[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

New Guilty Hell update.
Before downloding keep in mind this update is incomplete and will probably be finished in the next day.

What's new:
1 new gang of enemies
1 new event
1 new area

To access the new area first you need to go talk to Vivi, who is unconscious in the succubus area.
Pretend to know what everyone is saying till the cuscene ends.
Talk with the white fairy and go to sleep. While that happens you will control a succubus who transformed into Airi to get access to the new secret area.
Give the guard a blowjob, have sex with him and then you'll wake up.

Go to the left side of the town and then down where the sauna is. Before entering the sauna you'll notice an opening in the wall.
Enter and then keep going right.

In the new area there are a few rooms and some people to talk with. After going down to the right you will start a fight event with the new gang of enemies.

These enemies have no combat rape animation but if you lose to them, Airi will get chained and have a super long rape animation where all of the enemies take turns to lick, suck and penetrate her. Multiple enemies can do that at the same time.

Edit: You can now defeat the new enemies, it just takes a lot of hits. The game over animation still doesn't have any conversation so expect another update soon.

Last edited:

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That newest update with that long rape animation. Would love to see that.

Any kind soul here willing to upload screenshots of the '1st-time' rape shots, and also gifs/clips of the rape animations? I would greatly appreciated it. Don't have the game now sadly, maybe in a few years time. There are videos on youtube but I have either watched it already or its censored... and I have ran through this entire forum and save almost all I could have seen.

So pls if there's anyone here could share, most/all of the 1st time rape screenshots, I thank you greatly.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

That newest update with that long rape animation. Would love to see that.

Any kind soul here willing to upload screenshots of the '1st-time' rape shots, and also gifs/clips of the rape animations? I would greatly appreciated it. Don't have the game now sadly, maybe in a few years time. There are videos on youtube but I have either watched it already or its censored... and I have ran through this entire forum and save almost all I could have seen.

So pls if there's anyone here could share, most/all of the 1st time rape screenshots, I thank you greatly.

Wish he had the mega version, google drive has a lot of traffic.

Also I would've shared some screen shots, but like I said. Google drive is slow. :/

Also how to pay for it, it's on this page. *Look for my post*

Last edited:

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently the bug fixes will take awhile this time around. soo we have to wait awhile till most bug fixes are gone

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I seem to have forgot... where was the succubus area again?

Zepheral

Reputation score

So...the only way to "pay" for it is to get a debit card through paypal??? How ridiculous.

For us Americans, yes. If you're from japan, then no. If you have a international card then yes as well. This is just a method if you don't have a international card but can buy a debit card.

There are more methods, but to me this is the safest and fastest in the long run.

sophie944

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I m from germany and i bought a credit card at a gas station.
The price was 10 euro and you can charge it for 25 or 50 euro. It is a Visa2go card and I believe it is also easy to order via the internet. just google it and give it a try ;)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Okay, I've found a work around to purchasing it. Been playing it for a couple hours this afternoon....I've completed a good bit of it but I think I'm stuck or something. In the catacombs, I've beaten the brother's boss with the scimitars. But the big block with the red magic circle right under the save point down there hasn't cleared. Not sure what I'm missing.

Also, there is another one of those down near some friar tuck looking dudes....can't figure out what to do to clear that either.

Any clue, or is that just the end of the progress?

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Iirc Backtrack to the part of the catacombs where there's a giant cross. There should be a prompt to press up. Do so and enemies across the catacombs will spawn. The block should be gone if that happens.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Okay, I've found a work around to purchasing it. Been playing it for a couple hours this afternoon....I've completed a good bit of it but I think I'm stuck or something. In the catacombs, I've beaten the brother's boss with the scimitars. But the big block with the red magic circle right under the save point down there hasn't cleared. Not sure what I'm missing.

Also, there is another one of those down near some friar tuck looking dudes....can't figure out what to do to clear that either.

Go further down, you gotta kill some huge fat guy I think.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Thanks, will try that when I get home. Any clue about the friar tuck guys? They are located in the arched entrance one screen left from the staircase that goes up to the santas.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

iirc it'll just vanish naturally if you follow the catacomb route since it's just a shortcut.

Zepheral

Reputation score

I hope a female vampire, a futa enemy/ or strap-on using female and the guard get to rape her next. The new animation is great though, plus the new area is a nice touch. Wish I could follow the story, hard to read Japanese.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, will try that when I get home. Any clue about the friar tuck guys? They are located in the arched entrance one screen left from the staircase that goes up to the santas.
I think the place you're talking about is the EXIT, not the ENTRANCE to an area. The actual area entrance is west of town, not east like the santas are.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, that was it. Thanks for the helper folks! Incredible game. Wish there were some longer sequences for all the enemies, but what there is is pretty awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product!

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so i think i screwed up a little. i wanted to upgrade my plan to support him. but i dont remember the method i used to pay for this enty subscription.. if it was paypal i dont see the option. Help please

Doomnuggets

Reputation score

Too bad zooming in just seems to zoom in to the left of where the action happens.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or I have to replay the Succubus area at the point where the Fatso Boss guy which Vivi summoned appear? My old save doesn't seem to recognize the Succubus area. No save point is shown in the map regarding the said area.

After defeating the 4 Guardians, does the screen stuck? We have to access map to exit the area/screen?

Thanks for answering.

BTW I'm still curious about those Fire 3 in the Input...

Status
Not open for further replies.