What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PLANET -Stoic Knightess & Homesick Mage- / DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ RE156578 RJ156578

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~

So does this game contain loli since no links have been popping up here?

Edit : no tag loli so ... not wrong from rule ... am I right?
Note: if wrong pls tell me [I will edit post again]

OK I edit out[I just have coming to read it so sorry for late]
Just so everyone knows, this game clearly does have loli, so no links will be shared in this thread and don't bother asking for links.

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone doing a partial for the newest ver or is the old P.T. fine?

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

using the newest version of AGTH 2011.5.9 (I also tried older ones)

Whenever I use the /x3 command Wolf.rpg crashes.
I read posts & googled for an hour and many people asked this question but nobody had any solution.

I can't play this without an Hcode since without the /x3 option I only get the default options which leave out like 30-40% of the content....
Anyone with a working solution or an Idea I could try to fix this? I also read that the /x3 option worked for them. What did they do different?
Can you maybe post your AGTH version?

Last edited:

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I Guess it's hopeless... Guess I have to play it with Chiitrans / VNR
I miss the good old AGTH TA translation already ^^

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

using the newest version of AGTH 2011.5.9 (I also tried older ones)

Whenever I use the /x3 command Wolf.rpg crashes.
I read posts & googled for an hour and many people asked this question but nobody had any solution.

I can't play this without an Hcode since without the /x3 option I only get the default options which leave out like 30-40% of the content....
Anyone with a working solution or an Idea I could try to fix this? I also read that the /x3 option worked for them. What did they do different?
Can you maybe post your AGTH version?
I don't know what's wrong on your end. I use Translation Aggregator, have it hook the game with AGTH (uses same version you mentioned) with /x3 in the Add Parameters section, and it works for me.

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

needs a full save

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where upper clothes 23, upper clothes 30, and underwear 21 are located?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where upper clothes 23, upper clothes 30, and underwear 21 are located?
Future updates.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some reason I can't see the text in any of the menu's / dialogue for this game?

Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Never mind, in case any else doesn't realize this you need to run the game with AppLocale.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

walkthrough update to 2.02
game can find in eyny (the post by yufafafa), title is 1.07 and link in lower say 2.01, but inside is 2.02

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

game can find in eyny (the post by yufafafa), title is 1.07 but inside has 2.01
Goes not ! PW Protectet

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

game in eyny is 2.02 now. Same user. I went there myself and there is no password protection there. You just need a user account from what I can remember.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In german for better under stound me^^.
Ja man brauch nen acc aber das problem ist!
Das du dort nen japanischen ACC machen must.
Allso wie sol das dann gehen.
Allso ich kanns leider nicht^^.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to push this but i registered on said page and even activated my email.... took a bit of trial & error to get it done since it's a japanese site.

Found this post

which has a link to the game thread.

somehow I can't open the game thread itself and I can't download the 2.01 / 2.02 version. Can someone please upload it somewhere or send me a downlink link? Would be greatly appreciated....

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

apparently that board needs "reading power" to access.... For this post apparently I need 20 reading power.... Man this is annyoing. Hopefully someone can save me and send me the DL link :p

EDIT:

I created an extra email adress and downloaded it from Eyny.... message me for the DL link. --- Took me long enough :/ Eyny only accepts very few western providers for some reason.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you go down the broken ladder in 2F of new dungeon? Already check sign on 4F and stripped... Thanks.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you go down the broken ladder in 2F of new dungeon? Already check sign on 4F and stripped... Thanks.
I'm pretty sure the sign on 4F hints at this, but you need to be wearing an apron when you approach the ladder after reading the sign. There are two apron accessories, the bottom-left one and the one above it. At least one of them will activate a scene at the ladder if you are wearing it when you approach. You may or may not need to only be wearing the apron.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure the sign on 4F hints at this, but you need to be wearing an apron when you approach the ladder after reading the sign. There are two apron accessories, the bottom-left one and the one above it. At least one of them will activate a scene at the ladder if you are wearing it when you approach. You may or may not need to only be wearing the apron.
Yes, I should mentioned that I am wearing カフェエプロン, with absolutely nothing else. Is that the right one?
Do I walk into the broken ladder? Or am I missing something?

Attachments

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, I should mentioned that I am wearing カフェエプロン, with absolutely nothing else. Is that the right one?
Do I walk into the broken ladder? Or am I missing something?
I think you might need to wear the bigger apron when you approach the ladder, instead of the one you have on. If that doesn't work, try checking the floor with the water again and make sure there isn't anything you missed.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Figured it out, rest at inn and come back.