What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Now I have 2 Olivias, a Sybilla, Themis, Claudia And this sapphire one. Princess Lover OP :p
Lv80 Skill 5/5 Min Cost Anya
Lv80 Skill 5/5 Min Cost Karma
Lv80 Skill 5/5 Min Cost Claudia

*sheep*

The fact that she is a princes mean that you did not need to CC or AW to get the most out of her which is good enough.
Kaguya might become the first and only Princess to AW, due to special awakening like *Ahri. (Tamomo)

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

where can you order the novel

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oh wait, its just a novel right? so its probably ok to order it straight from jp amazon?

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Most people simplify dzu as zu, but I'm going to keep it as dzu because you won't be able to write the name of it in Japanese if you use the character ず (zu) instead of づ (dzu).
You mean the Kanji for her sword is like this "三日月宗近"
While i agree with you on the pronounciation. I will still use Mikazuchi since it more familiar and the fact that both have the same syliable.
Or you can use the computer input method as "Mikaduchi Munechika" instead.
My sensei would use tzu to romanize that although a lot of literature use dzu.
Since japanese and spanish pronunciation is 95% the same (crazy, isn't it?) tzu was almost a perfect match for the actual sound if read in spanish :p. And it looks somewhat logical to turn tsu into tzu the same way su becomes zu.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally 3 star on first 100/2 map (I am not even bother trying second 100/2), completion reward and 24 stars total.
They should do star farming event more often. I really love the idea I don't need to farm maps but when every star means my girl will be better - I am trying as hard as possible to do as many maps as I can. And I try these hard maps till I will master them (or at least once 3star). While on farming maps I try one map once on twice and when I fail, I just stick with last map I can easily do. And farm this particular map till the end...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally 3 star on first 100/2 map (I am not even bother trying second 100/2), completion reward and 24 stars total.
They should do star farming event more often. I really love the idea I don't need to farm maps but when every star means my girl will be better - I am trying as hard as possible to do as many maps as I can. And I try these hard maps till I will master them (or at least once 3star). While on farming maps I try one map once on twice and when I fail, I just stick with last map I can easily do. And farm this particular map till the end...
My favorite event as well, sadly they have to be rare because without farming events, people would have far too many crystals :p Need a crystal sink frequently enough or there'd be less incentive to buy crystals. Ah, they're so relaxing though. I love not having to spam maps dozens of times just for the chance at drops, with the chance of upgrading a girl, bleh.

Getting to the point where even with my collection whoring I'm not as hyped about farm events and have been farming some less though. Once you have like 3-4+ of every unit type leveled, it's hard to justify unless you really like the look of the girl :p

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on the 23rd between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Homeless General" Ends.
-New Event Begins.
-Premium Summoning Chance-Up Unit Changed.
-Illustrations and Stand-up Sprites for Certain Awakened Units Added.
-Awakened Ability "Instant Death Attack" Not Applying Enemy Multiplier Corrected.

Hm, I don't know if the correction for Bella and Chloris's ability is an improvement. On one hand, it makes it easier for them to instantly kill junk monsters. On the other hand, they no longer have the highest chance in the game to kill boss enemies. For example, they now have a 4% chance of killing goblins, 3% chance of killing deep ones, and a 0.2% chance of killing bosses.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting to the point where even with my collection whoring I'm not as hyped about farm events and have been farming some less though. Once you have like 3-4+ of every unit type leveled, it's hard to justify unless you really like the look of the girl :p
So far it happend to me once (I really did not like Lita, especially her emo-QQ look). Hope there will be more such situations but I still have to farm some maps - to get CC/AW materials (hope I will AW my first girl - Spica next monday!).

EDIT:
Hah! I was just wondering when Petite will give us some news about maint :) And here he is!

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gold fairies aren't seeming to work on Gold Heavy Armour Berenice not that I'm really strong enough to obtain them I have only one from one of the daily missions. I've tried copper, iron, silver, and even platinum none give the full x2 bonus. without that I get about the same exp as feeding 4 iron units

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gold fairies aren't seeming to work on Gold Heavy Armour Berenice not that I'm really strong enough to obtain them I have only one from one of the daily missions. I've tried copper, iron, silver, and even platinum none give the full x2 bonus. without that I get about the same exp as feeding 4 iron units
Wat. Are you sure you aren't trying to feed her gold armors or something? Don't waste plat fairies on non plat units x.X Also it's best to use 3 at a time, the multiplier goes up to x8 as seen below:

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

On the topic of Gold Fairy. I have not seen a single gold fairy today after 5 runs of Giant Enemies.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see my mistake now from looking at your inventory this thing next to the gold armor is not a gold fairy so I am now curious what it is and also that thing you have that says EXP I want to know where I can get that.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what it is and also that thing you have that says EXP I want to know where I can get that.
It's a Platinum Armour, also known as a plat bucket or bucket 'o platinum. You can get them as a rare drop from the Monday daily maps. Otherwise, they're drops on certain event maps, and rewards (i.e. you can get a platinum armour if you can do one of the Youma March 'Great Subjugation Mission' maps with 400+ enemies, and kill 400 of them in one trip).

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Marcus, thats a black fairy, used for black rarity.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So this new unit Kaguya suddenly becomes fiancée?

I can imagine [insert your favorite unit here] silently saying "thief cat..."

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

alright wish I spammed the monday mission harder I earned 150k from it in a couple runs and stopped didn't know that it even dropped platinum armor or that it gave massive exp. That Great Subjugation Mission is far out of my reach for now I don't have any CC units and it looks like your units don't actually get strong until being CCed. its tough watching all these events blow by that I can gain nothing from because I'm so weak.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

alright wish I spammed the monday mission harder I earned 150k from it in a couple runs and stopped didn't know that it even dropped platinum armor or that it gave massive exp. That Great Subjugation Mission is far out of my reach for now I don't have any CC units and it looks like your units don't actually get strong until being CCed. its tough watching all these events blow by that I can gain nothing from because I'm so weak.
Yeah, such is life.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Monday daily mission will always be around until they change it so don't beat yourself for not doing it more. The Platinum Armor is very rare as a drop so don't expect it. My level is 108 and I still haven't gotten a Platinum Armor from the Monday missions. Think of it as a bonus.