What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

heads up. i'm heading to AX right now. i'll be grabbing some shooting girls codes with some friends. not sure how i will give them away. since it's me and 3 friends, i should have 4 codes (unless i use one myself).
I want chieko so bad. She's so cute xD

I heard she is useless though, but I don't care.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The code should be for the sg girl that Aithusa has with the neko hat.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone said the AMR class isn't that great, right? I got the 2 and 3* AMR girls from the daily mission and was wondering if they were worth using or not.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Someone said the AMR class isn't that great, right? I got the 2 and 3* AMR girls from the daily mission and was wondering if they were worth using or not.
What I've seen of AMRs so far looks way too slow and unreliable. Range is great, but they spend turn to set up, one to shoot, and then set up again. I could forgive it if they would have nearly 100% accuracy to compensate, but it is nothing special and front classes evade them easily.

On other note, with resources regenerating at such speed, this just might be the slowest game I've seen at Nutaku. Unless regen goes up later and not just the maximum, SG will require very little daily attention - much less than even Aigis.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 6 shooting girl codes, 3 flower night girls. People gave me a few extras.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Got 6 shooting girl codes, 3 flower night girls. People gave me a few extras.
I would gladly take one of those SG codes and be mildly grateful about it.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Opened the codes and they are all the same. Use code NUTAKUEXPO2016 and get a free unit. Collected multiple codes for no reason.

Anyways, enjoy guys.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh, neato, thanks.

The discord guys said thanks too.

Last edited:

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a time limit on the fights that isn't shown. It's mentioned in a few medals, but I've only bumped up against it once. It just fails the fight with no explanation.
Time bar is in the top right. But it fills up well before a fight is forced to end, so I'm not sure how to interpret it.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What I've seen of AMRs so far looks way too slow and unreliable. Range is great, but they spend turn to set up, one to shoot, and then set up again. I could forgive it if they would have nearly 100% accuracy to compensate, but it is nothing special and front classes evade them easily.
Yeah, I tried the 3* for a bit and everything you said is what I have issues with, I definitely agree that if they had higher accuracy I wouldn't mind the one turn of setting up as much. Oh, well guess I'll stick to the free SR girl.

Opened the codes and they are all the same. Use code NUTAKUEXPO2016 and get a free unit. Collected multiple codes for no reason.

Anyways, enjoy guys.
Double thanks, first and probably only 4* I'll ever get.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your welcome guys. Tell the discord guys the same. Didn't think I'd be thanked off-site lol.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where does the code go? I can't find a field to input. >.<'

Edit: NM, found it below the main game screen.

Edit 2: Also, sincere thanks!

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Click on the "Do you have a serial code?" Banner, then scroll down to where the FAQs and stuff usually are, once you press the banner it should show up.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I did some more digging about how growth works on this game. It's exactly as it sounds.

Take Shinobaori SG. Very very powerful shot gun holder from the start with high hp and defense. She is 3 stars. Compare her to the 4* we get from the serial code and wow..... the 4* is far weaker. The skill is nice but not worth sacrificing shinobaori's def/hp and acc.

compare them at lvl 70 though and their stats are about the same. 4* has better defense now. Ofc, the skill sets her far above shinobaori now.

But..... I may be jumping to conclusion saying this but it takes forever to lvl up. Using slow growth characters from the start is a definite no. But not lvling them will cause issues late game. In other words, 1 of each type to lvl. Shinobori as the main from the start and have the 4 star in squad 4 lvling some way.

If exp gain doesn't double or triple around mission say..... 8-1 or up, we'll have problems.

Or perhaps we will have exp events often. I have no idea so only thing we can do is wait and enjoy the game for now.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually totally forgot about FA-MAS girl. Now if only I could roll PSG-1 girl and I'd be set.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why is there such a difference in time recovery and, its getting into way too damn long territory now. 12 minute of waiting is way too long for just a single battle -.-

I might drop this game due to issues of taking an eternity to wait after doing one battle.

Edit: U know what would be cooler? Being able to field all four squads in a single battle and have a big shootout. I wanna watch.

Attachments

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Why is there such a difference in time recovery and, its getting into way too damn long territory now. 12 minute of waiting is way too long for just a single battle -.-

I might drop this game due to issues of taking an eternity to wait after doing one battle.
My time is 20-35 min wait time. It will only get higher as you lvl.

edit - not sure about the different but it may have something to do with the gun type and/or growth lvl and stats. I can't say for sure.

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think the idea is to not get wrecked so hard that you have to infirmary in the middle of a session--not that I've mastered that by any means.

With how expensive the dailies are, though, I can do a run on both squads, heal one, then do another run on them and I'm about out of supplies. For story missions, I'll run some weaker ones with a specialized team to get exp without taking much damage. I have a separate team for actually progressing and they heal while team B is leveling up my camp.

Then again, I kind of like how impactful something like getting shot nigh to death is in this game. It really makes those S-Ranks feel awesome, you know?

---

And the time bar in the top right just shows how long is left in the battle. It always fills up by the end so you can't use it to tell if you're about to run out of time, unfortunately.

btw, anyone have a link to the discord? The button in-game takes me to the Osawari discord for some reason.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score