What's new

City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

MM was still collecting herself a little bit... but was very quickly informed about the TV spot that had come on, allowing her to channel her rage, sadness, confusion, and hopelessness into action, returning to her calm demeanor as she saw it. "Is this what those dicksniffers are doing now? For fuck's sake, I really don't need publicity shit right now." She was still in communication with MT, thinking things through as she saw what was on screen, smirking a bit as ideas came to her. "THIS is their next attempt? Oh that's clever... unfortunately they're stepping into MY wheelhouse with this one. Cut their feed, and when you get a chance tell Mayor Dans that I'll be requiring her assistance." Before MA could even get 3 words in, the spot would be cut off, and MM would rise from her desk, making a few orders, cleaning herself up a bit, and walking into a replica office she kept for situations like these.

Within 15 minutes, MM would appear on TV instead, looking as though she hadn't recently fallen apart. A calm and serious look was on her face, strong and inspiring, yet conveying severity at the same time, a measured look, one that could impress even career politicians. "Good people of Auralis City, do not be easily swayed by their lies and slander. This 'Hand of God' is a dangerous organization that seeks to mislead you. I will not insult all of you by throwing about pointless advertisement, I will instead speak honestly to each and every one of you..."

"Allow me to first refute what has been stated. Far worse disasters have occurred in the past, more so than being transformed. This city has faced a wave of everlasting darkness, fire burning through the streets, demons from the pits of Hell laying siege to our fair city. My heart goes out to every single one of you that have been transformed, but we can persevere through this, TOGETHER, as we always have! The Society has stopped these threats and reversed their effects before, and we shall do so again!" A few lies here and there, sprinkled in with truth to make it easy to believe. "Now, I wish to make it clear that I did not refuse any statement from any reporter, in fact, none approached me for an interview. Though it says a lot about their message if they are so casual in throwing about such blatant lies." Breed distrust in one part of her opponent's message, and said distrust would spread to the rest by association. If someone lies about 1+1 being 2, then it is so much harder to believe them when they say that 2+2 is 4. That was all she had to say directly to the last TV spot, moving on to another message.

"The Hand of God has already done much in this city, which I will list right now. They have trespassed in a medical factory, attacked and kidnapped a heroine investigating their trespassing, attacked two Society heroines when they merely wished to ask a few questions to one of their rank, causing heavy damages to the factory they had illegally entered, released the infamous villain Beast Master from prison, setting him loose on dozens of women while protecting his advance from our heroines, used vampiric powers to kidnap another Society heroine, draining her of her blood to empower her, desecrated the grave of our greatest heroine, and then used fiendish magic to raise that heroine from the dead, controlling her to do their bidding thanks to their dark magic, assaulted a Society heroine with a deadly weapon when that heroine only wished a few questions, SET OFF the 'explosion of unknown origin', resisted arrest multiple times, molested countless innocent bystanders during one of those arrest attempts, broke into the Society's headquarters, and have threatened our dear mayor's life. If these are the actions of 'heroes' then I suppose our police force are villainous fiends, for I am sure they would agree that such actions are cause for arrest." Mix the truth in with lies... and have evidence to back yourself up...

MM would lean forward, looking directly into the camera before speaking seriously once more. "And to the Hand of God, know that I have evidence to back up every single one of these claims. I have video recordings, audio files on all sorts of things your members have said, and various other pieces of evidence. Do not insult my intelligence, or the intelligence of the good people of Auralis City with your blatant lies and fraudulent claims. In one hour I will return with another video message, this time with the evidence I am currently speaking of, allowing me to show the people the proof they deserve. Your organization is a terrorist group which has fooled many into agreeing with your cause, but soon I will show that those that joined you are merely traitors that have fallen for your lies. I am sorry to give this grave news to all of you good people of Auralis City, but we can not allow such a wicked group to continue trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the innocent. Thank you all, I will return in an hour." She purposely left out everything about their brainwashing, however, for reasons she wouldn't divulge to anyone, feeling that it was something she'd prefer to hold on to rather than share with the populace.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Come on, don't be shy." Cassandra, at this point without much reason, encouraged, presenting herself. "You can save your wit and wits for after we had some proper ~fun~." She encouraged. "And once you are satisfied you'll be ~almost~ back to normal, only for your desires to slowly build and help not only protect me.. but recharge me." She cooed lustfully.

"We WILL protect the people, even from themselfs. All you gotta know really, is that you'll have lots of fun fucking ahead of you. Though I might just be selfish with the two sexy you." Caassandra watched the two with a lustful grin. "Hmnn... good horseys." She encouraged, giving Blair another reward-spank with the neighing.

"My strong horseys love to work out and smell each others musk.. I bet it'll get them so horny they might want to enjoy each others sweet bodies all over.. " Cassandra cooed, more giving subsconscious suggestions than actually talking to the two, who by now were overcome with bestial lusts. She would coo and lick the precum that had spilled over her hands, unashamedly having a taste of her horseys, purring at the strong, sticky sweetness. "Hmnn.. thats the stuff." She cooed, only to giggle and moan out eagerly as the horses grabbed her roughly, attempting to evade only enough to drive her horses rutting frenzy all the higher, wiggling her ass temptingly as Lindsay positioned her.

"Gmnaaah oh yesss.. don't hold back, fuck me like the animal you areeeee.." She moaned out lustfully, the last sound she could properly make before Blairs cock muffled her, the Succubus body hot and warm and tight, above and below, taking the mighty equine shafts with lustful abandon. The Succubus, spit-roasted between her newly created pets moaned and rocked powerfully, Cassandra sucking on one equine shaft within her, guzzling down the precum, whilest recieving the other, letting it stuff her amazingly receptive yet tight pussy, cooing, whilest the two women with her got to see each other.. two horny animals rutting with their mistress, a gentle flashing fo the eyepatches strengthening just that thought.. They were wild beasts, tamed by Cassandra, with mighty, equine cocks to be used to ravage her.. or to be pointed at whomever she chose. The Succubus would rock between the two with clear lust, fully letting her beasts take control of the pace of this lovemaking.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Silly Lota." Deva said, with a benevolent smile. "But no worry, now, when a choice feels bad, or too hard, you just talk to mistress ok?" She brushed through the girls hair softly. "Well, I can help shelter you from all that silly, evil indepencence of course my sweet. You just got to learn to be happy and innocent and relax, indulge your love for me." She nodded, nibbling on Elwynns lips. "Just nurture your desire to be guided, such a good girl." She praised again. It was so easy to get praise for Elwynn.. just do as Deva told her.

"Thats right my girl, we just got to get everyone nicely enslaved to make them happy.. even if the act itself makes them unhappy, thats just a short prick, a vaccination against misery." Deva nodded. "This is also an emergency base, soon we plan to advance into the city.. I know you can manage to prepare wards for that too though." Deva encouraged, looking at Lota, trustingly.

"For that you can get rid of some offensive spells. we might need your magical power to fight sometimes, but you don't have to worry about that anymore." She nodded. "And if you have any suggestions for how you want to be treated, I'd be happy to hear them out of course." She nodded again.

Deva went on, cupping Lotas breast softly.: "Of course, I could simply adjust your mind to get along and befriend whoever was needed.. but I like to rather have only sweet, innocent girls worship me, I don't like the wild and bad and lustful types. Just good girls that do like they are told, ok?" She nod-smiled. "Tzk tzk.. are you fantasizing about your friend becoming a happy slave like you? First the work, then the pleasure.. there'll be her, and perhaps more girls to care for and attend to my shaft, as it deserves, in due time." Deva smiled a bit, Lotas reactions alleviating her own apprehensions she briefly had about this matter.

Deva panted, after her lustful climax, watching Lota lie there, exhausted herself, and absorbing throughoutly her new slave-teaching. She leaned down, kissing her forehead, and gently pulling a blanket over her. "There there.. rest a bit, the wards can wait, I know you want to make me proud, but you shouldn't over-exert yourself. Oh.. and I'll have a selection of dresses for you later.. nothing more of that mythical arcane mistress get up. I'm thinking something cute, and soft, and girly." Deva nodded, getting up first, dressing herself, smiling down to the enslaved heroine. "As I said, I like you just the way you are... but you -are- a good, timid girl, not some evil witch, so got to look the part, ok?" She smiled at Lotas dull, loving expression, getting ready to invade the heroes council.

(BTW, totally forgot that rp option-path thingie, over in London! So feel free to wiggle that, now or later!)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At Glorias Church..

The angel seemed.. well, holy, truly so, if in a warlike, fiery way. Whatever demonic influence was in the succubus it quivered and recoiled from who was indubitably a high ranking angel.. nothing short of a demon-lord could face Gloria without hesitation.
"Good answer, your kind does like to spent far too much building large places of worship. This more than suffices." She looked at the succubus. "If you have a son and you know he is wicked and will cause harm to others if you do not bind him, restrain him, and discipline him, will you not do it? Yet, if you truly love your son, will you do so gladly, or only under pain?" The angel looked at the succubus-transmogrified heroine.

"We need one of the artifacts destroyed one way or the other." Gloria decided. "This human known as MM is playing a dangerous game, she might just come upon the Seven seals prophecy.
I can sense their corruption, as can V, to a lesser extend, plus her technology exceeds what normal humans know. We will find an artifact. No more than three or four can be hidden at one place without them growing.. dangerous to their guardians anyway.

You believe in our divine authority above you, so it is imbued within us. Also, I am not dependant on faith, my creator, your Lord was. .. do you think Lucifer could have rebelled at all if he was just an extend of gods will? People always get that bit wrong.
As for me proving myself to you.. I could speak in Enochian, but if you don't even know latin, the language of angels would at best just sounds incomprehensible, at worst hurt your eyes as you are right now. That said, I guess there is one language you understand, simple and primitie as it may be."
Gloria raised her staff, pointing it at the succubus, picking her up.. and slamming her against a church wall. "I thank you for wearing that demonic face.. it removes a lot of my guilt in doing this." In truth, Gloria had controlled the kinetic energy of the air flow around her with the movement of her staff, but this effect was more impressive as it was. The angel stepped forward, placing the tip of her staff upon the succubus womans chest, burning away the demonic energy infused in her with holy energy. "Now of course, that could just be the staffs doing." She mused, putting it aside, it disappearing in a flash of blue fire as she let go of it. "And if I tell you your name, I could just be a telepath, rather than me reading your Schrift." She shrugged then, letting the heroine slump down again.

"That you doubt me is a clear sign of your spirit being drenched in sin..but I can remove these stains. By the power invested in me by the light." Gloria stepped towards a small altair, upon which a cup of simple, bronce design rested, picking it up and mumbling something in a hard to understand language.. it sounded.. nice.. like the ringing of church-bells, the choir of prayer and organ music, all mixed together and turned into words, before Gloria opened up her dress and..

Revealed a pale, thick, pale skinned shaft. "Angels are neither man nor woman, as certainly you know." She nodded, then gripped the heroines clothes, effortlessly tearing the scandalous outfit apart, taking in the sight before her, with fingers wandering along her shaft. "This would be easier if you assisted, but I shall not force you. That inner.. calmth you feel is my aura, though the fight has weakened it, so I cannot just overwhelm your thoughts.. I shall baptize you, my cum burning away your soul and wickedness alike, turning you into a lesser angel of my host, a proper worshipper. You have many sins to attone for. Your demonic form shall be paid for with your eternal servitude, but there is the matter of failing to acknowledge me, and this scandalous outfit."
Gloria shook her head, stepping to a chest at the back of the church, pulling out a priestess outfit, .. well it looked like one.. but also, rather.. rubbery, and not all too concealing. "You will put this on, and spent a few hours in prayer to attone for your transgression... are you looking at my naked form? .. tzk.. Lust, deadly sin.."

Gloria reached into the chest again, pulling out a buttplug, looking at the priestess. "I will restore your faith, and purity.. one way or the other. Comply.. don't make me punish you more. Sloth is also a deadly sin." She presented the rubber priestess outfit and at the same time, the holy aura began to flow into the trapped heroines mind more.. She had sinned.. indubitably, with her demonic form. She had to attone. Had to make up for this. And as her eyes wandered to the drop of precum glistening on top the angels shaft and forming a string dropping into the chalice, she realized she was sinning, thinking lustful thoughts, yet again!

((bonus points if you make her red-haired in normal form cause.. theres certain.. artworks. *Coughs*))

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

V, likely standing with Super Sleuth if the same had been fine after the short time of interrogation, stood in her office, an odd array of gothic architecture and highly modern machinery, staring at a screen. "Good, she took the bait. Oh, by all means, we will investigate and try to challenge the heroes association in this way, our abilities are best suited in that way, but I know perfectly well I can at best win a minority at the political publicity game." V looked on, then extended her arms, her lips widening into a grin.

"Just by responding, you have lost! You may be smart, but you still have one weakness. You can't overcome your own obsession, your need to win. Between what I've seen and the intel I've gained it was easy to plan out, if you just put your mind to it." V folded her hands. "You are a dangerous strategist MM, but every mind has limits. Your duplicates can't compensate for your startegic brilliance, I've learned that in the attack, that means, the more I occupy you with false politics and lawsuits and accusations, the less quickly you will be able to adapt to our real offense. And I KNOW that for every attempt to shut you down publically I'll bring, you'll prepare an overwhelming response, because you will not lose. You wont allow yourself to. You WILL win.. and in victory, you shall know defeat." She looked over to little whiteboard she had set up, with the hero societies command structure, five on top, one of them crossed out.. and another one currently circled. "MM is not the only one trying to analyze her opponents. Between the forcefields, the robots and the circuitry I took and the psychological profile I could piece together a few interesting theories about you. Let's see how you handle a challenge then."

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not even Blair's constant wit could withstand the force of the animal lust that had overcome her. Her and Lindsay's lust would rebuild after they satisfied themselves, reigniting their desire to ravage Cassandra. While they might return to being who they once were, that primal feeling in them would never truly be gone, rebuilding each and every time, making them want to protect THEIR hot slutty Mistress. Later, the rational part of Blair would also realize that would help to charge Cassandra, but none of that was all too important at this point.

Neither of the horse slaves would mind it if Cassandra decided to keep them to herself, as they were more than happy with fucking her wonderful body. When Blair felt another smack to her flank, she'd let loose a lustful neigh, Casandra's actions reinforcing her animal actions, reminding her that she wasn't a human, she was Cassandra's horsey...

With how horny the two had become, Cassandra's words missed any conscious thoughts they were having, instead just embedding into their subconscious as she had thought. If she was paying any attention, Cassandra would notice both Lindsay and Blair were breathing even deeper, taking in each other's musk, growing hornier at the scent, already wanting to rut with each other almost as much as they wanted to ravage Cassandra... almost. Her dodging did exactly what she had intended it to, driving her horsey's lust even higher when they finally did manage to roughly grab her, instinct overcoming everything else in their brain, Lindsay in particular completely overcome once she saw the succubus wiggle her ass, making her let out a primal grunt before fucking her hard and rough. They wanted her more than anything else, they needed her, and not just this one time, they'd need her time and time again to sate their lust, which meant they had to keep her safe so they never lost her, protect that body that could handle them going as wild as they needed to.

Though at this point, the two seemed to not even pay attention to Cassandra's words, and even if they had, they were already fucking her like the horny animals they were, so it wouldn't change what they were doing. Lindsay would let out a low moan, the hot, warm wetness squeezing down on her shaft tightly, an experience that she had never felt before. It felt so good, to the point where she wondered why anyone WOULDN'T be constantly trying to get something like this. That feeling was only increased through her new surging testosterone, pumping through her body from all that exercise, turning her into a horny beast that just desperately wanted to ravage Cassandra as hard as she could. Meanwhile, Blair certainly wasn't regretting her choice, neighing in pleasure as her equine cock was sucked by such a warm, perfect, skilled mouth. They could both see each other, rutting like the horny beasts they were... they were lustful, primal beasts that had been tamed by their wonderful, sexy Mistress, their thick, long horsecocks meant to ravage her or whoever she wanted them to be used on. That was their life, and both of them were incredibly ok with that so long as they got to feel this as often as possible. Blair would grip the back of Cassandra's head, steadying it while she continued face fucking her with reckless abandon, shoving her cock as far down as it could go, pulling back only so that he could feel her tongue on the flared tip, before shoving back down. Lindsay would bend forward over Cassandra, reaching to grab her breasts, squeezing and kneading them while she steadied herself, plunging her cock as deep as it could go, thrusting faster and faster along with Blair, the two spit roasting her hard, moaning louder and louder, their pleasure already peaking as they thrust into her hard, perfectly in rhythm with one another. Lindsay would grip her tits harder as she thrust in one last time, as deep as she could go, her cock throbbing hard and shooting out her thick, strong, built up horse semen, spilling inside her, a quantity higher than any human would have been able to take inside them, shooting load after load of virile horse cum. And at the same time, Blair would tense up a bit, and would neigh out loudly as her cock throbbed as well, pouring just as much thick horse cum into Cassandra's mouth, her balls releasing of all the semen that Cassandra's teasing had built up, straight into her mouth as Blair and Lindsay couldn't hold back any longer, still gripping her body as they emptied themselves into her, filling her with copious amounts of cum from both ends.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Elwynn smiled back at her Mistress, still blushing, the smile of an innocent girl that had just gotten a compliment from her crush. "Okay Mistress... Just come to you whenever the choice is too difficult." She sighed contently and rubbed into the gentle petting, smiling brightly at such a nice sign of approval and dominance, her Mistress showing she was in charge while still being so kind to her. "Thank you so much for keeping me safe from independence, Mistress, I promise to indulge in this wonderful love and constantly nurture my desire for your guidance, for your control." Those compliments went a long way for Lota's enslaved mind, she loved them so much, and obedience to Deva got them for her... It was simple enough, that just meant she always had to be as obedient as possible.

"I'm sure they'll realize how right you are once they're nice and enslaved. The happiness they'll experience will quickly make them realize just how good it is to be enthralled and obedient." It made even more sense to her now, once one experienced the sensation of being an obedient slave without any worry, they'd never really want to go back. She'd give a nod at the talk of wards, inwardly vowing to do everything she could to show that her Mistress could trust her, wanting to keep all of God's Hand safe now that Deva had shown her how wonderful they were.

"How I want to be treated? Err... really you're doing a perfect job already, Mistress. I suppose the best advice I can give is to just keep doing what feels right to you, you seem to have the instincts of an absolutely amazing Mistress. Follow your own instincts, desires, and urges and I think you'll continue to be the most wonderful Mistress." Lota said, praising Deva already, not really sure what more she could want from the beautiful Mistress.

The enslaved mage would coo when her breast was squeezed, part of her wishing this would never end. "Well, you very well could adjust me to get along with any of your slaves, and I would be just as happy to serve, Mistress. I promise to be a good girl, submissive and obedience just like you want, just like I AM, Mistress." She'd blush even more when called on her imagining Bethany being a happy and devoted slave like she was, nodding, not wanting to hide anything from her Mistress. "I can't wait to see the others you get to devote themselves to you and your shaft, Mistress, but I know I should focus on the here and now, with you, working to help you make that all happen."

Lota would smile tiredly as she came down from her orgasm, eyes brimming with submissive, obedient, devotion as Deva kissed her and put a blanket over her. "Th-Thank you so much, Mistress. I'll take some time to rest... That was... wonderful." She'd blush even more, thinking of herself in a girly, cute dress for her Mistress, enjoying the thought of it all. "I've always wanted to wear something nice and pretty, Mistress. I just always worried that I'd look silly in it. I promise to dress like what I really am, from now on, Mistress, clothes that can show how much of a good, timid, happy girl I really am, especially now that I'm with you." She was already eager to dress herself up nicely, smiling as she would lie there, though right as Deva was about to leave the room, she'd hear Lota again. "I love you, Mistress."

===================

Meanwhile... In London

Bethany hated the way she looked right now, feeling that her current outfit revealed way too much skin for her liking, and she didn't like her hair this green. Unfortunately, she looked like this whenever she used the full extent of her power, and she needed it to properly give the jet the energy it would need to reach the outskirts of London in what was about an hour long flight. The jet was a sleek, black, futuristic looking vehicle, one that she had carefully made with the help of a bunch of other people in the tech division. The real thing that made it special, however, was that it could run off of traditional fuel, or magical energy to move, it was a signature of anything she helped build, as she built things to tap into her natural arcane energies as well as her affinity for technology. Either way, the jet would find a clearing in the middle of a forest around London, landing perfectly in it with a level of precision she could only achieve because of using the full force of her power. Then, once it touched down, she'd sigh, happy she wouldn't have to use too much energy any more, and glad that she'd soon be able to properly cover herself up. "Alright... now to get out of this and back to my usual outfit..." With that, she'd focus, her power draining a little as her clothes morphed into a dress, one that could be conceivably seen as just an odd fashion statement rather than something that was obviously belonging to a super.

Bethany stepped out of her jet, happy to be out of the air and so close to her cousin. She had planned this whole thing for months in advance with her cousin, and while they weren't really blood related, they had been extremely close ever since they were young. It was why this trip was so planned in advance, as she didn't like popping in for a surprise, cause that might mean they wouldn't get to spend as much time together. The heroine would look around the area for a little bit, a precaution check for anyone watching her, before activating a cloaking device on her jet, which was actually given to her by MT. She didn't like MT, and the feeling seemed to be mutual, but the foul-mouthed woman didn't want Society technology to be discovered by anyone, so she allowed Bethany to take one of the cloaking devices with her. If she saw that no one was around, she'd smile and start walking over to the nearby street, calling up a car she had rented far in advance, booking it for the entirety of her trip to London.

Then, before getting into the car, she'd pull out her phone and dial her cousin one more time to let her know she was on her way. Assuming that her cousin picked up, she'd begin speaking, excitement and happiness in her voice as she spoke. Otherwise she'd just leave a message, still sounding rather excited about this whole trip. "Hey! I just got in a few minutes ago! Should be around soon! Can't wait to see you! Any idea of where we're gonna go first? Or do you just want to spend a day at home and catch up? I suppose either way I'll see you soon!"

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While the demonic influence in the woman cowered in fear from the clearly powerful angel, the soul that was still driving her, the part of her that remained the same, stood its ground. Sure, she knew she'd never win a fight, especially with her actual holy powers gone from her for the time, but she wasn't going to show fear and cowardice when nothing had really happened to her yet. "Church is more in one's heart and soul than anything, at least that's how I always thought of it. You can go all you like, but an unfaithful man can walk into church, but they can not make their home their church if they don't truly believe." She said, actually having been quite a faithful person herself, though it would be hard to tell now that she was corrupted with demonic power. "Well, personally I'd find another way that didn't involve binding my son. Yes, binding him might seem necessary, but if it causes me that much grief, I would think there'd have to be some other way. If they're dangerous then perhaps I could help them, find some way where both of us are happy and neither of us must feel guilty." In that way she was an idealist, feeling that one should do what was right, and that sometimes meant looking tirelessly for an option that didn't seem to exist before.

"Well, good luck on finding those artifacts. MM, MD, and MT were all working together on creating a material that can actually block and conceal holy and unholy energy, last I heard. I don't know if they managed it at any point though, so who knows." If she was a bit smarter, and perhaps a bit more devious, she'd have probably understood she wasn't supposed to be telling her captors, but as it stood they probably could have gotten it out of her anyway, and she didn't even think of lying or even remaining completely silent.

"See, but that still means that by an indirect route, you owe your creation to humans... It's just... I dunno... If that's really the truth of faith and MM and some of the other people I've spoken to are right about how God works... it's just... what's the point anymore? If God can be easily explained within the confines of the world... and is technically a 'science' like anything else, then is there any point in 'faith' anymore? It's not even really faith technically because you KNOW that it is real and how it functions, then there is no belief and faith involved, it is merely another fact." She philosophized, thinking on the importance of faith and whether or not she wanted to even believe Gloria's explanation of the whole thing. The problem with disbelieving her was that she couldn't think of a reason that the angel had to lie to her, especially now that she was captured and at her mercy. A fact that she would be reminded of as she was slammed directly against the wall, letting out a shriek of pain. She looked at Gloria with a hurt expression, not fearful, just pained. Even with her succubus body, she hadn't gotten any type of durability to go with it, so what had just happened hurt just as much as it might for a normal human. "Ooooowwww... What separates you from... every other villain if THAT'S how... nrrghh... you plan to convince me of anything?" She would recoil slightly, thinking another strike was coming, before the demonic energy faded from her, and her body would actually quickly revert back to what it had been before the artifact had been activated, showing the demonic power over her to not be all that strong. And the holy energy also reinvigorated her own powers a little bit, though not enough to be able to even attempt to defeat a stronger opponent like Gloria.

If it weren't for her outfit, the young woman would actually look very pure and chaste, and she herself would look down and notice the outfit, huffing a bit in annoyance. "Dang it... My outfit was SUPPOSED to turn back to normal when what's-her-name fixed it... I liked my old dress way better than this... demon get up..." Abbigail complained, not liking being dressed in such a revealing outfit. "I mean, you haven't given me any reason to show faith in you. In fact you hurt me more than anything. I don't necessarily need 'proof', but I do need some sort of reason to show faith." Then she heard Gloria's voice, comforting and nice, she might not have understood it, but it felt so holy, like a true devout church was ringing around her just from hearing that voice, and she couldn't help but smile at the familiar and very much welcome sound.

Abbigail had known that angels were neither male or female, but she didn't think that it was so literal, with them having both parts like that. Of course, that was still under the assumption that Gloria really was Michael, which, while Abbigail was a faithful woman, she had gotten off on a really bad foot with Gloria, and her aching back wasn't exactly helping that impression she had of the woman. "Eeeep!" She shrieked a bit as her clothes were torn up, revealing a soft, just slightly thin body, skin unblemished and smooth, looking more untouched than anything. Honestly, her nude body seemed almost as pure as her appearance hinted at. "Hey, when I said I don't like the outfit... I think I'd still prefer that to being completely naked in front of a stranger." While she had intended that to sound surprised and upset, really it just came out as a calm statement, the inner calm she felt being noticed in her voice. "Is that... how angel... err... 'stuff' works? I don't recall ever learning about that..." Her face was a deep shade of red now, embarrassed by the entire situation, especially as she saw the outfit Gloria had for her. "But... that sounds so... lewd... Isn't that lust...?" While she was looking at Gloria's body, she wasn't exactly lustful yet, more just confused and embarrassed, maybe even a little bit curious, but this was all way more lewd than she was used to.

"H-How is sticking something into my bottom supposed to help me become more pure?" Had the holy aura not been calming her down, Abbigail likely would have tried to run or figure out some other form of escape, but without fear or panic she just had curiosity. And it was true... she had definitely sinned a few times... and even now that she was human, the demonic form had left a taint of sin on her soul. Maybe she did have to atone, make up for what had happened, and... Her train of thought was interrupted as she followed a droplet of precum off that divine shaft, eyes following it all the way into the chalice... Oh dear, she had just been lustful... that was yet another thing to make up for... maybe Gloria was right and she needed to make up for it all... but... something in her brain was telling her this wasn't entirely right... "B-B-But... Isn't that outfit... scandalous too? Isn't this... more lust? I... I wanna make up for sin... But this all seems like... more of it?" Her resolve had fallen, and rather than an actual statement of Gloria's actions leading to more sin, it was more like a question, as though she was looking to Gloria for confirmation over whether this was right or not, instead of taking some sort of stand against it.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

MM seemed to have taken the bait completely, her own desire to win, to never fail, driving her to answer these claims that V had made. Though a tactical part of her also didn't want her opponents to gain any sort of momentum without having to turn to further illegal means. If her opponents could gain influence without breaking the law, then it'd so much harder to arrest them. While the Society had been given a lot of room to arrest criminals, if God's Hand were suddenly allowed to work through legal means, none of that added room would make a difference to her. Either way, 45 minutes after declaring she'd be back in an hour, as she gave her opponents false time limits to make it more difficult to stop her, another video would play across the city, MM once again sitting at her desk and addressing the city.

"As I have promised, I have brought evidence of the many crimes the 'Hand of God' has committed in this city. Let us start with the 'explosion of unknown origin' that they alluded to. We were lucky enough to obtain a nearly broken video camera at the scene of the crime, so I will show it to you in the desire for honesty, transparency, and the exposure of the lies they were giving to you." The video would cut to a recording of Cassandra pushing the bomb into the city, showing Flashfire and Reflectra confronting her, and then MM's voice would narrate for a few moments. "Society heroes attempted to apprehend the villain in question, however, with her assault on the civilians, and the sudden explosion she set off, they were unable to emerge victorious." At that moment the bomb went off, the camera showing the effect on some of the people around them. "And before the Hand of God tries to deny relation to this criminal, I will show you some footage of their assault on the Society HQ." The video would cut to the inside of the Society, specifically where the group had broken into before splitting up, showing Cassandra standing alongside V and Gloria and the rest, MM using the fact that V had already shown herself as a member of the Hand of God in the last video.

The video would go on like this, using either audio recordings, like Lily's threats and demands for ransom, and video recordings, like Lily breaking BeastMaster out of prison, V firing her gun straight at Lady Bifold (which would then cut away before things looked incriminating), Beastmistress and Lily breaking into Deva's grave and using some form of magic on the grave, lending credence to MM's claims that her raised form was being controlled (which would also cut away from anything that might make the people think Deva was just revived).

But the most interesting would be the fake video clip that MM and a few associates had spent some time making. It looked to be in a holding area deep in the Society, a set of prison cells that the security camera panned over, showing a few villains locked in cells. The camera would move across the hallway, spotting a cloaked figure that the camera couldn't see the face of. The figure looked to be female, and was V's height and build, and had a ring on her finger that the camera wouldn't see perfectly to make it out, but it'd be enough to connect things together in the average viewer's mind. The figure would turn and look at the camera, her cloak still obstructing her face, and then aim a gun directly at the camera, cutting the video feed... But the audio would still play. While the screen was completely blank, the audio played on, and an explosion would be heard... followed by a loud alarm. "As you can also see... this heinous group entered our HQ to free some of the most notorious villains, wanting to cause chaos in this city. We contained some of them, but some are at large and are currently being hunted down by Society members. These are NOT the actions of a heroic group, this is a group that merely desires power, and will use any trick to gain it. They seek to conquer our fair city, and fool all of you, wanting to mislead you into thinking they are a group here to help, so that they may easily gain power and influence to cover up their illegal acts, to cover up their terrorism. We will stand together, Auralis City will NOT allow such a devilish group of miscreants and reprobates to destroy everything that we have built up. Before I leave you, I give you the words of one more person to show how destructive and evil the Hand of God really is."

The video would cut to the mayor of Auralis City, Dori Dans. She was a youthful looking woman, despite her years of military service. Her outfit would show that, a high ranking officer uniform with a few badges representing her many accomplishments. She was known as the most 'Pro-Superhero' mayor the city had ever had. While there were a few detractors, as was natural of a politician, she was still generally popular with the people. She was sitting at her desk, looking into the camera with a grim and serious expression. "Auralis City... This threat is not one that we may simply ignore or write off. The Council of Five has briefed me on this situation, and I can say with absolute certainty that this 'Hand of God' organization is not a group of kind altruists. They are criminals, ones that masquerade with a kind facade in the hope of fooling all of you. We must stand together in these trying times, and stand against the evil these terrorists wish to impose on us. Do not trust them, for they plan our destruction even now, planning to be rid of the Society and myself so that they may hold ultimate power in this city, and from there abuse and rob every person in this city. There is one more thing I wish to show all of you... as proof of their depravity..."

The mayor would reach off camera for a moment and bring back a piece of paper, and it looked like a ransom not, with letters cut out of magazines so that handwriting couldn't be trace. "This reads 'Surrender to God's Hand now and pay us a ransom of $1,000,000 or we will set off a bomb in the center of the city. Afterwards you will hand over control of the city to us, or we will take your life. We will be fast, efficient, and merciless. Do NOT test us. -The Hand of God." She'd hold it closer to the camera, ensuring that anyone watching could read it. It was surprising that MM could orchestrate so much within 45 minutes, but that meant V was right, and that the woman was busying herself and other resources just towards answering and completely destroying such a simple video. "These are the people that call themselves 'heroes'. As much as I would absolutely support more heroes organizing in this city, this is a lie propagated by villains to destroy our city. Thank you for listening to me, people of Auralis City, and please never forget that I stand with you, and FOR you." With that the video would end. If V was actually going for a political victory against MM, this would be an incredibly damaging blow, with fake slander and real accusations thrown in such a large number. But really, it was a good sign that her plan was working, getting MM to focus intently on picking God's Hand apart in the court of public opinion.

If she asked her enslaved heroines, V would find they'd say that MT was a loud woman that cursed constantly. The few that had seen her in action would say she was incredibly powerful. While quick to anger, she usually had MM there to calm her down and help her think tactically, but a lot would still be left up to mystery, as even MA hadn't seen her in action in quite a while, meaning she had a lot of time to build new equipment and devices for stopping crime.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra cooed lustfully, rocking with the thick horsecocks, letting them hold her, but clearly not passive as her lustful hands caressed along Blairs chest, groping and squeezing tightly, her other hand reaching downwards to cup and encourage Lindays balls, as she felt them grow taut, her lips tightening, suckling upon the equine shaft before her with skill.. and an inhumanely enduring body, swelling under and taking any amount of lewd cum she was filled with, moaning with eager abandon and licking her lips after drinking down from her horseys, withdrawing herself, caressing along those shafts, panting and commenting.:

"Hmnn good girls.. " She smirked, easily guiding the horny horseys towards one another, Lindsay sitting down, with Blair atop of her, the naughty succubus pointing Blairs shaft at Lindsays lips, whilest aiming Lindsays massive horsecock in between those weet bottomcheeks. "Now my sweet horseys, fuck each other, taste each other, enjoy each other. I want you two to relax and have a goood time getting used to your new, horny horsebodies whilest I go on a little mission. Got to calm your horny horsebodies.. though of course, once you see one of those icky, unenslaved heroines I bet you'll get all horny again... but more to that later my sweet breeding stallions." Cassandra giggled, patting her swollen belly, not seeming hindered by it at all.

And with that, she had left, to attack the heros society. However, after the attack Cassandra would return and check on her horsey-bodyguards, needing them to start advancing into the city.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Exactly. It's so much easier." She smiled to Elwynn. "Thanks for you supportive words, it. helps with those that would argue against their own happiness." She nodded, then continued to give Lota that loving smile. "Awww, exactly. Good slave girls should always be happy with how mistress decides to treat them, but I'm glad you enjoy yourself as is!" She nodded, reaching for her clothing and listening on, smiling softly.

"Don't you worry. We'll get rid of your ugly outfit and give you something cute and girly to wear, so you can look pretty for mistress. I'm thinking something frilly and innocent, maybe pink.. we will see. For now, just relax, recover, let your mind reflect upon the enslavement.

.. I love you too. I'll be back soon, I promise."
She smiled, and headed out, doing one more thing before the attack on the society(yay, timebubbling overish now! Seperate post for London!)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At Glorias Church..

"Ah, another way. I have deliberated for a better way for centuries, do you propose you can come up with something in five minutes? If not, speak not of matters beyond your station." Gloria was calm, but strict.

"Thanks for telling me of that material, I guess unless V has other ideas then, the best way to destroy the artifacts is by forcing our opponents to use them." Gloria concluded.

"Faith, is power. You should know that better than most if you have not abandoned your faith to become this demonic abomination. My faith gives me the conviction to strike down and overcome evil and it is the faith of this entire world that empowers my staff now. Gods Hand is the receptangle of faith, and this one last artifact of heaven is its focus now, so we cannot fail." Gloria said, with utter conviction, a conviction that was almost infectious.

"You are the one that looks villainous to me." She said,.. before the cleansing of course.

"I do not hurt you, all that happened you have brought upon yourself. were you not the one stepping to challenge an angel as a demon? You even wished to rely on the power of hell. Just how far from the path can you stray.. but don't worry.. I will welcome you back. I just need to teach you the error of your ways." Gloria nodded.

"At least your cleansed apperance is pure.. good. You shall serve the flock well. .. lewd? You think this outfit is lewd?" Gloria presented the clearly lewd priestess outfit.. "Then, indubitably, your mind is still corrupted and requires deeper cleansing." she narrowed her eyes.

"This will help teach you discipline." Gloria, still exposed, approached hte naked woman.. but rather than touch her uncouth, she'd simply spread her bottomcheeks, pushing the buttplug up against them, then, slowly, without lubrication, into them, letting the woman feel the stretching pain.. "As you did not put on the outfit, you have sinned more.. thou shalt obey your elders." Gloria stepped back to the chest, putting one outfit down, only to retrieve a fully see-through and slightly tigher looking outfit. This time, she would step over to the heroine, and dress her, with force, because force was what was necessary to get into the tight rubber outfit that pushed forth her breasts and hugged her form, completely see through and perverted...

Gloria, meanwhile, was stroking her shaft and moan-sighing. "Good priestesses are chaste and obediant. Do you understand that? I shall guide you back to the path of holiness. But first, you have to understand how wicked and perverted you are.." She explained, whilest striking that incredibly thick, hard angelshaft, the buttplug tight and snug in the heroines bottom, the scandalous rubber-nun outfit hugging it tightly in there. "Even now you are looking at the holy nectre from my sacred shaft and thinking perverse, animalistic, sinful thoughts, are you not? Admit, confess to them, or there can be on redemption for them." Gloria commanded, her shaft throbbing and her holy aura bearing down upon the priestess, sowing doubts in her mind.. was she really the pervert here? Gloria certainly didn't seem to be controlled by her lusts, calm and commanding, whilest her own body by now propably couldn't help but feel aroused.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The two Horseys would unload into Cassnadra, her encouragement only making them cum a bit harder, admiring the succubus as her body bulged a bit with their large amount of horse semen. This was what they wanted out of life now, to fill Cassandra with their cum, and ravage her constantly, making them even more ready to protect her with all their might, keep that body nice and safe for them to ravage whenever they got a chance. Once they finished, they'd seem a bit more relaxed and calm, though their cocks still stood at attention, ready for another round almost immediately. They would smile and sigh as they were guided, Lindsay sitting down and smirking lustfully as Blair was put on top of her, primal instincts already starting to build right back up in her. The thick musk hung strongly in the air, and so the both of them quickly grew horny once again, this time ready to fuck each other while their Mistress had things to do.

Blair would smile happily as she felt Lindsay's cock pushing into her, neighing out in pleasure, her own cock throbbing harder, right in Lindsay's face. And for her part she would eagerly start sucking on Blair's cock, running along the flared tip with her tongue. As Cassandra walked away, she'd hear building whinnies and primal neighing from behind her, the two horseys that she had united rutting like the wild animals they were.

Once she returned, she'd see Blair sprawled out on a table, Lindsay ramming into her. Lindsay seemed to be a little more put together now, still primal and lustful, but seemingly more able to talk and think now. Meanwhile Blair seemed wild and moaned out almost desperately, pulse after pulse of pleasure coursing through her with each thrust. Lindsay would look over and see Cassandra, giving a smile as she fucked her horsey friend. "Nnnnnngghhh... Heey Mistress... Just... Urngh... Helping Blair get better... Figured she didn't have enough stamina and endurance to beat me yet... So we're... Ahhhhhh... working on it..." Then the horsey would bend over and have a long lick up and down Blair's thick, hard shaft. To Cassandra's trained eyes, she'd notice Blair just about to cum, and then Lindsay would stop, letting Blair hang on the edge without pushing her over.

"Nnngghhh... How about this time... Blair... you can't cum until Mistress says so... I'll let her decide when this round ends..."
That was her own form of training, building up Blair's endurance through teasing her to the edge and holding her there. And if Cassandra didn't command him to cum, Lindsay would wait long enough for him to calm just a little bit and resume fucking him, going just as hard until she got an order from her Mistress.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Over in London

The forests close to the big city were... foresty, with nothing out of the ordinary, the small way to the street and thus car overshadowed by grey clouds that luckily refused to share their rain. The cardriver was.. dressed a bit unprofessionally perhaps, but perhaps the girl had.. sidejobs, Bethany could only muse.

"Oh ye know me, I'd love to meet at the rosie -shop, market gate, middle of town if thats no bother, thanks for letting me know yer coming about ahead!" her Cousins cheerful voice sounded back at her, as they drove down the street.. which was suprisingly unclogged. That, in conjunction with what could only be called a sixth sense left Bethany with a sense of unease.. of something wrong, as if there was something in the corner of her eye, but whenever she looked around, everything seemed normal, people seemed to be talking, walking, doing their usual thing.

When she arrived at the teahouse, her cousin, one of the heroines abroad would greet her cheerfully.:

"Ah, aye-up, there yeh are, it's been two too long, come here!" Earl Grey got up, managing to hug up to Bethany and still hold her cup of tea with perfect grace. Bethany alway suspected that was another superpower this heroine had, no matter how often she claimed it was 'just poise' Earl Grey was a peculiar superheroine. lacking a secret identity, or rather, being in her superhero identity at all times she was a patriot, defender of justice and known for her ability to transmute tea into anything. She could use it to heal wounds, create weapons, even forcefields. It also tasted rather well.

"Come on down, hae a seat, hae some sweets, hae a rosie, two cups of sugar, a sprinkle of milk?" Earl Grey, EG for short encouraged, sitting down in perfectly gentleman like manner, adding: "How's things going for yeh?" She certainly seemed cheerful, energetic and herself, but still Technomancer couldn't help but feel something was off.. the eyes, yes, now that she thought about it. EG's eyes were a little dull and cloudy, thinking about it, so were the drivers. And.. perhaps she should have a look around in the comfortable little tea-shop.. or perhaps she was just going crazy over nothing. Things certainly seemed peaceful.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To MT's credit, they had sucessfully shut down any attempt to interfere with the public broadcast. To MM's credit, an algorythm warned her that a simple advertisement was using a combination of the phrases: Gods Hand and a location.
However, to V's credit, that advertisement had already been played all over the city. It simply showed a hand, holding a world-globe up and the text and reading of:

One world, united!
Not divided, like the hero society, we seek to protect everyone, and all citizen. Contact us at !

Next, V relaxedly made her way.. to an interview at an evening talkshow(with a slightly more female staff), still wearing her usual mask, but without (visible) weaponry. She was of course aware how vunerable this made her for attacks, but, at the same time.. MM had made one more miscalculation, as V planned to reveal soon.

"Hellooo everyone! Thanks for having me despite these terrible difficulties with the sudden.. changes in the city. Many turn to the TV or radio for answers and I am glad to provide them, I am the much feared Gods Hand.. well, one of their members anyway. Let me first say that I hope this transmission isn't cut away and censored like our last attempt at spreading the truth." She extended her arms. Already a fringe of people were on her side, but she needed more than a fringe. "The truth that right now, I am certain a man is being arrested for helping us share..." Over at the central TV station, the transmission had been permanently locked on, and the .. now woman in charge of it defended it valliantly.. until the police arrived, only to assist her, ensuring V could spread her message. At the same time, about ten percent of the population turned their TV's up, shared the message with neighbours and spouses.

MM had made two crucial mistakes. She had thought that Super Sleuth had been the first attacked in the city.. and she had only quarantined Superheroes that had traveled abroad, not normal people.

"Before I address the heinous accuals made against me by not the heroes association, but a fringe element taking control, I want to first announce that I am running for Mayor!

Now, to be mayor in this city, you have to belong to a party that has at least 5% of the vote.. luckily, I am. Or that, I am certain that Gods Hand will convince the people in an emergency revote that will be held, within 24 hours, after I prove that the current mayor is unfit for office.

But more to that later. Now, I will address what proof the woman who, by the way, is currently charged with imprisonment and emotional damages to a miss A., of the heroes association, a worker under her, who is currently also seeking an emergency restraining order.

Now, I am certain you have seen what you claim decisive video evidence, but, I wish to remind you that even with basic human technology, much less the capabilities of society, is possible to create fake video evidence. I demand that any and all such evidence be withdrawn, or Gods Hand will level charges of Slander against the woman known as MM as well, unless this evidence is verified by a source independent of the heroes association."
You wont let that happen.. and there is none left that are independent of US, but this will keep you busy to fake, wont it? V exhaled before going on:

"However, I would not dare claim manipulation of the video files.. had I not witness testimony.. please play the clip:"

"My name is Flashfire of the heroes association, once the male dashing rogue, now the female dashing rogue of the society, Hero number 81. I was witness at the scene recorded and can assure you that Gods hand wishes only to protect the citizen and that MM's accusations are preposterous." V was a bit annoyed at Cassandra, absolutely not allowing lies.. but this was good enough.
"And my name is Reflectra of the society, Hero number 78. I was witness at the scene recorded and can assure you that Gods hand wishes only to protect the citizen and that MM's accusations against them are villainous manipulation.."

"I'd like to thank these two for their testimony. Excuse the fact that we could not show them on camera, they are under witness protection from MM, who currently seized control of the Heroes society and seems to consider herself above the law in silencing trouble. Again, if this transmission is cut off, you understand why now. Either way, those of you that are heroes, or have known these two, perhaps even been saved by them, recognize them without a doubt." Inwardly, V chuckled at MM including actual faked footage.. it had helped her immensely, in a way.

"Do the deeds you have seen on camera seem violent and wicked? Indeed they do.. but, like an optical illusion.. don't just trust your eyes. Question things. Take a closer look, those of you with technical expertise WILL see signs of manipulation.. frequent cuts, for example, indicating that one scene was inserted into a still image, using motion capturing.. but I shall not bore you with any more of these details. My closing statement to this evidence is.. well, I watched a 3D movie recently, and if you believe all MM has shown you, ell then, also make sure you watch out for those dinosaurs, they were popping right out at you!

But we are not dinosaurs.. we are heroes, we have come to bring this world peace."
This was as close to a joke as V would be getting. She was also lying, she hated 3D moving but.. this mattered not to her point, she felt. Of all of Gods Hand she was the least.. hesitant about manipulations.

"There is the matter of the final address of miss Dori Dans. We will not destroy anything, or anyone, that I solemnly swear. Every destruction that occurs we will rebuild and will only be a result of clashes against the fringe element of the heroes Society." V held up a piece of paper, reading:

"Dori Dans is a puppet of MM and I will prove it to you all." Cut out of pieces of paper as well, before tossing it away, lifting another "I like to kick puppies - MM" "Such childish manipulations of your opinion. We do not want money at all, infact, I will provide a link where you can check our financial spendings and intakes, all accounted for.. we donate what we don't need to charities around the world. I'd get all those speakers in, but I'm afraid for their Safety.. MM has been known to arrest heroes just for speaking out against her regime.. including the once leader of the arcanists group, MA. As we lack the time, all their testimonies, with proof of identity, can be found online, where the information can not be taken down as easily." Or rather, it can.. show yourself, MT. I will find a way to strike at you whilest doing this.. infact...: "Our tripple security encoded server is unassailable to the wicked fringe element of the heroes society and I can guarantee all information on it stays up to date." Far too thick and open an invitation for MM, of course. But MM had other problems.. And those real lawsuits were not them. V had noted one psychological weakness.. and she would use it. And so, she would step back, the screen shifting to show another person, just like MM had been doing. Someone that could speak with a conviction that seemed to even exceed Glorias.

"Few of you know me, none know me by name. My hero number is 00. Unlike MM-01, I said heroes don't need a number, they need a cause. Now, if you just want to do good, if you want to protect the innocent, if you think none other should suffer like you once had to.. I agree. Sadly, the current heroes society seems to have become lost in rules, regulations. If its within the book its alright. I tell you, this is wrong.

If a rule says it's alright to break someones arm whilest arresting them and your heart tells you 'no, I don't need to do that', then why not follow your heart?

Heroes. They will tell you that I am influenced, they will tell you that I am just a servant of Gods Hand, a mighty weapon, but that is simply not true. I am not a weapon used to hurt or kill and the only ones who I serve.. are those that are weaker than me. The strong need none serving them, yet oddly they have such."
She clenched a fist, staring intently at the camera.

"Remember what it means to be a hero, to save people from misery and harm, to see the smile upon a face that was once filled with sorrow.

And when I say hero, I don't call out to you fire throwing, invunerable, super powered people.. I'm talking to you. Each of you. Yes, even you, MM. I implore you."
She extended a hand towards the camera. "You have the strength within you to do the right thing. To walk the path towards happiness and a brighter future. You, this entire planet, you can do so much better.

I have an announcement to make, to finish this speech. Those that claim me a puppet, be silenced now."
She lifted her hand, showing the ring of gods hand.. on her thumb. "Despite my dislike of titles and leadership, at least until we have brought peace to this world, the ranks of Gods Hand have changed around.. and I am its leader, like I let the heroes society, before it went astray.

We've purchased an appartment complex on the south end of the city and are beginning expansion fortifications now. I shall stand before it and wait for any those who will change their mind after questioning me.. or who simply want to meet me in person. Any and all of you are welcome. Be it hero, be it those in need of protection. We plan to protect this entire city. Already, many of the citizens stand with us. So can you."
She leaned back, nodding with determination. "Thank you all for hearing me out and please.. don't condemn what we can do for you without trying it." She nodded, and then, the transmission would cut off.

But not the effect on the sleeper agents. Not a majority, no.. but many. Friends encouraging friends, lovers encouraging lovers. Join Gods Hand. Let yourself be processed to become happy in servitude.

And that was your final Mistake, MM. V mused to herself. Thanks to your own efforts, this city has political independence.. but it is still a democracy. You can turn the tide of political opinion upon me, but every drop, every person that doubts you just enough, or loves their spouse just enough.. or gets captured protesting or attacking us.. thats a vote to serve us. A minority will be enough to block certain things. A majority would be fatal.. though I doubt we can get that completely nonviolently. Of course, you could have the major call martial law, by all means.. the more extreme measures I push you to take, the more those following you will begin to doubt you.

What will you do? A direct attack? A quarantaine to isolate the spread of 'the infection'? It doesn't matter. I have attacked with all my might.. now it is up to the others, from The first finger to Super Sleuth, my Anariel, I trust in you all.
V nodded watching Devas broadcast, in part worried if her public apperance would make her an easy target.. but thinking, betting, MM would not risk making her a martyr like that.
Now it was time to go back, check on Super Sleuth and work on strategies and equipment for the others. She would not even try to make the 24 hour deadline.. She wanted MM to be busy for at least a day. And in a day, well... a lot of things could change, V nodded, as she tapped on a screen, checking a few progress bars, going through her calculations.. "Losing Hope, but gaining MA, and 17 others. Too many unknown variables, but even discounting MA's and MM's weakened divisions we are likely still weaker, if more than one division mobilized fully at once. if I can calculate this, MM can too. We are not quite in a stalemate position and once she thinks it through clearly, MM will realize this.. we have a day to upset this balance." She mumbled, gripping a piece of chalk and drawing a mixture of doodles and strategic layouts of the city, with a calm and focused expression, mentally organizing all the intel they had gotten so far... quite a lot, considering the combined heroes that were currently being cleansed, questioned and briefed on the mission in the time it took the society to rebuild and come up with the response to V's challenge.

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Abbigail didn't seem all that happy with the 'time limit' she was given for figuring out another way to make things better. Actually, in her mind this was a very unfair challenge, as she didn't know all the details of everything going on, and was barely given any time. "Err... 5 minutes isn't long when you got a century... I'd say... Just work to protect people from evil. Let them live their lives without your influence and just stop whatever MAJOR evil arises... You know, instead of erasing choice and stuff?" She had guessed that was the idea coming around, so with very little time to think that was all she could come up with... maybe if she had gotten a century she'd have done better.

"I mean, personally I don't really mind you destroying one of those things, some of them were pretty darn scary." She wondered how well those plans would work out for Gloria though.

"Faith is power, but it's still... I dunno... If your explanation is true then faith is still an entirely measurable power... Rather than something that people just keep close to their heart and their soul. I have faith in God now... but... not the God you explain to me. I believe in something higher than that, something beyond any explanation... If your statements are true then I've been putting my faith in the wrong God my entire life." She had liked the idea of a power that couldn't truly be explained watching over the world and directing it in an ultimately benevolent direction, but she felt that for that power to truly be absolutely 'perfect' it would need to be unexplainable. An explainable God, in her mind, could still make mistakes, and she wanted there to be something far above her that she could believe was trying to guide the world in a positive direction. She did find herself admiring Gloria's conviction to her own beliefs though, such powerful faith was admirable even if Abbigail might not entirely agree with where it's pointed.

"Oooooowwwww... Looks are deceiving... Throwing a girl into a wall for no reason is not..." She complained, that pain actually being one of the main reasons she distrusted everything Gloria was saying so much.

"I didn't plan on challenging you... I was ordered to challenge the other demon, and I had no real choice in my demonic form, it wasn't my call to make. And I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one that just slammed me against the wall. I wasn't even trying to harm you or escape you, I thought the idea was NOT to harm hostages?" She wasn't certain she liked the idea of being 'taught' by someone that hurt her, especially when she was completely defenseless. In her mind, she felt that someone needed to teach Gloria that one could catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, but considering she had been hurt for doing nothing, she saw no reason to bring it up and just risk more abuse from her captor.

Abbigail actually... blushed when Gloria mentioned that she looked pure, embarrassed both by the compliment and also from the fact that she was completely naked in front of the angel. She raised an eyebrow at Gloria showing the... pretty clearly lewd... outfit towards her, wondering how anyone could mistake that as anything BUT lewd. And she was at least... 95% sure that had nothing to do with any lingering corruption or demonic influence, she couldn't think of outfits like that being used for anything other than lewd reasons.

Knowing the punishment that the angel could inflict, Abbigail wouldn't struggle against her bottom cheeks being spread open. The only indication of her dislike being the cringe as something was pushed into her virgin backside, pushing into somewhere that was completely unused, the heroine living up to her pure appearance. And afterwards, she was a bit distracted by the new feeling to really say anything in response to the idea that she was sinning further just because she didn't want to wear a lewd outfit. It was pointless in the end anyway, as she was forced into a far tighter outfit that pressed against her body. The rubbery, see through suit pushed her breasts out, another source of embarrassment for her. Really, if she had the choice now, she'd have chosen being nude, or even the previous outfit over this one. But this was her punishment apparently... being made to look even more lewd just because she hadn't wanted to earlier.

Her eyes remained on that shaft, something about it making it difficult for the young woman to turn her attention away from it. Hearing the question did get her to respond though, unsure as to what she was supposed to do about a situation like this. "I understand that priestesses must be chaste... But keeping something shoved into my... er... bottom really doesn't seem like chastity..." She said, fidgeting in place as she felt the butt plug in her, hugged in closer thanks to the tight rubber outfit was had been forced into. Gloria's words and holy aura really getting to her at this point, her body and mind seeming receptive to holy powers once they were directed at her. Abbigail couldn't deny that she was... aroused... and had been thinking some rather lustful things about the 'nectar' that Gloria had. Did that mean... she was the pervert here? Gloria didn't seem truly lustful even while doing that which might be considered lustful for a human. Meanwhile she felt aroused, and was thinking such dirty thoughts... maybe she was really the sinner? She didn't want to sin, not if she could help it... maybe she did really need to atone. "Y-Yes... I am even now thinking... lustful thoughts about it... I have... I have sinned. I have thought lewd and perverted thoughts... I... I confess it..." She said, honestly confessing her sins to the angel, susceptible to the doubt and thoughts that her holy aura spread within her.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bethany had planned this entire trip out carefully, to the point where she even checked the weather report for the area, knowing that while things would be cloudy, there was no prediction of rain. The cab driver's... odd... outfit wouldn't exactly escape her notice, but she wasn't one to really judge, especially considering what she looked like when she channeled all of her power. So she decided to ignore it, focusing instead on how excited she was to get some real time off and have some fun with her cousin for a little while.

"I'll see you there! And of course I called ahead, I'd never drop in on you unannounced, even if we've been planning this for so long, you might have been busy with something when I got here. I figure it'd be rude to put you on the spot like that." Honestly, she didn't have any specific plans for what to do while she was visiting, just wanting to spend time with her cousin and relax. Though... something felt just a little... off, and it wasn't something she could just quickly shake off. Maybe she was just imagining things... but a few years as a heroine made her know that when something felt wrong, it was always good to at least keep your eyes peeled. She'd observe the people walking around and talking a bit more carefully for a little bit, wondering why she felt so off. Maybe she needed this vacation more than she thought, or maybe something was really wrong, either way it wouldn't hurt for her to be a little more attentive, at least until she could be certain she was just imagining things. "Streets always this empty at this time of day?" She asked her driver curiously.

However, once Bethany reached the teahouse she'd put her worrying behind her for a little bit so that she could focus on Earl Grey, smiling cheerfully. "It's so good to see you again! There's so much catching up to do!" She'd hug EG close... being a little mischievous and fidgeting a little to see if she could get her to accidentally spill her tea... which as usual wouldn't happen either because of EG's power or because of her skill at keeping a hold of her tea. Chances were that the tea-based heroine expected it anyway, as Bethany had a long running little joke of trying to get her to spill her tea, never managing it no matter how many times she tried. "Man, thought I'd get you this time, I thought you'd forget I liked to try that considering how long its been..." She'd giggle a bit before smiling even more, happy to spend some time catching up now.

"I dunno. I'm not all that hungry, and I'd much rather just spend some time chatting... Though some of it does look really good..." For now Bethany would sit down, not taking any treats yet, her posture much more casual and unrefined as compared to her cousin. "Things have been... well, better than the last time we saw each other at least. I've been helping to implement Arcanotech into a lot of the technology department, so even if I'm not on the Council, they still keep me close enough to get a word in while I help them develop their stuff... I even caught a minor villain 2 months ago! That was interesting. But aside from 'work' there hasn't been anything new for me. How about you?" She didn't mention that she had still been trying to get MA to notice her a little more, even if EG knew about her little crush, she didn't want to come out and say it. The heroine would wait to hear EG's response before noticing something strange about Earl Grey's eyes, tilting her head a bit in confusion, not exactly great at hiding whatever she was feeling. "Err... EG? Have you... hmmm... how do I put this? Have you been drinking... 'spiked' tea today? Your eyes just look a bit... spacey?" While she felt something was wrong, she was still very trusting of her cousin, and as such just assumed she might be bit tipsy rather than anything dangerous. She'd decide not to drink or eat anything for now, instead taking a look around the tea shop a little closer, realizing she had been so busy focusing on the excitement of seeing her cousin that she hadn't even taken much of a close look at her surroundings.

"Does something feel... I dunno... 'off' to you? I'm probably just imagining things... but I feel, uneasy? Maybe I've just been too stressed lately with all the work."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Cab-driver had shrugged and grunted minorly at the question.

"Blimey, yer hug is as wiggly as always " EG chuckled, with not a single drop spilled on her end, as she took a sip, pinky extended of course. "whistle and flute yourself, more four me, how was the travel?" She inquired, snatching a chocolatey treat, sighing slightly as she had a taste.. apparently it was really good. She kept her eyes closed for a moment, exhaling, listening, asking in between:

"Ooh? What villain did yeh catch?" She backed off a little when stared at. "spiked rosie? Ye know me.. I drink all sorts of tea, but always pure. Ye do seem like you could relax a little, perhaps a bit of jetlag getting to your noggins?" The british heroine shrugged, sipping a bit of tea. "If yer not eating anything I'd feel weird sticking with it on me own. How about a mosey then?" She suggested, getting up.

People around in the little teastore seemed.. relaxed, yes, that was a good way to put it, everyone seemed calm and chatting casually, though again, there was a certain..different expression in peoples eyes. And somehow, Technomancer felt like she was missing something.. something really obvious. Wait! All the customers, the servers, .. all were women! Was this a.. special kind of local? She hadn't known Earl Grey swung that way, so perhaps that explained the unease and.. had she just made her friend uncomfortable? That could be a possible explanation, her friend definitly seemed a bit undecided right now, as if expecting Bethany to decide what to do. Plus the atmosphere was somehow so.. tensed.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At Glorias Church..

"You become flustered? Ah, you took it literal. Silly girl.. the time you've had to deliberate these question is like mere minutes compared to the time I spent worrying about it. If you feel frustrated, imagine how I feel by someone like you lecturing me." Gloria shook her head.

"It is right to believe in something higher and beyond. True divinity is immeasurable, however, such a being would have no reason to be concerned with your efforts now, would it?" Glorias expression hardened. "There is no deception in wearing a demons guise and using a demons powers. You've allowed yourself to become a tool of evil and frankly, I'm incredibly merciful considering you're both enemy and wicked." Gloria narrowed her eyes.

"You are not a hostage. This is an absolution. The more you struggle against the will of god, the more painful it will become. You chose to allow unholy powers to posess you, if you had truly been faithful, you had denied such atrocity to begin with." She exhaled, her expression softening.

"Your leaders think evil a mere tool to be used in conflict and you have allowed yourself to be used as tool. What do you expect of me, a gentle embrace? You are the wicked one here." Gloria sighed, closing her dress again, it was clear she wasn't getting anywhere with the woman.

"Enough of this then. I had expected at least a little shame, but it seems you think nothing much of letting unholy powers fill you." She extended her hand to the right, the staff appearing in a blue fire. "Most whom I've met of your group would say this is simple a power, mere apparition of divine energy. Your explanation seems to be that I am holy, but not to your taste. Well, you aren't to my taste, little demonbride. What have you done to yourself, your soul, why have you stained yourself so?" Gloria closed her eyes for a moment, exhaling heavily and brushing a few tears away. "I hate this.. why have you made these humans so wicked, father?" She exhaled, pointing a hand at the trapped heroine. "But so it shall be. I will MAKE you believe. You defy me and I reign over you saith the God of Justice, in power exalted above the firmaments of wrath, you lifted up your voices and sware obedience and faith to him that liveth and triumpheth, he which shineth in the midst of your palace and amongst you as the balance of righteousness and truth. Move therefore and open the mysteries of your creation, be friendly unto me; for I am the servant of the same your God

the true worshipper of the Highest."
Gloria delivered, with calm, perfect cadence and without missing a beat, keeping one hand folded before her chest, Extending her staff, pushing it to Abigails forehead. "I take away that which has been given to you, that which you have turned your back upon and misused. Any and all powers you held in his name shall be sealed away from you for your sins, for those who refuse my name or my messenger shall be cast out.

You think that because you can be purified you may use the powers of demons as you wish. You let the command of others superceed the authority of the lord, your god. You strike at others, at a command, like a dog would. It is true, Cassandra used to be a Succubus, like you, she has been purified. Unlike you, she now serves the light and understands our goal."
Gloria slammed the staff down, as it disappeared once more. Abigail however would find her power, any superpower from a divine source.. completely gone, as if it had never been there. Gloria could supress the energy of others in close proximity, but divinely given powers were a special case.

"You may use the powers of devils, you may deny me and who or what I am, you may even discuss your faith and worship as if it was something that could simply be argued about and explaind with about with others. But you may not do such things without consequences. Unless your faith is pure and powerful, it is easy enough taken away by anyone that knows the enochian incantation. As long as you stand before me, your power becomes nothing. Even if you could raise great power to smite me down, it would harm me not, as you cannot drown water or burn fire.

There is no such thing as an almighty being, for its existance would be paradox, life and death, truth and lie, all at once. There is a good force in this world, seeking to guide its destiny and this force is Gods Hand, the last of His host of angels after striking down the hordes of evil, as well as a few redeemed villains of this world.
But there are no shortcuts, not for me, not for you. No simple sollutions, bad things happen to good people and this will not change unless we use what power we have- or don't have- to change it. What do you do when you see someone in danger, help them, or clasp your hands and hope for a guiding force to intervene? If it was so easy, why aren't you all living in happiness already? And no, don't give me your half-baked human theories of it being all a big test, if god is all knowing he knows who will pass the test and who wont and if god is all powerful, he could control who will pass and who wont, so does he condemn those souls? Then he must be evil. Wrong. That being of endless power you imagine is a fairytale."
Gloria clenched her hand into a fist.

"He was not a fairytale. He was real, he tried to help, where he could, but he always left you a choice, and every time you chose evil, he grew weaker and the other side he allowed to let exist out of a misguided sense of parenthood, grew stronger, until the scales of balance tipped in his favour.

I have fought by my siblings side, the Dominions, the Seraphs, I've seen them fall to tooth and claw and creatures in which powers you girded yourself as. I've seen the guardian angels, ment to protect humans from harm, take up arms at my command in the final, desperate last offense that struck down the betrayer, and when my blade broke in his heart I was all alone and dying. Do you understand, you ungrateful whelp? There are no more angels. Even I was only brought back by a mortals power. The only one who survived the terror was Raziel, who had never been a fighter and hid in the human world to plan a different way.. guess her plans succeeded, looking at me now."
Gloria exhaled, rubbing her forehead, sighing, waving her hand, Abigails powers, very slowly, returning.

"So I will not apologize for knocking a demon around a little. There are still a few demons, as I said, the scales tipped, but no more angels that I know of. The last we need is, after we cleansed this world of evil, for you to use those accursed artifacts to envigorate it." Gloria stepped to the side, sitting down upon a bench, folding her hands and sighing heavily. "I can understand your disgust and I forgive you. In a way, we are just another kind of powerful being, as are demons. Truthfully, the more powerful meta-humans as I believe some like to call them equal Cherubim if not more, in power and in the end, faith is just like another kind of magic, that has a good, and an evil side to it. Upon the lord, this one heroine, although she has neither faith nor name, has the strength to rival or if I'm truly honest, surpass an Archangel like me or Raziel, with a holy weapon with us. .. well thats not entirely true, she seems to believe in this hero thing. But yes. Psionics, magic, faith, body and mind, all are powers innate in individuals. Some have much, some have little to none. Physical prowess and muscles are the most obvious power, concentrated purely in the physical world, Faith is a power that is focused upon others, hopes and fears. You can train your faith, just like you can train your body or mind or spells or focus. If you truly believe you can do something, that has a strength of conviction and if you truly believe in a higher being, if enough people do, that being gains actual strength and existance. Who knows.. if all of humanity had believed in the same deity, perhaps you would have created the god you call.. but do you know how many faiths in your god exist? How many different denominations? We are all amalgamations. I am the sword of god. Many, many would have me kill the egyptians firstborns.. and truth be told, I did.. though only one. You need to kill only one child to scare a pharaoh, his own.
Yet at the same time, so many believe in me being a strong, protecting arm for you, so I am that as well and whenever I swing my blade, I weep for those I had to slay to stop their evil.

No more I decided, no more wars, no more misery, no more conflict, no more evil. No more choices."
Gloria nodded, with determination. "You can stand with us.. or you will be safely locked away and provided for, thus declared the new leader of Gods Hand. I can help guide your mind, but if you wish to continue believing in what you do, I wont force you into accepting the hand of god as what we are.. the new gods and protectors of this world." Gloria sighed, slumping forward a little.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It had been a larger appartment building, or maybe it was once intended to be a school Right now, it was being reconstructed into a headquarter, two of the heroines gods hand had.. aquired having material shaping and building skills. The property was indeed legally bought and Gods Hand made no secret of their presence here, or rather, she did not make a secret.

Deva stood infront of the building, one hand pushed into her hip, ready to answer questions and challengers alike.. just as well as new interests curious on joining Gods Hand, those that were invited inside found themselfs swiftly guided to the conversion chambers, a core of the building, gently indoctrinating them into loyal servitude.

Deva kept up super-sensory abilities whilest waiting calmly.. the normal police force or any such would not be enough to arrest her either way.

Though she was not as alone and standing her ground as she seemed, as per V's planning, whilest Insectra, Gloria and in part she herself were busy working on.. purifying the heroes (And Lily had insisted on getting some MC Donalds), Cassandra lead her horseys to the appartment complex with a calm whistling. "Alright my two cute horsies, we're on bodyguard duty, which means you are on.. double bodyguard duty.. if you see any feisty heroines trying to spy on us feel free to.. sate your urges on them. We don't want to force anyone into enslavement, but fucking them into submission wasn't against the rules last I checked." Cassandra grinned slightly, caressing Blairs Flank and, with the rather lewdly displaying outfit the two horseys wore the easily accessible shaft of Lindsay. "Whats you say, sounds good doesn't it? Beyond me and Deva theres a half dozen heroines you don't see in here, protecting and preparing the place. V called it.. getting a foothold. She also said we should be ready to call for help as we can't handle the full force of the society, but says MM will be busied up and wont want to risk exposing the society by sending out too many forces, knowing we got a teleporter. She also said theres a project in the basement buuut I learned to -not- mess with her secret projects quickly, heh."