What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Naughty-Netherpunch] Renryuu: Ascension

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Renryuu: Ascension [English] [WIP]

Say what are the test answers to the magic quiz and do you get anything extra for getting them all right?

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Typhoon:
Alright. I'll check what went wrong and fix it. :) Thanks for letting me know about it.

@2-tall:
1-2: Less limbs
2-1: Amagal
3-4: Blizzard
4-2: 20%
5-1: Once
317-1: HP
318-3: Exp. gain
319-4: Alfred Lambida
320-2: Magic Reflection
321-3: Silenced
There is no special reward for getting all right, you only need a certain point amount to pass the test.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What other kinds of upgrades to the in-game country are you planning on putting in further down the line?

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What other kinds of upgrades to the in-game country are you planning on putting in further down the line?
There will be laws/policies you can set for the country later. More buildings are currently not planned but knowing myself I'll probable add something along the way when I get a good idea. :D

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mod Edit: Something broke this post so I deleted the absurd amount of text.

Download the newest version at:
-- --
-- --

Last edited by a moderator:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Will you add the option to fund the building of an extra town in the game or is that just a weak idea?

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ive only played this for a little bit but it doesnt feel like a hentai game to me just feels like a really nice rpg game and i really enjoy it

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Will you add the option to fund the building of an extra town in the game or is that just a weak idea?
I haven't planned the construction of a new town so far. The first two questions that come to my mind would be "why does Ryen fund the building of a new town" and "what does the player gain from it?". Is the city needed to gain a certain ressource like a rare metal or more food? Or is the livingspace needed for the growing population?
In theory it's possible and I'm sure I could find fitting answeres to both questions, but such a feature won't be added into the game anytime soon.

ive only played this for a little bit but it doesnt feel like a hentai game to me just feels like a really nice rpg game and i really enjoy it
I assume you usually play more short hentai games, which give you all the action very fast? :D Renryuu is quite large, so the amount of rpg gameplay is way bigger than the time you spend with hentai scenes. I think the hentai parts are kind of a reward for the work and exploring you do in the game. :D I'm glad you enjoy the game, even if it isn't exactly what you expected.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the skill tree what are the left 2 connected skills in the "other" section and their unlock condition?
Also when do you think you will add the pregnancy and children?

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the skill tree what are the left 2 connected skills in the "other" section and their unlock condition?
Also when do you think you will add the pregnancy and children?
Do you mean the two skills below the potion upgrade? The first one unlocks after you have entered the first warmap and your army moral is above 1. This skill increases your army moral by 5 for each skillpoint. Once this is fully upgraded, you get the second skill unlocked, which increases the effect of all presents after you upgraded it to level 5.

It'll still take a while before pregnancy and children will be of importance. Since children don't just simply appear over night, a "time jump" is necessary to make it somewhat believable. I'm planning to have such a jump in the time later in the main story line, but there is still a lot to do before we get to that point. :)

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

will there be lots of events with the girls or will there be only a few

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

will there be lots of events with the girls or will there be only a few
There will be a lot events with the girls. :D Currently 45 CG pictures are in the game, but all main characters will receive at least one more CG and a lot of side characters are also still waiting for their events.
I'm going to announce 2 additional CG artists tomorrow. With a total of 3 CG artists working for the game now, the amount of CGs and the speed in which they'll be added into the game should go up tremendously.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of the wars, Should we defeat a country will we be able to take over and have more options for funding the construction of things? Iask because I see that Amagal to the north and think "the town could use some repairs and some roads would look good there after I remove the need for borders."

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Speaking of the wars, Should we defeat a country will we be able to take over and have more options for funding the construction of things? Iask because I see that Amagal to the north and think "the town could use some repairs and some roads would look good there after I remove the need for borders."
There will be new options to decide what you want to do in a country after conquering it. The details are not fix yet, but rebuilding the emtpy village in Amagal sounds like a good idea. :)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There will be new options to decide what you want to do in a country after conquering it. The details are not fix yet, but rebuilding the emtpy village in Amagal sounds like a good idea. :)
I haven't played this far yet so i have few questions about conquering other countries...

-Are conquering countries optional or required?
-Will waging war and win be the only method of conquering other countries?
-If war is optional, will there be any good incentive for us players to actually wage war, aside from knowing there will of course be unlocked features? I mean for example, i myself didn't felt it was right if i wage war to Amagal just so i can take over of their government and take care of their less fortunate towns better. So i think it will be better if there are some incentive even if it's a little cliche like:
A big revelation that Amagal current king is evil and we must make him retire the hard way before Amagal ultimately destroy itself as a country.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It actually looks like the King is already dead and the minister of Amagal is getting ready to unleash some war golems to fuck up your towns and whatnot.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I haven't played this far yet so i have few questions about conquering other countries...

-Are conquering countries optional or required?
-Will waging war and win be the only method of conquering other countries?
-If war is optional, will there be any good incentive for us players to actually wage war, aside from knowing there will of course be unlocked features? I mean for example, i myself didn't felt it was right if i wage war to Amagal just so i can take over of their government and take care of their less fortunate towns better. So i think it will be better if there are some incentive even if it's a little cliche like:
A big revelation that Amagal current king is evil and we must make him retire the hard way before Amagal ultimately destroy itself as a country.
War will be optional. Whether you made the other countries your allies through politics, conquered them or neither of those two will affect things towards the end of the game. There will be incentives for either way, so that it will be a choice of your personal preference rather than a necessity.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Changes:
- New map "The Drunken Cave" contains:
1. A rematch with Lace (you need to speak with Varea about Lace and her group in Manastyr, before Lace will appear in the dungeon).
2. Outside of the cave waits Maria for you, if you sealed or helped the Ice Spirit before, and starts an event where you'll meet the Spirit again.

- New map Millwater, in which you'll stumble across a murder scene and search for the murderer. - Several balancing changes in skills and character stats.

- New enemy type Water Fairy, Gazer, Ice Harpy and Minotaur.
- Changed Mary's face picture with expressions for her sex scene.
- Mary's and the Dark Sorceress scenes have been added to the CG selection screen.
- The paperwork still had a bug under certain circumstances. This should be fixed now.
- The Dark Sorceress at the Bitterroot farm has a new event with CG scene. It requires a Love Potion, so I added a hole with one at Millwater, for people who've already used all existing Love Potions.

General
news: All 5$+ patrons will now receive access to the game tester version. A game tester version is made, whenever an update or a part of it is done and is given to the game testers to check for bugs. Usually these version are given out one day previous to the release of an update.
I'm against holding back content in order to give patrons the update earlier than anyone else, but it feels fine in this case, since I'm waiting for my game testers to check for bugs before the release anyway.

Download the newest version at:
-- --
-- --

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Comment.

You should edit your opening post to:

1. Include the newest version of the game
2. Update the progress bars for the game (Maps, Events, CGs, Story)

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Comment.

You should edit your opening post to:

1. Include the newest version of the game
2. Update the progress bars for the game (Maps, Events, CGs, Story)
Thanks! I took out the date, since I keep forgetting about it anyway. XD
The progress bars are difficult, since I can't really say how much percentage a new map or CG are from the total before knowing how many I'll have at the end. That's why I don't update them, unless a significant change has happened.