What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

So like.... anyone know what this item does? I've seen a bunch of this gold medal drop but I can't figure out where my inventory button is. And doesn't show up in equipment choices.

Attachments

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's just a cosmetic badge. You can put it on in User Info -> Badges.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently everybody in my team learned to how shoot from stromtroopers. I keep missing, the enemy keeps hitting, even when they have like 20% chance to do it. Kinda annoying.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Apparently everybody in my team learned to how shoot from stromtroopers. I keep missing, the enemy keeps hitting, even when they have like 20% chance to do it. Kinda annoying.
Aiming RNG in this game is very similar to X-Com. 99% hit will miss often enough, and 80% hit feels like 80% miss.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

80% chance to hit.

Pick a number between 1-5. If you guess right, you miss. Number is in the spoiler. If you get it right, expect horrible RNG on this game for you xD

1 is the number I was thinking of

It feels more like this^

Or u can have 100 face down cards and 20 of them are a miss. But it doesn't feel this hopeful. But comparing it like this, doesn't feel like 80% is that high.

edit - Managed 3 medals on 3-3 finally - I couldn't of done it without Kyoko-San

Last edited:

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So to get past 3-3, do you need particular units, or just luck, or...?

I don't even get close without Diva, and even with her its 50/50. With a fail = Diva expires before the team heals to try again.

I'm using a modified type 6 formation, with the middle two spaces moved to the front because of penalties to defense. I'm giving So Shiguchi (Pistol) the bonus to Eva, and also up front are Beniyuki Izawa (Shotgun w/ Shield, Body Armor) and Tomomi Shizaki (AR). In the back row are Ana HotoKesaka (AR), Sumire Kishimoto (SR), and Uguisu Ogihara (SR).

I have an extra *** AR girl, and 1 ea ** Shotgun and Pistol, with 2x ** SMG.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So to get past 3-3, do you need particular units, or just luck, or...?

I don't even get close without Diva, and even with her its 50/50. With a fail = Diva expires before the team heals to try again.
Nah, someone on Discord beat 3-3 with a different plan. If I remember correctly, no HG was used. I'll ask him later. For me, giving my HG max luck and some eva equips (plus range facility) kept their hit rate at 1%, 2 of them at 8% (due to being good in urban areas). So pretty much if RNG doesn't fail horribly, you won't get hit like this.

I had 2 other defense units so they have something to aim at in case they don't target my HG and miss. AT most 1 can take 3 shots before breaking the other defense units can take even more shots. The rest is luck if they attempt to aim for anyone else, hope they dodge.

You don't need particular units but some are better then others.

I'm using a modified type 6 formation, with the middle two spaces moved to the front because of penalties to defense. I'm giving So Shiguchi (Pistol) the bonus to Eva, and also up front are Beniyuki Izawa (Shotgun w/ Shield, Body Armor) and Tomomi Shizaki (AR). In the back row are Ana HotoKesaka (AR), Sumire Kishimoto (SR), and Uguisu Ogihara (SR).

I have an extra *** AR girl, and 1 ea ** Shotgun and Pistol, with 2x ** SMG.
I'm not sure who Shiguchi is but an HG on eva formation is good. My kyoko (4* HG) has 442 eva right now (lvl 20) which is probably decent but not the best (her stats rise slower then the others). Sumiko has higher eva (3*) at lvl 20. I'd aim for her.

Izawa can't take a hit. Her def/atk are very low starting out. She is a serious late bloomer. For ex, Shinbaori has 1464 defense at lvl 20. Izawa only has 969 (but Izawa surpasses everyone at lvl 70).

Tomomi and Ana are good AR's. Rina (aka Arina) who I have is an early user with high def/atk, probably more then Tomomi and Ana (2457 atk 1386 def).

U know, instead of babbling on, how about I just leave this hear so you can see for yourself.

Overall, as long as your front units can take/avoid hits while your back units do the dps, your good to go. RNG plays when the snipers AI decides to randomly step in and target your back row. Hopefully your facility upgrades and equipment can help you dodge/take some shots.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huh. I just realized I can level the Range Training building up a lot faster than the other buildings. Working on Lvl 3 now.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Outerwall drops. I did 6 runs of 2-2 today (500 resources each). See attached file.

The 2nd mission seems to always give you a 2* so I'm going to assume 100% chance.

The rate at which you get anri is higher then the first one that takes 250 resources (chance of getting nothing). You also have a shot at getting the 3* trainer anri that gives you 100 hp instead of 50.

The 3* will drop on either one but its harder to get.

Update - Here are the drops I got for up to 4 days. I'd say its official that the 2nd mission outerwall is best to grind

Attachments

Last edited:

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Training Grounds seems to make a big difference. I'm now able to reliably B-score the 3-3 map.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its under the Campus tab. I think it shows up around lvl 3? I am currently lvl 8, and have been able to level the various sections (Short/Med/Long range) to lvl 4.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its under the Campus tab. I think it shows up around lvl 3? I am currently lvl 8, and have been able to level the various sections (Short/Med/Long range) to lvl 4.
Ah, the range training grounds. It doesn't feel like it does anything for me at this point. My girls just gets shredded in koto, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose.

edit: Almost jumped out of my seat when I saw Mei drop in Ichikawa 2-1. Literally. I had no idea. I was just leveling my 2nd squad.

That means, I now have all the waifus I wanted.

Attachments

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Got mei yesterday in 2-2 on my 4th run.

Got Reina today in 3-2 on my first run.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been wondering, why is there special crash course and why is it doable for limited amount of times?

Looked for an explanation in FAQ, unfortunately there is none.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A girl has a chance to learn a specific Strategy whenever you use the exact same girl as fodder toward the main one, that's pretty much what the Special Crash Course is. The description for it is actually in the "Help" section in the first tab of "Special Training", though it doesn't say that the clone combination is related to the Special Crash Course.

Seneca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any reason in this game for setting up a second squad? Or is it pretty much put you best characters in the first squad and everyone else can be used for special training or sold?

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there any reason in this game for setting up a second squad? Or is it pretty much put you best characters in the first squad and everyone else can be used for special training or sold?
I think your 2nd squad should be your main future squad imo. You know already that each girl has different growth rates? For example, the 4* SG is garbage compared to the 3*SG you get in outer-wall starting out. That 4* won't be better till evolution. By lvl 70, that 4* will be far above a lvl 70 3*, an interesting concept they have in this game. Basically she's a late bloomer.

My concern is the time it takes to lvl up and trying to lvl up 2 squad seems to take a lot of time and resources. I think the solutions will be future events. We don't even currently have an event going on right now. According to what I heard, our first event will start soon and we get bonus exp/stat gains. My guess is they will add new girls as well. who knows... (dmm players probably know).

Reputation score

Just finished 3-3. Took me only 2 trys. not as hard as people have hyped it up to be.

The next time I do 3-3 it will be with only Reina after she is completely maxed out.

That was the first mission I used that 4 star SG girl everyone got from the anime expo code and of course she went down like a bag of shit.

Every girl I put on that eva spot just becomes a completely useless liability on my team.

I intend to roll the gacha a few times next week hopefully ill get 3 more snipers and finally be done with the rest of these useless girls.

So what mission is the next big hard mission?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A girl has a chance to learn a specific Strategy whenever you use the exact same girl as fodder toward the main one, that's pretty much what the Special Crash Course is. The description for it is actually in the "Help" section in the first tab of "Special Training", though it doesn't say that the clone combination is related to the Special Crash Course.
Ah thanks.

And about 3-3, I've only beaten it twice and after that, all my girls decide taking the scenic route around the destroyed car is a good idea which results in the enemy snipers getting in a lot of shots, I failed every single time today -.-

I'd be happier if my girls would charge straight down for once.