What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

you lvl campus buildings as you lvl. So you can't lvl up workshop for example till your lvl 10. I just lvled them when they became available.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How can I change the platoon leader? I can't find the option for it anywhere.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How can I change the platoon leader? I can't find the option for it anywhere.
Yea, seems everyone including me has issues with this. First remove who you want to be leader off your squad. Then hit modify on the current leader and switch with whoever you like.

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are mission rewards supposed to go to the gift box because I did three of them and didn't get any rewards.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they automatically get added after you accept.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, so I cannot remove crap equipment from my characters unless I pay $? I mean, wow. That's greedy as fuck.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we learned that you can destroy crap equipment and put new equipment on. instead of clicking on the X to remove the equipment. click on the name and choose the new equipment to replace it.

if you are going to replace it again later down the line, you have to destroy it. early is fine since all equipment is bad to meh. late game we need those remove spray things in order to salvage good items we want to switch to another member.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, that's kinda okay. But damn, this is just so counterintuitive.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yea, bad interface. Everyone assumed that cause you naturally hit "X" to remove. A change in interface would help.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you have the resources. i recommended doing the daily map, even the first map. it's so easy to S rank and you can drop 3* units and the exp fodder unit.

they are worth 10k exp per unit. not to mention the map itself gives roughly 600 exp per run.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That reminds me: can I improve my natural resource regen (like in Kanpani Girls)? And where can I see the regen rate? I used up all I had for now.

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My first free scouting ending up being the 3 star Sniper...that's probably all of my luck for this game right there.

I'm not seeing the 'turn-based' though.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My first free scouting ending up being the 3 star Sniper...that's probably all of my luck for this game right there.

I'm not seeing the 'turn-based' though.
Hmm... I got a 3 star sniper too, so that might be scripted.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not scripted. this is my first scout

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone's got lucky. :p But if it's not scripted, then a 3 star for the first try is pretty good too, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My first scout gave me the startign girl I picked ingame. No, not kyoko. I was like, well, taht's a duplicate oh well. Don't know what to do with duplicates in this game yet.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

not scripted. this is my first scout

Amazing. My first scout I can't even remember so it was probably a 1 or 2 star. I did 11x draw during the pre event. First time is only 1500 gold so why not.

three 3 stars. It's unfortunate that 2 were AMR's. i find amr's hard to use because they take 1 turn to prepare, then fire but the unit she aims at is normally already dead by that time. Best way to use them is when u unlock specific target strategies (like aim for x unit).

Had 7 days to scout during pre-event but didn't get any 3/4 stars. I had some tickets too so I probably did a total of 10 free draws, nothing special :(

well, the 2 stars aren't useless like in fkg's or other games so It was nice to see new faces.

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a database or any sort of guide for making equipment yet? I haven't had any success whatsoever with it and I don't even know the value of the mats I'm crunching.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's best not to even make your own equipment at the start. it will almost always be bad because the building itself is low level. get a higher user level and upgrade the building. the chance that something above 1* is going to get better.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there a database or any sort of guide for making equipment yet? I haven't had any success whatsoever with it and I don't even know the value of the mats I'm crunching.

You'll at least want to grab some vests from the start (30,30,30,31). 5% def is always nice to have. In the dailies, you have to recycle/craft each day to complete the quest so its a good idea to craft just for those. Otherwise as dartred said, pointless to do anything else.

Once u can hold more resources, the items that take 1-2k may be worth looking into like the crit dmg boost.