What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Damn it Petite don't make me want that tactician.. I didn't even get enough stars to max cost reduce the archer..
Hah, I remember very well when for almost whole week I was mastering one map to have 2 stars and receive Hores at the end of the event (lvl 1 with max cost and skill 1/5). She was worth it, even if I rarely use her now...

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

eh, did they changed the flower and fairy drop rate on the fairy quests? o-o out of 3 runs I got nothing, on 4th run I got a single fairy.. e.e.

(I been forgetting to ask this)
Is there another way to log in to dmm r18 without using vpn? like the thing on dmm(all age version). Where you just put some codes about the cookies in the console.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

eh, did they changed the flower and fairy drop rate on the fairy quests? o-o out of 3 runs I got nothing, on 4th run I got a single fairy.. e.e.

Is there another way to log in to dmm r18 without using vpn? like the thing on dmm(all age version). Where you just put some codes about the cookies in the console.
It may depend on where u live but I don't need a vpn at all (tested from Argentina and US).
Anyway you can search for the kancolle addon for Chrome, it does the cookie trick automatically.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

KanColle Command Center works fine with Chrome.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

AFAIK, log in into DMM R18 does not require VPN.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm... I was very upset that since 3 weeks none platinum armor dropped from 60/6 map (and gold armors also were not dropping) so I decided to trash my money doing free gacha 10 times. I've got two silvers @.@. Feeling weird.

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It may depend on where u live but I don't need a vpn at all (tested from Argentina and US).
Anyway you can search for the kancolle addon for Chrome, it does the cookie trick automatically.
KanColle Command Center works fine with Chrome.
well, I downloaded it and it asks for api link does aegis use api link? oo

AFAIK, log in into DMM R18 does not require VPN.
for your country maybe.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well, I downloaded it and it asks for api link does aegis use api link? oo
you don't need to do the api thing for kancolle command, i hav both check boxes checked on the app thing and think you have to turn to japanese site version and relog

crow_mw

Reputation score

I finally did the final map and it was quite a challenge. Both my Claudia and Roana were dying like flies. Finally I managed to do it using lvl 61 Claudia, and Pookotsu-san strategy ( http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=24452&page=285 ).

The key challenge was not really the tankability of my dueler, but keeping the healers out of synch. Actually, the modification I did in my final attempt was to remove a third healer, as due to her my healing team would synchronize and allow Claudia to die.

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you don't need to do the api thing for kancolle command, i hav both check boxes checked on the app thing and think you have to turn to japanese site version and relog
hmm

so I did put the dmm.jp in the api link, both boxes are checked.. I did log in but still getting error :x.

edit: ok based from what u said, if I understand it correctly all I have to do is checked the 2 box and go to the site normally using the browser.(well still no luck : /)

Last edited:

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if the Gina onahole (and by extension, Chloe one when it's released) ships internationally? Or if there's a site that ships it internationally?

I presume I have to use a proxy to ship it to me given that DMM blocks me from viewing the product without a VPN.

Emries

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@cruzz56 - you still have to have your computer time set to Japan time even with KanColle Command Center.

@KatsuraJun - You can probably buy it with a Proxy. FromJapan and SutoCorp just requires a direct link to the product you want to order.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know if the Gina onahole (and by extension, Chloe one when it's released) ships internationally? Or if there's a site that ships it internationally?

I presume I have to use a proxy to ship it to me given that DMM blocks me from viewing the product without a VPN.
The Chloe Onahole was fake. I noticed that the product description listed platinum unit when the box still said gold unit, but I didn't realise that the whole thing was a clever Photoshop until the presumably same person made a futanari onahole version for one of the new platinum healers.

I don't have time to try and find a website that deals with international shipping that would have this available for pre-order, but you can order it from amazon.co.jp and have it shipped free to a forwarding service who will then ship it to you (with a small handling fee).

Otherwise, you can find an older model that's already released by the maker, and then google for shops that will stock them.

Kaguya Character Design Sample:

The most important thing is that Kaguya is wielding a Tachi, so she's indeed most likely going to be a Samurai, and less likely another Front Tactician. She's listed as 幼女 (Youjo; Little Girl), so she's probably not going to be a lolibabaa character like Noel, oh well (I prefer characters who are older and than they look that are mentally mature).

Last edited:

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I was just wondering if there was a place people were buying from to avoid the proxy fees.

Also chloe onahole being fake is ugh. Guess I can only hope for an event revival.

One more question, what are the armors for from daily quests and the like? I can't figure out how I'm supposed to use them or when I'm supposed to use them but they're beginning to clog my roster.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gold Armors are to be sold for gold. Platinum Armors are used as exp food.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't think they'd go straight for a loli one :p I thought they'd do like Bashira or Ana first, I'm still surprised they went with Gina immediately. Guess they wanted a new unit so people would want the code for her. Funny that Gina seems to be made specifically for that product, well she is cute. I don't really understand how they make them to be after certain animu characters. Is it colored like them (Flesh or clothes colored) or something or are people just supposed to entirely use their imagination? I don't remember seeing any images for the actual product.

I'd check again but I worry about DMM getting pissy with me again for changing my IP address to Japan suddenly lol. Well maybe I can view it without being logged in.

I wonder if Aegis will have a Halloween event? Seriously hope so~ That could be pretty fun.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, I was just wondering if there was a place people were buying from to avoid the proxy fees.
Deputy services are expensive, but forwarding services can be relatively cheap.

In the case of the onahole, its listed price is 4,298 JPY, so if you want to import it through somewhere like (they stock from the maker in question, but don't have the one you're looking for yet), then you're going to have to pay the full 4,298+Shipping instead of 2,449+Fee+Shipping from using a forwarding service in combination with Amazon.co.jp.

I personally use Amazon.co.jp+Forwarding for games, since it's faster, cheaper, and safer than ordering from an international service like Playasia.

EDIT:

Sapphire Princess Tsukihime Kaguya:
It has just been officially revealed that Tsukihime Kaguya is a Sapphire Princess unit. Her skill raises her attack power by 2.0x at its initial level, and 3.0x at its max level. She wields the Mikadzuki* Munechika, which fits her crescent moon accessories. She's balanced as a late-development type unit (Youko Tamamo suffers from the same thing, since she's initially as fragile as a regular monk with a slow attack speed, but blooms into something fierce if you can manage to reach 65 with unmatched fairies).
*Most people simplify dzu as zu, but I'm going to keep it as dzu because you won't be able to write the name of it in Japanese if you use the character ず (zu) instead of づ (dzu).

Geez, I think I already have enough Princess units: Anya, Claudia, Karma, and Lilia. Though, I guess Kaguya will be useful for anyone who just has Themis and now Claudia (a lot of maps are easier with multiple Princess units, especially if one of them is a DPS Princess like Sherry or Sybilla).

Last edited:

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@cruzz56 - you still have to have your computer time set to Japan time even with KanColle Command Center.

@KatsuraJun - You can probably buy it with a Proxy. FromJapan and SutoCorp just requires a direct link to the product you want to order.
my time is already japan time ever since last year : v..

Emries

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Urgh I already pre-ordered the light novel thinking she would be a sapphire samurai ._.

Now I have 2 Olivias, a Sybilla, Themis, Claudia And this sapphire one. Princess Lover OP :p

arisato minato

Reputation score

Sapphire Princess Tsukihime Kaguya:
It has been just been officially revealed that Tsukihime Kaguya is a Sapphire Princess unit. Her skill raises her attack power by 2.0x at its initial level, and 3.0x at its max level. She wields the Mikadzuki* Munechika, which fits her crescent moon accessories. She's balanced as a late-development type unit (Youko Tamamo suffers from the same thing, since she's initially as fragile as a regular monk with a slow attack speed, but blooms into something fierce if you can manage to reach 65 with unmatched fairies).
*Most people simplify dzu as zu, but I'm going to keep it as dzu because you won't be able to write the name of it in Japanese if you use the character ず (zu) instead of づ (dzu).

Geez, I think I already have enough Princess units: Anya, Claudia, Karma, and Lilia. Though, I guess Kaguya will be useful for anyone who just has Themis and now Claudia (a lot of maps are easier with multiple Princess units, especially if one of them is a DPS Princess like Sherry or Sybilla).
You mean the Kanji for her sword is like this "三日月宗近"
While i agree with you on the pronounciation. I will still use Mikazuchi since it more familiar and the fact that both have the same syliable.
Or you can use the computer input method as "Mikaduchi Munechika" instead.

Also another princess type unit which is i always welcome. The fact that she is a princes mean that you did not need to CC or AW to get the most out of her which is good enough.

Cannot wait to buy this light novel off the shell when i go to japan at the end of this year. :D