What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

i know i have to defeat the girl at the lab base. but she always runs away. so.....
Two things are required to beat Mistyra:
- a meat parasite attached to your body (lose to the local enemies for that)
- high enough tolerance stat (I don't remember the exact value, sorry)

When both conditions are met, defeat her in battle and that should be it.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, I saw Fawn's easter-egg.

When I first played that section, and started grinding for tolerance, I was kinda hoping it'd lead to Faun eventually being satisfied and just stopping before the safeword issue became a thing, potentially shifting to route where she doesn't run away.

Ah well, trying to add a second route would just make it take twice as long for Faun's questline to be implemented.

Maybe you could add a second route after the first route is complete.

If I'm talking about alternate routes though, I'd love to see one where the main-character gets trapped in the mirror, and Rinny comes to save you instead.

In the meantime, the main character would have to endure long enough to be rescued. Sorta like when captured by Mistyra, but with a bunch of skill checks tossed in. (magic, sense, tolerance) Perhaps failing a check lowers your hp a little, so you don't need to pass the mall, you just need to pass enough.

If you hold out X amount of turns, you get rescued, if you're hp hits zero, Bad-End.

Probably not what you actually plan to implement, but it's fun to speculate.
Haha, well yeah, maybe in an alternative route thing, but not something I'll likely do anytime soon.

That's definitely a cool idea too. Again, alternative route things, likely will have to wait till after I've actually completed the route. But I'll jot it down.

Ops I should have clarified what I wanted. I was looking for a way to gain access to Upper New Ark without having to annoy Fawn. I kind of like her a bit too much to be mean. ::scuff:: Then again, I am also the type that stop torturing Mystyra after spanking her an went up to hug her.
Ah okay. Like above, maybe eventually, as an alternative route type thing, but that'll likely be a ways off.

Two things are required to beat Mistyra:
- a meat parasite attached to your body (lose to the local enemies for that)
- high enough tolerance stat (I don't remember the exact value, sorry)

When both conditions are met, defeat her in battle and that should be it.
Unless you're at the point where you've completed the science lab tower, in which case you need something from one of the scientists (and to not be infected by a meat parasite.)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so. i tried getting higher tolerance and beat the girl to progress the game. didnt work. she ran away. so i'm putting my save up. hope someone will help

Attachments

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so. i tried getting higher tolerance and beat the girl to progress the game. didnt work. she ran away. so i'm putting my save up. hope someone will help
Hey, checked your save file. You actually need to get captured by her at least once before the option will show up. I'm going to try changing it so that that isn't required (I'm not sure why I set it that way to begin with, but there's probably a reason?) In the meantime though, you can progress by letting her captured you.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey, checked your save file. You actually need to get captured by her at least once before the option will show up. I'm going to try changing it so that that isn't required (I'm not sure why I set it that way to begin with, but there's probably a reason?) In the meantime though, you can progress by letting her captured you.
ok. so get captured. then escape and defeat her?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok. managed to finish saving the scientist girl and got the two orbs which i dont know what to do with... also cant find the girl you encounter as an enemy at the base. also, managed to get caught by the police.out of curiosity...
1st does the meaty orbs do anything? ones from the chests...
2nd will there be anything like arlene, the police woman catching and torturing you for the some reason but turns out you're innocent? it'll be hilarious. her reaction that is....

JohnyXD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

will there be anything like arlene, the police woman catching and torturing you for the some reason but turns out you're innocent? it'll be hilarious. her reaction that is....
Yeah, we need more Arlene!
I already got arrested once. Are there anymore events with her?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yeah use a bad pass to get to the upper level

----

also finally got around to buying fake happy end and I love it

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok. managed to finish saving the scientist girl and got the two orbs which i dont know what to do with... also cant find the girl you encounter as an enemy at the base. also, managed to get caught by the police.out of curiosity...
1st does the meaty orbs do anything? ones from the chests...
2nd will there be anything like arlene, the police woman catching and torturing you for the some reason but turns out you're innocent? it'll be hilarious. her reaction that is....
1. meaty orbs will be relevant in the last part of the route.
2. Hah, well with arlene, I don't think she'll be very remorseful...

As mentioned, use a bad pass while traversing to upper new ark. She also has extra scenes if you have drain kiss learned while being interrogated by her.

yeah use a bad pass to get to the upper level
----
also finally got around to buying fake happy end and I love it
Sweet, thanks for picking it up, and glad to hear you're enjoying it! I'm actually planning an h-game with that engine for after lust doll. Like, it's surprisingly perfect for what I want to do.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1. meaty orbs will be relevant in the last part of the route.
2. Hah, well with arlene, I don't think she'll be very remorseful...
1.)sooo... it's not implemented yet? also.. still curious if we'll be getting a parasitic suit?
2.) yeah she WON'T be remoseful... but the pc can make her regret doing that with idk the captain saying she's all yours to do whatever you want just dont sue us.... XD

Luciodark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After trying a couple different things, I've only managed to be cured of nipple itch poison but haven't found a way to obtain it as an item to give the professor. Is there a way, or the current scene to cure it the only one?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1.)sooo... it's not implemented yet? also.. still curious if we'll be getting a parasitic suit?
2.) yeah she WON'T be remoseful... but the pc can make her regret doing that with idk the captain saying she's all yours to do whatever you want just dont sue us.... XD
No not yet. And yes, parasite clothing will come in somewhere for sure.

Haha, so like revenge? Well I'll think of something. I do have tentative plans for having the player do stuff for the police.

After trying a couple different things, I've only managed to be cured of nipple itch poison but haven't found a way to obtain it as an item to give the professor. Is there a way, or the current scene to cure it the only one?
You might need a bottle to collect it. The stuff that happens after you deliver it isn't ready yet though.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No not yet. And yes, parasite clothing will come in somewhere for sure.

Haha, so like revenge? Well I'll think of something. I do have tentative plans for having the player do stuff for the police.
hell yeah!!
and since when was there nipple itch in game?

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice game, I quite like it. However, I personally feel like stat grinding takes far, far too long. I'd personally suggest either lowering the stat requirements on certain story missions, or that you increase the stat gains to make grinding less tedious. I enjoyed it a great deal regardless, though, and I'll be sure to keep an eye on this game. I'm quite surprised that you are offering it for free.

Last edited:

JohnyXD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice game, I quite like it. However, I personally feel like stat grinding takes far, far too long. I'd personally suggest either lowering the stat requirements on certain story missions, or that you increase the stat gains to make grinding less tedious. I enjoyed it a great deal regardless, though, and I'll be sure to keep an eye on this game. I'm quite surprised that you are offering it for free.
I think it's better to have story/quest related big stat gains and keep the grinding for more extra content & ease of play. I'm not suggesting to keep the current rate of stat gains, but that'll depend on how the game develops.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hell yeah!!
and since when was there nipple itch in game?
Search out the college for a quest!

I think it's better to have story/quest related big stat gains and keep the grinding for more extra content & ease of play. I'm not suggesting to keep the current rate of stat gains, but that'll depend on how the game develops.
I'll see what I can do. Though keep in mind, you can stack moods and clothes to boost certain stats to what you need. But agreed, I'd rather players not have to stat grind for things.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a walkthrough or a guide somewhere? I finally got to ARK and spammed waitress and experiment until i got the apartment, saved the succubus who mentions Transylvania, but not how to get there. Im completely stumped, just spamming the gym now to up stats cause i cant find anything else to do lol

Ive stumbled around and found the abandoned base, but cant beat Mistyra, ive gotten captured and escaped, came back later and got meat top/bottom and beat her and they just had sex then she just walks off like nothing happened. not sure how i beat her for good?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, most of the grinding is taken out if you know which moods to stack, but those are kinda obtuse.

JohnyXD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, most of the grinding is taken out if you know which moods to stack, but those are kinda obtuse.
You'll find a list here : wiki.smutosaur.us/LustDoll/Main_Page

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

Jumping back into the game after... around a year? Great to see the progress you've made! I've tried digging through the search results, but couldn't find anything about changes to the milking/breast size dynamic. Is the max size in character creation now the max size the pumps can bring you to?

I've tried using the downstairs pumps around 50 times and pulled at least that many bottles' worth using the inventory one. I've tried doing the above with cow clothes...

Hell, I even tried wandering around like a lactating buffoon to see if the pressure forced an expansion, hoping I wouldn't explode and take half the city with me in some twisted act of milky mass destruction!

I have spent an irresponsible amount of time on this game today. After I typed this out, I crammed a funnel in her mouth and created a continuous energy-drink-to-milk system, ran 45 more in-milkhouse tests just to be sure I wasn't that asshole who gave up like 5 button presses away from getting the result. I am currently copying this so I can paste it again in case I timed out of my ULMF sign-in... and, yup, glad I did.

I need help.

Reactions: XSI