What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Finally finished doing the Youma March maps for all of the crystal shards, so I tried 12 consecutive SP Gacha summons. My results:
Gold Heavy Armour Berenice
Silver Bandit Funes
Silver Heavy Armour Lean
Silver Vampire Hunter Khuri

I'm happy with this kind of result, especially the fact I got a Lean to class-change the extra Berenice. However, I would ideally want to awaken my Berenice before feeding the extra copy to her, but I also want to awaken Jelius.

So, I'm going to need to farm 4 more heavy armours before they introduce another 3x gold+ female synthesis bonus event in the future. Well, there's the 40/3 map (I'm also out of silver archers for materials), but that's going to be hard to fit within my need to farm platinum armours on Monday, and platinum fairies on Tuesday.

@TieSKey:
Taian mentioned on his blog that he couldn't use Roana on that map due to his being the wrong level to duel big bro while delivering the occasional 4x blow. Taian personally recommends Claudia for Biggus Dickus; he only did Zaram just to show off a meta strategy where he's useful.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yay!

So as it turns out I do have enough Long Range Death. I did swap out the Puppeteer (Ricah? I don't Japanese very well) in favor of the Vampire Hunter lady, although I goofed up and needed to pull said vampire hunter back around halfway into the mission.

Progress!

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally finished doing the Youma March maps for all of the crystal shards, so I tried 12 consecutive SP Gacha summons. My results:
Gold Heavy Armour Berenice
Silver Bandit Funes
Silver Heavy Armour Lean
Silver Vampire Hunter Khuri

@TieSKey:
Taian mentioned on his blog that he couldn't use Roana on that map due to his being the wrong level to duel big bro while delivering the occasional 4x blow. Taian personally recommends Claudia for Biggus Dickus; he only did Zaram just to show off a meta strategy where he's useful.
Nice summons. So far I got 2 silvers and the gold samurai out of 6 or 7 rolls. Can't complaint at all.
Do you have any good strategy for the last youma map? I can't endure the 3 liches, although 1 healer was off range so only 2 reached Yurina :S
Edit: nvm, with 3 healers I can kill that bastards, now I have to polish the ranged units placement to catch 1 red gargole and 2 black armors

Mu Claudia is 50, may be able to do it but still the timing is hellish. I'm better off farming youma :p

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice summons. So far I got 2 silvers and the gold samurai out of 6 or 7 rolls. Can't complaint at all.
Do you have any good strategy for the last youma map? I can't endure the 3 liches, although 1 healer was off range so only 2 reached Yurina :S
I am happy with my rolls too. Out of 9+ rolls, I had 1 silver. Why am I happy? I had 8+ rolls of nothing but iron and bronze ._.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am happy with my rolls too. Out of 9+ rolls, I had 1 silver. Why am I happy? I had 8+ rolls of nothing but iron and bronze ._.
Joining the club.. 8 rolls -> 1x Cecily(Silver Rogue) + 7x iron/bronze

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Joining the club.. 8 rolls -> 1x Cecily(Silver Rogue) + 7x iron/bronze
Oh boy, I want to join the club too. Save that I've rolled all 20 and only gotten a Silver.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also joining the club. I've got really similar drops. Around 8 tries (I did not count, I am halfway with kills), and only one silver (though it was vampire hunter chick. What is her name?).

@Longherin, puppeter name is just Ricca :) gz on your stars.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh boy, I want to join the club too. Save that I've rolled all 20 and only gotten a Silver.
You can only get a maximum of 60 crystal fragments for 12 summons. Tentative percentages from a collection of aggregate data (2k) suggests the following:
Iron-Bronze: 75.x-80.x%
Silver: 14.x-19.x%
Gold: 4.x%
Platinum: 1.x%
Black: 0.x%
The sample sizes are too small to get a decent idea on how big a slice of the pie silver units have.

Getting a single gold unit from 12 summons is roughly 42%. And you're going to average between 1-2 silver units. Basically, you're spending nearly the equivalent amount to do a rare summoning for a guaranteed 3 gold, platinum, and black fairies, and 1 rainbow fairy; guaranteed depending on strength 1 gold armour, silver unit, and platinum armour, and 50 magic crystals; and—depending on your luck—1-2 silver units (maybe a gold).

@Anelai: The silver vampire hunter is Khuri. I'm 95% percent sure of this along with the new silver soldier being Asar, and the new platinum bishop being Patra. The only one I'm not reasonably sure about is the new male rogue. I tentatively have him as Ballad. You could call him Barad, Barud, or Balad, but those names don't quite fit snugly with the same Egyptian theme that the other units share.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can only get a maximum of 60 crystal fragments for 12 summons. Tentative percentages from a collection of aggregate data (2k) suggests the following:
Iron-Bronze: 75.x-80.x%
Silver: 14.x-19.x%
Gold: 4.x%
Platinum: 1.x%
Black: 0.x%
The sample sizes are too small to get a decent idea on how big a slice of the pie silver units have.

Getting a single gold unit from 12 summons is roughly 42%. And you're going to average between 1-2 silver units. Basically, you're spending nearly the equivalent amount to do a rare summoning for a guaranteed 3 gold, platinum, and black fairies, and 1 rainbow fairy; guaranteed depending on strength 1 gold armour, silver unit, and platinum armour, and 50 magic crystals; and—depending on your luck—1-2 silver units (maybe a gold).

@Anelai: The silver vampire hunter is Khuri. I'm 95% percent sure of this along with the new silver soldier being Asar, and the new platinum bishop being Patra. The only one I'm not reasonably sure about is the new male rogue. I tentatively have him as Ballad. You could call him Barad, Barud, or Balad, but those names don't quite fit snugly with the same Egyptian theme that the other units share.
Huh. Thought I wasn't getting a Crystal for every 100 kill, guess I wasn't wrong.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again thank you Petite for all the work! My chrome translates this girl as "Fourier" but I never saw this name on forums. When most of the names are similar here and on translator, some are so much different I prefer to believe you :)
About new male rogue I have one very accurate name for him - FOOD!

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again thank you Petite for all the work! My chrome translates this girl as "Fourier" but I never saw this name on forums. When most of the names are similar here and on translator, some are so much different I prefer to believe you :)
About new male rogue I have one very accurate name for him - FOOD!
Emmm don't translate names with a machine translator, plz, that's criminal :p

Agreed on the food theme, since we have "cans" he could be "snack"?

Ballad or any variation are Arabic names, fits the Egyptian theme pretty well.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Tieskey, I am translating whole page, I can't choose not to translate ony one thing from it ;p And as I told: names were quite similar to how you call girls on forums. Only few minor differences and this vamp hunt 100% different. I never told auto translator is good but it is better than nothing.

Last edited:

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this is so strange, I cant log in o-o.. are they doing some maint?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My game is working. Maybe there is some trouble with your internet? I have broken router and sometimes it looks like internet is working but it is working quite bad and my Aegis doesn't want to start (unless I reboot router).

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice, Alisa from sp gatcha and Valerie from daily free :D

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does a front-line tactician do anything passively or is the only effect they do is when they use the skill?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does a front-line tactician do anything passively or is the only effect they do is when they use the skill?
Front Tacticians reduce the cost of all units after the Front Tactician is deployed (a greater reduction after they're class-changed). Rear Tacticians reduce the CT of all skills by a certain percentage (greater after they're class-changed, and another boost after they're awakened).

A cute meta strategy is that a class-changed Front Tactician makes deploying and retreating 4 cost units free.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A cute meta strategy is that a class-changed Front Tactician makes deploying and retreating 4 cost units free.
Can you explain it more Petite ?

I get that Front Tactician decrease the cost of deploy unit by 2 after CC.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A 4 cost unit becomes 2 cost with tactician on the field. Make the unit retreat and you recover 2 cost.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Front Tacticians reduce the cost of all units after the Front Tactician is deployed (a greater reduction after they're class-changed). Rear Tacticians reduce the CT of all skills by a certain percentage (greater after they're class-changed, and another boost after they're awakened).

Damn it Petite don't make me want that tactician.. I didn't even get enough stars to max cost reduce the archer..