What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Marcus, thats a black fairy, used for black rarity.
Enjoy the moment, when you have only one. Over time they will clump big part of your inventory :D

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i get about one plat armor every monday (well sunday to me), though thats with me saving points when it reaches midnight (8am here) and then use all i have right before next midnight for 12 runs of it

also, does mailbox items have a time limit on them? atm i'm keeping like alot of my random fairies (from great march event) tucked away there since its not like i hav a black unit anyways

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also, does mailbox items have a time limit on them? atm i'm keeping like alot of my random fairies (from great march event) tucked away there since its not like i hav a black unit anyways
There is no time limit. The only limit is that you can only store up to 100 individual things in the present box. There are users who still have their Valentine's chocolates from February.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was using excess charisma (about to level up) just now and I nearly got 1-star on the 90 charisma daily. It looks like I'm not too far off from being able to do these missions successfully. I did make many mistakes but I'm just happy to see that it's not looking "impossible" now. One of the mistakes I did was placing Maribelle in a panic because I didn't save up enough cost points for Jelius. She did a good job until her skill ran out and my healers couldn't keep up against Dina's ridiculous damage. It might look quite possible for me to complete once I get my HA, healers, and valkyries to 40.

I also placed a valkyrie early, which caused me to lack the stamina needed for an HA.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have huge trouble with Maribelle ~ every time I try to use her she just sucks. I hope it will change when I will stuff her with flowers, rubies and other diamonds.
I had Bernice since the very beginning so maybe thats why Maribelle seems so weak to me?

Exkale, I did 1star on thursday 90 charisma map when there was helper unit. It was very very hard though... I am going to try monday one, I hope I will be able to do it. My girls are high level now but their affection is not maxed (working on it every wednesday).

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been impressed with Maribelle so far. There have been many posts about her when her event recently came back up a couple weeks ago, but to summarize she is like a monk without the evasion. Her skill doubles her attack and defense. Now when you look at her base attack stat, it looks really pitiful, but then you look at her affection bonus and then you realize how good she can be while her skill is up. She really benefits from high stats and affection because that 2x atk/def buff is insane. When I deploy my Maribelle with a prince on the field, she reaches 650+ atk/def when she uses her skill. She's not reaching crazy levels of attack or defense like other units, but this alone makes her good in a lot of situations. Even though she can tank well during her buff, I wouldn't make her tank multiple ogres/bandits/oni. She runs on a clock and if you can't kill every high damage unit she is tanking while the buff is up, then she's as good as gone.

edit:
@Petite
If the rest are much more difficult, then thanks for the heads-up about the difficulty of the other maps. A lot more work to do before I attempt those missions even if one day I can clear the Thursday map. I do have an interest in the Thursday daily because it can drop an HA and Samurai AW Orb.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Thursday Awakening Orb Daily is the easiest one by a fair margin; it's more like an extreme-tier map from an event.

The rest are all a complete pain in the arse that require a lot of cheap-to-deploy units. For example, a max cost-reduced silver archer is going to be more useful on the Wednesday map than an out-of-the-box Spica/Claire since you're only going to be using them to kill a few enemies before retreating them for someone else.

@Anelai:
While I think the Monday daily is easier than the Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday ones due it being designed to accommodate quality ranged units, it's still harder than the Thursday map since you need more cheap-to-deploy melee units to guard against both the left and right sides (even if you can 3-star the Thursday map, that doesn't necessarily mean you have the variety of units needed to 2-star the other orb maps to get all of the drops).

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have huge trouble with Maribelle ~ every time I try to use her she just sucks. I hope it will change when I will stuff her with flowers, rubies and other diamonds.
I had Bernice since the very beginning so maybe thats why Maribelle seems so weak to me?

Exkale, I did 1star on thursday 90 charisma map when there was helper unit. It was very very hard though... I am going to try monday one, I hope I will be able to do it. My girls are high level now but their affection is not maxed (working on it every wednesday).
Maribelle is used when DPS requirement is a bit tight.
i.e. groups of (fat)mummies, strong unit groups spawning in quick succession, etc.

If you use Bernice in those situations and DPS can't cut it in time, either heals might get overwhelmed or enemy units might slip through, especially when devs decide to saturate ranged firepower by sprinkling gargoyles in the mix.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is up~

New event girl seems to be a vampire hunter. Do like, I was sad that they only got the undead damage bonus upon AW since I only have a silver one. Will farm this.

Previous event girls have Attack and Attack + Def affection bonus, good. That she's 2-3 block actually gives me an excuse to use her, 2 block is always helpful. The strategist's affection CG, hnng.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-Emergency Mission "Homeless General" Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Majin's Fate" Begins.
-Premium Summoning Chance-Up Unit Changed.
-Avenger Special Awakening Added.
-Illustrations and Stand-up Sprites for Certain Awakened Units Added*.
-Awakened Ability "Instant Death Attack" Not Applying Enemy Multiplier Corrected.
Illustrations: Roana, Zaram; Sprites: .

Avenger Special Awakening:
Gold: 1 Berserker Orb, 1 Master Monk Orb, and 200,000 Gold; Platinum:
Roana: Status Ailment Immunity.
Zaram: +5% magic resistance.
Dorothy: 20% chance to deal 1.5x damage per attack.

Homeless General Units:
Shao (Xiāo/Xiao):
Class: Gold Acher
Skill: Assassination I
Lvl 50 Stats (HP: 888; AT: 220; DF: 102)
AW Ability: Increases HP of all front tacticians by 10%.

Shuuka (?):
Class: Platinum Front Tactician
Skill: Brave General's Inspiration (1/5 Increases all members' attack by 5% for 30 seconds.)
Lvl 50 Stats (HP: 1148 AT: 399: DF: 239)
AW Ability: 30% chance to evade an enemy's attack.

Majin's Fate:
Platinum Vampire Hunter Flan/Fran drops on all 5 maps with an increased chance on more difficult ones. If you get 3-stars on all 5 maps, you unlock a difficult extra mission.

Platinum Vampire Hunter Flan:
Skill: Cursed Bloodline (1/10: Raises AT/HP/DF by 1.2 for 15 seconds).
AW Ability: Magic Resistance +10%

Majin Girl (20/1):
Flan (2), Iron Mage (60x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Soldier: "Report! It appears monsters are heading this way!"
Anna: "Prepare, let's engage them!"
(Flan Appears)
Flan: "That's the Prince... Perfect."
Anna: "Who are you...? You don't look like a normal human."
Flan: "Human? ... I'm not human...! I'm a majin with both human and monster blood flowing in my veins."
Anna: "Not human...? Monster blood...!? What do you mean? Why are you attacking us...?"
Flan: "I don't have any more time."
(end)
Flan: "It's not as simple as I thought. I shall withdraw for now."
Anna: "Ahh, please wait! ... She's gone."

Vampires in the Dark Night (25/2):
Flan (5), Gustav (10), Roy (80)
Story:
(beginning)
Flan: "You came."
Anna: "Won't you kindly stop assisting the monsters, and come over here?"
Flan: "Here... is the only place for me that I have found. You have no right to say that to me."
Anna: "Nothing good will come from siding with the monsters! You're just a minion to them!"
Flan: "... Humans persecuted us majins. There is no other way for me, who has the blood of vampires flowing through her veins, to live."
Soldier: "Report! An unknown enemy is following after us!"
Flan: "Fufu. Go! Bloodsucking monsters! Deprive them the freedom of their bodies!"
Anna: "Deprive the freedom of our bodies...? Prince, please be careful! It looks like they have some kind of special attack!"
(end)
Flan: "It looks like I wasted a little time."
Anna: "Ahh... She's gone. Only one place, huh...?"
Anna: "It doesn't matter what kind of place it is, it's not safe for her to be with those monsters."
Anna: "Let's follower after them, for her sake!"

Vampire Attack (30/3):
Flan (10), Lean (10), Hector (70x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Soldier: "Enemy attack! Enemy attack! The village is being attacked by monsters!"
Anna: "Prince! Let's fight back...!"
Flan: (There's no reason to lose...)
Flan: (I, who is neither human nor vampire, can do nothing except this...)
Anna: "Kuh... I want to talk to her, but for now, let's deal with these enemies first."
Anna: "This presence, monsters, right? It seems they're lurking inside the homes."
Anna: "We have no idea where they'll come from. Prince, please be careful."

Demonic Wolves' Den (40/5):
Flan (27), Khuri (10), Cecily (10), Silvery Fairy (50)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Here... I feel the presence of something strong, different from anything we've faced up to now..."
Flan: "Don't think the ones here are the same as the ones from earlier."
(end)
Anna: "Geez, will you just stop this nonsense and behave yourself? Now then, come here..."
Flan: "I'm going to be deprived of yet another place. As long as I'm bound by this blood, I'll never be free..."
Anna: "Ahh...! We need to figure out how to keep her from melting into the darkness like that next time... Prince, let's go!"

Vampire's Hideout Extreme-tier (55/7):
Flan (50), Daniella (13), Calliope (13) , Platinum Fairy (30)
Story:
(beginning)
Flan: "Don't tell me you came all the way here."
Anna: "It doesn't matter whether you're a human or a vampire. You are you!"
Anna: "So don't you dare melt into the darkness."
Flan: "... It's too late. The only thing I have left is this loathsome blood now...!"
Anna: "They're coming this way...! It looks like we have no choice but to fight!"
(end)
Flan: "I finally found a place for me. Once again... I'm... alone...?"
Anna: "If that's the case, then come to our place. You can make all sorts of friends where the Prince reigns."
Anna: "The world is vast, you know? Please become our strength."
Flan: "You will accept the likes of me?"
Anna: "Our Prince isn't the sort of person to reject those like you."
Flan: "... Understood. However, I still don't completely trust you guys."
Flan: "If what you say is true, I'll test you by joining your party."

Infection God-tier (100/2):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Complete: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
(beginning)

Divine Intervention of the Goddess:
- Zenobia 1.5x Attack and 1/2 Cost

Premium Summoning:
-Platinum Soldier Zenobia
+Skill Reinforcement III
+AW Ability: Can occasionally deal damage to all enemies within range of her attack.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For people who uses the chatzy chat-room, apparently users finally got fed up with the 10 user limt (and apparently px got tired of the 1 hour long time-out limit out of all things *sweat drops*)

Please try out the belowand see if it works as expected for you. You will want to try out the image embeds and video embeds is to your liking.

So far, everything chatzy does, this does as well, so we are going to try it out this maintenance.

---

[Select] IRCHighWay
[Nick] NotDraa
[Channel] #aegis

Chatroom:

After registration with Mibbit, you can use the "Channels" option at the upper right and set it up for automatic entrance of the channel:

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Avenger awakening, WHOOOO. Looking forward to seeing Roana's stats. I hope it's worth it, special awakenings seem to be a pain. The fact that her attack and def don't drop much after AWing is a good indication that she may be decent afterwards. Wiki already has her base AW stats. Having a duelist with status immunity could be really helpful and with her class ability, any extra stats helps her tremendously.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

New Plat Soldier is so beautiful :( Why beautiful girl only avalaible in the honey trap call Premium Gatcha :(

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting Khuri is nice from the 40/5 map. That helps me cost reduce her further :D

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

throughout october the events we get is bow, bow, and now crossbow >.>;

arisato minato

Reputation score

Daniella in the 50/7 map :eek:

This event keep getting better and better :D