What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

lampjuice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I found the game I was looking for. Cancel :)

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Vanja Game Saves

Hi, I'm pretty new, been a lurker for quite some time, and I realize that requests for the Vanja games themselves are essentially prohibited. However, what I am asking is if anyone has saves for the Vanja games, specifically the Witchcraft games and the Medusa's Lair game. If anybody could provide a save for any of those games, are any of the other Vanja games for that matter, it'd be really appreciated. Thanks for your time.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im looking for the game spelumker, it got updated a few days ago to v4.1 but for me its impossible to find a link and i couldnt even find a link to v3.0
i only have the v2.1 and it ends so quickly and i want to play it more, pls help me

Teknodoctor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello Guys!! I watched this game :)dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146336.html
that i think is very beautiful!! But i am searching everywhere but i didn't find that T.T Anyone that have more lucky of me can post that? :D:D
Thank you very much!! And Good Year!!

Ps. Sorry for my bad english!

Balanite

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, no pictures.

Looking for a CG set about a game in which the male protagonist rapes a bunch of female warriors he has defeated, who ahegaos and lays (like an egg) certain sphere-shaped things.

I found it long ago on exhentai but now I can't find it again. A name or even a link would be nice. I tried looking up the tags for female:ahegao and female:eggs myself but I'm not sure that particular CG set was properly tagged.

Thanks!!

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score
request zombie games

hello folks ive got a fetish with zombies so any and all zombie games much apreciated

Pwishmonger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey fellas,

I'm looking for the name of this RPG Maker hentai game.

It basically starts out where you leave your old uncle to fend for himself agaisnt monsters while you and your sister run away. You end up alone in some sort of military checkpoint before a village. The forest outside is inhabited by roaming monsters (orcs). The guards don't just let anyone cross the checkpoint - but you could get in either by paying a guy to sneak you in or by getting gang raped by the guards in their barracks.

Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Douri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking for more E-RPGs

Hey guys, I'm obviously a lurker, but I really went out of material, so let me ask you for games I didn't discover yet, before I crawl back into the shadows.. :)

The general direction should be rpg, as I think that I know everything outside of that genre that might appeal to me (the koonsoft games or parasite in city for example), if you happen to have some hidden treasures for me, I'm open for suggestions :)

To specify a bit more: I really liked VH, also I do play each new version of DnP that comes out, the thing I like about these games so much is the corruption mechanics, and the protagonist. The hentai part is not optional, actually, the more, the better. So if you know anything that fits that description, please tell me, because I can't find anything more for myself :/

some more games as a guideline (harem collector, harem rpg, slave maker, seiren harps rpgs,desire dungeon...)

This thread might also serve as a compilation of awesome games from that genre for others to find games they didnt try out yet

edit: something I have to add: I really struggle to get things like AGTH to work, so I prefer games that have been , at least partially, translated to english

thanks in advance !

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Looking for more E-RPGs

Hey guys, I'm obviously a lurker, but I really went out of material, so let me ask you for games I didn't discover yet, before I crawl back into the shadows.. :)

The general direction should be rpg, as I think that I know everything outside of that genre that might appeal to me (the koonsoft games or parasite in city for example), if you happen to have some hidden treasures for me, I'm open for suggestions :)

To specify a bit more: I really liked VH, also I do play each new version of DnP that comes out, the thing I like about these games so much is the corruption mechanics, and the protagonist. The hentai part is not optional, actually, the more, the better. So if you know anything that fits that description, please tell me, because I can't find anything more for myself :/

some more games as a guideline (harem collector, harem rpg, slave maker, seiren harps rpgs,desire dungeon...)

This thread might also serve as a compilation of awesome games from that genre for others to find games they didnt try out yet

edit: something I have to add: I really struggle to get things like AGTH to work, so I prefer games that have been , at least partially, translated to english

thanks in advance !
what is an E-rpg? exploratory?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Circle KAMEs stuff, Parallel Fantasy line and Arms Devicer have nice Corruption mechanics if your into those.

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I kind of thought maybe OP meant "Ecchi" so as to differentiate it perhaps from a more explicit H-RPG but if, specifically, an "erotic" RPG is what they're after well... this site has many. Many, many, many. If that's the case OP, you came to the right place.

LeTwainSpoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: request zombie games

only one i can think of that is good is parasite in city

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: request zombie games

cum bucket of the dead was another good one of the top of my head.

Douri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, two more letters, and it would've been clear :(
The E stands for erotic, the english part is pretty important, but not a must -have.

Circle KAMEs stuff, Parallel Fantasy line and Arms Devicer have nice Corruption mechanics if your into those.
Thanks! I'll definitely try them out!

HadokenMotion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trying to find the hentai this is. It's familiar but I can't remember the name.

Nizagam

Reputation score

Hello. Years ago played an RPG that was in early development and last week it popped up in my mind again. So I decided to check the progress of the game, but I can’t recall its name.

It was a self-made RPG (no RPGMAKER) with a real-time combat system.
In the intro sequence a nerd is rejected by a girl. The nerd seeks revenge and banns the girl into a computer game (Through the web cam of her PC). You play the girl and have to find a way out of the game.
There were 3 areas: grassland, cave and forest. And I think there were rats and snakes as enemies.

It would be wonderful if someone knows this game and many thanks in advance.