What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

It basically starts out where you leave your old uncle to fend for himself agaisnt monsters while you and your sister run away. You end up alone in some sort of military checkpoint before a village. The forest outside is inhabited by roaming monsters (orcs). The guards don't just let anyone cross the checkpoint - but you could get in either by paying a guy to sneak you in or by getting gang raped by the guards in their barracks.
That sounds like the Claire's Quest prototype.

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for one that is like a visual novel/video (not a H-movie, it's a software that has animated H content, like those in the early days) where the female character is taking a bath, then got intruded upon. The guy then drags her by her hair (while she is on the floor) through a forested area then have H scene. I think she has brown/orange hair.

Rings a bell to anyone?

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is "Hobby Hero Usaneko's Big FF Adventure"

Is there a thread on it here? Looks like a cool game.

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey i was just wondering if there is somewhere i can get the final uncensored versions of Angel girl and shinobi girl. Got a new computer and the links in the old threads are down.

xyz1981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello. Years ago played an RPG that was in early development and last week it popped up in my mind again. So I decided to check the progress of the game, but I can’t recall its name.

It was a self-made RPG (no RPGMAKER) with a real-time combat system.
In the intro sequence a nerd is rejected by a girl. The nerd seeks revenge and banns the girl into a computer game (Through the web cam of her PC). You play the girl and have to find a way out of the game.
There were 3 areas: grassland, cave and forest. And I think there were rats and snakes as enemies.

It would be wonderful if someone knows this game and many thanks in advance.
this is the game you are looking for

and while on hentai finder, anyone can find this games?

Da Himsダ・ヒムズ ムニャダハ島・フェミアン島

i fount the free not from maniax but you still have to pay for the download sites :(

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i fount the free not from maniax but you still have to pay for the download sites :(
If it makes you feel any better, if you're only finding the file on for-pay download sites, changes are good it's a fake there.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to find Armored Fucker Final, but all the downloads I know of have been removed. Does anyone know any place with a download that still works?

Mistajk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game name: fighting girl sakura, created by Umai Neko

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey i was just wondering if there is somewhere i can get the final uncensored versions of Angel girl and shinobi girl. Got a new computer and the links in the old threads are down.
The user JaegerNimrod has a MEGA folder with both those games, as well as several others made by KS:

TheCreator, I might have AFF on my old PC. I'll check it shortly and upload it if I can.
EDIT: I did in fact have it! Compressed it and uploaded it, here's the link:
I don't really remember how to get the game to work. I think you have to launch the Matrix Engine .exe first then launch the actual game, but it's been years since I've messed around with this.

Now for my question: I'm looking for an H-game. Sidescrolling fighter with pretty decent 3d graphics. Main character is in some sort of dark-coloured skimpy armour, I believe, with a sword. Defeat leads to animated rape CGs. The background of the game is a really dense green forest. I think you have some kind of special attacks, too. I really wish I could remember more about it, but that's all I can think of right now.

Last edited:

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

TheCreator, I might have AFF on my old PC. I'll check it shortly and upload it if I can.
EDIT: I did in fact have it! Compressed it and uploaded it, here's the link:
I don't really remember how to get the game to work. I think you have to launch the Matrix Engine .exe first then launch the actual game, but it's been years since I've messed around with this.
Running "アーマードファッカーFINAL.exe" with applocal works just fine, actually. Thanks a bunch for the help.

As for your question I haven't got a clue what game you're talking about, sorry.

Serebii99

Reputation score

Hey guys. This is my first post so forgive me if I mess up.

I'm looking for an Japanese RPG Maker VX Ace hentai game I saw a while ago. I don't remember much of the details, but I remember that the main character is a swords-woman who is traveling with her husband.

I know that it is (or was) available on DLsite but I can no longer find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Randomguy01

Reputation score

Hey guys, anyone have a copy of this image set floating around? Sorry about the poor quality scan.

IMG_0003.jpg

Thanks in advance.

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yo, theres already a thread for this game that I'm requesting, but I figured it'd be better to ask here rather than necroing a whole other thread.
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=17583
I'm looking for a download link for that game. On that thread, there are outdated links and a link to the website. The link to the website only gives an update for the game to version 1.2 or w/e but not the base game. Would really appreciate it if someone could dig it up from somewhere.

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is there any site or something with bunch of h-mods?

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You mean like the ones for Elder Scrolls Oblivion and such?
yeah, but google mostly gives for elder scrolls, i meant site with list of mods for diffirent games or something like that.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was a mega link with a massive collection of dlsite games that was regularly updated.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've got an odd one,

Does anyone know of any games where you play as a slimegirl?
it's a new taste but they are generaly in antagonistic roles.

I already know about the WiP one thats basically H-angry birds however. :D

Psi XCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys. This is my first post so forgive me if I mess up.

I'm looking for an Japanese RPG Maker VX Ace hentai game I saw a while ago. I don't remember much of the details, but I remember that the main character is a swords-woman who is traveling with her husband.

I know that it is (or was) available on DLsite but I can no longer find it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Maybe this game?

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ132365.html

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25617&highlight=RJ132365

I am find this game

魔王ガダルフII

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ144739.html

Reputation score

I'm searching a circle, I've played a few games from them

They always make games with corruption elements and female protagonists.
with more corruption you become more lewd.

The earliest game i remember by them has a female protagonist who can work in a bar and store. More lewder scenes with more corruption
You can also go to the church and kill enemies there.

In one game you play as a king of some sort and help the female protagonist on killing two bosses. afterwards you get to control her. Your husband? is captured and you can talk to him after sleeping with the king?

Another game has a Witch Girl as a female protagonist. You travel from town to town. about 10 h events per town

Any help is very appriciated!