What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anyone else having some issues with the mobile version?

Also wondering what the use of a Vampire Hunter is. From what google translate tells, me, they fire 2 rounds at once before CC and 3 rounds after CC?

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having some issues with the mobile version?

Also wondering what the use of a Vampire Hunter is. From what google translate tells, me, they fire 2 rounds at once before CC and 3 rounds after CC?
Vampire hunters does exactly what you say, except when they AW, they deal double damage to undead also.

For the mobile version, I recommend you not to try and play multiple maps like, more than 8 different maps in a row without quitting the game and re-opening it. It should crash less often if you do so.

However if you farm only one single map repeatedly, it should not crash. I farmed rural on my mobile version for 30 times in a row without crashing once. I crashed when I tried to play 10 different story maps in a row though.

Hope it helps. I'm running the mobile version with 4 core ARM with 2GB ram.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree that game on android app crashes very often during this event. Fortunately for me it crashes in most ridiculous moments like this one (and once on oasis map):

Okay, all maps except 100/2 are clear 3 stars. I am pleased but I will also happily try 100/2 ^^. 60/5 was really easy! (50/5 was much harder, lol)

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finished this event. I based my strategy on Taian's video, here:
(42 Avenger Zaram Strategy)

The thing I like about this strategy is that the silver archer simplifies everything; you only have to gank one goblin mage unlike Monme's strategy. Instead of deploying the Prince, I deployed Soldier Elite Aria since I used my cost 16 Nanaly instead of my cost 9 Daniella (after a couple reinforcements, I retreated Aria later to deploy the Prince). However, I was too scared to deploy Claudia or Lilia, so I instead deployed Brunhildr Dahlia. I didn't feel confident enough to use Dahlia's skill, so I think Brunhildr Carrie could perform much better; I had to deploy Berenice, and then Jelius, to babysit the shadows.
Nice, I finished the event after trying this strategy twice. My first try with monme's failed pretty hard when I missed the very last goblin mage, and I was too slow in catching the boss when using Taian's the first time. >_>;

I used Carrie for this, but even with Spica/Noel/Pales assistance, my Berenice had to tank 3 shadows a few seconds (meaning I took longer than the video, that or removing my witch to keep Spica wasn't such a good idea). That avenger attack multiplier is not to be underestimated...

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tactics you linked to Mortal Enemy Confrontation does not suit me. I lack 3rd HA (or even second, I am not sure I can count 50CC30 Maribelle with 0 affection as reliable HA) and second Warlock (please don't yell at me, I never needed more than one and never managed to get any Pales copy... :< ) After a while I found this tactics:

Mortal Enemy Confrontation

It needs only one warlock, two HA and 2 valkiries (luckily I just CC'd my Carrie). I think I can change my Rean with Bernice there and use Anya instead of Bernice. Gonna try it soon!

Btw, funny thing: after I kill my game on android, music is still playing :D Never happend before (though it is happening always since last maintenance)

EDIT: Another bug. I can't lvl my Claudia ~ when I open window giving her dinner - she has no picture and game just freezes (I can just close the game but music still plays. Weird). I just fed her using chrome.

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go to your APP control in your configuration for android, then kill app that way. It should be called "Force close" button. It should stop any music in the background. It probably is not closing properly.

It'll warn you that the program will not like force close and may act funny in the future if you do so, ignore the warning and close it anyways. Done it loads of times, never seen any problem with that.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also note that the drop of the last 100/2 is indeed guaranteed the first time u kill the mob (and clear the map). All 100/2 for the last couple of months come with guaranteed drops. The first one on this event is the exception, a shame because I want plat armors more than rainbow fairies T_T
As far as I'm aware, the god-tier maps with completion rewards have been split into two types since the beginning:
Rainbow Fairy (Guaranteed fairy drops first visit)
Platinum Armour (50-70% magic crystal drops)

The last map in this event is the only one that is different from past maps; you only have 1 life, so you need units capable of getting 3-stars for the completion reward (no 1-2 star cheesing strategy for fairy drops like past maps).

EDIT: Just looked, and Ada's god-tier map is also unique (25% magic crystal, ruby, and high-quality sake drops for a rainbow fairy). Aside from this one, all of the god-tier maps have been like I described in the above. I skipped Ada's, Chloe's, and one of Hores's god-tier maps, so I'm hoping they'll be brought back unmolested if they ever revive their respective events (they removed the completion rewards from the Dragon Princess's Revival maps).

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently for completion type units, there's a high chance they just return as 200 red crystal redemption rather than revival of the entire event.

Who knows.

Personally I hope Sorano and Chloe's event gets revived than put into the red crystal transaction. I can't imagine the horror I have to go through to get enough red crystals for them.

Those are the only two units I want back for now.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Hybras, I am just rebooting whole tablet (higher probability my game won't crash for no reason) and I know how to kill my game via settings. Thanks anyway. I just wanted to tell you what funny bug I have (at least for me it is funny).

I just did first 100/2 map with tactics I linked in the previous post. It is pretty easy (imho easier than Petite's), unfortunately I lack a little bit of healing power and even less DPS (my prince dies just a 0,5s before his enemy does). Got one star but I believe I can 3 star it before next maint. I just have to feed my girls some flowers/lvl them a little bit.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@hybras:
Completion reward units are the ones you receive from getting all of the drops from a map. Like the story mission maps, the Dragon Princess's Revival had maps with completion reward units (i.e. Dark World gave the gold soldier Julian, and Great Elder gave a rainbow fairy).

Excluding the Gold Rush trial reward units (Spica, Janna, and Viera), I doubt they will change it so you can trade for the past trial reward units with magic crystals. It's more likely they're going to continue to use dragon crystals, or a different type of crystal. Though, if they do use dragon crystals, I hope they don't repeat what they did after the Touhou event (this one introduced magic crystals for a black ninja and platinum samurai) when they removed something like 2/3 of the leftover crystals you had in your inventory.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought I was going to end this event with 14 stars, but I was able to complete 40/4 after getting Maribelle CC'd. She's so good. Reading other people's opinion is one thing, but deploying her and seeing her in action makes me a believer. She was the only unit capable enough to tank and kill the red oni. Jelius can tank the red oni, but he can't kill it fast before the ox-head comes out.

I only did 50/5 for 1-star just to get 16 stars and claim the platinum armor reward.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought I was going to end this event with 14 stars, but I was able to complete 40/4 after getting Maribelle CC'd. She's so good. Reading other people's opinion is one thing, but deploying her and seeing her in action makes me a believer. She was the only unit capable enough to tank and kill the red oni. Jelius can tank the red oni, but he can't kill it fast before the ox-head comes out.

I only did 50/5 for 1-star just to get 16 stars and claim the platinum armor reward.
For tanking an specific unit or wave, Maribelle is the best u can have beside Dina (I guess). She is unreliable when u need to tank 948124 enemies of varied strength or you need a quick deploy and cant wait for her skill to be ready. In those cases the plat guy or Berenice are easier, just deploy them and go for a coffee :p

Couldn't beat the last 100/2... the timing on the deployment of the avenger (Roana in my case) is too random... the mobs won't follow the exact order of the video, possibly because a time offset when deploying the witch....
There are other videos but ... idk

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale,

I don't know what character you have but I also had troubles with 50/5 map when 60/5 happen to be very easy. I followed this video:

My vampire hunter is low lvl so I just switched her with Monica and as blue-oni tankers I've used: Misha, Carrie, Cecily and Claudia (just make sure they have only 1 block). I also deployed 2nd healer much later, she was not needed and I was short on sortie (Spica, Claire are 13 and my healers are almost none cost reduced). As I remember you have Conrad and Claudia. I bet you can atleast 1 star it.
Can you show your party? You started playing just a while ago and from what I hear you have pretty decent group already...

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know the limits of my current team and know that they can't kill all the red onis fast enough on the 50/5 map. When I tried it for the first time, I had one red oni at near full health approaching Shuuka even when I was copying another strategy. I'll be trying the 60/5 another time, but 50/5 is currently impossible for me to get more than 1-star unless my current ranged units become stronger. One good thing is that I will replace Soma (30CC20 Archer) once the event is over.

Just to clarify, I said I did the 50/5, got the 1-star so it puts me at 16-stars which lets me claim the plat armor reward :p

edit: thanks for the video, it'll let me think about the placement of my units

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sory, maybe I wasn't clear either. I linked you 60/5 map. At least watch it, I believe you can do this map.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

-Watches the 60/5 video-

Wow, this actually looks doable. Hmm...

EDIT: Team is assembled! Here's to hoping we have enough LRD (Long Range Death).

Please tell me I have enough LRD :(

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would switch one of these melee to 1 more witches (even before cc). Maybe plat witch will be enough but I am not sure... btw. Ricca won't work there. I already did this mistaks. Also claudia is not tough girl and my has a little bit higher lvl I am not 100% sure your will manage without healer skill

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Monk Rinn has finally been mapped out to level 90 once AW'd on the wiki, man that took forever. She's high tier on my "To AW" list since she's so amazing at anti rush and early battle in general. Looks worth it to me, though it seems you will need to get her above 40 to regain her stats, not a big deal. Any bonus is good for her since her skill multiplies her stats. I do wish they'd redo her AW art but eh.

Think my AW list now is:

1: Spica - 50/70 currently - Need archers.
2: Katie - 50/58 currently - Although her AW ability isn't great, she could use the stat boost to survive on maps where she needs to tank a while before a HA can replace her.
3: Monk Rinn - 50/55 currently - Dat anti rush.

Units I want to CC but not sure on yet:

Maribelle - 50/62 currently - 4 block and the stat boost with her ability would be amazing but I worry about her base stats with 4 block, so I'd probably go with Berenice (50/49) first instead now.
Yurina - 50/60 currently - Still hoping she gets an event repeat because of her cost. If I could get her max cost reduction she'd probably be a permanent member of my team and I'd try to AW her immediately. For now Anya is a bit more stable and she's still new so I'm compelled to use her :p Well I try to use both when I can.

Man once your whole roster starts to be around 50/50+, feels so good. Just used up a lot of my plat armors getting all my 50/40 girls to around 50/50, going to try to get rid of all the level 40's on my team now lol. I feel like my team is FINALLY pretty stable to clear all event maps.

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not in favour with AWing HAs, because they get increased in summon cost when you do so.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not in favour with AWing HAs, because they get increased in summon cost when you do so.
They also gain 4 block, and more HP after AW than pretty much any other unit (800-1000+). That's on top of their huge DEF bonus and their AW abilities. The +2 cost is actually not that big of a deal since it's rare that they're put out before a soldier. It just means you will probably want a HA that isn't AW'd for lower cost strategies (This is where Rean comes in handy :p). 4 block might be needed in events soon.

Berenice, Garret, Jeriusu and Deena are all worth their AW cost up in my opinion. Still not sure on Maribelle since it makes her even more specialized. Her base defense and HP is pretty insane even without skill so hmm. Nearly 500 defense with Prince and 3105 HP puts her far above Rean, but Rean won't be blocking 4 units at a time. Maribelle can reach nearly 800 attack with skill and her attack speed is nuts. Ah, so much to consider with her. She'll be my hardest AW choice.