly believe and none are as great a psion as Jesus. so it gave us angels what it could.. and disappeared, all of the trinity. Now we were imbued with power, but the entity of darkness did not care about atheism.. fears.. depressions, hatred, it still fed it. I knew I had to slay it.. I did, I lost almost all of the heavenly host.. but when I finally succubmed to my wound, I had thrust my shaft into the heart of Lucifer taking away his immortality with my negation and killing the lord. Now, I need you to tell me how many of the seven artifacts you really have. Each could power a great heroine by itself, but considering all but the staff of absolution I wield is gone, even my wrathblade, we have to destroy at least 1 of those artifacts."
Gloria finished her explanation, then looked at the succubus.

"But you still wear this ugly pair of clothing of corruption. You have no idea what true corruption is, and be glad.. let me show you what true, holy bliss is." Gloria stepped towards the succubus. "I am Gloria, as you heroes like to chose names, but my real name is Michael, the Archangel, first of Gods Host. Will you acknowledge me for what I am, kneel down and worship me as is, or do I have to baptize you with force, for your own good?"

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyway, time for the first phase. V relaxed after checking up on Super Sleuth, typing in a code on her wristband.. it was interesting what a bribe or two could do, as a TV spot came on, peculiarly showing the hole in the hero institute as a closeup... V too had hidden cameras.

"After an explosion of unknown origin has turned the cities male peopulation much more.. feminine, can these heroes really be trusted to keep us save? After locking away many that questioned the truth, the maniac MM refused a statement to our reporter, but luckily, the Hand of God was there to rescue these innocents.

is a new organisation, known for disastre aid world wide! In the backround were various members of Gods hand, though, primarly V, Gloria and Lily shaking hands with various happy. . and to very sharp eyes, slightly vacantly smiling world leaders.

You can be OUR superhero and save everyone today!
Whilest the old fashioned heroes association has focused only on this city, we will protect the entire world and each day, new heroes join us, endorse us, for example, even the once leader of the Arcane division of the Council, whose statement we will get later. Many of their heroes join us, and go with the future, you can do so too!

But don't believe us? Believe in her. *An image of Deva appeared, nodding confidently..even if not all remembered her in this city, many still did..*

Next, would come an interview with MA V had set up.. though she didn't expect the entirety of the spot to play before MM cut it down.. but of course, that would also help her case in the long run..

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The heroine turned succubus would unconsciously grip on to the angel carrying her, the safe feeling seeming more important to her than the problem that her new skin had with the holy aura. Seems that, deep down, she was still more prone to seek out that which was holy rather than escape it. She would look around with interest at the abandoned chapel, still scared now that she was away from familiar territory, but willing to speak with her captor at this point. "A place of worship doesn't NEED to look impressive. The important aspect of a church is the people that worship within it. If their hearts are true and they believe and pray with conviction, then the poorest and most desolate church could be more 'impressive' than the largest and most extravagant cathedrals." The young woman said, being rather faithful herself.

She did seem a little annoyed at being called a 'demoness' though, puffing out her cheeks a bit before responding. "You know, just cause my body is all demon-y doesn't mean I like being called that. I am still human at heart, I still feel the way I did before the artifact activated and I'm still me... And no, I don't know Latin... I was never great at learning new languages..." Then she was silent as Gloria described how terrible she felt over the atrocities that she committed, looking sympathetic, even though the angel was technically her 'kidnapper' she just didn't like seeing anyone in pain. There was no attachment in her body or heart over the demonic influence that had been imprinted in her, so if Gloria caused it to fade away, then there'd be little to no resistance from the heroine. "Not to... not to criticize, but if taking away choice from people makes you cry out in sorrow and guilt... then why not just NOT do that? It may seem necessary, but wouldn't it be more virtuous to start looking for another way to accomplish that goal?" Actually, she was kind of curious about that part, figuring that the easiest way to make up for guilt was to stop doing the things that made you feel guilty. But maybe she just didn't understand the things going on.

Then she'd wait and listen attentively as Gloria explained everything to her, looking actually saddened by the news of what a 'God' really was, not liking that explanation of it one bit. She had always argued with other Society members that God was not something that could be truly explained, and that it was above any comprehension that they might have. Hearing now that they were right in some way, that gods were actually just another explainable phenomenon, it did a number on her. If Gloria could sense these kinds of things, she would feel that the woman's faith had taken a heavy blow from hearing that explanation... as now she questioned many of the things that she had believed in. She'd be shaken out of her pondering for a few moments when Gloria had a question for her, and she wouldn't even hesitate in giving an honest answer, not feeling that it was all that important for Gloria to know these things, and therefore not considering it something worth lying about. "If you had gotten me this morning I'd have told you that we have 5 of the artifacts... But apparently they kept the one we got from Leviathan, so as far as I know we have 6 artifacts that came from the 6 princes we had found. Which makes sense now why no Lucifer attacked us like the others did. Though... considering that apparently MM has hidden certain things from MD, for all I really know she might have all 7, but all I can confirm is that we have 6 of them." She didn't have any way to know if they had another, but she was honest enough to tell the angel that they had 6 artifacts that the heroine knew of. "I also get the feeling that the artifacts are going to be hidden much better now that they know you'd want them destroyed... So destroying one of them might be a very difficult goal..."

The woman would look a little confused as Gloria revealed her true name, and from there asked if she'd kneel willingly before her. "Errr... Sorry, I don't think I'm up for worshiping you. First off, I don't really know if you're actually Michael, and not just someone using his name to fool me. Also... well... I mean you just said that you and the rest are actually just created from our belief, rather than anything with divine authority... Even if you were Michael... you're just something humanity created. I dunno if that's something I can be truly comfortable worshiping... If you wanna change me back to being human, I won't say no to that, but I'd need way more time to think about my faith now that you explained all this to me. Then again... you yourself could be lying to me about that... But if that were the case, then why would you lie and say gods weren't inherent divine rulers and then try to use your own divine placement to make me comply?" Well, now she had at least some explanation to keep her faith, but no matter what way she sliced it, she saw no real reason to kneel before Gloria.