Status
Not open for further replies.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

Game_0702+(64bit)

That one? ; o
0702+? It's the bugfixed version from the 2nd of July 2016. It's way too old for any of the recent content to even consider :D

PM me for the recent 64bit version(20170503) if you want more info or just support the dev.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone has save file for 170504 (64 bit)? Preferably in front of that giant baby that teleport you to "gallery"

Nicklaus

Reputation score

Did anyone else have a problem when trying to start the game? It shows that the process is running in my task manager, but does not open up a window for the game.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Did anyone else have a problem when trying to start the game? It shows that the process is running in my task manager, but does not open up a window for the game.
It takes a good 5 minutes to load depending on the computer.

PaulaDeen

Reputation score

So I read earlier in this thread (back in 2015) that there was like one sex animation and that's it.

Has the game changed much since then? Is it still ryona-centered, or are there plenty of sex animations?

And where can I get it?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

So I read earlier in this thread (back in 2015) that there was like one sex animation and that's it.

Has the game changed much since then? Is it still ryona-centered, or are there plenty of sex animations?

And where can I get it?
There are thirty something enemies and five(?) bosses. You do the math.

You can usually find the newest version on 8-chan.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to unsub from their monthly subscription payment? I think I'm done with this for now...

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to unsub from their monthly subscription payment? I think I'm done with this for now...
Click the Menu button on top right and select My Page.
On the left go to Support Activity - Supporting List and you should have the Stop button right next to your current monthly yen payment for the author.

Dyonyk

Reputation score

Just wait a little, in a few days it will give you a possibility to recall your subscription.
Happened to me too, panicked a little at first. :D

sophie944

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new update will be ready for download tomorrow?Is that correct?

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update is out!!
New area/event added to the carnival map
1 New Enemy
minimap is improved

*Edit*
IMO worst update ever? very less things added to the game. glad he is providing monthly updates. just wished that it has a little more to it
Anyways a little buggy as usual for new updates, to access new area u must kill the clown guy again before it opens. u would need to hit a zombie-like guy till the woman appears(un-hittable), the woman will shock airi and after shocking her, she will slap airi's butt and airi is in a cat outfit. To win this fight just kill the zombie-like guy. And after completing this there's an area u can access to the right, which leads to a room with 3 clothes stands (same animation for all of them, just airi in different costumes and the animation is super long of just them licking airi to sucking her boobs). and thats all.

zombie like guy supposed to masturbate while the mistress animation is playing but thats bugged according to the developer. his own animation is just grabbing airi and spinning her around before tossing her.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I'm not surprised he's adding female enemies now, the majority voted for that and penetration. Guess he's hitting 2 birds with one stone by doing stuff like this. To bad it's bugged.

This is not the worst update, the one with the luchadore was.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Welp, i'll download it whenever he updates the Mega links with the 64 bit version.
Dropbox never lets me downloading anything due traffic.

renzknowu

Reputation score

Update is out!!
New area/event added to the carnival map
1 New Enemy
minimap is improved

*Edit*
IMO worst update ever? very less things added to the game. glad he is providing monthly updates. just wished that it has a little more to it
Anyways a little buggy as usual for new updates, to access new area u must kill the clown guy again before it opens. u would need to hit a zombie-like guy till the woman appears(un-hittable), the woman will shock airi and after shocking her, she will slap airi's butt and airi is in a cat outfit. To win this fight just kill the zombie-like guy. And after completing this there's an area u can access to the right, which leads to a room with 3 clothes stands (same animation for all of them, just airi in different costumes and the animation is super long of just them licking airi to sucking her boobs). and thats all.

zombie like guy supposed to masturbate while the mistress animation is playing but thats bugged according to the developer. his own animation is just grabbing airi and spinning her around before tossing her.
agree with you.. IMO this one is worst one.. maybe because im expecting something more than this.. what the woman did just shock airi and then spanking her.. i hope there is something more than just spanking and shock.. i hope he will add more in his monthly update..

sophie944

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Welp, i'll download it whenever he updates the Mega links with the 64 bit version.
Dropbox never lets me downloading anything due traffic.
Jep to bad :/

I rly love the whip girl to bad that there is just one scene with here :(

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

agree with you.. IMO this one is worst one.. maybe because im expecting something more than this.. what the woman did just shock airi and then spanking her.. i hope there is something more than just spanking and shock.. i hope he will add more in his monthly update..
If you let the spanking animation finish, the zombie will grab Airi while she's magically changed in a schoolgirl outfit.
The animation is really long so it's better if you have the skip foward equipped.
He'll start by punching her in the face multiple times, break her arms, raise her upside down, lick thighs, cunnilingus until she cums, penetration scene.

After beating the zombie, the woman simply escapes while laughing so hopefully she'll be a boss in the near future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.