What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Arala Cran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I hope this isn't considered against the rules or a "necro-bump" but um, are there any threads about STG Hentai games (something like Eromander, but NOT that one please)? I did remember one I wanted to ask about which looked like Deathsmiles, but I never saw it again, also I think it was on the DL site but forgot where I found it and wanted to ask about it. :confused:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Have a bit of a new request since my old ones are no good. I'm trying to remember the name for one rpg maker game, where you played a blonde girlyboy that gets some sort of curse to make men lust after him. It had a sort of sanity system where too much H would lead to a game over, I know it's shota so I'm not asking for a link, just the name so I can go snoop around for it without bothering folks.

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am looking for 3 games done by NIHIRU

RJ142717 Gone Girlfriend - Pitiful Last Days of a Cuckolded Mazo Man

RJ065584 Seiryou Lesbian School

RJ117425 Seiryou Lesbian School - Inside the Track and Field Clubhouse

These are a nightmare to find. If anyone wishes to share them or knows where I can find them, please let me know. Thank you.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Do you know where this clip comes from?

(It was part of an adv)
From the style of the characters I believe that's just a still from a second or two animation from some guy whose name I am currently unable to remember. I don't believe it's from any game or full animation, just some gif of two people fucking.

EurEngineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking for source on this

hentaicrack com videos/11478/hentai-babe-sucks-and-gets-fucked-by-monsters3

It is the first time I have seen this video uncensored and was wondering if anyone could find a name or a site to see it. Thank you.

kingnoobpwner

Reputation score
Re: Looking for source on this

Hime Dorei: Mesu e to Ochiteyuku Futago no Oujo Episode 2
A google search will net you a couple streaming spots, and at least a torrent location or two. 1st episode is pretty basic but second episode is a bit more interesting. Tentacles and monsters in the second one. Worth a watch.

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All those are Lilith Soft games andre. Asagi is one of those.

Does anyone know the name of this H-Game that involves Trap Defense? You have to stop a girl from getting through the maze by setting traps and when you get her HP down to 0, you get the H-Scene. I am having a lot of trouble finding it. Thanks guys.
Is it this game?
Clouds Are Gathering! -Defend the Orc Castle from Battle Maidens-

RE149215 in the english dlsite

Last edited:

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok guys. It's my first time doing a request here so let it be hard.

I'm currently looking for good games with sprite sex, platform games if possible, with gallery.

To let you know, yes, i know the list made by Kiko, i actually tried ALL the games in the list.

Special mentions to games like "Lab. Still Alive" and "Chronicles of Prey" 1 & 2.

So, platform games, with sprite sex, a bit of story, a gallery... I think that's all.

Oh yeah, i almost forgot. No gore. Or at least, not too much. I'm not into necrophilia, expected with zombies... (zombies/tentacles allowed)

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me find it \o/

P.S. : Games like "Legend of Krystal" and "Mario is Missing" are welcomed too.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I once downloaded a hentai game, dunno from where. It was made in RPG maker or wolf, also dont remember. But you played as this girl in school. I think you and some friends where stuck for detention or the usual after class stuff japanese do. Anyway, it was all in japanese, but at a certain point you would go into a room and worm/slug things would come out of the ground. Not sure how to play it, but if they reached you they would start raping you and it was a game over. Does it sound familiar to anyone? I'm desperate. I just need a name or an RJ number. Download if you are generous enough!

someguy5

Reputation score

Hey

I'm looking for a download of Girlvania
girlvanic.com/girlvania

maniac

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, its my first time to request a game, Here's some game from Fuel-Brain circle that i want to download but no link is legit
RJ149847
RJ145777
RJ137296
RJ124793

Please share the links if you found it, thanks before

Katsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im looking for one game. Unfortunatelly I dont remember name. Grafic was pixelized and action takes place in strange big house. You played as girl trapped in it. Starting location was small dark room, on hall You have to avoid strange worms that want to lay eggs in You. There was also elevator with tentacle trap. In later game outside of house there were mutated dogs, and inside big brutal that smashed through the wall.

Any conclusions what game is it? Or link if You have?

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im looking for one game. Unfortunatelly I dont remember name. Grafic was pixelized and action takes place in strange big house. You played as girl trapped in it. Starting location was small dark room, on hall You have to avoid strange worms that want to lay eggs in You. There was also elevator with tentacle trap. In later game outside of house there were mutated dogs, and inside big brutal that smashed through the wall.

Any conclusions what game is it? Or link if You have?
Garden of Grotesque. look for it here on ULMF

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone happen to have a copy of this game and would be willing to share? Thanks

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi. I'm looking for this some old ass flash games, one is a side scrolling kinda flash game where you can choose between a humanoid bunny thing, human and some other race things, and I think you fight in realtime and your in a crashed spaceship. The other is I think an older one where it's also sidescrolling, but you can choose on a menu to play as a barbarian woman and some other free ones, but others you have to unlock by beating it with a certain character. All I remember is you had to jump really freaking high over this one thing and I could never do it. I think they are on legendofkrystals forum in the flash sections but I can't find it! Please help!

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows where is the thread for this RPG Maker game: 聖剣アルモニカ ~謀られエナの物語~

I definitely remember downloading it here.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi. I'm looking for this some old ass flash games, one is a side scrolling kinda flash game where you can choose between a humanoid bunny thing, human and some other race things, and I think you fight in realtime and your in a crashed spaceship. The other is I think an older one where it's also sidescrolling, but you can choose on a menu to play as a barbarian woman and some other free ones, but others you have to unlock by beating it with a certain character. All I remember is you had to jump really freaking high over this one thing and I could never do it. I think they are on legendofkrystals forum in the flash sections but I can't find it! Please help!
It sounds like you're thinking of , "Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs".

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks! Do you know the other one?! I think I actually saw it here in Ulmf but it's alot of stuff to sift through....