What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

Inside the lab. There should be a person labeled "scientist" at the top wall. He will create the serum for you.
she just says "damnit it was me who brought it here. what am i going to do?"

hans georg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

she just says "damnit it was me who brought it here. what am i going to do?"
okay, then you are not as far as I thought you were with the story.

In that case: go to the abandoned base, defeat mystria, tell her about what happened in the lab. that should put you back on the right track.

after you have cleared out the lab, proceed with the serum stuff I told you.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

okay, then you are not as far as I thought you were with the story.

In that case: go to the abandoned base, defeat mystria, tell her about what happened in the lab. that should put you back on the right track.

after you have cleared out the lab, proceed with the serum stuff I told you.
i defeat her and she runs away. every time

hans georg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i defeat her and she runs away. every time
Damn. Yeah I don't know then. Something has to trigger in order for you to be able to talk to her after you defeated her, but I don't know what.

Maybe try getting infected once more? Try defeating her while infected? If that doesn't work, try getting infected and cured again at the lab and then try to defeat her again?

Maybe you need to rest for a few days in order to trigger the progression?

That, however, is what I have talked about before: The game gives you 0 feedback if you do something right or not. it is super annoying...

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

also... didnt the lab after getting infested be fixed by talking to the woman in the base? do you need a certain stat to be at a certain lvl to do it? cos she always fights me and i always beat her....
May have to be captured by her once for new option to show when beating her

so what is the deal with the mirror in the crypt or rather the crypt in general?
Incomplete, sorry :<

And what about that crypt-keeper-woman you supposedly can encounter in the crypt? where is she at? does she exist?
Surrender to grave hands

I can't access the graveyard anymore and rinny is still gone.
That's a bug, should be fixed in 8.2 (there'll be a teleport tile back into the graveyard)

- It is not yet possible to rescue Linda, the scientist girl. Is this correct?
Not yet no

- What is the deal with the mushroom clothes?
They just make you look like a weirdo :p. I dunno, maybe i'll think of something else to do with them.

Are there more spells to learn than those 3 you learn from rinny? Any other magic teachers in this game yet?
Not yet.

In my opinion, this game is in desperate need of a wiki, especially during development.
Yeah, it's been brought up. Most wiki's aren't hospitable to adult games :(. And smutosaurus has no contact info.

That, however, is what I have talked about before: The game gives you 0 feedback if you do something right or not. it is super annoying...
:<

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They just make you look like a weirdo :p. I dunno, maybe i'll think of something else to do with them.
They'll be mentioned as legendary armor, then when you use them against a big boss, showing huge increases in stats that aren't actually increased, the boss finally explains that they actually don't do anything: they just made up that dumb story to pawn off some bad clothes they bought for extra cash.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

May have to be captured by her once for new option to show when beating her

Incomplete, sorry :<

Surrender to grave hands

That's a bug, should be fixed in 8.2 (there'll be a teleport tile back into the graveyard)

Not yet no

Not yet.

Yeah, it's been brought up. Most wiki's aren't hospitable to adult games :(. And smutosaurus has no contact info.

:<
ok. i will try that. if doesnt work then i'll just wait for the next update. though im kinda curious if any living cloths would be added? i mean there is the parasite but well.... it's a parasite and not a cloth looking thing. idk like the armor in cursed armor game... or like the parasite suit in parasite infection. i thought that's what the mushroom suit would do.besides making you look like an idiot. XD
and for wiki i think smutosaurus is the safest bet.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They'll be mentioned as legendary armor, then when you use them against a big boss, showing huge increases in stats that aren't actually increased, the boss finally explains that they actually don't do anything: they just made up that dumb story to pawn off some bad clothes they bought for extra cash.
Hahaha, "Hey guys, let's just say these clothes are legend tier. Heroes are SUCKERS for that kinda crap!"

ok. i will try that. if doesnt work then i'll just wait for the next update. though im kinda curious if any living cloths would be added? i mean there is the parasite but well.... it's a parasite and not a cloth looking thing. idk like the armor in cursed armor game... or like the parasite suit in parasite infection. i thought that's what the mushroom suit would do.besides making you look like an idiot. XD
and for wiki i think smutosaurus is the safest bet.
Plans are there for that kinda thing in Transylvania, just gotta give some extra oomph. I'll try to sneak in extra work on that area while I'm doing upper new ark.

Yeah, I'll give smuto another shot. Let me try actually contacting wiki owners on the site and ask them how they got in (well, really just alder. Assuming fenoxo's the owner.)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hahaha, "Hey guys, let's just say these clothes are legend tier. Heroes are SUCKERS for that kinda crap!"

Plans are there for that kinda thing in Transylvania, just gotta give some extra oomph. I'll try to sneak in extra work on that area while I'm doing upper new ark.

Yeah, I'll give smuto another shot. Let me try actually contacting wiki owners on the site and ask them how they got in (well, really just alder. Assuming fenoxo's the owner.)
yeah. i was gonna suggest asking fenoxo for help.

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is smutosaur.us even an actual wiki in the first place? I had always assumed it was a private website for games hosted on Fenoxo's blog.

Anyway, I don't think there would be any problems with creating a wiki elsewhere, as long as explicit imagery isn't posted there. Browse existing wikis for reference (I recommend LoQO on Wikispaces) and give it a second thought.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is smutosaur.us even an actual wiki in the first place? I had always assumed it was a private website for games hosted on Fenoxo's blog.

Anyway, I don't think there would be any problems with creating a wiki elsewhere, as long as explicit imagery isn't posted there. Browse existing wikis for reference (I recommend LoQO on Wikispaces) and give it a second thought.
yeah but wiki like those are on a razors edge. any day it could be like 'yeah this is 18+ stuff hence the wiki is denied!.'

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah but wiki like those are on a razors edge. any day it could be like 'yeah this is 18+ stuff hence the wiki is denied!.'
I don't think it's that bad. The one I mentioned in my last post has remained intact for almost a decade and even if something goes wrong, keeping data backed up allows to recreate your wiki somewhere else in a matter of days.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't think it's that bad. The one I mentioned in my last post has remained intact for almost a decade and even if something goes wrong, keeping data backed up allows to recreate your wiki somewhere else in a matter of days.
hmm. but if im not wrong doesnt he uses something else instead of wiki? the one withs pics as well?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey all, Lust Doll has a wiki now! It's pretty threadbare at the moment, but I'm slowly turning it into something useful. If any of you want to pitch in, feel free! I'll have to check, but I think anyone can just edit it. If not, let me know and I'll see about messing with the permissions.

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, I just found out about this game while trying to access the Trials in Tainted Space wiki on smutosaurus and - holy crap is this game awesome. Just a glimpse goes to show how massive is the need for a decent bdsm-themed game. I'm a huge fan already and definitely becoming a patron once I get a decent job.

I sure hope there will be a way to renovate hideout into a dungeon without giving up on the catgirl, because it just feels wrong. And yet I really don't want to miss the content.

Really looking forward to future content!

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Lots has been done since I last tried!... Erm... is the futa scene with Rinny a one-time thing only..? (with you on the receiving end). isn't showing up as an option anymore after that first time....

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow, I just found out about this game while trying to access the Trials in Tainted Space wiki on smutosaurus and - holy crap is this game awesome. Just a glimpse goes to show how massive is the need for a decent bdsm-themed game. I'm a huge fan already and definitely becoming a patron once I get a decent job.

I sure hope there will be a way to renovate hideout into a dungeon without giving up on the catgirl, because it just feels wrong. And yet I really don't want to miss the content.

Really looking forward to future content!
Thanks for saying so :). Seriously, really means a lot to hear it.

There'll likely be more to cassie's story later. Not done with her yet.

Lots has been done since I last tried!... Erm... is the futa scene with Rinny a one-time thing only..? (with you on the receiving end). isn't showing up as an option anymore after that first time....
Hmm, shouldn't be. I'll take a look.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's release 9.0!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download:

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

Change log:
-Changed so that collar shows in pose changes
-Removed money tile, added 2000 credits chest for new players in starting lab (Current players can pick this up too.)
-Added an event/changed some things in graveyard
-Opened up Manor in graveyard.
-Adjusted Mistyra and Fawn's portraits.
-Added apartment event.
-Opened up Upper New Ark.

--------------------

Poll Results:
1. Storyline to work on next?
-Slavery Desert: Slavery town, egyptian/arabian themes, ancient cursed pyramid (10)
-Meat Parasites: Mistyra/ Linda route, meat labyrinth (0) <Being worked on next!
-Transylvania: Rinny/Pixie route, vampiric castle manor (4)
-Upper New Ark: Fawn route, exhibitionism/secrecy/taboo, hospital, college, gallery (5)
-Forest: Dangerous plant life, dryads and slime monsters, leads to an underwater section (6)

2. What kink would you like to see most?
-Futanari npc (2)
-Exhibitionism/Public humiliation/use (13)
-Breast milking and nipple play (10)
-Tickle torture/feet tickling (16)
-Hypnotism/Mind control (2)
-Orgasm denial (10)
-Anal/spanking/Butt stuff (2)
-BDSM/pain play (4)
-Psychotic yandere NPC (3)
-NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)

Meat parasites will be the next plot line to progress, and I'll also likely do some further work on Upper New Ark, and try to get more things to do in there.

I'm also going to remove NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) from possible voting options for the next little while, until I can figure out how to implement it. So don't fret that it's not there, your votes still count. It'll come back once I've got a plan for handling that kink.

And finally, milestone poll results!

Battle sex island (128)
F to futanari transformation alternate universe story (66)
Run your own milk/'cattle' farm (50)
M to F transformation alternate universe story (46)

Battle sex island takes it!, garnering almost twice as many votes as the runner-up. I'll start putting that together for you guys. I've actually already got a lot of the framework done on it earlier, so hopefully shouldn't be too hard to build.

Cheers!

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Phew, that was fun :) but leaving Fawn just out of reach is exceptionally cruel, especially after all the effort put into finding her. Such tease!

Great update. But please stop sealing our favourite characters away. Was Rinny not enough?! Ah the sacrifices we must go through, absolutely unbearable!

I'm only partly kidding. Game pushes the right buttons to actually make one care about the characters. Really few games accomplish that. Characters don't seem to be just stagnant npc pawns, made to be player's dose of entertainment, ignoring whatever they might do or say to them. Even in a simple "action -> reaction" form like it is right now adds great amount of depth to the game.

Just wanted to say it's the right way to go. As for suggestions - IMO catgirl should have some more content before taking her to Don. There's a big gap between meeting her and her treatment, that could be filled with a short event or two (possibly after sleeping at the hideout).

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Haha, yeah now that I think about it, I might be developing a bad habit of having characters get locked away for plot purposes. I'll bring them back... eventually ;).

Thanks for saying so! I do try to make them more interesting when I can, so I'm glad to hear it's working out.

More catgirl plot... hmm, I guess it's kinda abrupt. I'll have to think about it.