What's new

Lord Of Walkure

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

New gacha with old valks released again, now with 3 SR and 5 SSR. Too bad i'm low on tickets...
9th pvp tournament is coming. Hope to get at least one rebirthed SSR before it starts.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I guess I will have to move up to upper rank, currently fighting in rank 13-14 is a bit too easy for me, and I won't get much points even with 100% winning rate :(

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was fighting all over from rank 13-14 to rank 17-18 and I got 58K for upper rank char and 50K for lower one. And now with that, both get in top 6000 :D

plopa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, someone can explain me the utility of Card like: Book of Earth?

Because i dont think anyone put it in the deck (Cost: 255)

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hi, someone can explain me the utility of Card like: Book of Earth?

Because i dont think anyone put it in the deck (Cost: 255)
They are "food" cards to leveling your other cards. The elemental attribute gives a bit more bonus if the card you are leveling has same element.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First event subjugation bosses are comming, rewards are 2 SSR(!). Hope it won't be to hard to kill them (fire only team allowed if i understand right) and I'll be able to get enough items for least one SSR++.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First event subjugation bosses are comming, rewards are 2 SSR(!). Hope it won't be to hard to kill them (fire only team allowed if i understand right) and I'll be able to get enough items for least one SSR++.
Yeah, only Fire-based team is allowed... Damn I wasn't ready for this lol

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just curious, how are the login bonuses like? How many "premium" tickets per month can you get from logging in?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

7 for easy one, 15 for average and maybe 30 pcs for hard boss. It seems that we must have to kill all available bosses (from easy to hard) to be able to get enough Wind crystals to exchange for 4 copies of one card (240 pcs to have one SSR++). I don't think I'm strong enough to beat the hard ones even Fire are my best element... :(

@yeehaws: Currently there are 2 types of login bonus. Normal one - you get some stuffs from logging in; special one: you get special item that you can exchange for rare stuffs by logging in continuously 5 days in a row (or more). By logging in everyday, you may get 2-3 gold gacha tickets by exchanging these special items (max you can get is 180 items per month - 80 items for one gold gacha ticket)

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

2 gold gatcha tickets a month? Seems horrible unless lottery always gives you a SR...

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

2 gold gatcha tickets a month? Seems horrible unless lottery always gives you a SR...
You got the point, recently all event gachas giving SR and SSR only :D

But for new player, I suggest use these rare tickets on items first ;) (read other posts here to understand why :cool: )

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The HARD version of event boss is really strong, I managed to win after losing few times. It seems only one of my account can win against them :(

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The HARD version of event boss is really strong, I managed to win after losing few times. It seems only one of my account can win against them :(
Up untill now I was totally wrong, my account with better fire team (that I won the HARD version of event dungeon boss I talked above) keep winning after losing few times everyday, but the other account that I think can't win against these HARD dungeon bosses only take one time to win against them, in short, didn't even lose one fight, what a luck!! :eek:

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Drtungbo, what's team and equipment you're used in this fights?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I used DEF-CRIT equipments, I have good fire necklace and ring but I used DEF-CRIT ones . Here you go, this is stronger account:

And this is weaker one, pretty similar:

*Note: There are 2 cards that I already sent on exploration as I note on pic:
1. That is rebirthed Nine Tail Fox just like the first account.
2. That is just a simple SR++ that you can get from bone dragon boss.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I used DEF-CRIT equipments, I have good fire necklace and ring but I used DEF-CRIT ones . Here you go, this is stronger account:

And this is weaker one, pretty similar:

*Note: There are 2 cards that I already sent on exploration as I note on pic:
1. That is rebirthed Nine Tail Fox just like the first account.
2. That is just a simple SR++ that you can get from bone dragon boss.
I envied you. I still having a hard time of getting the material required for the rebirth of my other girls...

Also I just wonder if the devs will able to make those old cards from previous events to be drop... Since I failed getting the last card of the loli with a giant robot.

EDIT: Do you had a list of the Valkyries who had good skills for the large boss?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I envied you. I still having a hard time of getting the material required for the rebirth of my other girls...

Also I just wonder if the devs will able to make those old cards from previous events to be drop... Since I failed getting the last card of the loli with a giant robot.

EDIT: Do you had a list of the Valkyries who had good skills for the large boss?
They may come back in future like other cards, from boss, in some special event gold gacha or by exchanging special tokens you got when using gold gacha tickets.

Your second question: why do you need a list? Just check the rebirth screen, click on cards you have then you will see the requirement, base stats (crit rate, balance, % skill activation) and special skill of them. And if you want to know more about that (like attack, skill damage, level max...), then go E

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They may come back in future like other cards, from boss, in some special event gold gacha or by exchanging special tokens you got when using gold gacha tickets.
That's the problem... Most of them never be at all. :( Yet I'm still hoping that this card may return eventually.

Anyways I guess I had to rebirth the R-card Pico because her skill is useful.

EDIT: Finished the 3rd Event Quest and gained 3 Golden Gacha... Well I tried to lottery and welp I almost got someone with 4 dupes...

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's the problem... Most of them never be at all. :( Yet I'm still hoping that this card may return eventually.
Well, she really come back to you, pretty quick, huh? :p
Good luck farming for her, mate :D