Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

The island's spirit embraced Kylie, small tendrils of energy caressing around Kylie in a loving hug. "Maybe so, but still... both of you are beautiful," Trilla said, reaching out to caress both Kylie, and the island's spirit in their mental link.

"Guardian... if we didn't mind you doing any draining for strength when you needed it, we would have already asked you to stop. It is but... a mosquito bite, compared to what Treerazer was doing to us," the spirit told Kylie gently. "Do you fear that you will hurt us, Guardian? Or those you love?" the island asked after a few moments of Kylie lying there with her head in Trilla's lap.

"A little of both, I think, miss Island. She's just... worried, and needs time to heal and relax," Trilla said softly, reaching down and caressing Kylie's cheek and petting her head gently as they sat and lay there, relaxing and enjoying their time together, though Trilla's hand was still working Kylie's folds gently, inching her towards another climax slowly but surely, as her fingers brushed inside, and her thumb tickled Kylie's clit teasingly.

"What is your friend doing, Guardian? What does that feel like?" the spirit asked, seeming to not know what Trilla was doing to Kylie, but curious about it nonetheless.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I do... Kylie said quietly, before gasping softly, feeling those tendrils from the island, but more Trilla's playful fingers. Asked what was going on, Kylie blushed, before opening her mind and body to the island, simply letting it Feel what was going on. She's... Stimulating me... Sexually. she said quietly, panting softly and slowly, clenching around Trilla's fingers.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Sexually? Ah, what your people do to... procreate. Right?" the island spirit asked curiously, before Kylie heard it gasp suddenly as she opened her mind and body to it. "This is... stimulating? It feels nice, Guardian. We've seen you do this many times before. We didn't realize it could be so... pleasant," the spirit went on to say, looking quite excited as she felt Kylie's pleasure, while Trilla's fingers delved into Kylie.

After a few moments, Kylie felt a tendril of energy from the island reaching up to her again, where Kylie felt it gently coiling around her body. The coil of energy flowed all around Kylie and Trilla both, smaller tendrils of energy splitting off all around them. After nearly a dozen had split off, Kylie felt one pressing against her folds where Trilla's hand was, and it gently started pushing inside. It was an entirely new feeling to Kylie, as if she was being both impaled by a tentacle, yet also fingered by Trilla at the same time. Visibly, only Trilla could be seen doing anything to Kylie, but in reality it felt like the island spirit there with them had summoned tentacles of pure energy that were worming around their bodies, caressing and tickling them both. Trilla gasped as one pushed into her as well, and then Kylie felt one of the tendrils move up behind their heads, where it split in two and gently pressed against the back of their skulls right at the base of of them, and Kylie felt not only Trilla's pleasure along with her own, the two sharing something beautiful to say the least, but she also felt the spirit's feelings of pleasure that it was experiencing through Kylie.

"Does this please you, Guardian?" the spirit asked softly, as sparks of pleasure lit up Kylie's senses like a firework display, heightening both hers and Trilla's pleasures, as Trilla seemed to be able to feel out Kylie's most sensitive spots even more accurately than before, her fingers changing up to rub in just the right way to make Kylie squeal softly, while Kylie could tell that Trilla was struggling to keep her own voice from spilling out her mouth.

"Oh goddess that's good... I know it pleases me, miss Island... I can feel... heh, it feels like I can feel... everything, almost," Trilla panted softly, biting her bottom lip.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie gasped and panted softly as Trilla continued to work her folds with her fingers, shuddering as those tendrils from the island drifted up and over their bodies. Mmmhm... It really is. she panted softly as those lines slid over their bodies, Kylie shuddering and clenching around Trilla's fingers, before a tendril slid into her folds.

It was the Oddest fucking thing. Nothing was actually spreading her, but it felt like it was, all the while Trilla's fingers kept moving, Kylie moaning loudly and bucking her hips against that phantom penetration, while Trilla got the same.

Then the damned Island linked everyone's pleasure together, leaving Kylie mewling and writhing in Trilla's lap, hips rocking steadily as she shuddered and groaned on the ground, arousal dripping from her folds and around Trilla's fingers, very quickly pushing towards another climax.

I.... You.... Oooo my gods.... was all the answer she had for the island, counting on Trilla and the pleasure she was feeling to speak for her as the Island itself had it's way with them.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"This is amazing Kylie. I... I can feel everything that you are," Trilla cooed softly as she leaned down and kissed Kylie on the lips. "I... d-don't know exactly what she's doing to us, but... i-it feels so fucking good," she went on to say, in between her moans.

"I... we're glad that you're both feeling good. Though we need to be careful, so we don't overload you both with our energies," the island spirit said softly, the tentacles of pure energy continuing to fuck both girls, albeit more gently, and the energies Kylie had felt going a little wild were becoming more focused and properly attuned to them both.

Each thrust of the tentacle into Kylie's pussy, along with Trilla's fingers, was almost orgasmic in and of itself. Both were thrusting into her in an alternating intervals, even though the energy tentacles weren't actually entering her body at all. It wasn't long after that, when Kylie felt a surge of energy suddenly rushing into her, as the island spirit there gasped. "O-Oh goodness... that's amazing. It feels... EEP!" the spirit began to say, before Kylie heard her let out a cute little yelp, where a little surge of energy shot into her, one that caused Kylie and Trilla to both let out a cute squeal of their own, as they both reached their climaxes together, and felt each others orgasmic pleasures. "Was this... an orgasm?" the spirit asked.

"A-Aye... it was, that was incredible. M-My whole body's trembling like crazy," Trilla panted softly as she clung to Kylie, her body feeling a little supercharged in a way, as did Kylie's.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the island person sexual intercourse continued, a sentence I thought I'd never say or write in my entire life, Kylie could only whimper and writhe in her place, panting raggedly and urging her hips back and forth, unable to help herself as both the energies, and the pleasure, ran rampant through her body.

Hearing the island Cum, and feeling it, Kylie squealed in pleasure and went limp immediately after, breaking into a fit of giggles at the spirit's question. Hahahaha yeah, it was... That's why we do it. she giggled out, before flailing away all the tendrils from her, and easing herself away from Trilla's fingers. Recovering for a bit.

Mistress... I want to go to the temple. see my friends. she said after a moment, stretching herself out.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes Guardian... I... we, felt really good too. We need to think more on this matter, orgasms feel good. Very good. Everyone should feel these, Guardian. Should we... help the people of the island to feel them?" the spirit replied softly to Kylie, looking a little... giddy in a way, after her, or their, incredible orgasm.

Her body trembling a bit as she disentangled herself from Trilla, Kylie felt a gentle caress from Trilla's hands as she sat there with Kylie. "Of course my sweet little Pet. I hope you don't mind guiding me, of course," Trilla cooed to Kylie, petting her head after reaching for it. "And miss Island... I'm glad that you shared such a wonderful feeling with us. Thank you for such a beautiful thing. Maybe sometime in the future, we can share this again with each other. I'll always listen to you, if you desire to talk. I've not been alive for nearly as long as you have, but I've been around for quite a while myself, so I can share my knowledge with you," she went on to say to the island spirit, who was sitting there with them both, looking quite content.

"I think that I need to speak with the rest about some things. To learn a few things from all of you and the other people that live on our surface. I shall return soon, Guardian," the spirit told Kylie, reaching over and gently caressing Kylie's head, brushing her hair a bit with her hand, before she faded away and out of sight.

With that, Trilla waited for Kylie to get up, before she eased herself up to her feet as well. When Kylie started walking along, Trilla would reach out and gently grab hold of her shoulder, and walk with her towards the temple. It took them a few minutes to reach the temple, and after they made it there, they saw the human Aya, and Amara, both in front doing the sweeping together, to clear the leaves off the path.

"Oh Kylie... welcome back. And Trilla... it's good to see you already able to walk, I'm glad," Amara said when they came up, the angel smiling at them both and beckoning Kylie over. "Would you like something to drink? Or are you looking for Maria? Her and Yuki are in the back, training. Maria insisted on getting some done, so she didn't get rusty," she then asked.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

With their permission I suppose. A great many would enjoy it.
But just as many would prefer not to. You know who would love it the most though? Tina! Just surprise her with it. She's the Siren Sister with the Glasses.
Kylie said, giggling to herself before snuggling into Trilla while they spoke.

Once that was over with though and Kylie had made her intentions clear, Trilla expressed an interest in coming with, and Kylie nodded, making sure Trilla had a hold of her leash, before standing slowly and helping her up.

Once she was up and took her shoulder, Kylie just started walking smoothly. She was getting more excited to blow off some steam, and like this... Well..... She was doubly so.

As they made it, Kylie waved to Amara and Aya, saying nothing about the leash, just assuming it was normal for her, and honestly it was. Both in Giselle's hands, and while her time at the sanctuary had been short, she'd had a leash on every second, of every day, either the chain, or one like this.

Nodding, Kylie headed towards the back before turning and slowly kissing Trilla. Mind unclipping this Mistress? And... stepping back? I know you can't see so watching will be hard. she said softly to Trilla concerning the leash. She was already cracking joints and stretching.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh of course, Guardian, never without their permission. We would never force such things on those that don't wish it. We have been hurt and forced to endure things we did not like, so we have no desire to do the same to anyone else. But yes... your beloved's eldest sister. She is very strong. She slew many of the demons that defiled us, at the lamia village. She is strong, and she enjoys sex too, especially with the wild creatures that live on us," the spirit replied, leaning down and kissing Kylie on the forehead before disappearing.

Aya, while she didn't say anything, did look curiously at the leash, and blushed a tiny bit, while Amara merely smirked at Aya. "Of course Pet, here you go. I'll keep it ready for when you're done. You're my seeing eye Pet, after all. So I can't afford to lose you, else I'll have to leash Amara and use myself a beautiful little birdy, hmhm," Trilla giggled softly to Kylie after a few moments as she unclipped the leash from her collar, and kissing Kylie on the cheek. "Would you mind leading me inside though, before you run off to do whatever it is you're going to do?" she asked after kissing Kylie.

"Actually, I can help you Trilla. Kylie, you can go on ahead. I'll sit with Trilla. Aya, you can finish this up, right?" Amara said, with Aya nodding to let Amara know she could.

Amara helped Trilla get up the steps into the temple, following Kylie along through the place to the back porch, where Amara helped Trilla to sit down on a nice soft cushion. "Alright dear, stay here and I'll be back with some tea in a minute," Amara told Trilla, while Kylie saw Maria and Yuki swinging their wooden weapons at each other, Maria using a wooden katana, and Yuki a simple wooden quarterstaff, and neither noticed Kylie yet, as they were focused on each other.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie nodded, smirking at Amara and winking at Trilla's words before nodding as Amara said she'd help Trilla out. Of course Mistress, I'd never leave you on your own like this. Aya.... You're very cute when you blush. she said, blowing her a kiss before heading in.

Seeing the pair from the porch, Kylie sighed. Wood. Wood wasn't good enough. She reached up to touch the sealing gem gently. Don't disappoint ladies... She didn't announce herself, she let her blood build and pound in her ears with anticipation for a moment, focusing.

She was moving without a sound and like a blur, the little bell on her collar the only warning anyone might have and only Maria would recognize the sound as she homed in on Yuki like a missile, coming from behind and to the left, hurling herself at them both, an open palmed combo aimed at Yuki, savage and unrestrained before turning on Maria just as quickly. She didn't say anything, she took this as seriously as possible, she wasn't holding herself back, she wasn't pulling her blows or aiming politely, openly trying to score hits on both of them with extreme speed, nor did she let up, turning on Yuki again after an exchange with Maria. If they didn't adjust quickly they were in for a beating. Only Maria had ever seen her like this. There was rage boiling in her eyes, but not at them. At everything that had happened, anger unfulfilled and unvented while she looked to her friends to give her the only real challenge she could find. Unsealed, she could never fight them with real intent, now....... Now she was going all out and the only handicap the pair had against her was that she was unarmed, and unarmored. If anything this made her faster, quieter.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you Pet, I'm glad you're here for me," Trilla said softly, while Amara took Trilla's other side, and they helped her along, while Aya blushed against at Kylie's words again.

While she looked on at the two doing their sparring after getting Trilla set down and everything, Kylie saw Maria give a shout as she swung once, shattering her wooden sword on Yuki's staff, and cracking Yuki's staff in the process. As Kylie darted in at the two, and swung her fist at Yuki, she just barely managed to pull her staff up in time to block Kylie's fist, with Kylie's knuckles slamming into it and Maria blocked with the remainder of her wooden sword, with Kylie knocking it out of her hand. Maria immediately let go of the last bit of it, before back flipping away, while Yuki ducked, bobbed and weaved out of the way of Kylie's furious strikes.

"Ha, I was wondering when you would show up cutie. Come on, let me have it... give it all to me," Yuki said, after a few moments, grinning at Kylie as she spoke.

"Come on sweetie, let's blow that steam off, don't hold back," Maria said from a few feet behind her, before Yuki darted in and attacked Kylie, swinging furiously, and almost landing a punch, before Kylie countered and Maria swung a high kick out at Kylie's head, trying to catch her, as she continued going with her kick and then as soon as her right leg was down, Maria swung her left leg around at Yuki, with Yuki just barely managing to dodge the blow.

It went on like this for another minute or so, before any of the three of them even landed a blow, and it was Kylie against Yuki, who slid back about three feet, a small groove in the sand of their little arena where both feet had slid through the sand. "D-Damn, you really got some strength behind those fists don't you hon. Come on, give me another one just like that," Yuki grunted, before twirling her arms around and dropping into a martial artist stance, before launching at Kylie again, in a bit of a fury herself now, as she went at the young assassin, who just barely managed to dodge an incoming blow meant for her face that would surely have broken her nose.

Maria had backed off a tiny bit and gotten another sword from the sounds off it, though Kylie and Yuki would hear the soft ringing of a real sword being drawn from behind her, and if she chanced a glance over her shoulder it would be to see Maria drawing her blade. Amara had noticed this, and hurtled Yuki's spear out to her, and she tossed a pair of gauntlets out to Kylie, and at closer glance, Kylie saw that they were indeed her own gauntlets, complete with hidden blades and all. "It's not fair if she has a true weapon and you two don't," Amara called to them.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie was a dervish of motion, the three of them exchanging blows before Kylie landed one with enough force to send Yuki back a yard in the sand. Things were kicking off and Kylie still hadn't said a word while Yuki took a stance. She came in at Kylie with a little more will this time, Kylie being forced to dodge before she heard Maria reaching for a real blade.

Kylie was already moving, nothing stopped at all as the sand exploded behind her feet

She could outpace Miu, before that sword was fully out of it's scabbard she was on top of Maria hurling a chest level kick at the priestess, her knee trailing low behind it and her elbow raised high, each angle of attack covered. Yuki had her spear, and Kylie saw her gauntlets. Dangerous, giving any of them blades. But she was so lost to the pursuit now that all she did was react to the shift on the battlefield, leaping into the air to avoid Maria's counterslash, which from the draw was always the same, straight across, stomach level, before lashing out with both feet into the Vryloka, landing from a backflip before hurtling into a flying cartwheel over Yuki who to a fault would always rush in, snatching up her gauntlets and sprinting around the pair as she yanked them on, flexing her hands. She had to respect the reach and arches of their weapons, they had to respect that within striking range she could attack 6 times easily for every 1 of their own. Her last conscious thought for either of them was that she didn't want this to end quickly as she yanked the launcher off the left gauntlet and tossed it away.

She came in sideways, still moving at full speed, launching the barb at Yuki, or seeming to, the barb sinking into the side of the temple while her sword snapped into her hand as she came into range of either of them, the wire suddenly reeling her sideways before she cut it, entering the fray from the most unexpected angle she could manage, whirling very quickly in a slight leap with her sword, looking to drive them apart, before rolling in at Yuki. She'd never sparred with kylie with a sword, had never seen her properly fight with one, and would have no comparison before Kylie's methods, and Maria's as she came in with a blinding barrage of one handed strikes, hidden blade slashes before she tossed the weapon over her shoulder behind her high into the air and came at the spear wielding priestess with just as many gauntlet'd strikes.

She suddenly pivoted and disengaged, dropping to her back and spinning her legs around wildly to change opponents, launching herself from the sand at Maria. The Vryloka would recognize all of this. Kylie was getting faster, nastier, her movements less predictable, and her strikes more homed in on dangerous parts of her body as she worked herself into a literal frenzy. The last time she'd been like this it had been dueling Gestalt and Maria knew she wasn't going to slow down. She was only going to get faster.

Yuki would be surprised, she'd never displayed this level of open ferocity or outright mobility during any sparring match with anyone and she was coming at both of them with every ounce of strength and will she had.

Still, there was a tactic underlying all the madness, as she fought feverishly to keep them separated and stayed close to the large posts in the training yard, using them to incredible advantage, able to scale them very quickly and use them to launch herself around with the barbs on the sides of her gauntlets.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Maria staggered back, having taken nearly the full force of Kylie's kick to the chest before she could get her blade out of its sheath, but managed to catch herself as the blade swung around and she caught herself on the edges of their little arena. Maria slashed her blade around immediately after she'd managed to catch herself enough to keep from falling out of the arena borders, and Kylie just barely managed to avoid being split open across her belly. As Yuki thrust the butt of her spear in and tried to bop Kylie across the back with it, and Kylie cartwheeled over her and landed behind her, Yuki spun and swung around, trying to catch Maria with her spear haft in the process, though Maria caught it with her blade.

Just then, Kylie rushed back in at them again, and Maria pushed Yuki's spear haft away and dropped into her dueling stance, with her blade up high and the tip pointing straight at Kylie. Yuki quickly leaned her head back and away, while flourishing her spear around at Kylie, catching Kylie's blade as she darted in again using her wires to pull herself faster. Yuki's eyes had widened slightly, and she looked rather surprised at Kylie's pulling the sword out from her gauntlet. Maria however didn't look surprised in the least, and she swung her sword around at Kylie, who just managed to catch Maria's as their swords clanged against each other, but it forced Kylie's attention off Yuki and on Maria, who was much better with swords than probably anyone on the entire island, short of maybe Asha or one of her rangers, but even then, Maria was a swordmaster, so it was unlikely she had a rival.

After Kylie disengaged from Yuki and flung herself at Maria, Maria grinned and bared her fangs as Kylie came at her. Maria knew that Kylie was fast, faster than anyone she'd ever faced, and it looked to Kylie like she was prepared for that almost, her movements like the flowing wind and as graceful as any Kylie had ever seen in battle before. Each strike from Kylie's blades were blocked expertly by Maria's blade, but a few of her punches with her gauntlets themselves were getting through, with Maria obviously focusing solely on the blades it seemed, while the fists were a mere secondary concern. After several strikes from Kylie, with Yuki watching almost in awe at the two, Kylie saw Maria suddenly jump into the air, kicking off the ground and managing to get a few good feet out of it. Then, just as suddenly as the jump had been, which they all knew would leave Maria wide open to Kylie, Maria flung her sword downward at Kylie, forcing her to dive out of the way, with Kylie seeing... a chain, attached to the end of Maria's sword hilt, hidden beneath the metal piece there.

When she landed, Maria yanked the chain, which was a good six feet in length, and her blade flew back into her hand, where she flew at Kylie moments later, forcing Kylie on the defensive, as she used not only her sword, hilt, blade, and all, but also the chain, to parry Kylie's attacks, and avert Kylie's fists. It was clear that Maria didn't have nearly as good of training in using this chain like she was, as Kylie probably would have with a chain in the same position, but Maria had obviously been training secretly with new techniques, to broaden her horizons as it were. Yuki, not wanting to be outdone, dashed back in and thrust her spear out at Kylie, blade first, forcing Kylie to bend her back and roll to the side, and forcing Maria to stop her advance to parry the spear from Yuki. Yuki swung her spear around after Kylie and nearly caught her in the back with it, but Kylie just managed to flip over it, but Maria followed up and kicked Kylie clean out of the air, where she tumbled to the sandy ground in a bit of a heap, where she saw Maria continue her advance, but on Yuki, the two continuing to fight while Kylie recovered.

Amara was looking... quite happy, Kylie noticed, rather than scared, as if she were seeing something beautiful, as she sipped her tea with Trilla. "Come on Maria, you bitch. Think you can beat me up close like this? HA!" Yuki called to Maria, taunting her, where Maria almost took the bait, Kylie saw, as her eyes narrowed, and she flung herself forward, but instead of slashing, she faked Yuki out and ducked low and did a spinning kick, knocking Yuki's legs out from under her, and Yuki had to quickly bring her spear up to block and incoming swing from Maria's sword moments later, with the two locked, Yuki on the ground, her spear in front and above her, and Maria with her sword locked against Yuki's spear, giving Kylie a chance to break them up, and take the fight back to them.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Disengaging from Yuki and focusing almost entirely on Maria for a good while after the first round, Kylie managed to keep pace with her and scored several physical blows with her fists but never managed to get close with her own blade.

She froze mid charge though when Maria showed a new aspect of her weapon to disengage, a chain on her hilt, Kylie rolling to the side before going on the defensive as Maria tried to capitalize on her surprise, stealing Kylie's momentum before Yuki rushed in as well, the pair of them managing to knock Kylie back before turning on eachother.

She'd seen the chain now, so it'd do Maria no more good as far as Kylie was concerned, tumbling into a back hand spring, Kylie leapt backwards to plant her feet on a post, before exploding back in at the pair, planting her back to Yuki's to swing around, aiming a spinning kick at Maria's shoulder while she continued to roll between them, one hand hooking under Yuki's arm, before using her weight and momentum to hurl her side ways, her hidden blade on her right hand raking down her spear wickedly to Force her to let it go so she couldn't brace herself with it. Kylie's ability to attack from behind was second to None.

She didn't switch opponents though, instead hurling herself at Yuki still, leaping high to hurl her fist down, not into Yuki it seemed in the end, her block, parry, or even counterattack off target because Kylie wasn't on target herself, but into the sand, the force causing it to burst into the air around them into a cloud. Maria was her target now as she ran up the post they were very near, before coming at Maria out of that cloud, and from above. It was another kick, and to make certain it at least made contact, Kylie hurled her adamantine dagger at her from the air to force her sword out of the way or to make her dodge.

If she dodged there'd be another plume of sand in the air long enough for her to charge in extremely close, an upward palm strike aimed at her sternum to take the wind from her, before hooking one hand under her sword bearing arm's elbow, and the other around her chest and throat, pivoting to put her back to Maria's as a lever, before hurling her over her own back and into the sand, already tumbling to the left to avoid Yuki and turn on her again.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Kylie did a handspring to bounce up and rush back into the fight, and spun around to kick at Maria as she rushed the two, Maria brought her left arm up, the chain still in hand, to block Kylie's foot. She twirled the chain about to try and wrap it around Kylie's ankle, but didn't manage to do so, but she came close... a little too close, for Kylie's comfort. Yuki meanwhile only let go of her spear haft, to grab at Kylie's wrist as the hidden blade slid down the length of her spear. Yuki, seeing that Kylie was not changing targets, and continuing to come at her, backed up a couple of steps.

As Kylie went after her, and switched mid jump to go after Maria, Kylie found Maria brought her arm up again to catch her next kick, but when Kylie hurtled her adamantine dagger out at her, Maria jumped again, and swung her blade downward, the clanging of her sword hitting the dagger resounding in their arena as the dagger was averted out of the sandy area, while Maria took Kylie's kick to the side and went to the ground. Maria was fast to get back up though, barely on the ground for more than a second before she was back up.

"Not gonna be that easy, Kylie," Yuki muttered softly, before she spun to the left, breaking her spear loose from Kylie's blade, where she brought it around, blade first in a wide arc, at Kylie and Maria both.

Neither of them could move fast enough because of Yuki's immense physical strength and speed, not even Kylie because she had no teleporting powers right now. Sensing this, Maria stepped in and took the blow meant for mostly Kylie, catching it with her sword, as the barest edges of Yuki's spear blade bit into Maria's side as their metal weapons rang against one another. Yuki kicked her left leg out and up into Kylie's chest, knocking her back, flat on her ass. Kylie was able to continue moving though and her roll brought her back around against Yuki, dodging the kick that Yuki sent out at Kylie, her foot stomping into the sand.

"Come on Yuki... I KNOW YOU'RE STRONGER THAN THIS!" Maria cried out, shoving Yuki back, and unbalancing her, as Maria dashed forward, kicking a cloud of sand out to blind both Yuki and Kylie a bit, and coming down at Kylie, who was forced to bring both her hands up to block the powerful incoming strike, with both her sword and one hidden blade, while simultaneously sending a kick out at Yuki, and catching her in the stomach.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

So am I. Kylie growled after her attempts came up fruitless, backflipping after taking the kick. She was angry.Think I need your Pity Maria!? she roared, coming in at the vryloka like a hurricane of pissed off, slashing 7 times at her hands and forearms with her hidden blades, before stomping on her dagger in the sand to send it skyward towards her face.

When Maria counterattacked, and she would, Kylie would snap the wire out of her gauntlet and tangle the blade before bring her knee into Maria's thigh. She'd ignored Yuki and had to turn to face her rather then finish Maria, lashing the wire at her like a whip passed her spear. It would sting like hell, before coming at her with her hidden blades fully extended with every strike. There'd be no blocking her palms in a mundane way or she'd get stabbed. Forcing her to dodge with the spear was also incredibly risky as Kylie would roll or jump and come in spinning passed her with those same blades.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Fuck no, but I ain't gonna let this end anytime soon," Maria growled back at Kylie, barely able to parry and block Kylie's flurry of attacks she sent out.

Maria gasped as she had to frantically parry Kylie's attacks, her sword ringing as they clashed. When Kylie thrust her knee up into Maria, she caught the priestess right where she wanted, and Maria grunted as she pulled back a step or so, giving Kylie the chance to whip her wire back around at Yuki. Yuki took the wire hit, in favor of blocking the hidden blades from Kylie's gauntlets, which she seemed more intent on stopping. After Kylie's fists came in at her too, Yuki was forced back, taking several blows before she swung her spear around and hurtled it like a javelin at Kylie's feet, and began blocking Kylie's fists with her own martial arts moves, and dodging the hidden blades now that she was more mobile without the spear.

As the two began fighting it out, Maria came back in with a roar as Kylie and Yuki both suddenly felt their legs swept out from under them, as Maria swung her chain on the hilt of her sword around, catching both the other girls with it right around their ankles. Both Kylie and Yuki were able to get back to their feet though, before Maria couple capitalize on it as Maria swung her chain back around, only for Yuki to catch it, and yank it, drawing Maria right in at Kylie, who was between the two.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Kylie unleashed a literal onslaught of blows, first on Maria, and then on Yuki, Yuki abandoned the spear, seeing the weakness of it in having Kylie so very close to her and intent on cutting her to ribbons, and had to take her on barefisted to keep up.

She was suddenly pulled off her feet along with yuki by Maria and her chain, Kylie springing to her feet just as quickly as Yuki, before the martial artist priestess grabbed it, and unfortunately for Maria... Dragged her straight into Kylie who had set her stand and slammed her palm into Maria's stomach, as well as Yuki's as both her arms came out, capitalizing on Both of them fighting Eachother, while she was between them.

She was on Yuki like stink on shit after that, coming at her viciously and without any signs of slowing down as she abused the fact that her hands were wrapped in metal and tipped with blades, and Yuki's were not.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Maria's stomach didn't cave in against Kylie's fist, but she did exhale in a hacking cough, as Kylie swung her other fist at Yuki simultaneously. Yuki wasn't hit square in the stomach though by Kylie's fist, and even though she had the blades, Yuki was able to manage avoiding getting cut by either of them for the time being, exchanging blows with Kylie for a few seconds, before Yuki performed a roundhouse aimed at Kylie's head, which she continued going around with, where her foot collided with the post they were next to. Kylie heard the snapping of the wood, and the post fell right towards her, forcing her to dodge the thing as it came down.

Yuki dove at Kylie as Kylie dodged the post, and swung her fist out and just as Kylie was blocking it, she was suddenly hit by Yuki's leg, which flashed up suddenly and bopped her in the side. Kylie was able to retaliate though and come at Yuki again though, sticking to her and preventing Yuki from doing too much. Kylie would be suddenly surprised though, when she stabbed out one of her hidden blades, and Yuki swung her hand out, open palmed, and took Kylie's hidden blade through right her hand, and her fingers clenched around Kylie's before Kylie could react, and swung a powerful left hook out at Kylie, catching her right in the cheek and sending Kylie flying, her hidden blade slipping out of Yuki's hand, where Kylie hit the ground fairly hard, but not enough to knock her out. Less than a second later, Maria jumped in, kicking at Yuki's head as Yuki spun and kicked back, and both priestesses landed their blows on the others head, knocking each other to the ground near Kylie.

"F-Fuck..." Maria groaned softly, as she got back to her knees and tried to get back up as quickly as possible.

"Nice kick Maria. But... I could see your panties," Yuki muttered over at Maria, which made Maria blush a bit, where she punched the sand and darted back to her feet angrily and threw herself at Yuki, tackling her back to the ground, where she tried to straddle Yuki in a ground and pound kind of attack, but Yuki was blocking Maria's angry blows easily, opening both of them up to Kylie.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie had to marshal herself after the last blow from Yuki, needing to get a foot under her before leaping away as both Maria and Yuki went at eachother, soon winding up on the ground and wailing at eachother.

They weren't taking this seriously anymore, Kylie would gladly show them the error of their ways as she surged along the sand around them to scoop up her own sword and her dagger. Stowing the smaller blade away as she moved, she ran around them, grabbing up Maria's katana as well and dragging the point of it behind her, carving up the sand into a distinct pattern as she got closer to them.

As she completed two full circuits, the blade snapping into the sand now and again she rushed in, both blades held flat across her body as she spun towards the pair with a cry to force them out, before hurling both blades at them to force them farther back, before taking a hard stance inside a circle of sand made by her feet as she moved.

If they looked down, they'd see the training circles Kylie was used to drawn into the training yard, those orbits, spheres, and lines all waiting. The game had changed as she slid the dagger into her gauntlet, there was the assassin standing in the heart of the design, and she refused to move from it. A last stand against both of them and an open challenge to try and remove her from it. Because at her feet was Yuki's broken staff, Kylie kicking both pieces into her hand and holding them like short blades. Her eyes had hardened, darkened, the assassin fully caught up in a trance of her own making now. No friends, no enemies, just targets. There were 2 she could see, and all her senses had opened to an extreme state. This was the finished form of the ball game. Last Stand, prepared to keep going until the very end.

If they came at her, she'd almost seem to dance, so fluid and quick her motions were, snapping those twin wooden shafts around like a blur to bat blades aside and deliver vicious snapping blows in return, or short painful thrusts, the assassin never raising her feet to kick, always firmly holding her footing in that circle. That circle was called The Grave and the assassin refused to leave it.