What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

Do you perhaps remember how you got [Mood:Cruel or Mood:Upset]?
That is an excellent question, because I've now written some automated tools to analyze all of the game's resources and don't see any obvious way I could have gotten anything other than the 9 moods documented on the wiki.

I've even checked older releases.

I've gone to some effort to look through the scripts and embedded code fragments, but if it's still there I'm not looking in the right place.

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That is an excellent question, because I've now written some automated tools to analyze all of the game's resources and don't see any obvious way I could have gotten anything other than the 9 moods documented on the wiki.

Talk about dedication, lol. I think asking the author himself would be a lot easier, but suit yourself I guess?

chaoticjunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone be able to tell me the steps necessary for boob carrier familiar? I've tried infecting my character with parasites multiple times and had them removed multiple times but still nothing is happening.
Thank you.:)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Would anyone be able to tell me the steps necessary for boob carrier familiar? I've tried infecting my character with parasites multiple times and had them removed multiple times but still nothing is happening.
Wait, is that already implemented? I saw nothing in the changelogs as far as I can tell and all I've seen about the topic are passing jokes in this thread...

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of arousal debuffs and skill-checks, it's not an issue with Fawn (for some reason) but the meat succubus's Tolerance Check requires significantly more Tol than it claims, because you WILL be aroused by the time you get to it, which cuts your stats in half.

Fawn's resist check will also have you at max lust, but the game doesn't get a chance to check that and apply the arousal debuff before the skill-check, because you're still in the middle of a cutscene.
Huh, you're right, didn't think of that. I'll have to keep that in mind.

that be awesome... also there are a bunch of cute and silly things you can do with that too
Heh, well we'll see.

I agree. However, having the character give their virginity and not lose it is still WAY better IMO. So making such an event with Rinny would give her a power up or something, maybe she'll give a reward like an extra scene, an item or an ability, like an extra spell, spell power, spell cost reduction or summon Rinny to help? (lol). Fawn is a good candidate too, she has her equipment but not like what Rinny has or can produce.
Haha, that might be too complicated for one-off things.

Whew, that was quite a ride. Before I dedicate next few months to pondering on how the situation with Fawn will develop, let me point out a few things.

Is the interrogation scene in the Manor supposed to get looped? I mean, an option to molest the maid after you got the information from her is pretty much expected, but repeating the exact same dialogue feels kinda off.

The guards in Upper Ark don't react to you holding weapons. Also, will defeating them in battle have any negative consequences? They are great for grinding at the moment, but I don't want to wake up one day as a wanted criminal because of that.

One more thought. Will there be a way to reach Upper Ark without agreeing to become Fawn's partner? Not that I'd do it, but still.
I'll take a look at the maid, see about making changes

Thanks, forgot to check weapons. There's no long-term consequences, don't think that'll change.

Get up there without needing Fawn... Maybe. I'll think it over.

The short answer is timelines :cool:

Kidding aside, the character being a virgin heightens the tension in dangerous situations because it makes the consequences of defeat much higher (silly? Sure, but we're talking about human sexuality/a fetish in erotica, so what's new?)
Of course, we'll be defeated sooner or later (whether bad luck or intentionally), at which point the virginity being robbed will enhance that scene. Then we'll maybe continue to enjoy the aftermath a bit, and reload.

Because we have saves, and thus control all the timelines (sorry). So we'll follow a "what-if" scenario a bit before returning to the timeline proper, overcome this situation and soon enter the next one... repeat.
Gotcha. I suppose that's reasonable.

I like having control over my character, so I'm not a fan of being forced to do things - I've seen plenty of that in other games.

Besides, there are plenty of ways for a character to have some sexy fun without losing their virginity.
Right. Yeah, guess I've been guilty of 'forcing' the player to lose in order to progress. I try to curb that habit.

I've gone to some effort to look through the scripts and embedded code fragments, but if it's still there I'm not looking in the right place.
This actually sounds pretty handy. If you don't mind, I'd be interested in hearing how this is done. Maybe in a pm?

Talk about dedication, lol. I think asking the author himself would be a lot easier, but suit yourself I guess?
I actually had to look at the wiki to find out how to get Tranquil mood, since I'd long forgotten :p. it's a pretty big game now, so there's a lot of things I don't quite recall.

That's on the list, but not in game yet.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For giving away virginity, rather than having checks for all sorts of monsters and combat encounters, you just need two or three for npcs. Then the player can beeline towards their favoured to give it away before diving into combat and lewds.

I mean, personally it doesn't bother me at all, so...

But, Rinny already has a scene, I guess Fawn could get one.

... most of the sexable npcs in game are female, I just realized. I prefer it that way, but it sorta makes "deflowering" scenes tricky.

You could flesh out that guard who helps you sneak into the city at the start of the game? Have him be a romance option.

I dunno. Like i said, these sorts of scenes aren't really for me.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it's mostly gonna be monsters that'll get to deflower when it comes down to it. It's not something I overly get either, but I think what makes it for people is the heightened tension of risking losing it and/or first time thrills?

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

... most of the sexable npcs in game are female, I just realized. I prefer it that way, but it sorta makes "deflowering" scenes tricky.
The game has magic and super-science. Also strap-ons. Not really a problem.

Also, we should really get an option to penetrate the street thug girl if the PC has a dick.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess I have to be careful with the jokes I make :D

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Also, we should really get an option to penetrate the street thug girl if the PC has a dick.
Is that not something you can do? It's been a long while since I wrote her scenes. I'll put it on the list of things to do.

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the succubus tower, some of the npcs in there will tell you about incubusses. After hearing them talk about them I think I spent 40+ minutes looking for one :p . Love the game though, it's super fun and I can't wait to see what's next.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The current one is getting a BJ.
Ah okay, noted.

About the succubus tower, some of the npcs in there will tell you about incubusses. After hearing them talk about them I think I spent 40+ minutes looking for one :p . Love the game though, it's super fun and I can't wait to see what's next.
Yeah, there aren't any incubi you can actually meet, just the implication that it's not only succubi living in that tower. Thanks :), and sorry for sending you on a unicorn hunt, haha.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's release 10.1!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download:

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

Change log:
-Fixed bug where inputting a password changes your last name.
-Fixed bug where you aren't charged for taking college courses.
-Fixed bug with choice selection not resetting after being pushed in the meat parasite nest.

-Fixed getting locked out of scenes with massage girl if cancel out of choosing what massage to get
-Implemented description and preview of clothes/items when buying
-Fixed bug where accessing the secret passage without doing the manor's events will lead to the forest park.
-Adjusted Cassie's, Linda's and Lin Lin's portraits.
-Added Metal Bat (sporting goods store), Crowbar (hardware store), Whip (fetish costumes store), cow cosplay garments (fetish costumes store)
-Battle sex island: set up opponent info display, attacks framework, changing positions, removing garments
-Fixed bug with weapon effect activation
-Fixed bug where Drain Kiss puts you above max health.
-Fixed bug with forest park pixies treating your character as having a cock when not
-Added boobs-centric event to college (see the profs)
-Added alternate means to escape graveyard without surrendering
-Added some easter eggs for getting through Fawn's tolerance checks
-Turned starting 2000 cred chest into one requiring a password (found during normal gameplay)
-Fixed bug where getting a massage makes your ears disappear
-Fixed blank pg with succubus teacher scene while parasited
-Made it so being slimed graphic stays in alternate poses
-UNA guards react to player holding weapons now
-Opened Meat Parasite Nest (below Deserted Base Depths)
-Prevented blacking out in Upper New Ark, which can cause you to respawn outside it without triggering certain switches

--------------------
Here's the results for the last polls:

1. Storyline to work on next?
-Battle Sex Island: Special arenas with binding traps, duke it out with three girls! (7)
-Slavery Desert: Cassie route, slavery town, egyptian/arabian themes, ancient cursed pyramid (0) <Being worked on next!
-Meat Parasites: Mistyra/ Linda route, route finale; gain meat parasite powers (2)
-Transylvania: Rinny/Pixie route, vampiric castle manor (7)
-Upper New Ark: Fawn route, exhibitionism/secrecy/taboo, hospital, college, gallery (8)
-Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls, leads to an underwater section (13)

2. What kink would you like to see most?
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (19)
-Breast milking and nipple play (12)
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (25)
-Orgasm denial (12)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (5)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (6)
-BDSM/pain play (6)
-Futanari npc (2)
-Psychotic yandere NPC (4)
(-NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)) *Voting on this stalled until I have a plan for how to handle it.

Next update, will be opening up the Slavery Desert. I'm also going to go back and see about providing a alternate outcome where you don't hand Cassie over to the Don. Will likely make the stocks accessible for private dungeon, as well as add more available NPC's.

Cheers!

I just hope you don't end up adding actual unicorns lol
Even if I do, it will never meet with most players...

(No plan to add unicorns)

You could add Incubi and "Sincubi"/Futa-cubi in...

- - - - - -

Dildo/Vibrators for extra weapons.
They're called Omnibi in CoC, I see no reason it wouldn't work.
I can add them to the (ever-growing) list.

Weaponized dildos sounds kinda ...righteous?

Actually if you get her lust up then surrender to her she puts the males dick into her.
Ah okay, so there is such a scene.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there anything I am able to do with the meat parasite orbs?

Also I manage to drop my fight to 1 (Focus from Succubus tower magic studying, Tranquil from shower, Desperately Aroused) before going to a succubus student and spam attack. This is the result after a few minutes.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just to be clear, is "Battle Sex Island" accessible yet? The change log makes it sound like it is in the game, but I can't find any way to access it. If it is, could you give a hint as to how to access it?