What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

What naked guy? sorry I forgot since I don't play much this game ><.

Could someone post save after date with naked guy - i have played this game already 6 times, and always get stuck where should be date- nothing happens, i have talked to everyone times 30, i can skip all scenes, but still guy won't show up

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Year 2050, no big updates for this game lol.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, after reading the whole thread from the moment 2.0 was introduced, I am still stuck and I suspect it is due to a bug. Both the walkthrough and posts in this thread say something to this effect:

Work in the brothel for ~3 days, leave and you will be attacked in an unavoidable scene.

The group of people (2 units of soldiers and several civies) spawn, but not due to advancing the brothel events. They only seem to spawn after I do the second "sex on the beach" scene with the blonde guy. Also, the NPCs appear but no event triggers. They simply stand around and either vanish after I leave and return to the zone or stay for a bit and then just go away.

This means I am stuck repeating the same event at the brothel and nothing else on the map seems to change. No matter what I do. I also replayed the whole resort map and tried different apporaches, but it always ends this way.

So, does anyone have an idea what I might be doing wrong? If not, does someone have a save right before or after the fight scene outside of the brothel? I'd love to continue the story, but I am frankly out of ideas now.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Year 2050, no big updates for this game lol.
There are only 2 things I really want added
- pregnancy that isn't game over
- More enemies that have combat sex

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Haha, screw that. I just want this game to be "finished" so it could be translated into English. I can follow a walkthrough and sort of endure a machine translation, but this is on the top of my list for a translation. :D

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I think the same. I also want to see more shota scenes XD. I want to see different poses too ( sex poses).

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save from the current version right at the Gordon date that they could share?

I've done everything in town, got the crystal sword update etc... I just can't get the date event to trigger at all. I've gone through all the steps, but at the last talk in the nudie spa nothing happens. What I mean is, I get Gordon to leave, run the events with the two dudes, then talk to the boss lady... The PC sprite moves to the top of the boss lady then nothing happens. I can talk to her over and over, always moving to above her but nothing ever triggers. If I talk to one of the two dudes again, Gordon come back and I can leave.

I've tried this about 5 times now and am not getting anywhere.

TIA

-BB

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save from the current version right at the Gordon date that they could share?

I've done everything in town, got the crystal sword update etc... I just can't get the date event to trigger at all. I've gone through all the steps, but at the last talk in the nudie spa nothing happens. What I mean is, I get Gordon to leave, run the events with the two dudes, then talk to the boss lady... The PC sprite moves to the top of the boss lady then nothing happens. I can talk to her over and over, always moving to above her but nothing ever triggers. If I talk to one of the two dudes again, Gordon come back and I can leave.

I've tried this about 5 times now and am not getting anywhere.

TIA

-BB
i don't quite remember, but it think heroine must eat anti pregnancy pills to avoid game over in this save !

Attachments

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i don't quite remember, but it think heroine must eat anti pregnancy pills to avoid game over in this save !
Thanks, that gets me through the bug I was having & lets me progress!

-BB

landd

Reputation score

still no full save for latest ver. ?
mb someone can help with editing save. Need to know which "switch" turn "on\off\none" to open all CG ?

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any information about ending date of the development of this game, so somebody could start the translation?

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any information about ending date of the development of this game, so somebody could start the translation?
No date, the creator goes MIA for periods at a time, best advice is to go to his blog and sift through the responses that he's given.

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I might've accidentally bugged my game or I don't know what to do. I was in the middle of a scene in the Onsen, I think the very last one since that's with the other two guys since they were still black on my gallery.

I wasn't sure what to do at the time so I changed clothes and went out (which usually is not allowed if there's still mandatory things to do inside the Onsen) and visited the rooms around the building. I ended up in the old grandpa's room in the top left but this time he was sleeping; usually he's sitting on the couch. I interacted with him and then tried to leave, but the MC said there was still something to do. I searched around and found nothing else to do in the room, so I don't know if I'm stuck.

The problem is, I also saved in the middle of that room after interacting with him and now I can't restart. Did anyone else run into this and have an actual solution or is it pretty much a bug and I screwed up?

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I might've accidentally bugged my game or I don't know what to do. I was in the middle of a scene in the Onsen, I think the very last one since that's with the other two guys since they were still black on my gallery.

I wasn't sure what to do at the time so I changed clothes and went out (which usually is not allowed if there's still mandatory things to do inside the Onsen) and visited the rooms around the building. I ended up in the old grandpa's room in the top left but this time he was sleeping; usually he's sitting on the couch. I interacted with him and then tried to leave, but the MC said there was still something to do. I searched around and found nothing else to do in the room, so I don't know if I'm stuck.

The problem is, I also saved in the middle of that room after interacting with him and now I can't restart. Did anyone else run into this and have an actual solution or is it pretty much a bug and I screwed up?

I think that happened to me once and i didn't found solution... Use save before last one. Got stuck'ed few times and then i started saving before everything. I got bug when you use that boat to go somewhere where military peoples are and some kind of cave, got stuck'ed there also, couldn't go back because boat was bugged... If you save often you wont have problems. Trust me, no way out of that room... Maybe i missed something but couldn't find it, nothing to do there except old guy.

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah it seems that way, thanks for the confirmation though. Guess I'll just restart some other time, don't really feel like going through all of the events again just yet.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it seems that way, thanks for the confirmation though. Guess I'll just restart some other time, don't really feel like going through all of the events again just yet.
@blue
That bug is caused by not being at a certain part of the old guy's h-scenes. If you completed his 1.0 stuff but haven't finished the 2.0 you're not suppose to be able to enter at night. However the game allows you to enter and instead gives you the intended message when you try to leave. Avoid it by just not entering his room if you haven't done his h-scene that day.

@byk
That's not a bug, that's normal. At a certain point, you're not supposed to be able to go back.

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@byk
That's not a bug, that's normal. At a certain point, you're not supposed to be able to go back.

You could've told me what am i supposed to do there if i get stuck'ed again because i don't get it :D I did tried killing everyone and checking everything from npc's and walls in that cave, nothing helped the game to progress.... Is that like a bad end or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.