What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

talk to the guy in the dungeon again. He will suggest buying a counterfeit on black market.

JohnyXD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I want to confirm something please. Are Knife and Flashlight the only "weapons" you get?

No wrench, metal bat, gun, staff, wand, knuckles or even a crowbar (lol)? I wish there was some basic variety.

Also, I'd really like to have a pet companion, like a fairy or even a slime.

And how does one grind tolerance and empathy? Too difficult to grind by getting hit / doing waitress job.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Knife and flashlight are the only handhelds I've seen.

You can increase your Empathy by taking Social Studies classes in the Upper Ark City college. Say Hi to Fawn - oh, wait. You can't. You can also play with fairies. Remember that pressing 'd' spawns an encounter without wandering about.

For tolerance... You get hit in a fight. No way around it yet. Fawn isn't into the heavy stuff :(. I suggest grinding slimes and bandits outside the safehouse.

Remember that your mood can strongly influence your stats. The library can help with that.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Where can i found the card to access upper New ark?
Presumeably you've also already done the event with Fawn to make that place accessible, right?

I want to confirm something please. Are Knife and Flashlight the only "weapons" you get?

No wrench, metal bat, gun, staff, wand, knuckles or even a crowbar (lol)? I wish there was some basic variety.

Also, I'd really like to have a pet companion, like a fairy or even a slime.

And how does one grind tolerance and empathy? Too difficult to grind by getting hit / doing waitress job.
Yeah, for some reason I keep forgetting to add more weapons, even though I have a few drawn up. Next update probably.

Pet companion, hmm, we'll see what I can come up with.

As mentioned, there's a grind point now for empathy in upper new ark. Still contemplating where to put a tolerance grind point.

Fawn isn't into the heavy stuff :(.
Not yet anyways. We'll get there.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Best enemy I've found to grind tolerance is the slavers or the giant worm.
both have grapple-attacks that result in damage-only attacks. The slime and bandit both have lust and do-nothing attacks, and they do much lower damage.

I use CE to lock my hp-bar at max and skip 500+ turns in a row. It's the only reasonable way to get to Tolerance 20.

By the time you hit fighting-level 10 or so, you can end most battles in one or two turns, meaning you get 2-5 tolerance xp per battle. If you waste turns until you're low in hp, you might get 20-50xp per battle (maybe) but you'd need to heal after each fight.
Given that you need several thousand to make the tolerance-checks in-game thus far...

As for the counterfeit pass, is that in-game yet? I got the message about it, but I figure if anyone had one to sell, they'd be in the Don's place, and they aren't, so...

Edit: Speaking of Faun and Tol checks, is it possible to beat hers? Every time you endure it, it just cranks up another level. I managed to get to 31+ with a high base tol and the Confidence mood, but it keeps continuing.

Edit2: Just stacked Angry and Tranquil onto Confident and got up to 50Tol, no change. I'm guessing it goes up forever, but...

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Speaking of Faun and Tol checks, is it possible to beat hers? Every time you endure it, it just cranks up another level. I managed to get to 31+ with a high base tol and the Confidence mood, but it keeps continuing.

Edit2: Just stacked Angry and Tranquil onto Confident and got up to 50Tol, no change. I'm guessing it goes up forever, but...
Passes yes, they're being sold in the (literal) black market in the slums, not the don's.

Fawn, yeah it's meant to be impossible, though now you've got me thinking about tossing in easter eggs for lasting that long (geez 50, wow. Actually didn't know you could stack it that high without editing the stats.)

JohnyXD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, for some reason I keep forgetting to add more weapons, even though I have a few drawn up. Next update probably.

Pet companion, hmm, we'll see what I can come up with.

As mentioned, there's a grind point now for empathy in upper new ark. Still contemplating where to put a tolerance grind point.

Not yet anyways. We'll get there.
Thank you. I definitely enjoy this game, so seeing it grow is great.

Get Invigorated too, it's +1 to all stats.

I made a table in this wiki (wiki.smutosaur.us/LustDoll/Main_Page) for buffs, does anyone know any other ones not mentioned?

Last edited:

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Weak: -25% to fight, nimble, and tolerance
From low health

Excited: +25% fight, +50% Mystic, -50% Intellect
From lifting weights at the gym or bathing with Rinny in the succubus tower

You may want to double-check the bonuses. This is information from older versions.

JohnyXD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Weak: -25% to fight, nimble, and tolerance
From low health

Excited: +25% fight, +50% Mystic, -50% Intellect
From lifting weights at the gym or bathing with Rinny in the succubus tower

You may want to double-check the bonuses. This is information from older versions.
Lifting weights gives me +5 Fight and after four times "Energy : Tired". Didn't get Excited. I think the values on the other hand are correct.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lifting weights gives me +5 Fight and after four times "Energy : Tired". Didn't get Excited. I think the values on the other hand are correct.
Strange. I confirmed that my character does gain the Excited mood when lifting weights, even in 9.0. The values listed are correct, too.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I remember having gotten Mood:Cruel and Mood:Upset before.

And looking in the game's raw data files (are you ok with that, Indivi?) there's 21 different moods in r9.0

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just gonna say, if you lose to the pixies as a girl, they massage a penis somehow. I'm guessing the female version of the scene hasn't been released yet?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you. I definitely enjoy this game, so seeing it grow is great.

Get Invigorated too, it's +1 to all stats.

I made a table in this wiki (wiki.smutosaur.us/LustDoll/Main_Page) for buffs, does anyone know any other ones not mentioned?
Sweet, thanks for this. And yeah, I'll do my best.

And looking in the game's raw data files (are you ok with that, Indivi?) there's 21 different moods in r9.0
Fine by me of course. I don't think all the moods are available in game yet though.

just gonna say, if you lose to the pixies as a girl, they massage a penis somehow. I'm guessing the female version of the scene hasn't been released yet?
Sorry, that's a bug. It'll be fixed in the next release.

Lots has been done since I last tried!... Erm... is the futa scene with Rinny a one-time thing only..? (with you on the receiving end). isn't showing up as an option anymore after that first time....
Also, I went and took a look at this. Both of Rinny's futa scenes are guest scenes, and the conditions for triggering them are a little weird. The receiving one is a deflowering scene, so you can only access it while your character's virginity is intact. So yeah, that's a one off.

(And as a funny aside, the giving one has her casting a spell to make your character grow a dick, so, one of the requirements is for your character not to have a dick. But the people who'd be interested in that type of scene, likely already have a dick on their character?)

As another aside, got asked if there was some way to get out of the graveyard after losing Rinny without having to surrender, so that their character could keep their virginity. I'll probably put together some means for that, but figured I'd ask you guys about playing the game that way. I'll just crosspost the question below:

---

Is it really that interesting to play a character that never loses their virginity? I know it's a thing that people do, and some devs even give rewards for getting through their game with virginity intact the whole way. But I feel like a lot of what this game is about, is specifically getting into weird situations and having things happen to their character. So what's the incentive/appeal in playing to purposefully avoid all that?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Passes yes, they're being sold in the (literal) black market in the slums, not the don's.

Fawn, yeah it's meant to be impossible, though now you've got me thinking about tossing in easter eggs for lasting that long (geez 50, wow. Actually didn't know you could stack it that high without editing the stats.)
I forgot about Moods, but since they stack, you can easily double your stats.

In hindsight, Moods remove the need for grinding anywhere near as much as I did, you just need to know where to get the one that you need.

It does sorta mean that you need to look up a guide to get what you want to get though.
The only one I really knew by heart before looking up the wiki was the aroused states, that cripple your character as their lust meter gets to 50%/75%.

Speaking of arousal debuffs and skill-checks, it's not an issue with Fawn (for some reason) but the meat succubus's Tolerance Check requires significantly more Tol than it claims, because you WILL be aroused by the time you get to it, which cuts your stats in half.

Fawn's resist check will also have you at max lust, but the game doesn't get a chance to check that and apply the arousal debuff before the skill-check, because you're still in the middle of a cutscene.

Last edited:

JohnyXD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Strange. I confirmed that my character does gain the Excited mood when lifting weights, even in 9.0. The values listed are correct, too.
Are you maybe wearing specific equipment or something?

Do you perhaps remember how you got those?

Is it really that interesting to play a character that never loses their virginity? I know it's a thing that people do, and some devs even give rewards for getting through their game with virginity intact the whole way. But I feel like a lot of what this game is about, is specifically getting into weird situations and having things happen to their character. So what's the incentive/appeal in playing to purposefully avoid all that?
I agree. However, having the character give their virginity and not lose it is still WAY better IMO. So making such an event with Rinny would give her a power up or something, maybe she'll give a reward like an extra scene, an item or an ability, like an extra spell, spell power, spell cost reduction or summon Rinny to help? (lol). Fawn is a good candidate too, she has her equipment but not like what Rinny has or can produce.

Last edited:

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whew, that was quite a ride. Before I dedicate next few months to pondering on how the situation with Fawn will develop, let me point out a few things.

Is the interrogation scene in the Manor supposed to get looped? I mean, an option to molest the maid after you got the information from her is pretty much expected, but repeating the exact same dialogue feels kinda off.

The guards in Upper Ark don't react to you holding weapons. Also, will defeating them in battle have any negative consequences? They are great for grinding at the moment, but I don't want to wake up one day as a wanted criminal because of that.

One more thought. Will there be a way to reach Upper Ark without agreeing to become Fawn's partner? Not that I'd do it, but still.

Kagaran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The short answer is timelines :cool:

Kidding aside, the character being a virgin heightens the tension in dangerous situations because it makes the consequences of defeat much higher (silly? Sure, but we're talking about human sexuality/a fetish in erotica, so what's new?)
Of course, we'll be defeated sooner or later (whether bad luck or intentionally), at which point the virginity being robbed will enhance that scene. Then we'll maybe continue to enjoy the aftermath a bit, and reload.

Because we have saves, and thus control all the timelines (sorry). So we'll follow a "what-if" scenario a bit before returning to the timeline proper, overcome this situation and soon enter the next one... repeat.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I like having control over my character, so I'm not a fan of being forced to do things - I've seen plenty of that in other games.

Besides, there are plenty of ways for a character to have some sexy fun without losing their virginity.