What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Naughty-Netherpunch] Renryuu: Ascension

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Renryuu: Ascension [English] [WIP]

@AGamerPassingBy: I assume you played Kayelinth second scene before the patch came out? There was a switch not turned back off after the event which probably caused the bug. I'll make a fix so this problem won't appear in saves from before the patch anymore.
Thanks for letting me know about it.
Actually, yeah, i had viewed that garden event before the patch came out.

I have to say tho, it was surprising if the bug i mentioned really did come from Kayelinth's 2nd event. I mean, it's a given i'll assume firstly that that bug was because, well, both Elly's Gun Quest and Main Quest Fragments (2) take place in the the same map. :p

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man - you know your game if you could zero down to that element that quickly from just the description of the bug...respect...;)

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I use one switch for several events which is turned ON at the start and OFF again at the end. But I forgot to set it back off after Kayelinth event causing problems with other events that use this switch. I fixed it in the last patch but in save files from before the patch the switch was still set to ON. For the next update I changed the teleport in the church to set the switch off when entering in case someone still has it on by mistake.

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for telling me about it.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Merry christmas!
A new update has been uploaded with a special christmas event and a new CG scene.

The christmas event starts at the city board if you have the previous paperwork on your desk done (Last event there is the orc camp raid with Kurohime). After reading the message on the city board you'll be able to take quests at your desk to gather presents for each of your party member and start the feast of gratitude once you feel ready. It's possible to start the feast without having presents for all characters but they might not be pleased with that.

The CG event has a special CG with 5 different edits and two girls in it. The characters for this "2+ girls CG" were decided in a poll between my patrons earlier so you can thank them if you like the outcome.

You can also get signature banners for Renryuu in the download section of the blog now.

Download the newest version at:
-- --
-- --

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Happy new year everyone! A new update is up and contains:

- A new npc at the Twin Ale Tower in Begus who sells 3 love potions.
- Changed speed and gold outcome for mines. The miningspeed upgrade from the skilltree is now way more important for it.
- Sparkle effect on holes with items in it, so that you can see if you already got the item or if that hole still has one in it.
- Soul Lantern quest is fixed and will now be shown as finished in the questlog when you talk to Meilira again.
- New events with Grey, starting at the city board in Aldlyn if you had the fight with him in Thremten before and the bathhouse built.
- New CG scene after the events with Grey (unless you make a certain choice).

-- --
-- --

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just waiting on that one update when ever we get have sex with our party members just..... waiting on that..

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just waiting on that one update when ever we get have sex with our party members just..... waiting on that..
Since they are rather "special", I take my time to build up the relationship with them first before you can take them into your bed. ;) But it'll happen eventually, promise!

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From where can you get coin as present? I found all other gifts but can't find out this one.
Other question also is there way to open border to other country that has them closed?

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From where can you get coin as present? I found all other gifts but can't find out this one.
Other question also is there way to open border to other country that has them closed?
You can get the coin from the gambler in the top right corner of the Calbridge Stronghold.
The country to the west on the world map is blocked since it's not done yet. :) It'll stay blocked until I get to make maps and events for it.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Persoonaly i was think the contry have closfrontiers and after 2/5 quest you can reopen(even if the game i full)

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

o_O ok i just got chased by a fire wolf monster girl.... what the fuck? that was random like really random for this game

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can get the coin from the gambler in the top right corner of the Calbridge Stronghold.
The country to the west on the world map is blocked since it's not done yet. :) It'll stay blocked until I get to make maps and events for it.
Uumm i think we had bit of langue barrier here :p
I meant rare goldcoint tha you give as present for sandra.

Edit: Neved mind! My bad i loaded save after starting feast! :D

Last edited:

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out combo in temple with Sandra.
I cant get righy combo for opening door in there.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Straight from the walkthrough:

In the first chamber you'll need to input a code into 4 sockets. The code can be obtained from
the 8 stone plates spread out on the walls in the dungeon. Each stone plate has one number in
it to show which socket it belongs to. There are two stone plates for each socket but only the
plates that hang higher are true. Every stone plate directly above the ground is false and
can be ignored. The description of something in the stone plates shows what you have to
count for the value needed for the socket.
In the second chamber you need to set fire to 3 of 4 torches. At the top of the map are stone
pillars directly above each torch. The one broken pillar indicates which torch needs to stay
out.;)

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks Hoboy. :) In case there is still a problem, the code is:

2-5-6-4.

It'll be added into the walkthrough with it's next update, since I still keep getting asked about it. :D

Last edited:
OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The second update of the year is up!

- A bug in Mira's and Vampire's replay scene was fixed.
- Soul Lantern quest was fixed (again) and should finish as intended now.
- Kayelinth' hunger and playlust, as well as Ryoko's need for order increase over time now.
- A bug with the paperwork being reset after Grey's new events was fixed.
- A new political meeting with Begus is available now.
- 3 new maps in Begus have been added to the game:
Diminus Castle: The new political meeting takes place here.
Skylo Tower: An undead infested tower with a riddle and traps making it even harder to reach the top of the tower.
Pumumu: A village of outcasts in Begus.
- Some balancing fixes, mostly on Brad.

Changes that are not in this update but will be added soon:
- Higher importance of elements in battle.
- Vampire bathhouse scene available even after Grey's new events.
- Event during which Sandra learns a new skill.

Patrons will from now on be able to vote on patreon events. These special events will be created with an open end and patrons can vote in what direction the event should continue. If you're interested to take part and want to shape a part of the game, you can take a look at the patreon page and all other patron rewards at

-- --
-- --

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't say it enough, but know that you do absolutely awesome work and I love your game.

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know why, but after doing the feast of gratitude I looked at the papers on my desk and got again the mission with the orc camp. But since I've already done it before I'm now stuck running around a dead camp.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't say it enough, but know that you do absolutely awesome work and I love your game.
Thanks. <3

Don't know why, but after doing the feast of gratitude I looked at the papers on my desk and got again the mission with the orc camp. But since I've already done it before I'm now stuck running around a dead camp.
Did you also do Grey's new event before the problem appeared? I was already reported and found a bug during his events that cause the paperwork to be set to a wrong value. I'm currently working on the fix for this.

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. <3

Did you also do Grey's new event before the problem appeared? I was already reported and found a bug during his events that cause the paperwork to be set to a wrong value. I'm currently working on the fix for this.
Nope, haven't got to his event yet. I downloaded the latest version and used my save from before the December update that introduced the feast. I finished the feast and went for the papers right away when the bug happened.