What's new

Lord Of Walkure

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

If you combine the green sword +30 with the green shield +30, your obtain 35400 for attack and 25000 for general defense; but with a critical of 25.
I think it's pretty good.
You mean full set sword + shield + armor? I only see total crit of 5 there :confused:

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You mean full set sword + shield + armor? I only see total crit of 5 there :confused:
Nop, with no armor xD
The critical depends on the armor you want to use, but the minimum is 15 with only sword and shield.
In which rank do you are in PvP?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nop, with no armor xD
The critical depends on the armor you want to use, but the minimum is 15 with only sword and shield.
In which rank do you are in PvP?
I think your number is with some of gold tier armor already and with ring + necklace as well.
Stats of your sword +15:
Atk: 21000 Phys Def: 1500 MP: 1000 Crit: 5 Balance: 5
Stats of your shield +15:
Atk: 5000 Phys Def: 1300 Magic Def: 2175

(There is no way only that sword +30 and shield +30 could provide 35400 Atk and 25000 Def)

Btw, both my 2 chars at rank 18 and I won't go up soon, I don't think it's easy to win 4 in a row :D (especiall with new equipments from this item gacha and last event item gacha)

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think your number is with some of gold tier armor already and with ring + necklace as well.
Stats of your sword +15:
Atk: 21000 Phys Def: 1500 MP: 1000 Crit: 5 Balance: 5
Stats of your shield +15:
Atk: 5000 Phys Def: 1300 Magic Def: 2175

(There is no way only that sword +30 and shield +30 could provide 35400 Atk and 25000 Def)

Btw, both my 2 chars at rank 18 and I won't go up soon, I don't think it's easy to win 4 in a row :D (especiall with new equipments from this item gacha and last event item gacha)

In +40, the sword has 36000 of damage, so in +30 it has 30000 (+600 per level), and if you combine with the extra 5000 of damage from the shield, it results in 35000 of total damage without any kind of armor, ring or necklace.
With the defense, you are right, it depends on what are you wearing.

Rank 19 is not that hard. It's the same as rank 18, but with 1 more fight. The difficult doesn't change.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was wondering where the places to get accessories or stronger weapons aside from the gacha? Well I'm focusing in the one craftable via the Alchemist (the long-haired lady with buns ;) ) since I check they give stronger stats as the chain goes down but requires certain stuff.

Also you forgot Chocolat :3

EDIT: I forgot to realize that :p

Attachments

Last edited:

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Emmmm, the points I obtain in this VG event doesn´t increase with consecutive wins... And the final battle, which give you a lot of points, give me very few according to the wiki... Is it normal?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Emmmm, the points I obtain in this VG event doesn´t increase with consecutive wins... And the final battle, which give you a lot of points, give me very few according to the wiki... Is it normal?
In wiki, it shows the total points you will get if you win up to 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 in a row, for example you will get total 1224 points when you win final battle of rank 19. Anyway, I totally forgot about battle time starts today, I just find out about it when I check this thread before go to bed, already lost 5-6 VG points - and the opponents are pretty hard now as well. Not sure if I can manage to reach top 500 again like last time :(

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what items I can gain per VG point increase?

I manage to reach 1.5k points... And damn Chocolat is in 3rd place :(

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In wiki, it shows the total points you will get if you win up to 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 in a row, for example you will get total 1224 points when you win final battle of rank 19. Anyway, I totally forgot about battle time starts today, I just find out about it when I check this thread before go to bed, already lost 5-6 VG points - and the opponents are pretty hard now as well. Not sure if I can manage to reach top 500 again like last time :(
Ok, I got it. I thought those points were added... Thank you very much.

I have to rank down because of the same... I love when my opponents have 3 rebirthed SSR++ and weapons with +50...

Can anyone tell me what items I can gain per VG point increase?

I manage to reach 1.5k points... And damn Chocolat is in 3rd place :(

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks, so it is possible to get 200+ of those items for trading huh? Enough to get 4 cards of a certain girl or gacha tickets...

I will just focus in getting more gacha tickets before rolling in that special item gacha.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, so it is possible to get 200+ of those items for trading huh? Enough to get 4 cards of a certain girl or gacha tickets...

I will just focus in getting more gacha tickets before rolling in that special item gacha.
Max you can get is 38 pcs, with some bonus from ranking reward. At your place right now, I guess you will have 5 pcs, enough to trade for 5 gold gacha tickets :rolleyes:

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Max you can get is 38 pcs, with some bonus from ranking reward. At your place right now, I guess you will have 5 pcs, enough to trade for 5 gold gacha tickets :rolleyes:
Yeah. I just went to the equip gacha and gain some good armor... I was expecting for a +15 robe but instead it is one that gives a boost to magic defense and magic attack and there is that +10 armor that also gives boost to physical armor and attack

It will surely aid me.

Attachments

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It reachs the end, total VG points for my accounts are 68K and 69K, in top 5000 whole server :D (not use one VG recovery from exchanging coral because using it won't give me anything more)
It's much worse compare to last time, I was in top 1000 whole server :(

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It reachs the end, total VG points for my accounts are 68K and 69K, in top 5000 whole server :D (not use one VG recovery from exchanging coral because using it won't give me anything more)
It's much worse compare to last time, I was in top 1000 whole server :(
Good for you.

As for the gacha... I gain my "2nd" SSR... Which I will never to transform at. :(

Attachments

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Killing Sharky bosses in this event really gives out a lot of money :D

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't really mind about the money, I'm hoping I could get this SR dragon girl complete. :eek:

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone had a free space in the comrade list? I need active players.

EDIT: Question can anyone tell me what I got from this aside from the cards? (The Merchant and Alchemist)

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Rings, necklaces and some materials to rebirth your cards :)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i have a question. in the thumbnail it shows navi being tentacle raped. is that from an event or does she get a scene like that naturally?