What's new

Lord Of Walkure

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

Anything high on priority to get with these new acorns aside from a 2nd witch?
The better question is where to get them. Since we need 300 to get it.

I just wonder how to get the other 2 dupes of her.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Buy the witch, also you may just want save the seeds and buy 4 Ronias instead for 200 seeds.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

10 Acorns per tree boss spawn, so wtb 18 more spawns lmao.

Hm yeah getting 4 of that one chick looks like it would be better then a 2nd of the witch. do you know what kinda stats the white haired chick has maxed out?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

10 Acorns per tree boss spawn, so wtb 18 more spawns lmao.

Hm yeah getting 4 of that one chick looks like it would be better then a 2nd of the witch. do you know what kinda stats the white haired chick has maxed out?
She is very strong in Earth-Magic character, 20215 base atk, 41525 skill with 47% trigger and crit rate is 17. If I have enough I would make 8 copies of her :D (just dream, get enough to have 4 copies and one VG recovery ball is already hard enough :eek: )

BAJ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She is very strong in Earth-Magic character, 20215 base atk, 41525 skill with 47% trigger and crit rate is 17. If I have enough I would make 8 copies of her :D (just dream, get enough to have 4 copies and one VG recovery ball is already hard enough :eek: )
what do you do with that VG recovery ball?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

what do you do with that VG recovery ball?
To recover your VG points (you use one point to fight each battle) in next VG competition, you will need it to reach higher rank, especially with top rank people since VG points are limited for everyone.

BAJ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To recover your VG points (you use one point to fight each battle) in next VG competition, you will need it to reach higher rank, especially with top rank people since VG points are limited for everyone.
jesus christ!, i must be more dumbest than i thought about this, because i just don't know what you are talking about...

let see, those VG points are like those 5 battle points that you have in others DMM games, which you use to defeat boss or participate in pvp(for example, you can use 1 point to deal a normal amount of damage or use 3 to attack with 3 to 5 times the damage you do), and after you use them, you need to wait a set amount of time to recover one point.

is something like that? or im just so wrong?

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its the amount of times you can participate in a match that gives points or that counts as it were, it comes back one point per hour, so without the vg ball everyone is limited in the number of matches they can fight.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A bit too soon to describe it when you don't know anything about it yet, but basically you are right. For example, in VG competition, everyone can have max 90 VG points, but if you have one VG recovery ball, you can have extra 10 points ;)
There will be set sales with VG recovery balls, but they are limited to everyone as well :cool:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

VG items are available in new gold gachas. Weapons have huge amount of crit; shields and armors have high MP (for better fight with dungeon boss, I guess).

VG competition starting after few days, choose your circle and ready to fight (in order to get points, you must check the tick box before start a fight, it will reduce your VG points by 1)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so is VG the best time to try and get weapons/armor? or was that another event? I cant remember =(

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Uses VG Tickets x2* *gets x2 useless cat offhand* *crys over 2 months worth of tickets gone* Lmao

Last edited:

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just hope that the girl I choose in this vote (Witch) will win~

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, now a new event is here. The White Valentines one.

It seems that they are giving a Rare Card that can be upgraded.

Also that cute loli in boss raid too.

EDIT: It seems that the devs had make this grand boss battle a bit more easier now. Or so.

Attachments

Last edited:

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for the 3rd bump, but anyways the recent patch now giving a Rare Earth element girl that can be upgrade.

Anyways does anyone know where to get this? I'm now doing those exploration to get those blue crystals for making the either blue,yellow,red or green magtenas for rebirth.

Attachments

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the 3rd bump, but anyways the recent patch now giving a Rare Earth element girl that can be upgrade.

Anyways does anyone know where to get this? I'm now doing those exploration to get those blue crystals for making the either blue,yellow,red or green magtenas for rebirth.
You can get them from exploration old event dungeons (in last 2 events), recently you will only can find them with great success in these dungeons:

Continent 3:
ルイベーレ原水 - physic only
エルバック連峰
ドランゴ城

Continent 4:
イロンアーム灯台

Continent 5:
ガラマヤ遺跡 - magic only

Continent 6:
タービレ古城 - no wind, fire
ルロケシン洞窟

(It's easier to find at upper continents but I guess you are still not reaching up there yet :D )
For blue crystal, now you can find them by winning in PvP

Btw, I suggest you to rebirth your Pico first (the girl was given away in last event)

Last edited:

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can get them from exploration old event dungeons (in last 2 events), recently you will only can find them with great success in these dungeons:

Continent 3:
ルイベーレ原水 - physic only
エルバック連峰
ドランゴ城

Continent 4:
イロンアーム灯台

Continent 5:
ガラマヤ遺跡 - magic only

Continent 6:
タービレ古城 - no wind, fire
ルロケシン洞窟

(It's easier to find at upper continents but I guess you are still not reaching up there yet :D )
For blue crystal, now you can find them by winning in PvP

Btw, I suggest you to rebirth your Pico first (the girl was given away in last event)
So far I can take the Continent 3 exploration and at least I manage to hoard like crazy in the event exploration in Continent 2 as well. So I just need those bottle to rebirth Pico and later that Mascot Girl.

EDIT: Does anyone know what expedition equipment (Card) that gives a better chance to trigger the great success? I'm being running in those places but so far, no great success.

Last edited:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

3 R event card in a row
one new boss without new card
i'm disapointed :(