What's new

ACT [StudioTurn] Female Warrior Aomi / 女戦士アオミ (RE152407) (RJ152407)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [StudioTurn] 女戦士アオミ 2D H-ARPG

Mmmm could anyone pm the BGM and SE folder already extracted¿? that could help, just for try

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i seem to be stuck on this level. i can't jump out of the pit. any suggestions? imgur com/a/gaeQP

it seems like this is the same problem as this:
u need to Get A item Double Jump. (a coin with a B on it) go to the bee hive not the cave after u kill that boss open that box in the next Area. u miss too many item go find some.

Last edited:

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Altair and Damonkiller (and others) ty so much for trying helping me with this shit, but looks like i cant open it properly or something, I think im a little dumb xD.
I have tried downloading it normaly (Without zip) and changing the BGM and SE folder for the normal mega downloaded files.
I have tried to unzip it with applocale but it dont let me do it (or at least i dont know how to do it)
Of course i have used the patch, and when i use it, the error message changes and appear the
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=19476&d=1430647908 one
Thanks for the help guys but looks im fucked
I was getting the same error as you but I was able to make it work by changing my computer's locale setting to Japanese.

The thing here is while a lot of games will work if you simply use applocale... there are still some games that won't work by just using applocale. There are still games like this one where you really need to change your computer's locale setting and restart your computer for them to work.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am stuck in the cave. Should I riun the wall? If so with what means?
skeith, can you clarify this issue. In your very detailed description (thanks a lot for it) I did not find tips of how to overwhelm that damned wall :confused:
Not exactly sure what wall you're talking about, but there is a wall that will disappear if you flip the switch. If it's too high, you might need double jump. For the low ceiling pit, you might need the bracelet.

The cave is the 2nd-hardest (or hardest?) area, so you might want to do the other areas first.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Man, Dat last animation. It was as good as the slower sword's hitbox was hilariously oversized - . -

The game was neat. Could have had better sound in some cases, but I hope more games come out like this that are reasonably priced, excel in a couple areas, and are at least competent in most other aspects

Also good to see H-games where encountering or defeating enemies unlocks the animations.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man, Dat last animation. It was as good as the slower sword's hitbox was hilariously oversized - . -

The game was neat. Could have had better sound in some cases, but I hope more games come out like this that are reasonably priced, excel in a couple areas, and are at least competent in most other aspects

Also good to see H-games where encountering or defeating enemies unlocks the animations.
My great gripe is that the levels themselves are so spartan. You did a good job of backdrop and design with Eroico. It seems that most game makers are willing to suspend the design portion of their work to focus on the elements most essential, but hopefully the most committed people know how important the framing is. Kurovadis was a bit lacking, but Eroico got the backdrops right. This one felt like it sort of forgot it was a platformer, taking the easy way out in most situations.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

My great gripe is that the levels themselves are so spartan. You did a good job of backdrop and design with Eroico. It seems that most game makers are willing to suspend the design portion of their work to focus on the elements most essential, but hopefully the most committed people know how important the framing is. Kurovadis was a bit lacking, but Eroico got the backdrops right. This one felt like it sort of forgot it was a platformer, taking the easy way out in most situations.
I didn't really get the impression that the dev was lazy, just that they were doing the best with what they had. Based on the skill level of the sprite artist (some of the secondary animation and finer details are no joke), I got the impression that a programmer hired a good sprite artist, and then pulled the other resources from wherever they could, based on the difference in quality between the sprites and the tilesets.

Which, is better than being lazy. Hopfully he'll make some money from this and be able to pay for tilesets as good as the animations.

Of course this is all just speculation, he could just have really unbalanced skills, but I doubt it -__-

Puttana

Reputation score

Not exactly sure what wall you're talking about, but there is a wall that will disappear if you flip the switch. If it's too high, you might need double jump. For the low ceiling pit, you might need the bracelet.

The cave is the 2nd-hardest (or hardest?) area, so you might want to do the other areas first.
Thanks a lot skeith for your tips. I have beaten 8 bosses one remains to beat in undergrounds of my home.
Rep+ :)

Puttana

Reputation score

How to encrease screen size? :confused:

dienow

Reputation score

I didn't really get the impression that the dev was lazy, just that they were doing the best with what they had. Based on the skill level of the sprite artist (some of the secondary animation and finer details are no joke), I got the impression that a programmer hired a good sprite artist, and then pulled the other resources from wherever they could, based on the difference in quality between the sprites and the tilesets.

Which, is better than being lazy. Hopfully he'll make some money from this and be able to pay for tilesets as good as the animations.

Of course this is all just speculation, he could just have really unbalanced skills, but I doubt it -__-
Entirely possible, but I maintain that attention to the finer gameplay details is better than adherence to the finest pixels of ero animations. If your game lives and breathes with an attention to detail, everything else is simply gravy. In a platformer, the levels are the bread and gravy, and none of the levels in this sold me.

Puttana

Reputation score

window key and + key
Alt+Enter (found in Internet) :D This game is too small in normal screen size, it should be in full sized mode.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First a lil offtopic : Dude,you dont know Alt + Enter ? Where have u been living man lol :D
Nice game : )
If one dont like grinding,u can do u a lil trick - go to left,then up where is something like ghost girl - go to next screen where is plant girl.U can easily kill her even at level 1 - just kill her bunch of times till u get stronger.
Then go back and go to the forest on left side - when u encounter red chest with two wasps, get fucked - they will take u to the mountain. Save,kill boss ( if weak, kill strong wasp few times near save till u have some damage ).
Well that should make u strong enough.
Also for good experience, when u meet monster that drop bombs with crocodile on screen, just throw those bombs at crocodile ( 2hits needed ) for massive experience. ( also,stick helps greatly)
Just saying that you dont really need to grind in this game - especially if u play with stick

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think the problem could be for a bad instalation of the japanese languaje pack on my sistem, but it looks like even reinstall it dont work, so i think im gonna give up. I got the same problem with the "Cutter's Adult heaven" games, so problematic

sorry for my bad english

Puttana

Reputation score

First a lil offtopic : Dude,you dont know Alt + Enter ? Where have u been living man lol :D
I do but I've just forgot this formula :)

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Playing through the game, the biggest thing I've found is to buy the book from the weapon shop as soon as you can. It's a free teleport home in case you get stuck.
It really came in handy for me, since I went and did the cave before the mountain and didn't have the double jump to get out, which it sounds like a few other people ran into that as well.

As for grinding, there are a few easy spots you can use. Anywhere where you can easily reach an enemy where they can't reach you, the entrance to the castle comes to mind. There's a plant girl there on a block that you can just run up to and beat on (even at level 1) until she dies, netting you some nice experience and cash. Repeat as needed.

I could never find the red stripe gauntlet though, anyone know where it is? I got everything else other than that.

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still having the SE error everyone else seems to be having, nothing fixes it.

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've searched the thread but I can't find anything; the chest in your house, to the left of the bed; what does it do?
From what I can tell it's something to do with difficulty, the bottom option seems to make me take a lot less damage.
And the top option turn off the H option shrine thing.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Still having the SE error everyone else seems to be having, nothing fixes it.
You need to change your locale to japanese. I think the error is caused by the file names becoming jibberish unless your system locale is in japanese.

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to change your locale to japanese. I think the error is caused by the file names becoming jibberish unless your system locale is in japanese.
Done it, doesn't change a thing.