What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PLANET -Stoic Knightess & Homesick Mage- / DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ RE156578 RJ156578

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~

EDIT: for your other problem , are you really sure that you have made the step 9 of nude town of the walkthrough ?
if not > do it
if yes > try to make my tips with all pages of your inventory, there isn't other solution in this case.(unless return to a japanese version, of course)

For my tips i've forgotten to tell you that is very important to be on a land , not inside boat. Otherwise it will not work.
If you're referring to the problem with summoning the cloud, I mentioned in an earlier post that I'd gotten past that. I had the item, but I was trying to access it from the boat, and without the english partial, I didn't realize the resulting message was saying that it couldn't be used from the boat.

Kyle8910 said:
Something I discovered through my tests on the stats in this game is that lvl does not matter, stats do not matter. This sounds crazy, but this game seems to have aggressive scaling of enemies to your total stats.
In that case, I'll just keep playing through. I did manage to summon the boss in the succubus forest and defeated her easily, so my level wasn't an issue.

Next issue:
I've reached the King of Sea temple & creation temple part of the walk-thru:
"if get 7 treasure ball, go holy temple of revival, upper room set treasure ball"
Where do I find this 7 treasure ball item? Is it a drop from a monster somewhere?

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is really in the inn , in the only room with one bed without people inside.
This room ? Am I right ...
But Nothing here T...T

Edit: Thank you sir V V V

Attachments

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone help me to tell location of pants19:ペニスバンド in port town...
I use this forum walkthrough and no location and i use google search for walkthrough and it tell that pants live in the inn ... vut i found nothing.
maybe new version delete it, because it can find in magic school

Ero-sennin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do I find this 7 treasure ball item? Is it a drop from a monster somewhere?
That means the 7 orbs that you get within your game, they are:

金の宝珠 = orb of gold (empire step 10)
地の宝珠 = orb of earth (desert town , step 9)
土の宝珠 = orb of soil (poverty rich town, step 9)
火の宝珠 = orb of fire (lava dungeon, step 2)
水の宝珠 = orb of water (ice dungeon, step 5)
天の宝珠 = orb of sky (spirit hill, with step 4 , take it in the sky temple)
木の宝珠 = orb of wood (spirit hill, step 11)

EDIT:

This room ? Am I right ...
But Nothing here T...T
Yes you're right. I've forgotten to tell you that i'm playing only with v1.0. T_T
On v1.0 that's the good place.

Fortunately Etigoya knew the solution ^^

Last edited:

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That means the 7 orbs that you get within your game, they are:

金の宝珠 = orb of gold (empire step 10)
地の宝珠 = orb of earth (desert town , step 9)
土の宝珠 = orb of soil (poverty rich town, step 9)
火の宝珠 = orb of fire (lava dungeon, step 2)
水の宝珠 = orb of water (ice dungeon, step 5)
天の宝珠 = orb of sky (spirit hill, with step 4 , take it in the sky temple)
木の宝珠 = orb of wood (spirit hill, step 11)
Thanks. You may want to rephrase that step of the guide to be more clear. For example, something like "Place the 7 orbs (jewels) on the 7 stands in the room north of the revival temple." The English partial refers to them as jewels.

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Something I discovered through my tests on the stats in this game is that lvl does not matter, stats do not matter. This sounds crazy, but this game seems to have aggressive scaling of enemies to your total stats.

When I had 150 def, a specific enemy did 30 damage every time. When I had 500 def, they did 30 damage. Same with atk, speed, etc. But if I raised my stats to all 200, then enemies did 60 damage. If I lowered them to 50, enemies did 5-15 damage.

Lower stats actually made things a bit easier, if only because your stats determined the damage enemies did. The lower your stats, the weaker the enemy atk. The enemy HP never changed, nor did the damage I did. So upping stats to one-shot never worked.

The reason you should lvl though, is to have access to better skills/spells and the increased HP/MP from it.

It seems HP, MP and SP had no effect on enemy difficulty, so raising those made the game easier by far.
...Doesn't that mean that equipment is basically equal, barring the lewdness stat? And that using stat-up items actually ends up being detrimental? That seems counter-intuitive...

Maybe it's a bug? Did any of the updates say anything about fixing enemy scaling?

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to fill in the blank on page 7? (last CG in the first row)

BlackIrisPrince

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What does 1.05 add besides the CG?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wanted there not who make ne rough translation or have I misunderstood ^^? 1.05

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol nice more bugs in 1.05 XD

the bar is the horny gerard sons indicates defective and disappear constantly!

The missing here. (ask for silly! yes did the angel statue already made to see if you have sp)

Failure to coin search feature that has been added at the current ver1.06 will have occurred. Thank you so as not to ... under ... believe so we wrong when it was referred to as a "cave of slime B2F".
I'm sorry.

Good evening cat Noriyuki's beard (= ^ ‥ ^ =) Bruno
Dorapura, has been updated to today ver1.06.
Those traveling sorry to trouble you, but already play thank you to update.

It is an updated content, but

· H the scene was added 6 points.
Furotia after pyramid cheats
Village of Igakoga
Gorman after clear
In will occur.
Please wait a little more With regard to the prostitution system.

- An item of non-implementation was established.
One Poodle in the village, one in Istria, you can one get in the drop items of Rasudan.
Regarding the remaining three points, it is not yet implemented.

- The demon of non-implementation has been placed.
We meet in the mainly port Millia close to the outdoors and Rasudan.
We raised the probability that meet after rare Nagepu ~ system.
Tower of Hoshimi, seaside cave, we meet in such Rasudan.
If you have any here is not absolutely Umara, Could you please tell us at the bulletin board.
For the last of the devil system and the Dragon system is not yet implemented.

- For virgin clear, it was to be able to set the probability of the night of the workings of the Honoka.
Please in the third page of the operations command.

- After clearing so that we get to tell the location of the coin that was missed and talk to Industria grandmother.

Others made a lot of adjustments and bug fixes. For more information, please refer to the updated information.

So we will start to soon prostitution system.
Another Please wait for a while -

Last edited:

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guess i'll wait until they actually release the prostitution area.

Abyss_Nova

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a problem, I don't know if it's already answered, if it is, please direct me to the comment:

Theres a status condition that doesn't let the MC make any battle move, it is shown as a white hand on the right side of the screen and I don't know which item removes it.

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a problem, I don't know if it's already answered, if it is, please direct me to the comment:

Theres a status condition that doesn't let the MC make any battle move, it is shown as a white hand on the right side of the screen and I don't know which item removes it.
It's Paralysis, and can be cured via one of the early recovery spells (Antiparalyze). You get it at Recovery Lv. 4.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know where to find magic girl's sister in the jail or the jail in general for step 11. in future city in etigoya guide as I've been running around the castle for a while and cant find the jail.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

go eyny search can find 1.06

does anyone know where to find magic girl's sister in the jail or the jail in general for step 11. in future city in etigoya guide as I've been running around the castle for a while and cant find the jail.
jail in other side, not inside castle anotherway.jpg
01-04.jpg

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Were the prostitution events added yet?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Were the prostitution events added yet?
Supposedly v1.07 has the pro system added. Along with some bugfixes and game balancing.

And inb4 etigoya-sensei, as well as shamelessly plagiarising the master
"eyny search can find 1.07"

;P