Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

Maria was crying aloud in ecstasy, feeling just amazing as she kept grinding her hips into Kylie's, her pussy a veritable waterfall of her juices at this point. In the corner of the room, Lolth had yanked Sehanine's dress off of her, exposing the lust goddess's body to Kylie, who was apparently the only one that could see them at the moment, while Lolth's right hand was digging into Sehanine's crotch from behind, her middle and ring fingers thrusting in and working Sehanine's pussy rapidly. Sehanine was moaning as she leaned back against Lolth, who grinned and kept pumping her fingers in and out, while her thumb reached a bit further to tease her sister's clit, and at one point, Kylie saw both of them look over into her eyes, where they both smiled kindly at her, and winked, before Lolth got back to working her sister's folds.

Mentally, Kylie could actually picture the Raven Queen sitting on her dark shadowy throne, wherever it might be, sulking at Kylie, and grumbling like an old woman or something.

Anyway, after a few attempts, Sera released Kylie's tail and let her have complete control of it back, where her own tail slipped around and into Kylie's pussy to thrust in and out of her, to heighten her pleasure while Kylie handled Maria's pussy with her own tail. As Kylie's tail rapidly pumped away at Maria's folds, making the priestess moan up a storm in the process, she could barely contain herself as she felt it worming deep, her pussy clamping down in climax around Kylie's tail. Then, Maria felt Kylie's tail bulging up inside of her, and gasped, still grinding their pussies against each other a bit and when she noticed the bulge pushing down Kylie's tail, Maria didn't resist, in fact Kylie saw a look of pure joy in her eyes, as she smiled. Kylie felt Maria's folds loosening up around her, until the egg in Kylie's tail pushed into Maria quickly, who moaned aloud as it happened, and Kylie found herself weakened from the ordeal.

Maria came again right along with Kylie as the egg pushed into her, and she fell back onto the bench bed she'd made, panting madly to catch her breath as she did. "I... I'm so happy right now I just... c-can't help it," Maria said softly, tears of joy filling her eyes as she reached down to touch her belly. "I don't understand how, o-or why, but I only need to know that it happened, and I'm so happy. S-Sera... please help me up, I... I want to kiss Kylie," she added after a few moments, looking up to Sera, who nodded and started moving to help Maria to raise up and lean over Kylie, kissing her on the cheek since she couldn't kiss her lips thanks to the muzzle.

Trilla meanwhile, got up and winked at them before she headed for the doors of the shrine. "I'll be back in a few minutes. I just had an idea, and I need to go and get something, so get yourselves a little rest for a few minutes, alright," Trilla said, winking and smiling back at the group.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Having impregnated Maria with near literal void spawn, Kylie came hard while she watched the two goddesses play, Lolth seeming to enjoy molesting Sehanine quite a bit, stripping her and continuing to work her folds steadily, Kylie the only one aware of them at all.

Moaning as the load she had carried was given to Maria, Kylie shuddered and then screamed into her muzzle in ecstasy, clenching around Sera's tail hard and squirting in her peak.

Nuzzling into Maria as she made an overly big deal about it, Kylie grinned at her over the muzzle as she got a kiss, cuddling into her, her tail slipping from Maria to suddenly dive into Sera's folds, twisting and thrusting rapidly, Kylie catfacing under her muzzle, while Trilla left to go do something, Kylie Mmmfing at her softly in acknowledgement before turning her attention back to her two new wives.

It was a sweet moment, for now, before Trilla and Lolth got into any mischief and Kylie enjoyed it.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Maria cooed and nuzzled against Kylie as Kylie yanked her tail out suddenly and shoved it into Sera, who gasped at the sudden entry, but didn't try and stop Kylie at all with it. "Mmm, you little... are you sure you aren't a demon or something?" Sera asked softly, giggling in Kylie's ear as her tail pulled out to just the tip and pushed back in, twisting and curling around like Kylie's was, though she made sure that her tail had enough left outside of Kylie so that she could curl it around and tease her clit somewhat with it as well.

In the corner of the room, Lolth grinned as Kylie would notice Sehanine arching her back from the working Lolth was giving her, her pussy giving a tiny squirt as she came, her moans muffled by Lolth's lips as she kissed her deeply. "Hmhm, they look so happy, don't they sister?" Lolth cooed softly in Sehanine's ear, just where Kylie could hear, and Sehanine nodded softly.

"Don't forget Kylie, we will always watch over you as best we can. And we can bully our brother into helping if things get to where we can't help," Sehanine said, panting softly as she came down from her peak.

It seemed that they all had a few minutes to relax until Trilla returned, and Maria was taking full advantage of that as she kissed and licked Kylie's neck, leaving a hickey here, and a hickey there. Sera meanwhile cuddled in against Kylie's other side, and kept her tail a working like crazy inside of Kylie. After a few short minutes passed, with Kylie and Sera working one another, Trilla showed back up and had a bag with her, and she smiled at the group as she stood there.

"Ooh, I think she's got some toys. I wonder what she's going to do," Lolth cooed giddily as she watched Trilla walking over to the three.

Trilla smiled down at them all and waggled her eyebrows at them, setting her bag down on one end of the benches, furthest from the girls, where she then opened it up and rummaged around inside for something. "So... I was thinking off perhaps putting my sweet little pet here into a different outfit, to take her on walkies, but... I wouldn't mind all three of you doing so. In fact, I'd prefer all three of you to come on walkies to show me around town. What do you say, hmm?" Trilla cooed sweetly to the others, while Sera grinned a bit and looked to Maria, who wriggled her hips around a bit, but grinned a little as well.

"I don't mind, I mean it's nothing new to me around here. Giselle usually took me and Kylie out on walkies at least once a month or so before we met you and stuff," Maria said, giggling softly as she wiggled around some more. "I... I'm actually kind of horny just thinking about it," she went on to say, her face flushing in more arousal than it had been.

"She kind of just made my answer for me too. I'm pretty horny just thinking about it, plus I'll get to see some of the town too," Sera said after Maria had finished.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie nodded slightly at Sehanine and Lolth, squirming and moaning quietly as Maria cuddled, and she and Sera tailfucked eachother, Kylie's hips rolling in time with Sera's tail for several long moments, before Trilla returned.

When she did, Kylie was crying out softly as she came around Sera's tail, spasming around the prehensile limb, clenching hard while she came down, Trilla seeming to enjoy waiting to come back in to watch her cum. Tugging uselessly on the jacket while she came, Kylie came down in time to hear some talk about walkies.

She nodded docilely, seeming to be in a much more manageable and safe mood now. As Everyone agreed to the idea, Kylie laid there, waiting for what was going to happen next, wondering what her Mistress had planned.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Now since you can't really do much in the way of walkies without at least the use of your arms. We'll need to change you into something else I think for this kind of terrain, my Pet, unless you'd like to walk on your legs, instead of all fours that is," Trilla cooed softly down to Kylie.

Trilla produced not one, but three different suits, each made to one of the girl's specific sizes. One was white, one black, and one was a deep midnight blue. The white one, was slightly bigger in the chest region, and looked like it was obviously meant for Maria, while the black one was meant for Sera from the looks of it, as Trilla gestured towards her with it, while the midnight blue one, was very similar to Kylie's same one from the sanctuary that Trilla had put her in back then.

The midnight blue bitchsuit was very similar to what Kylie remembered. It had only a single strap for her arms, about three inches wide, while it had three leg straps, each only an inch to an inch and a half wide, give or take. They buckled like a normal waist belt, in order to keep things simple for both Kylie, and Trilla in getting the thing on and off. The bodywork on the torso was made to fit to Kylie like an underbust corset to perk her tits up, but the styling was slightly different than your average underbust corset. It also had a small spade like shape around her breast area, with the top point just under her collar by about two to three inches, and leaving much of her breasts and chest area around them visible for all to see, instead of just her breasts and a little bit around her breastbone area. The paws were more like the paws on her first bitchsuit that Trilla had set her in, with the bottoms of the paws being the cute light pink coloring. Other than that, she saw that this one was partially translucent going down her legs, to show them off as much as possible, while the crotch area was shaped like a diamond, and she also saw a tiny little clip of sorts around the crotch area, she saw that there was a small clip like piece that could attach to her clit, which Trilla showed her could vibrate as she brought it over to let Kylie look at it, winking when she showed the little clip. Aside from all that, this bitch suit was essentially a form fitting mixture of magical leather and drider silk that made her looks sexy as all hell with a set of simple padlocks to keep the thing on her securely at each buckle, so that she couldn't remove it without help.

Maria's and Sera's bitchsuits were both similar, but had slight alterations. Maria's only real alterations from Kylie's, was having two straps for both her legs and arms that were two inches wide each, instead of the the way Kylie had her straps, and the two straps for her arms crossed over her chest, the center part of which was in a spade shape like Kylie's bitchsuit, so that the straps was one above and one below Maria's breasts. Sera's meanwhile was almost identical to Maria's save that her padlocks were silver in make, oddly enough.

"Now Sera, Maria... help me get Kylie into hers, then Sera will help me get Maria into hers, and I'll get Sera into her own by myself," Trilla said simply, where the demoness nodded, along with Maria, and together they started slowly getting Kylie out of her straightjacket, and into her bitch suit, easing her arms inside of the sleeves, and making sure that Kylie's arms were well bound up with the large strap, and her legs were strapped down for now and padlocked into place as well by the others.

After Kylie was put into hers, Sera quickly began helping Trilla get Maria into her bitchsuit, and afterwards Sera was in her own, and out of the corner of her eye, Kylie could see Lolth standing there behind Sehanine, who was now bound up with rope, in a perfect Karada, while Lolth was behind her with a grin and a gleam in her eyes. "Hah, such beauty I'm surrounded by. I wonder what sis here would do if I took her on walkies around our realm in the Astral Sea," Lolth cooed softly, teasing Sehanine while Trilla got Kylie and the others bitchsuits all on and smoothed out for them, with Kylie discovering that the pads on her knees and elbows were well padded, slightly more so than in the sanctuary, so Trilla's fears for their safety might not be as warranted, since they'd be able to crawl along at least on the main paths without too much trouble, to get to town.

Last edited:

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Trilla didn't take all that long to return, and when she did, it was with a bag. Revealing what was inside, Kylie shuddered and moaned into her muzzle. Looking at Sera and Maria, they both helped to stick her into the blue bitchsuit, and she was honestly too tired to put up any kind of a struggle as they slid the straightjacket off piece by piece, putting the bitchsuit onto her as soon as a limb was free. First her legs were done while the Straight jacket was still tightly locked to her, folded and buckled down. They peeled the straight jacket up her body and replaced it with the suit.

Her right arm was first, slid straight from one sleeve, and into another, her hand curled into the mitt before her arm was likewise folded and belted down. Then her left, before the entire thing was pulled properly around her and buckled, before all the padlocks were closed, locking her inside. Setting the small clip to her clit piercing, Kylie shuddered and squirmed as it started to vibrate softly.

Maria was next, and Kylie remembered how wet they made her despite her insistence otherwise. Kylie groaned softly behind her muzzle and nuzzled into her once she was trapped similarly, the pair watching Sera get bound up into another. There they were, all three trapped and locked into their suits, ready for walkies. Well, partially, Sera and Maria hadn't been gagged yet, or muzzled. Kylie laughed as she heard Lolth say what she did though, turning and nodding slightly so the others wouldn't notice, before flopping over Maria because she could, the little clip on her clit making her shudder and groan.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After Trilla made sure that all of their bitchsuits were on properly, and locked good and tight without any loose ends, so to speak, Trilla rummaged around in the bag again and produced a second muzzle, and a ball gag. Grinning, she put the ballgag in Maria's mouth and started pulling the straps around Maria's face to behind her head. There were four black leather straps altogether, that slid around just under, and just over Maria's ears, to four small ringlets about the size off Kylie's wedding ring from Giselle. The ringlets that attached the gag itself to the leather straps that came around to Maria's cheeks were thin, and didn't press too hard against Maria's skin, and the ball for the gag was large enough to keep her mouth plugged up, and force her fangs to be visible, while not being large enough to hurt her jaw or anything. The straps slipped around Maria's head and locked together at a single point where a small mythril padlock was placed to keep them from pulling loose, with the leather looping at the ends to allow the padlock to hook through them.

Sera's muzzle meanwhile, was also black leather, and was made with a dildo on the inside, which Trilla pushed into the demoness' mouth to gag her with. The muzzle itself went over Sera's mouth as Trilla pushed the dildo in, and covered it completely, the smoother leather being square in shape, and half sewn, half bolted with tiny pin bolts to the slightly rougher leather straps. The straps went up either side of the four to five inch smooth leather square piece over Sera's mouth, and into a Y shape up Sera's face, the straps going just on the insides of her eyes and over the bridge of her nose, to go into a single strap that went over Sera's head another little pin bolt attaching the leather straps together there. Around the middle little pin bolt to the sides of the mouth covering, small ringlets attached two other leather straps that went around the sides of Sera's head to meet the one that went over her head. Then the straps ran down underneath Sera's chin, and looped around to either side of her head, with two more ringlets attaching two more straps that went around her head to the other three straps. The straps all had a small circular hole cut into them near the ends, with a small metal ring melted to the leather in each of those little holes, where Trilla then looped each leather strap through the metal piece of a padlock and locked it shut, keeping all five straps firmly locked behind Sera's head so they couldn't pull loose easily. While Sera was getting put into her muzzle, Maria cooed softly around her gag at Kylie and ground her hips against Kylie's when she felt the clip on Kylie's clit buzzing softly against her own clit, her cheek nuzzling against Kylie's as they waited for Trilla to get done with Sera's muzzle.

Only after she finished attaching their gag and muzzle, did Trilla sigh with a sense of satisfaction... completion, and she looked to Kylie and Smiled. "Alrighty pets, now let's get your leashed on, and we can go on walkies," Trilla said cheerfully, and pulled out another pair of leashes, and attached both to the collars that Sera and Maria were wearing, Maria's similar to Kylie with the magics, and Sera's was her old one from the sanctuary. Once they all had their leashes on, Trilla made sure that they could all move easily, and without too much trouble, and let them move around to get used to their bitchsuits, before she whistled to them to come to her, motioning them closer when she whistled. "Alright my pets, are you all ready to go on walkies?" Trilla asked when they assembled before her, to which Maria and Sera nodded eagerly.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once Maria was gagged Kylie was quick to hop up on her back and thrust her tail back into her, thrusting into her while mounting her just to be a playful spazz, both of them watching Seraphina get muzzled while they were at it. Though, honestly, once Trilla asked if everyone was ready for walkies and they were all leashed, Kylie relented and slid back down, nodding with the others and flopping her way towards the door, wondering where they were going and what new possible trouble they were already slated to get into.

Trilla would be excited to see the island with her own eyes, and Kylie just.... she'd just run out of fucks to give, tired of worrying or caring today. She was going to enjoy it one way or another, she was going hunting later tonight for more trouble, and she honestly had a chaos dragon to track down and make sure IT wasn't in trouble, 2 other dragons to annoy, and a summit to finally plan and finish for Tear Cove which she knew full well was just around the corner timewise.

she was going to enjoy her walk.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Kylie nodded along with the others, Trilla smiled at them all, and winked down at them. "Alright then, let's get going. I saw the town a tiny bit on the way to the house and back here, but I didn't stop, and just followed Amara's directions, so I wanna see the town some. Don't worry though my sweets, I won't let anyone do anything bad to you. I protect my pets even at the cost of my own body. My cutest little sweetie knows that the best I think. Don't you Pet," Trilla said, cooing softly as she knelt down and pet Kylie on the head and let Kylie nuzzle her cheek against Trilla's hand.

Trilla slowly led them back down the temple hill, making sure that they could move without any troubles, and when they made it to the bottom, and headed around the temple, Kylie saw Yuki watching them closely, blushing profusely. While Amara was also blushing, though not quite as much, and the angel was obviously trying to hide it and not show as much. As they rounded the temple and out of sight of the two, Kylie could swear she saw one of Yuki's hands drifting down between her legs there for a moment, but as Trilla was leading them out, she didn't get a chance to see if Yuki was actually touching herself.

After a few minutes, they made their way back towards the town, where Trilla sighed softly as she looked around at it. "This place is beautiful, my Pet. I... I thank you for bringing me with you. I've not seen a community so beautiful in a very long time," Trilla said softly, as they got into the town itself.

"Now I was told to take you two towards Bella's tavern last, or near last anyway, by Tina. She says that this is a normal thing for you and Maria," Trilla said to Kylie, heading towards the market area first, where Kylie was treated as she usually was at this point by the passersby, as if it was a normal thing for her to be doing this, though they did look at Trilla a little peculiarly, as if wondering why Giselle wasn't the one doing this, and who Sera was as well.

"Well hey there little Pet Slut.... Or wait... is she Pet Slut? I can never remember," one of the market vendors said, a human girl by the name of Karen if Kylie remembered correctly, and one who always pet her and Maria, and whoever else Giselle took on walks, and always gave them treats for afterwards when their mouths were ungagged. Karen was a sweet and mature woman, only in her early to mid thirties, and still quite the looker, as she took very good care of herself, like many of the women in Feynrial now did, since Kylie came. She had long red hair that hung to the middle of her back in a wide braid; stood as tall as Kylie did; had emerald green eyes; a mostly average, but slightly muscular figure; average but perky C-cup breasts; and right now she wore a simple green sundress with a skirt that hung to her knees. "I do hope that Giselle knows about this though," she added with a slight bit of worry, as she knelt down to pet Kylie and Maria, and then Sera as well.

"Yes, I have her permission, Tina mentioned I should talk to her first before I did this, so I did. I'm their mistress, and they're my pets," Trilla replied with a nod, while Karen pet Kylie again and smiled down at her, showering her with affection like she usually did, and treating her just like an actual pet, having obviously gotten used to this.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie nuzzled into Trilla's hand before they scooted off, relaxed and fairly playful. She grinned when she saw Yuki and Amara, flailing an elbow at them cheerfully before following down the hill, smirking behind her muzzle and the cock in her mouth as she spotted Yuki's hand drifting south.

Led around the temple, and then into the village, Kylie figured people would be kinda off about it not being Giselle, but for the most part... Her bdsm love had just become easy public knowledge in just about every sense. Feynrial was used to it.

She nodded as Trilla talked about how beautiful this place was. It was, lovely, safe, the people were under her protection, and the Siren's, and Kaal's. It was an island paradise all on it's own. Finding out they'd be going to Bella's near the end of their walk, Kylie shrugged... Well, her muscles tried... but...... Straps.

Scooting along beside Maria and Sera, she flailed her elbow-paw again in a wave as she saw Karen, nuzzling into her hand and enjoying the soft attentions and pets, even rolling onto her back for a belly rub or 3. Hearing that Trilla had permission, Kylie turned her head and raised an eyebrow at Trilla. Seemed Giselle knew her better then she ever gave her credit for, still, she just enjoyed her pets and skirt flipped Karen with her tail, giggling through her muzzle, before it was time to move on.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, always so playful and happy to see us all here in the market, aren't you hon. Since your mouth is plugged right now. I'll give this to your mistress to hold onto for now, to give to you afterward. I know how much you like them, after all," Karen giggled softly, unable to keep from laughing aloud when Kylie flipped her skirt. "Haha, you little devil... here miss... give these to her after you're all done playing for the day. She loves them," she said to Trilla, handing Trilla three large juicy oranges.

"I shall, and my name is Trilla, by the way. So you know in the future," Trilla replied with a smile, taking the oranges and putting them all in her pockets, before petting Kylie again.

Karen in the meantime was rubbing Kylie's belly and gently scratching it when she rolled over, smiling warmly at her as she did so. "There you go cutie. You really like the tummy rubs don't you," Karen cooed softly, kissing her on the cheek.

After Karen finished, and Trilla continued onward with the girls, and after a minute or two, she mentioned wanting to see Ayane again, and truly see her this time. After going around the market a bit more, with Kylie, Maria, and Sera all receiving pets and tummy rubs, as well as a few gropes, several in Kylie's case, because they knew she liked getting groped, Trilla headed out towards where the alraune were camped. They found their way towards the little camp set up just outside of Feynrial after a couple of minutes, between there and the bee hive, where Ayane and the alraune were all camped at while their village was cleaned up. "Oh Trilla, wonderful... your eyes are healed. Please... hmhm, bring your pets and come on in. I'm guessing that... some powerful magics were involved, greater than Amara's are, to have done the job where hers couldn't. A-Anyway, please, come on in. We're recovering quickly after the attack, thanks to both Feynrial, and the hive. We are incredibly thankful for the aid they've both given us. And the little ones are actually flourishing greater here than in the main village, surprisingly," Ayane said cheerfully to Trilla when she sees her.

"Ayane, you're more beautiful than I imagined. And after what you told me earlier about what happened to your people, I admit I was expecting them to be more... beaten down," Trilla replied, looking around at the alraune all about and smiling softly at the sight of them all, as she reached down to pet Kylie and the others, with Sera looked around curiously, her tail swishing about happily at yet more new people to seek attention from like a good pet.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Blessedly the little ones and the pinks were mostly off back at the original grove, where Jin and Violet lived, the trees and shaped plants giving better protection then the camp did. It was odd but they always seemed happier there. In the camp it was primarily greens, blues, and reds, going about the usual and being near the hive let them handle several other things with less issue.

Wriggling around, Kylie wrapped herself around a tree and didn't actually want to go into the camp proper like this, she didn't really feel up to seeing Ayane and the others and the reds looked up to her in a way.

Still, she kept a lookout for her own rangers, some of whom she knew would likely be around on patrol, 3 of them usually on that duty this far out and she knew they regularly checked in on both Alraune camps just to be sure. Everything also seemed to go wrong in their areas first, it was ridiculous.

As she wrapped her leash around a tree like a pest, sitting down, Kylie flailed at her buckles and her muzzle, asking permission to move a little more freely right now because she wanted to ask Ayane some questions about this particular little area and how things were going along.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Trilla seemed to realize that Kylie didn't want to go into the camp, and stopped following Ayane after a few moments, while Kylie slid around a tree and whatnot. "It's alright pets, I won't make you go into the camp. It's obvious that you don't want to," Trilla said softly to Kylie and the others before petting them, while Maria moved over behind Kylie and was blushing quite a bit, planting her butt firmly on the ground, and shifting herself around with an embarrassed look on her face, though Sera didn't seem to mind going in, though that was probably because she she didn't know anybody around here.

After a few moments of searching around, Kylie saw Sheena and Thessa were pulling a cart together with supplies boxed up in crates, while another couple of carts were being pulled behind them by some of Hiro's guards, the whole lot of them heading towards the alraune camp. Trilla told Ayane to hang on for a moment, and knelt down next to Kylie and motioned her over, unlocking the plug in her mouth for her, and then removing it. "There you go my sweet little Pet. Want any more undone for now? Or just the mouth?" Trilla cooed softly, while Sheena waved at Kylie as they passed by, and Ayane came over to Trilla and Kylie, as Maria moved over to Trilla and waved one of her arms at Trilla as best she could, and tried to motion across her face, where Trilla start gently scratching Maria's cheek.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie, getting what she wanted, looked suitably grateful and nodded. I... me and the Alraune go back to my first days here and there are... well... I really don't want them to see my like this... For... reasons. she admitted. She always got a little uncomfortable around the Alraune when she was helpless. Didn't mind sex, just... She always felt like a protector around Them, then with anyone else. Likely because of Hope and the others.
Mistress... I would be... incredibly grateful, if you could undo the straps, and let me walk normally in this place She started before she spotted Sheena. Oi! Troublemaker! When you're done with patrol get back to your Mistress! She was actually doing you some good! she yelled to Sheena.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I understand Pet, don't worry. I won't force you in there if you don't really want to," Trilla told Kylie, petting her head softly. "And alright hon, up you get. Want me to take the whole suit off, or what? And in that case, Maria, Sera... I'll leave you both here for now. Okay?" she then asked Kylie, before adding a bit to Maria and Sera, who both nodded.

After she undid Kylie's straps and let her limbs free, and awaited her response, while tying Maria's and Sera's leashes off to the tree, and making sure nobody would bother them for the time being. "We'll be back soon. I promise. I would never abandon one of my pets," Trilla promised the two, who both nodded softly.

Sheena tensed up at Kylie's words, and looked back over at Kylie for a few moments, before nodding. "A-Alright Kylie... I will," Sheena stammered out, blushing profusely, and looking about to burst into flames in embarrassment, before Ayane smiled at Kylie and Trilla and began to lead them into the camp.

"I'll have one of my blue's go keep an eye on them for you Trilla, nobody will bother them, I promise you," Ayane told Kylie and Trilla, the latter of whom nodded in thanks, before following her on into the camp with Kylie.

In the camp proper, Kylie saw that while it wasn't the best they could have, they were making it work, and they weren't hurting for anything either, thanks to the supplies and help from both Feynrial and the hive. A good half of the reds had traded their spears for hammers and were helping many of the bees that were ferrying them supplies and whatnot, along with a few of the hive's bee girls, and building some structures, and smaller fortifications it looked like, such as a small palisade on the western, and eastern sides of the camp, while another smaller group were building fences on the northern and southern sides of the camp for not, with some of Brandi's construction crew people overseeing the construction and whatnot, and teaching them how to build these things.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I appreciate it Mistress, really. Kylie said, turning back to her and blushing. She stretched when her limbs were unstrapped and she hugged Maria and Sera tightly. Might be in a bitchsuit but I need to play responsible adult right now. she muttered to them both, seeming a little annoyed as well as relieved.

When they got in and Ayane sent someone to watch over the others, Kylie nodded. Thanks, and yeah, Mistress' eyes have been repaired completely. Kina giving a helping hand. But what about you Ayane? I needed to ask you and be sure if you are all doing alright here, And if you needed anything specific I could try and get. I know the village is helping but sometimes there's just more problems. Like the black alraune treerazor riled and the mandrigora. Just.... Please let me and my girls know and we'll handle it. Though I'm certain you're all safer here now, you and the bees. Kylie said, gesturing around with an admittedly pawed hand, but doing it anyway.
And... I was going to offer but I keep forgetting... Would you like me to divert a creek here from the underwater rivers? So you could have a stream or pond here to use...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I fully understand Kylie. It's no problem," Trilla told Kylie, while Maria nodded to Kylie in understanding as well.

"Oh we're doing alright here for the most part. I mean sure it's somewhat tough, especially in the wake of those we lost that couldn't be saved, but we'll manage Kylie. We always have. The Black alraune have surprisingly left us mostly alone, since you defeated Treerazor, and seem to have thought twice about attacking us any, and they don't dare go near Lily for fear of being devoured themselves. So we can let her watch over the little ones beds so when we move back to the village we can get them all back into place properly, and the seedlings that haven't sprouted yet are in good hands with her. And don't worry Kylie, I promise you, if we have any problems, we will tell you," Ayane replied, patting Kylie on the shoulder, before Kylie offered to divert an underground stream around for them here. "And... that might not be a bad idea to be honest. It would definitely help us out, until we can move back to our original village area once it's cleaned up and stuff," she added after a few moments, scratching her chin thoughtfully.

"Do you really think you could do it without any trouble?" Ayane asked curiously, obviously worried about Kylie a little bit and not wanting her to take any undue risks for their sake.

"I know she can, Ayane. She needs only know where you want it pulled up at, and whatnot," Trilla said with a confident smile on her face as she wrapped an arm around Kylie's shoulders, looking proud of her.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie nodded at Ayane's question. Yes, I could. Like Mistress Trilla said, just need a spot, and a little help from the island and I can get a spring bubbling up here. Proper waterflow rather then a well. The island doesn't have many Rivers, but it's abundant in springs and there are huge freshwater currents under the mountains with water to spare without hurting the rest of the ecosystem here. It's no trouble really. Just... Choose a good location and I'll be back to do it proper tomorrow she promised, smiling brightly.

I mean.... Can't do it now... I need to commune with the island and that means taking this gem off, and I wont even ask for that today.
It's all been a riotous mess. If Giselle helped we could do it with half the effort really.
she added, before turning back to Trilla, she was all done here for the most part, and she blushed a little as she handed the reins so to speak, back to her Mistress.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright then Kylie, thank you. We truly are blessed to have one such as yourself to help us," Ayane said to Kylie, bowing deeply in thanks. "And of course, I wouldn't think to ask you to do it today. You need rest, after everything that happened, from what Trilla told me anyway," she added after a few moments, patting Kylie on the head.

"And I'm sure that Giselle can help you with it too my Pet. And I'm sure she'd be more than willing to as well. I don't think there'll be too much to worry about for the alraune after tomorrow, not anymore," Trilla said with a nod, before smiling at Kylie and gesturing her back over, and walking with her back through the camp to where they'd left Maria and Sera, not forcing Kylie back into the straps or anything just yet, and letting her remain her proud self before the eyes of the alraune, who at this point practically revered Kylie, it seemed like.

Once they returned to Maria and Sera, Kylie found the blue alraune that Ayane he whispered to on their way in, sitting there next to the girls, waiting for Kylie's and Trilla's return, and when they showed up, she smiled up at them and nodded. "Have fun you lot. I got to get back to helping Ayane and some of the others get to cleaning up the old village," the blue alraune said cheerfully as she headed out, waiving at them as she left.

With that, Trilla helped Kylie back down and began redoing her strap restraints, one by one, fixing her arms first, and then her legs, before putting her muzzle plug back on over her face, and locking it back firmly into place. "There we go my Pet. Right as rain. Shall we head to Bella's tavern then?" Trilla said once Kylie was fixed back up, smiling down at the trio, with Maria and Sera both nodding, while Maria winked at Kylie knowingly.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It wouldn't surprise Kylie if that was the case, her very first introduction to the wonderful people was when she and Giselle had rushed to the aid of their children, and then the miraculous intervention of Hope. From there it had always been that way. Kylie ran to them when she was in pain, and left when her own pain was overcome. At the same time, when the Alraune were at risk, or in need, Kylie had always come to them without fail.

She would always watch over them, they were family, as much as anyone else who could claim that.

Nodding as Ayane said they could wait for now, for some waterflow, Kylie headed off with Trilla and then slid back to her knees to be rebound, wriggling a bit but sighing.
Whatever Mistress would Enjoy. she said softly before her muzzle was fixed back into place properly, Kylie moaning softly, the constant stimulation to her clit from the small clip on her suit hard to ignore, before she returned Maria's wink and nuzzled up against Sera affectionately. From there it was back to following the lead of someone else to wherever her Mistress pleased.