What's new

Lord Of Walkure

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

so i have a question. in the thumbnail it shows navi being tentacle raped. is that from an event or does she get a scene like that naturally?
I think that is a food card.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are those accessory items had good stats? :eek:
Pretty much for new players (if you buy the items costed 5000 old coins :D )
If you really want to how good they are, check wiki

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New part of the Summer event, ok Chocola card is here and my loli returns in a swimsuit.:D

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New part of the Summer event, ok Chocola card is here and my loli returns in a swimsuit.:D
The new Zeta Chocolate Robo equipments are really good, try to get 'em. With full set, you have a chance to carry your loli on your head :D

Btw, I'm flooding with food cards now, what to do? Should I sell these SSR books for 225 gold?? ~_~

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new Zeta Chocolate Robo equipments are really good, try to get 'em. With full set, you have a chance to carry your loli on your head :D

Btw, I'm flooding with food cards now, what to do? Should I sell these SSR books for 225 gold?? ~_~
The challenging part is getting the exchange item, I'm not sure if I will get both of the equipments and the cute loli in a swimsuit :eek:

As for the food cards, either sell them or feed it to someone.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The challenging part is getting the exchange item, I'm not sure if I will get both of the equipments and the cute loli in a swimsuit :eek:

As for the food cards, either sell them or feed it to someone.
These equipments won't wait, max available can be exchanged is 777 each, the shield already gone, I guess the sword one will disapprear soon as well :cool:

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can get that equipment from boss (already got left-hand and armor). And it will stay after end of event, so no need to hurry.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You can get that equipment from boss (already got left-hand and armor). And it will stay after end of event, so no need to hurry.
Yep, I already have to sell full set on my main account (since I traded for sword and armor) and my other one have to sell sword and shield but still don't have armor yet. I will still trade for full set once I get enough exchange items because they are very good for fighting dungeon bosses, with sword + shield only I already can win against Lv12 bosses without changing to best fit deck :D and much easier to win against Lv15 bosses now as well :p

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep, I already have to sell full set on my main account (since I traded for sword and armor) and my other one have to sell sword and shield but still don't have armor yet. I will still trade for full set once I get enough exchange items because they are very good for fighting dungeon bosses, with sword + shield only I already can win against Lv12 bosses without changing to best fit deck :D and much easier to win against Lv15 bosses now as well :p
Oh yeah I had them too. I guess I need is the weapon I guess... If it is stronger...

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh, so these Zeta robo equipments won't go higher than +30. I feel a bit disappointed :(

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

WTF is this current event?? I saw nothing good in these stupid T-shirts and to make one not only we have to enchant it to +30 but also we will have to defeat dungeon bosses Lv15-17 to get some materials and enter special code as well to get a skull???

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Neither me. The event is another idol-based one...

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well it's the Idol thing again.

All of this new system and facing SSR cards is really hard challenge for me

snowfoxrb

Reputation score

hi, I'm just new to this forum, but is there any active player in this game japan version?
My ID is ASDSSSA, and I'm lv 158 now.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm still very active in JAP version, adding you in one account's friend list. BTW, it's a waste when you have some SSR++ without rebirth them :rolleyes:

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Same here. I want to remove some inactive knights in my friend list.

Also does anyone know who is the uploader in e-hentai?

Since there so many new cards that I want to see myself...:(

snowfoxrb

Reputation score

I just have 1 SSR++ since the last event, another are just SR++.
BTW, anyone know how to use the special decorate card they give after VG event (the one with U rarity)?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just have 1 SSR++ since the last event, another are just SR++.
BTW, anyone know how to use the special decorate card they give after VG event (the one with U rarity)?
Just sell it for 10K, nothing more :D

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also this holloween event.

the 2nd event quest will give a SSR... But we need a key, which I had no idea where to get. :(