What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

So my main reason for checking this game out despite it not having any hentai is that theres a clothing damage mechanic. While its not much I'll take what I get.

Now I'm new to Nutaku's games so forgive me if this is a dumb question but do any of their other games also have clothing damage mechanic similar to this game?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes, kanpani girls has exactly the same kind of clothing damage.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Kanpani Girls huh.
Is the clothing damage better there or more or less the same?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

exact same. the amount of panties and bras is determined by the character.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright I guess I'll just stick with this for the time being then.
Thanks for the info.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I did a try, but dont understant this game
Does Anyone have a guide?
I dont know what I can do with clones and what farm or something
I dont understand what each weapon do only understand range

But I dislike this long loading times and use each 2 maps infirmary
2-2 currently

I am waiting by a RPG or SRPG, skip is nice, but I need more interaction
And hate need spend gold to stuck a clothe damage level

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While my preregister scouts didn't get me anything other than 3 stars, I'm really happy because my first free scout got me the 4 star Sora Toge!

My next goal is to get some long range girls. My current line up is too mid range heavy. Wish me luck!

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I barely understand how to play this game lol I just put my handguns in evasive stance while assault rifle girls got the atk up stance cuz they was missing too much otherwise.

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, it seems simple at first but then you realize that AMRs are actually really hard to make work. My scout character routinely goes through battles without hitting a single shot. I'm lucky if she even fires more than once.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A few questions, since this game is kind of opaque.

What does the Luck stat do?
What does Popularity do?
What are Special Crash Course Operations?
What are these badge-looking rewards? Ex 2-2 'Simple 016'
Do these resources regenerate over time? All I see doing that visibly is the cash.
I'm assuming these flowers and stuff I'm getting are for Diva's? (I don't have any Diva's yet, but I can't seem to give them to the gun-girls.)

Reputation score

AMRs are perfectly fine to use if you use 6 of them.

all the classes are fine just use 6 of a class when you play for the best results.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I did a try, but dont understant this game
Does Anyone have a guide?
Haven't seen a guide except for the help tab at the bottom. Maybe try that.

I dont know what I can do with clones and what farm or something
I dont understand what each weapon do only understand range
If you get a duplicate girl, go to edit team -> special training and select the girl you want to upgrade, then press special training, add your duplicate and when you upgrade, you will have a chance at unlocking new strategies for your girl.

Some strategy examples you can unlock say for an HG are (stay south, tank aim, protect sniper, etc). These are important as it will help your battles easier.

But I dislike this long loading times and use each 2 maps infirmary
2-2 currently

I am waiting by a RPG or SRPG, skip is nice, but I need more interaction
And hate need spend gold to stuck a clothe damage level
Long loading is being looked at according to what I heard in discord.

I barely understand how to play this game lol I just put my handguns in evasive stance while assault rifle girls got the atk up stance cuz they was missing too much otherwise.
HG on eva is a good idea but they won't help much without more eva and luck, that's where anri comes in for luck. For Eva, lvl ups and equipment can help. I recommend the accuracy stat up in a formation for now. Avoid losing def. You don't really have to put a girl on the panels that have the +- stats.

Yeah, it seems simple at first but then you realize that AMRs are actually really hard to make work. My scout character routinely goes through battles without hitting a single shot. I'm lucky if she even fires more than once.
I think (haven't tried) amr's are best when you unlock specific target strategies. Cause when they take aim, the person they aim at is dead the next turn sometimes or they miss. so for ex, if you tell the amr to "aim for snipers" which are in the back, you can 1 shot them assuming you don't get killed. Just an idea of mine.

A few questions, since this game is kind of opaque.

What does the Luck stat do?
What does Popularity do?
What are Special Crash Course Operations?
What are these badge-looking rewards? Ex 2-2 'Simple 016'
Do these resources regenerate over time? All I see doing that visibly is the cash.
I'm assuming these flowers and stuff I'm getting are for Diva's? (I don't have any Diva's yet, but I can't seem to give them to the gun-girls.)
-Luck effects eva/acc. That's all we know right now

-popularity Represents how close the student is to her Instructor (i.e. you, the player). Increases as you deploy the student into battle and rack up wins.

Once her popularity stat reaches a certain level, her popularity grade (number of ♥s) goes up. Students with a high popularity grade fight more strategically in battle and just might interact with you on a very personal level.

-

The highest popularity grade possible is ♥♥♥♥.

-special crash course I'm not too sure about but I think it may be the number of times you can unlock a strategy when using duplicates/anris

-those badge rewards are new emblems. You can change it in user info at the otp

-resources generate 1/min its basically your stamina. Your girls act as stamina as well since it can take hours to heal once you get at high lvls unless you have potions. Save those up.

-Yes, they are for Divas which you'll unlock eventually

Last edited:

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I found a good way to delay my HGs from running way ahead of my ARs and more effectively soak damage:

The strategies and Movement stats are relevant here. Kyoko is fastest, then Shizuku, then So. I found this orientation (fast northernmost unit moving south) better than the opposite, at least on the field map.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^This is probably what I would of done if I focused on balance and have 3 HGs. For me though:

Assuming RNG doesn't fail often when I have a 90% chance of dodging, I just have her charge out ahead of everyone xD

Missions 5 though, I don't rush out since their acc is fairly high there. I'm aiming for the eva equip next (3k resources) next. That should do the trick.

edit - oh and hp cap confirmed. You can't go above till you evolve and there is a cap then too.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game.

I have 70-80% hit chance on average. Enemy team has 20-30% hit chance on average.

I miss all the shots, enemies land all their shots.

I haven't seen this level of niggerity since Front Mission 4 for PS2.

I could trick out my wanzers with insane accuracy and have 90%+ hit chance while enemy wanzers had only 20% at best against my wanzers in that final battle.

All my shoots miss while all of enemies wanzer's land.

Needless to say, I sold the game after beating it cuz of all the rng trolls in it.

edit: in Koto, I lose a fight even when I have three healthy girls still good to fight? Weird.

Last edited:

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a time limit on the fights that isn't shown. It's mentioned in a few medals, but I've only bumped up against it once. It just fails the fight with no explanation.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just thought I post a few useful info we found out on discord if anyone is interested.

First, the special training/recovery bonus mentioned on the banner actually starts with our first event on July 6th. Its up to you but I recommend saving your anri's till then.

Next about the outer wall dailies. You can get a certain type per day.

Monday: HGs
Tuesday: SMGs
Wednesday: SGs
Thursday: ARs
Friday: AMRs
Saturday: LMGs
Sunday: SRs

Drop rates on anri are still being looked at but assumptions are:

outerwall mission 1 - chance to get nothing
Mission 2 - always get something. I'll be testing this theory for the next few days. It's also possible that rank effects something so try to aim for S

You can normally get a 2 or 3 star.

Shooting Girl Daily Resets GMT+0
10:00 first practice, free scout and login bonus
11:00 Daily Area and Daily Mission
22:00 Second Practice

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You'll at least want to grab some vests from the start (30,30,30,31). 5% def is always nice to have. In the dailies, you have to recycle/craft each day to complete the quest so its a good idea to craft just for those. Otherwise as dartred said, pointless to do anything else.

Once u can hold more resources, the items that take 1-2k may be worth looking into like the crit dmg boost.
Thanks for the formulas and the body vests tip, my girls aren't getting as wrecked as much. It seems small, but that extra bit of defense makes a world of difference.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

heads up. i'm heading to AX right now. i'll be grabbing some shooting girls codes with some friends. not sure how i will give them away. since it's me and 3 friends, i should have 4 codes (unless i use one myself).

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lol i just notice, when you changing equipment the previous item will be destroyed. God damn it i waste the starter equipment (5* charm thing) D;<