What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I thought that too but couldn't find in their game. Plus, if I remember correctly, there was no torture or whatever, and the female was not attached. In fact, it looked a lot like a Valkyria game by the concept (but less excessive). (Didn't find it in their data base neither) (But again, it's an old game so I might confuse some part. The part that I am sure, it's with the shop and the fact the you could unlock the futanari by doing specific actions)

PaganWarlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Need advice on evil protagonist games

Evil Protagonist?

Any of the Rance games. :D
Objection!
Rance is not evil, he is just a master of non-consensual sex and possibly a funniest "protagonist" ever in H games.

Seriously though, not a knight in shining armor, does everything to get what he wants (all the cute girls), might occasionally save a kingdom or two in the process.

Also Venus Blood series might fit the criteria.

Nile2000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (うさぎとかめ) おどりこゴールデン

www .ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26640
Link there

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would like to know if someone still has Prisonkage Demo 01, not Demo 02. I can't find a dowload link.

Shiro_VX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Rin Umiko

Yup. I've got both the Demonion series already

@PaganWarlord

Also have the Venus Blood series (most of them I think)

Can anyone suggest non-human evil protagonist as well? Also which ones are the good ones that uses rpgmaker?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Conquest is one, but it has no actual pictures cause the author never got anyone to draw them, but its still a pretty fun game.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Princess Lords maybe? There's are some similarities to Overlord, but the art is iffy.

The original Battle Raper features a character that was all about, well.... the name says it all, really.

Shiro_VX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are quite a lot of these on this board. But I am to tired to look them up.

A few of Saboten games have this scenario:
Like Bohtivah Land -Women Above Hell Will Be Mine-.
@TTOG

Thank you for reminding me about Saboten. I already have some of those and others I haven't yet completed. Though I just prefer the male protagonist. I've really enjoyed those games.

Just like Rin Umiko mentioned, I like those games where you either play as a necessary evil character or perhaps the bad guy who was beaten and wants revenge like the main character orc from Orc Kingdom and the one from Orc Strikes Back 1. Basically the type of story where you have to rebuild your evil empire.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone remember the name of the Valkyrie game? The one where the protagonist is a bandit and stole the power of a Valkyrie when he took her virginity, and subsequently had to travel with her to defeat the evils of the world?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone remember the name of the Valkyrie game? The one where the protagonist is a bandit and stole the power of a Valkyrie when he took her virginity, and subsequently had to travel with her to defeat the evils of the world?
Valkyrie Destruction by Poison.

andreibvb

Banned
Reputation score

can someone recommend me something similar with this ? or with ingrid ?

Attachments

lampjuice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All those are Lilith Soft games andre. Asagi is one of those.

Does anyone know the name of this H-Game that involves Trap Defense? You have to stop a girl from getting through the maze by setting traps and when you get her HP down to 0, you get the H-Scene. I am having a lot of trouble finding it. Thanks guys.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The art for this game are incredibly ugly, characters look like they where working in nuclear power plant without protective gear, and now has tumors all over their body's :eek:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't even know what the hell is going on in this game, first you sprout a ridiculously huge penis then you have a priestess shitting herself and on you when you save, hahaha my god!

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not my cup of tea but for anyone who needs a link

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm looking for an rpg maker game focused on teasing, or at least with a lot of panty shots, cleavage view etc, be it intentionally or not...
If someone knows a game having these elements, even it's not the main fetish ingame, I would really be interested to try it :D

Last edited:

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I trying to find a visual novel for days that i played a little but my old laptop is died a few days after and now i can't remember the name of it. The main plot is thit: You are a boy. Your grandfather died and his last wish was that you go to study in the school what he founded and it's an all girl school, and your childhood friend is in that school too and she helps you disguise yourself as a girl.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm looking for an rpg maker game focused on teasing, or at least with a lot of panty shots, cleavage view etc, be it intentionally or not...
If someone knows a game having these elements, even it's not the main fetish ingame, I would really be interested to try it :D
Found out that this was actually a fetish called chirarism :cool:
So much fetishes X)

I trying to find a visual novel for days that i played a little but my old laptop is died a few days after and now i can't remember the name of it. The main plot is thit: You are a boy. Your grandfather died and his last wish was that you go to study in the school what he founded and it's an all girl school, and your childhood friend is in that school too and she helps you disguise yourself as a girl.
Otoboku :
:)