What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

How do you download the new alpha anyway? I'm not seeing any kind of obvious download links on the blog...

You should see MEGA link in there.

I also edited that link to the first post now.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bloody hell this alpha build is hard!

There are almost no chests to unpick for better equipment, not to mention it's more buggy than last year and I have no idea how to proceed when there's an infinite wave of zombies being spawned in a room with no escape.
when they are spawning infinitely you need to get 1 of the girls to unlock the door and go through that

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

α版では「STORY」のダンジョン3層目までを遊ぶことができます。

= You can play until the end of dungeon 3 (100%).

I have two saves, one just before dungeon 3 (100%) with the neverending horde of zombies and a gate which cannot be unlocked.

The other save is midway through dungeon 2 again with the neverending horde of zombies and a gate which cannot be unlocked.
Well, you've got a buggy save then. I have one that says it's at the end of Dungeon 2 in the zombie horde room, despite the fact that in terms of what I played, it's the 3rd layer. I suspect there may be a bug in the display of where you are, or maybe in the progression. It's hard to tell.

Also the gate can be unlocked, although it takes a long time - it's probably best to have Dorothy do it (especially if she's out of magic); whatever you do, don't use Nellie as she's the worst at lockpicking. Once you have a character unlocking the door, switch to another to keep the zombies off them. Go through the gate to find an ambush by a lot of boss zombies, as well as a mysterious, uninteractable robed NPC.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when they are spawning infinitely you need to get 1 of the girls to unlock the door and go through that
Companion AI is too awful at drawing aggro away from the zombie horde, enemy AI is too clever and always goes for anyone near the gate.

Even if I switch in an attempt to get the door open, the endlessly spamming zombies always get to the person at the gate.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Companion AI is too awful at drawing aggro away from the zombie horde, enemy AI is too clever and always goes for anyone near the gate.

Even if I switch in an attempt to get the door open, the endlessly spamming zombies always get to the person at the gate.
As far as I can tell, the Enemy AI pretty much picks randomly, and tends to be weighted towards high threat targets i.e. it appears more likely to go after characters who have weapons equipped. It also tends to give Dorothy a bit more space - probably a design choice as she's the ranged character. So it's best to use Dorothy to open the door. But thin out the crowd first (it's pretty easy to get it down to a handful of zombies), and preferably break the pillar as well (seems to lower respawn until the super zombies show up).

Then again, it's just a dead-end in there. Not much to see :)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're being chased, you can shake off the pursuer by running around until it loses interest. But then you lose time and zombies pour forth every few minutes to keep the numbers going.

Girls are absolutely useless when surrounded because they can't escape. Now that the zombies can pin girls and slowly strip them of clothing while they try to escape, it gets ridiculous trying to buy time to escape.

I always go for the pillar first, but it doesn't help at all since the girls on AI mode won't destroy the pillar when too many zombies surround them. Even after breaking the pillar, I get a grand total of 30 seconds quiet time to unlock the door. Once the super zombie reinforcements turn up, I have zero chance of surviving.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are there any new monsters or new animations past the endless zombie room? I'm having trouble getting past it since unlocking takes so long. I don't want to spend time trying to do it if there's only more ghouls ahead.

From what I'm seeing, the alpha2 doesn't show anything new, just implements whatever was already shown in the blog posts. 1 ghoul animation and 1 animation with the flying thing. I was hoping for something we haven't seen, but at least progress is being made. The blog post says by the next year, the game is expected to be completed or close enough to completion that there won't be another alpha release.

Last edited:

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I dont think the pillar is tied to spawn rate at all, not breaking it just means a constant increase in the lust bar

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there any new monsters or new animations past the endless zombie room? I'm having trouble getting past it since unlocking takes so long. I don't want to spend time trying to do it if there's only more ghouls ahead.

From what I'm seeing, the alpha2 doesn't show anything new, just implements whatever was already shown in the blog posts. 1 ghoul animation and 1 animation with the flying thing. I was hoping for something we haven't seen, but at least progress is being made. The blog post says by the next year, the game is expected to be completed or close enough to completion that there won't be another alpha release.
The chests have a chance of having tentacles in them that can grab a girl and rub them which breaks their clothes and increases ecstasy. They do not seem to have any penetration through.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the zapper fly's can grab you in your undies and when naked Zap,Zap,Zap. and the Zombies have a standing rape which is hot.

yes the difficultly as gone up a bit but its still not that hard. only truly if you get totally swarmed and even then just play as Dorothy. the heavy mace and the girls sword get turned into a force push type of magic hits them in groups and pushes them back some times even knock down.

so what do the orbs do??

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont think the pillar is tied to spawn rate at all, not breaking it just means a constant increase in the lust bar
A lot of messages actually state the reinforcements spawn by the pillar if it's still standing. This happens regardless of the location of the girls.

The way I see it the pillars increase the passive rate in which the girls climax in addition to contributing to zombie spawns. Without knowledge of the game's mechanics it's only speculation though.

Speaking of chests, they're really rare compared to last year's alpha build. Thanks for the heads up regarding the existence of trapped chests with tentacle traps.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Speaking of chests, they're really rare compared to last year's alpha build
One of the dev note earlier mentioned making chests rarer but also drop much better loot from them.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The one chest I picked gave me two useless orbs.

Rewards probably best if you use up one of the lockpicking items, but the chests are ludicrously rare and items nearly non-existent.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How quickly the camera turns will take some getting used to. And it seems that sword lasts bit more longer compared to how quickly it broke in alpha 1.

It looks like I shouldn't engage every single enemy in the dungeons due to how rare weapons are now.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How quickly the camera turns will take some getting used to. And it seems that sword lasts bit more longer compared to how quickly it broke in alpha 1.
Adjust mouse sensitivity in the options menu.

gamerben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Succubus Heaven.exe has stopped working for Windows 7 64bit

anyone can help fix this?

The previous version can be played normally only the newest Alpha2 version can't be play

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know where that is cuz its in japanese.
Don't those text hookers work in Unity?

Anyway, it's under options - Control - 視点操作感度. Lower it to make the camera less sensitive to mouse movements.

Remember that the middle mouse button resets the camera view, although that might be a problem for players who lack a mouse with that button.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So once all 3 are down and get raped endlessly a message comes up and says press any button to continue. Well I've tried all the buttons and the only one that works is esc which bring you to continue return and back to main menu. Which (if any) button do i press to continue without pausing the game?

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So once all 3 are down and get raped endlessly a message comes up and says press any button to continue. Well I've tried all the buttons and the only one that works is esc which bring you to continue return and back to main menu. Which (if any) button do i press to continue without pausing the game?
keep it pressed