What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

That sounds extremely painful. Don't think you would even be able to walk after a wooden horse suddenly springs from the ground right into your crotch.

Excited for the game's release but it seems like development is taking so long that I'm not sure if it will even come out by the end of this year.
It falls under ryona genre, which is basically inflicting pain on the girl (beating, whipping, etc) but not to the point of guro level.

And of course it'll be painful, the thing is based on a torture tool after all.

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, I'd wait till the end of the earth for this. The moment where I saw that cum drips from their crotch after being raped had me sold on the spot. It's a nice touch of detail that really adds to the value of the game.

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, is it just me or the main girl model looks like the one from Yandere Simulator game? :p

Not that I mind it. just curious.

Edit:

Waifu Engineering • 2 months ago
Hmmm is that the same character model as the one used in Yandere Simulator? It's on the Unity Asset store. The animations are good though.

Last edited:

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i kekd so hard when watch videos. first time seeing game like this of course looking forward to play hours :3

banshe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So there was an update with a nice teaser involving a tentacle assault of some sort. You kind of have to log in to pixiv to see it. But doing so led to another discovery: One of the pictures the author put there show the heroine covered in some kind of sludge (probably semen), with the the usual corruption bar replaced by something else. Not sure what it means as I can't read Japanese but it caught my eye.

pixiv(dot)net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57157072 <- Tentacle teaser

pixiv(dot)net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41946706 <- The other mention

Can't post links yet, sadly.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So there was an update with a nice teaser involving a tentacle assault of some sort. You kind of have to log in to pixiv to see it. But doing so led to another discovery: One of the pictures the author put there show the heroine covered in some kind of sludge (probably semen), with the the usual corruption bar replaced by something else. Not sure what it means as I can't read Japanese but it caught my eye.

pixiv(dot)net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57157072 <- Tentacle teaser

pixiv(dot)net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41946706 <- The other mention

Can't post links yet, sadly.
The image you linked with the alternate corruption bar is dated from 2014, and I think it is quite literally the first image of the prototype for the game. So I would suspect that it's just an old placeholder design rather than anything significant.

Nice to see that progress is coming along though.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The image you linked with the alternate corruption bar is dated from 2014, and I think it is quite literally the first image of the prototype for the game. So I would suspect that it's just an old placeholder design rather than anything significant.

Nice to see that progress is coming along though.
Creator is having trouble getting the tentacle scenes to be compatible with the Kinematic function in the graphics engine so he needs more time to work on that.

He also has a few more surprises up his sleeve which he will reveal at a later date.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

:v Nothing major in this update, just completion of motion for the character "Sera" (the party member available in the demo)

Who's actually younger sister of Nelly (the red hair), lacking her sister's fire ability but more specialized in hand to hand combat.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:v Nothing major in this update, just completion of motion for the character "Sera" (the party member available in the demo)

Who's actually younger sister of Nelly (the red hair), lacking her sister's fire ability but more specialized in hand to hand combat.
I hope she's good in another method of "hand" combat ;););)

gamerben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good news!

The next version will be available for download and will be published at the end of this year.

So for those that are waiting ... 5 months left :)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good news!

The next version will be available for download and will be published at the end of this year.

So for those that are waiting ... 5 months left :)
July just started, so shouldn't it be 6 months?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

An update this month is about them finishing basic animations for Dorothy (the pink hair that wasn't playable in the demo) and her ability.

She's a mage basically.

But no she does not have infinite fireballs to throw around.
What she does is dismantle equipment to bring out magic charges to use (only she can use it)

Based on the wording, the type of magic you get should be based on the gear you sacrificed, and there's multiple type of magics (super long range one, AoE one, etc) she can use in total.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When the demo gets updated, does that mean the demo link on the first post is updated to the new demo?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

When the demo gets updated, does that mean the demo link on the first post is updated to the new demo?
Probably not since that place was something of an annual 'show off your game here' thing, so if they plan to release another demo it'd be for this year's rather than updating that page from last year.

The page itself includes latest update date under the screenshots (so current the last time that one got update was 2015/11/04 or November 4th last year), so if it ever shows 2016 then it's probably updated demo.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Probably not since that place was something of an annual 'show off your game here' thing, so if they plan to release another demo it'd be for this year's rather than updating that page from last year.

The page itself includes latest update date under the screenshots (so current the last time that one got update was 2015/11/04 or November 4th last year), so if it ever shows 2016 then it's probably updated demo.
Your talking about the first post of this thread right?

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a new animation up on the blog. Couldn't make much sense of what Google Translate deciphered of the text however.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a new animation up on the blog. Couldn't make much sense of what Google Translate deciphered of the text however.

It is a new animation for ghouls to make up for the lack of contents
Nothing special so far.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It is a new animation for ghouls to make up for the lack of contents
Nothing special so far.
From Google translate I'm reading it as a new animation as a preview for "α2". I guess we can expect a 2nd alpha test at some point, hopefully by the end of the year. This is looking to be a very high-quality game, wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get done by summer 2017.

Edit: Based off the developer's comments on the latest post, it seems like there could possibly be a new alpha next month? I'm reading something about anniversary and look back a few posts, the first alpha came out on Oct 3. So one more month sounds about right. If anyone knows Japanese, perhaps they can verify this.

Last edited: