What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Naughty-Netherpunch] Renryuu: Ascension

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Renryuu: Ascension [English] [WIP]

What is going to be the next equipment upgrade/investment? How much will it cost?

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What is going to be the next equipment upgrade/investment? How much will it cost?
I wasn't planning anything yet, but your comment got me thinking. :D Maybe I'll add very expensive gold equipment, in order to take some gold away from the players. I think most people who're in the late game have too much gold, so I was looking for ways to get it down again. ^^

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I liked what Maid Louise said to Ryen when I talked to her in the bedroom. Will she get to punish Ryen eventually though?

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I liked what Maid Louise said to Ryen when I talked to her in the bedroom. Will she get to punish Ryen eventually though?
It's not planned yet, but possible. :)

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey i have test your game some time ago, and since you make offen little update i have decided to retry wen you have a lot more contenant.
I think it start to be right but little question the save will probaly not work ?
PSif i not wrong my last test was with a september 2016 version

Last edited:
OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey i have test your game some time ago, and since you make offen little update i have decided to retry wen you have a lot more contenant.
I think it start to be right but little question the save will probaly not work ?
PSif i not wrong my last test was with a september 2016 version
I make all updates save file compatible, so you can still continue from your old saves. Simply download the new game version and copy the save files from the old folder into the save folder of the new game version. :)

I made a video for people, about how to update the game and how to move the save files:

Last edited:

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question.

Is the warmap just a standalone minigame? If not, how does playing or ignoring it affect everything else?

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Question.

Is the warmap just a standalone minigame? If not, how does playing or ignoring it affect everything else?
It's just a standalone minigame at the moment. I could use the win or lose as a condition for following events, but currently there is nothing it affects.
The current warmap was mostly a test, to see how well the system works and if I can use it on a bigger scale for war with other countrys.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Feedback.

1. One of the chests located in Meddling Castle has a typo when opened:

2. For the walkthrough, I couldn't find that chest with 600G beside the road in Bitterroot Farm (either before or after helping the farmer repair it).
But I did find a chest with some rope inside the farmhouse where you meet the dark sorceress (which wasn't listed under Treasure).

3. For the walkthrough, specify where one can find each [female] character's favorite present. Here's what I've come across so far:
  • Book (Tsubaki) - Bottom Right Bulding (Author's House), Thremten
  • Golden Cross (Mira) - Top Left Store (Staff Insignia), Calterburry
  • Flowers (Mirel) - Bottom Left Farm (Farm Stand), Aldlyn

4. For the walkthrough, note that one may temporarily grant Mira a 'faith' buff (which I presume increases her magical attack) by interacting with Golden Cross objects (not the accessory or gift item) which can often be found in churches or private homes.

5. For the walkthrough, there's also a trap/chest located in the storage room where you can opt to either rescue Chiyo or turn her in. It does 500HP damage to the party.

6. The game itself tends to lag from time to time (such as whenever I move to a different area, enter a battle, or switch back-and-forth between it and the walkthrough). Although this could just be my potato laptop acting up.

Last edited:

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you please get these files in one rar or something? Download demand from me upgrade to pro :eek:

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Comment(s) / Feedback

If you're completely new to the game, you only need to download either the 'Testversion' .zip archive (if playing on Windows) or the 'MacOS Version' .zip archive (if playing on Mac):

The 'update files only' .zip archives are just there for people who already have a previous version.

I also highly recommend taking a copy of the walkthrough as well. It's very helpful.
___

7. For the walkthrough, there's also a Big Potion on the 2nd floor of the Broken Fort located in Amagal territory.

8. About the storyline, is hiding Frall in the Amagal's castle really a good idea? You know, with an apparently corrupt Earl running things now...

Last edited:

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just curious but does anyone consider this game a harem type game kinda feels like it with all the girls you find

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for the late replys, I was rather busy on the weekend. :)

@Tokita
1. No idea how that happen, but I'll fix it.
2-5. I'll fix and add those things in the walkthrough.
6. I think the engine demands a lot more from the system as it should. So it might be a combination of both, the game using more resources than necessary and your laptop not being able to keep up with it.
7. Will be added.
8. Not really, but Varea could only teleport the entire group to her own room in such a hurry. But as long as no one enters the room, they should be safe there. ;)

@Ayeka
Do I understand right, that you can unpack .rar but not the .zip? I was asked to pack the game into .zip instead of .rar by other people some time ago, since zips can be unpacked with free programms. Maybe the free programm 7-zip would help you to unpack .zip files in general.

@leo87877
I'm pretty sure you can consider it a harem game, but you won't truely have a harem until I make you have all girls together. :) It'll be possible to marry one of the main girls or have a harem with several or all of them together later in the game.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Feedback.

It'll be possible to marry one of the main girls or have a harem with several or all of them together later in the game.
And thus how the shipping wars began...

On that note, you know how Mirel and Mira also have relationship points with each other in addition to Ryen? Forming a love triangle/harem should only be possible if all the girls involved like one another as well. It'd make more sense this way, and provide more opportunity to flesh out character dynamics among the cast.

The festival event between Mirel and Mira was cute.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Feedback.

And thus how the shipping wars began...

On that note, you know how Mirel and Mira also have relationship points with each other in addition to Ryen? Forming a love triangle/harem should only be possible if all the girls involved like one another as well. It'd make more sense this way, and provide more opportunity to flesh out character dynamics among the cast.

The festival event between Mirel and Mira was cute.
Mirel/Mira and Chiyo/Kayelinth have a special relationship variable, since their friendship is supposed to become very close and strong. I'm not sure yet, how exactly I'll make the requirements for the harem endings, but obviously they'll need to get along in order to work together in your harem.

woody07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok i give up, who is the murderer in the murder quest, who/where/when/why,
tries lots of permutation but i must be doing something wrong,
by the way very good game,lots of to play

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The succubus tainted the potion. Mistake made thinking wife was going to use it.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you know i always wonder this.... pretty much every MV game in the world lags like crazy and never runs right. but yours? it works just like i was using it on a normal rpg engine is there a reason for this? i mean if there is you should tell ever hentai game maker who uses mv about it so their games won't lag like crazy

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you know i always wonder this.... pretty much every MV game in the world lags like crazy and never runs right. but yours? it works just like i was using it on a normal rpg engine is there a reason for this? i mean if there is you should tell ever hentai game maker who uses mv about it so their games won't lag like crazy
I'm not aware of any special thing I do different than other rpg maker games, which reduces lag. Maybe they have unnecessary huge maps, which lag due to the big amount of events on them? Or they use a lot of plugins from different people, which collide with each other, while I mostly use plugins very limited and from only a few creators. Beside that, I have no idea what the reason could be.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new version is up and contains 2 new eventlines and a total of 10 new CGs for 3 different scenes.

- CGs added for Irinlia's sex scene and added her scene to the CG selection screen.
- A new event with Mirel, if you've met the Earthspirit and her comming of age ceremony done. (You'll need to talk twice with her, to trigger the new event)
- After the new event with Mirel, Flora will become available at the headmaid for a sex scene.
- New eventline starting at the Aldlyn city board, if you have build and seen the new police headquarter building (you can purchase it from the officer in charge at the police headquarter). These events include 2 text only scenes and a sex scene with CGs at the end. New maps for this event include a new dungeon with a short switch riddle and the thieves guild secret hideout.

- The walkthrough has been updated. Feel free to write me comments or mails to [email protected], if you think something is still missing in the walkthrough.

Download the newest version at:
-- --
-- --

Edit: There was a bug in the secret dungeon, after replaying Irinlia’s scene from the CG selection screen. I’ll upload a fixed version, once I’m sure there aren’t any other bugs. Until then, you can get the files to fix the problem here:

Last edited: